FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinger / Nude Beaches

Swinger / Nude Beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennbill OP   Couple  over a year ago

nice village

We are planning a short break in May / June and fancy a nice beach in europe where you can go nude not jammed in like sardines and can have a little fun if the mood takes without causing offence / watch etc. any ideas most welcome please. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Cape D'agde so we've heard though we've never been

x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Cape D'agde so we've heard though we've never been

x"

We have been told conflicting stories about Cape D'Age as we were interested in going later in the summer. One couple said it was very expensive for what they described a glorified summer camp (They had stayed 2 weeks ) another couple said they had an amazing long weekend there.

We are still waiting to hear from a few more people - perhaps it is good for shorter breaks ?

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

The Vende area in western France has loads of Nudest beaches which are great.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Ran du Chabrier on the River Tarn, South-Central France or Terre de Soleil, Marseillan, South-West France - both swingers-only sites, see google.

Very sexy people and good fun!

By *anyoufeelmeMan  over a year ago

near you

Murica southern spain . 3 small sheltered coves - perfect

What about places in England ? I know there is 1 near us in deepest Devon Budleigh Salterton is meant to be ok and now the weather is getting warmer i must try it out 1 day xxx Lois xxx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"What about places in England ? I know there is 1 near us in deepest Devon Budleigh Salterton is meant to be ok and now the weather is getting warmer i must try it out 1 day xxx Lois xxx "

You can't have any fun on Budleigh beach as it's so open with absolutely no shelter....also, it's made up entirely of very large pebbles which makes it very uncomfortable and also the pebbles get so hot in the sun it's like sunbathing on hot coals.

nice village

Thanks for you kind replies, are there any others not just those in France ?

"Thanks for you kind replies, are there any others not just those in France ? "

Cap d'Agde is a must for any couple even remotely interested in any aspect of swinging/exhibitionism. I can't believe that anyone genuinely into this lifestyle can have any bad comments about it.

Yes it is expensive cos a) France is expensive anyway and b) the £/€ exchange rate is quite poor. But you get an experience like nowhere else on this planet.

Notwithstanding this the beach is wild, the Clubs are generally excellent and the daytime foam parties at la Glamour are out of this world.

There is nowhere in the world like Cap d'Agde for the Libertine lifestyle but there are other places where you can swing and have fun:

Hedonism (Jamaica) and Desire in Mexico are two designated swinger resorts also there is a new one in Lanzarote called Spiceworld.

In terms of having fun in the Dunes - you could stay at the Swinger apartments in Gran canaria (La Mirage) or the naturist ones at Magnolia Natura. Both these complexes are a short walk to the Maspalomas dunes which are quite notorious for "encounters." In mainland Spain, Cabopina beah is also well known for encounters in the dunes but there is not any dedicated swinging or naturist accomodation close by. Natura beach is down by Estepona and is naturist only whereas the other side of Malaga you have a small and intimate dedicated swingers complex at La Macarena or the swinger friendly one at Eagles Peak.

Good luck.....

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I am a naturist at home so would love a uk based beach

Torquay

For me has to be Maspalomas in Gran Canaria, has a private party circuit second to none in my opinion. If you are lucky enough to get a party invite while on the beach then well worth considering, Christel's parties in particular, though Bebo's are also fantastic if you like to mix with Dutch swingers....

By *oobCouple  over a year ago

Netherlands

Um, if you fancy another Amsterdam visit, there's some pretty naughty "beaches" over here.

"Thanks for you kind replies, are there any others not just those in France ?

Cap d'Agde is a must for any couple even remotely interested in any aspect of swinging/exhibitionism. I can't believe that anyone genuinely into this lifestyle can have any bad comments about it.

Yes it is expensive cos a) France is expensive anyway and b) the £/€ exchange rate is quite poor. But you get an experience like nowhere else on this planet.

Notwithstanding this the beach is wild, the Clubs are generally excellent and the daytime foam parties at la Glamour are out of this world.

There is nowhere in the world like Cap d'Agde for the Libertine lifestyle but there are other places where you can swing and have fun:

Hedonism (Jamaica) and Desire in Mexico are two designated swinger resorts also there is a new one in Lanzarote called Spiceworld.

In terms of having fun in the Dunes - you could stay at the Swinger apartments in Gran canaria (La Mirage) or the naturist ones at Magnolia Natura. Both these complexes are a short walk to the Maspalomas dunes which are quite notorious for "encounters." In mainland Spain, Cabopina beah is also well known for encounters in the dunes but there is not any dedicated swinging or naturist accomodation close by. Natura beach is down by Estepona and is naturist only whereas the other side of Malaga you have a small and intimate dedicated swingers complex at La Macarena or the swinger friendly one at Eagles Peak.

Good luck..... "

Failing that....... you could always try the dunes at Mablethorpe!

XXXX

another yes for mabelthorpe now its warmed up a bit

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

Cap D'agde it would have to be, for us, planning there in august for our first main visit, looking forward to it!!!!

Lorraine xxx

"Cap D'agde it would have to be, for us, planning there in august for our first main visit, looking forward to it!!!!

Lorraine xxx"

Would you please report back - we are seriously thinking of going there later in the summer... Thanks xx

nice village

what about spain or portugal ?

