FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex and

Sex and

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Booze. I loose some of my sensitivity to touch when I had a couple of glasses. No, I am not talking about being d*unk, just that responsiveness to a man's touch.so I prefer to be sober or not have more than a glass of wine or so. What do others feel?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eprobatepairCouple  over a year ago

london

A glass of wine or two helps to lower the inhibitions, but no more.

Had a meet once where we decided to get rid of a load of old bottles of wine in the cellar. If it was good we'd drink it and if not to empty the contents down the sink. I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink with the exception of one glass each, which we drank. I then withdrew the cork from the second bottle and did likewise with it, with the exception of one glass, which we drank. I then withdrew the cork from the third bottle and poured the wine down the sink which I drank. I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank. I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank one sink out of it, and threw the rest down the glass. I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle. Then I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink and drank the pour. When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles, and sinks with the other, which were twent-nine, and as the houses came by I counted them again, and finally I had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank. I'm not under tha affluence of incohol as some tinkle peep I am. I'm not half as thunk as you might drink. I fool so feelish I don't know who is me, and the d*unker I stand here, the longer I get....

Seriously, we had a meet some while ago where all 3 of us didn't realise how much we'd had until none of us could perform properly in the bedroom.

Lesson learned!

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Glass or two of wine is about it for me and I've found that this is about normal (if there is such a thing) with the folks we've met. Met one couple who were very nervous, she drank 3/4 of a bottle of vodka over a couple of hours for dutch courage, suffice to say it really didn't work

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I don't drink at all if i am in a playing situation..... just seen so many people plastered out of there skulls that it has put me off.....

at socials are a different matter... my mission is to bring back drinks of the 80's..... next up.... malibu and pineapple!!! lol

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Its very rare to me to drink and play

1 glass of wine max

I like to be in control

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

a couple of drinks work for me

help me last longer

10mins is better than 5mins lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

One, at the most for me if we meet at a pub for a first meet... none for the OH.......I fall asleep with booze and I am not really a drinker, so it really isn't a good idea to be drinking when on a meet

"a couple of drinks work for me

help me last longer

10mins is better than 5mins lol "

My word, you last THAT long... takes note to bring lubrication ...;-)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its very rare to me to drink and play

1 glass of wine max

I like to be in control"

A lady after my own heart: wouldn't take anything to make me lose control!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I never drink on a meet (unless at a social) have been known to have the odd spliff but i like to know what im doing

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

i think it is better not to drink too much on a meet, social or otherwise, we have had a meet where the other couple really being pissed and not up too much at all. Bob doesnt drink at all, so no probs there, i lorraine like a drink just to steady my neverse lol, but only take one bottle wine to a club etc.

lorraine xxxx

i dont drink if im meetin someone keep my drinking for the wk end with friends x

"i dont drink if im meetin someone keep my drinking for the wk end with friends x"

makes note that this lady's playmates are not her friends cos she does not drink with them...;-) xx

i can have a few but not to many cause dont wanna be d*unk and fall asleep haha

i lose my inhibitions after a couple and also get more horny

By *ixplayMan  over a year ago

tamworth & Edinburgh

i dont mind the odd drink to be sociable but not more than a couple. what about a nice cup of tea, lol

"i dont drink if im meetin someone keep my drinking for the wk end with friends x

makes note that this lady's playmates are not her friends cos she does not drink with them...;-) xx"

ah ha! clever you caught me there!!!

2 areas of life 2 different types of friends!! i dont drink with workmates either!!x xx

I never touch alcohol on a play meet, or if I'm at a club or party where I might play. On our very first swinging experience, nerves got the better of me and I had a few too many, and as such watched a bloke shag my wife for a couple of hours while I held his wifes hand on the settee

Kate always has "few" to loosen up

"I never touch alcohol on a play meet, or if I'm at a club or party where I might play. On our very first swinging experience, nerves got the better of me and I had a few too many, and as such watched a bloke shag my wife for a couple of hours while I held his wifes hand on the settee

Kate always has "few" to loosen up "

Sorry to hear that but it did make me chuckle... you would have scored points for being a sensitive caring man pmsl...

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

....drugs and rock and roll

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

I would not know about that... I do not drink, I have never smoked in my life and I have never taken any drugs, BUT gosh if I like sex!!

Nobody is perfect are they?

» Add a new message to this topic