FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ok.... First post so... still looking for the ellusive bi single girl...

Ok.... First post so... still looking for the ellusive bi single girl...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddietheswinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Im guessing I am going to be looking for a while then?

Never mind happy swinging and hope you don't find the post banal and tedious...

Eddie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello welcome to the forums, and guess what? single bi femme lol. Lots of us about! xxxx

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

" Hello welcome to the forums, and guess what? single bi femme lol. Lots of us about! xxxx"

I am thinking Laine's mailbox will be filling up shortly xxx

Nottingham

I see... thanks for replying and thanks for the thanks;)

It seems odd to me but lots of girls want to meet couples, but the couples want to meet other couples (so they can both 'play') so I don't quite understand the reason why girls dont become couples.... Although unfortunately it does seem that some of the girls on here are married but playing away or have bf's who don't know about the swinging etc...

I really think the whole world should be swingers, but then I am a sort of evangellist regarding swinging...

Nottingham

Specially if that's the St Andrews nr. the famous golf course lol (Joke)

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I see... thanks for replying and thanks for the thanks;)

It seems odd to me but lots of girls want to meet couples, but the couples want to meet other couples (so they can both 'play') so I don't quite understand the reason why girls dont become couples.... Although unfortunately it does seem that some of the girls on here are married but playing away or have bf's who don't know about the swinging etc...

I really think the whole world should be swingers, but then I am a sort of evangellist regarding swinging..."

They might want to meet couples for fun because they are BI and get double the fun at the same time!

They might also like being single and don't want to become a couple.

Or is that me just being too sensible?

Nottingham

I really think the whole world should be swingers, but then I am a sort of evangellist regarding swinging...

They might want to meet couples for fun because they are BI and get double the fun at the same time!

"

Ah I believe you are correct, annoying that the power is with the women on sites such as these, I would prefer equality... but hmmm lol

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I am bi and don't meet cpls (except the few I already know)

Does that make me odd?

I think a lot of single ladies meet cpls from a security point of view, as well as actually liking meeting cpls

I like to meet my playmates individually

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont consider myself fully bi as i have yet to play with a woman one one one (yet!!) but have net a few couples now and had some fun doing so

Nottingham

thanks for all the input its gratefully received... one further thing... would any of you say you were swinging evangellists too? (am I the only one)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"thanks for all the input its gratefully received... one further thing... would any of you say you were swinging evangellists too? (am I the only one)"

nah - think here shuld always be a vanilla world out there somewhere

wo else are gonna poke fun at for being so tame

Nottingham

ah good point, plus lawyers would be up in arms over loss of earnings as there wouldnt be divorces lol...

Some of us like the eroticism of playing with a man and a woman, it is called choice, each to their own, lol. And some women are not lucky enough to have met 'the one' and be in a 'happy couple' relationship.

And the 'power is with the women on these sites'. What is that all about ?? Because we don't say yes to everyone who asks ??

hi..can you just clarify ...what you mean ...women have all the power...genuinely interested in that perspective..thanks.

Nottingham

"hi..can you just clarify ...what you mean ...women have all the power...genuinely interested in that perspective..thanks."

Sure I just mean the ratio of women into adultdating/swinging as a whole is rather miniscule so then the women who do use sites such as these get to pick and choose like a kid at a sweet shop;)

I just wish everyone was more liberal so that there were even numbers or the ratio was fairly equal.

I understand completely the reason for this dynamic of course.

Hope that suffices,

Eddie

I play with couples, singles, groups and 1-2-1 with females.... I am single lol and loving it, no power trip just enjoy variety xxxx

"hi..can you just clarify ...what you mean ...women have all the power...genuinely interested in that perspective..thanks.

Sure I just mean the ratio of women into adultdating/swinging as a whole is rather miniscule so then the women who do use sites such as these get to pick and choose like a kid at a sweet shop;)

I just wish everyone was more liberal so that there were even numbers or the ratio was fairly equal.

Hope that suffices,

Eddie"

Yes...it would be interesting to speculate on what would happen to the accepted status quo...if there was equality in numbers between males and females..fascinating thought.

I also like Both ! and choose who I play with , when I chose ! , Bi ladys have all the power! , lol we can play with men , cpls , ladys we choose to , sooooooooo ! have all the fun , and some men dont like this !!, lol , this is the swing world , lol, so get used to it , lol, xxxx

Me too, just too far from you

"ah good point, plus lawyers would be up in arms over loss of earnings as there wouldnt be divorces lol... "

Lol, you think sexual shenanigans are the sole cause of divorce?!! Lol!

Nottingham

"ah good point, plus lawyers would be up in arms over loss of earnings as there wouldnt be divorces lol...

Lol, you think sexual shenanigans are the sole cause of divorce?!! Lol! "

surely its the most common factor? Although people do seen to get married before they find out everything pertinent these days its seems.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"hi..can you just clarify ...what you mean ...women have all the power...genuinely interested in that perspective..thanks.

Hope that suffices,

Eddie"

If you went into a sweet shop to see what you fancied, but couldn’t see any of the sweets you liked…. would you ask for the sweets you didn’t really like or would you walk out and wait to find somewhere which did have your favourite sweets?