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

Would you please report back - we are seriously thinking of going there later in the summer... Thanks xx

Yeah no problems at all will post on the forum or email you directly if thats ok about how it went, sure it will be good, not heard any bad reports so far from others.

Lorraine xx

By *ixplayMan  over a year ago

tamworth & Edinburgh

theres filey in yorkshire, i went there a few years ago & i think its a nudest beach, it was a lot of fun & it was a pretty mixed crowd, male & female about even

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We vote for Cap D Agde! It is a fantastic place for combining swinging with a holiday. Have to say though, it is wise to avoid July and August as the French and Germans are there in droves with their children. It does kinda slow it down a little.

We now go in June or from August Bank Holiday week. Resort is still very warm and loads of Dutch there, always a good thing

If anyone wants more information on what we think of Cap and people to book through and where to stay, mail us with an off site email and we will send you an A4 sheet on the place. But do remember... Opinions are like arses, everyone has one so best to ask a few people to get a balanced view.

Take care all

Pete & Les

xxxx xxxx

"We vote for Cap D Agde! It is a fantastic place for combining swinging with a holiday. Have to say though, it is wise to avoid July and August as the French and Germans are there in droves with their children. It does kinda slow it down a little.

We now go in June or from August Bank Holiday week. Resort is still very warm and loads of Dutch there, always a good thing

If anyone wants more information on what we think of Cap and people to book through and where to stay, mail us with an off site email and we will send you an A4 sheet on the place. But do remember... Opinions are like arses, everyone has one so best to ask a few people to get a balanced view.

Take care all

Pete & Les

xxxx xxxx"

Not sure about things slowing down in July and August? Have you actually been there at that time - it is far from slow and was appreciably busier (in every way!!) than when we have been in June and September.

St Andrews has a naturist beach at nearby Tentsmuir.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Not sure about things slowing down in July and August? Have you actually been there at that time - it is far from slow and was appreciably busier (in every way!!) than when we have been in June and September."

Sorry guys, didn't mean to imply that nothing goes on, just that when there are kids about, more people act with propriety (NOT on the beach! lol) in view. And yes, we have been there in August!

Give Cap dAgde a try it is mind boggling

By *incolnjamesMan  over a year ago

Linoln

Cap D'agde is pretty well covered by what TooHot says. Must admit I needed a holiday when I got back from there after a week with a fb

As for other places there is Fuertaventura where a lot goes on the little stone built shelters ...ideal for playing discreetly with or without others but absolutelt neccessary to protect you from the wind.

Ibiza town has a main beach just outside it (can't remember the name but buses run there all day long and if you head past the bar on the beach there are some secluded coves which are accepted as nudist and also where people play.

Spain has a few places, the best of which I enjoyed was Vera Playa ..... great beach and the hotel is naturist too .....even had a fair bit of fun there.

Hope some of those suggestions help and look forward to seeing the holiday snaps

James

st oseth's in essex is a good beach and there is a good one in bournemouth too

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"theres filey in yorkshire, i went there a few years ago & i think its a nudest beach, it was a lot of fun & it was a pretty mixed crowd, male & female about even "
The climate in this Country is far to cold to be getting one's bits out in public

By *orse8Man  over a year ago

London

"Bi 1 Get 1 Free "

Best user name ever

[Removed by poster at 19/04/10 19:00:07]

You can actually have fun at Weston Mouth in Devon. Can be very quiet and you can get hundreds of yards away from the nearest people so they can't see what you are doing.

Depends what you want to do of course, some soft swing is easy at a nude beach as you can stop if anyone is heading in your direction. Unless there is a place with bushes or sand dunes you have to be a long way off not to notice people on top of each other.

I think the attraction of nude beach fun is actually the soft swing element. You can discreetly touch and lick someone without it being too obvious.

Mutual masterbation is an underrated activity, but on a nude beach what could be better in someone pleasuring you while you lay back in the sun (when we have any).

The advantage of being nude is you don't have to get dressed if someones is coming lol. Just take your time, enjoy having some fun when the coast is clear. And there are more ways to have fun than to have intercourse.

Don't go to Weston expecting to have fun. It's not a dogging site and I've only seen couples showing off for some soft swing exhibitionism. But that doesn't mean you can't use this site to let your friends know you are going and see if someone turns up.

Slapton is popular, but a busy beach and that means you can't do much without everyone noticing. Some people like that, but I think it's much better with less people.

Makes me feel like making a trip out. What's the betting it rains next time I get the chance.

PS. If you want to meet up for some fun and want the beach really quiet, go when it's warm but cloudy. At Weston on a cloudy day you'll have less people than you can count on one hand.

You may not get a tan, but you don't need sun to get naked.

I say, if it's warm enough for a t shirt and shorts, it's warm enough not to wear the t shirt and shorts.

Lets get naked in 2010

Torquay

"PS. If you want to meet up for some fun and want the beach really quiet, go when it's warm but cloudy. At Weston on a cloudy day you'll have less people than you can count on one hand.

You may not get a tan, but you don't need sun to get naked.

I say, if it's warm enough for a t shirt and shorts, it's warm enough not to wear the t shirt and shorts.

Lets get naked in 2010 "

Mind you a nice walk in the woods can be fun!

» Add a new message to this topic