Blame the numbers if you like…. but I'm still not having kola cubes when I want peppermint creams

"Im guessing I am going to be looking for a while then? Never mind happy swinging and hope you don't find the post banal and tedious... Eddie"

why do you care if the woman is bi if you are looking for one on one meets?

Nottingham

"Im guessing I am going to be looking for a while then? Never mind happy swinging and hope you don't find the post banal and tedious... Eddie

why do you care if the woman is bi if you are looking for one on one meets? "

apologies if that was said or implied, but as my profile says "Eventually want to be in a swinging&normal relationship with a sexy bi girl, who loves swinging too"

"Im guessing I am going to be looking for a while then? Never mind happy swinging and hope you don't find the post banal and tedious... Eddie why do you care if the woman is bi if you are looking for one on one meets? apologies if that was said or implied, but as my profile says "Eventually want to be in a swinging&normal relationship with a sexy bi girl, who loves swinging too" "

ahh i see .. Sorry i read it wrong x

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

Hi Eddie and welcome. I just had a nosy at your profile and wondered something. How does one go from being sexually inactive to a swinger evangelist in the space of a year?

I do agree though. Would be nice if everyone was an ethical slut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethical_slut

"Hi Eddie and welcome. I just had a nosy at your profile and wondered something. How does one go from being sexually inactive to a swinger evangelist in the space of a year?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethical_slut"

Hi Algy! Thanks for the reading material. There's always someone beats me to writing a best seller

"Im guessing I am going to be looking for a while then? Never mind happy swinging and hope you don't find the post banal and tedious... Eddie

why do you care if the woman is bi if you are looking for one on one meets? apologies if that was said or implied, but as my profile says "Eventually want to be in a swinging&normal relationship with a sexy bi girl, who loves swinging too" "

I am still not sure why she needs to be bi. Surely you could still swing with a straight one.... after all you are straight.

I met hubby on this site.,so is possible for OP to meet someone swinging and have a relationship with them.

Nottingham

Hope that suffices,

Eddie

If you went into a sweet shop to see what you fancied, but couldn’t see any of the sweets you liked…. would you ask for the sweets you didn’t really like or would you walk out and wait to find somewhere which did have your favourite sweets?

Blame the numbers if you like…. but I'm still not having kola cubes when I want peppermint creams "

I do agree with that analogy its just would be interesting in there were lots of male and female sweets thats all

Nottingham

"I met hubby on this site.,so is possible for OP to meet someone swinging and have a relationship with them."
fantastic news!;)

"Im guessing I am going to be looking for a while then?

Eddie"

Hi Eddie,

The post doesn't come over as banal and tedious at all. To me it does come over as incredibly myopic and mono faceted.

Divorce rates over time are not even comparable without taking into account the changes in legislature and subsequent social and cultural change. Only a few decades ago women couldn't divorce if they wanted to.

Looking at main causes in the west for divorce - infidelity (although not the main cause ) rates fairly high. Not surprising considering it's one of a very few options that can be cited if an early divorce is sought.

I do know of someone VERY dear to my heart who said their partner cheated and their partner agreed to this as both wanted a quick , clean divorce.

Stats and honesty huh

For me there is no one much more dangerous than a self appointed preacher. You know , someone who makes a list of their own needs and desires, visions it and then declares it the way forward for all.

I'd hazzard a guess that you are far from alone in championing the concept of 'swinging' considering that this is a swining site of some years standing and other members didn't stumble blindly in.

As for single bi fems having all the power. I couldn't have you if I wanted to. I'm out of your age range. Fuck it! No utopian swingfests for me then. I've been disenfranchised AGAIN sisters!

Don't worry for me I get more offers than I can deal with. Most of them unsuitable and very few taken up. See my powerrrr.... I'm Queen of all that I don't want.

Polo! I do believe you are peppermint flavoured. Giz a likc

and a lick too!

Nottingham

why do you care if the woman is bi if you are looking for one on one meets? apologies if that was said or implied, but as my profile says "Eventually want to be in a swinging&normal relationship with a sexy bi girl, who loves swinging too"

I am still not sure why she needs to be bi. Surely you could still swing with a straight one.... after all you are straight."

Yes, but girl on girl fun is not just both enjoyable as a spectator but immensely fun to be allowed to take part in (so i have been informed) plus i believe all girls should be bi as women are just exquisite (to me)

I feel sick

Nottingham

Apologies for my short posts, i didnt think anyone would reply to this post. I will probably post properly after work.

"I feel sick "

Had second thoughts about the lick then

Nooooooo I still want one ... I just came over all exquisite like .

Forum Mod

"Apologies for my short posts, i didnt think anyone would reply to this post. I will probably post properly after work."

its ok short posts are good sometimes

ah so this is another

looking for a swing partner thread

Knew we would get to the bottom of it

"Nooooooo I still want one ... I just came over all exquisite like . "

Lucky 'exquisite'..... are they new on here?

why do you care if the woman is bi if you are looking for one on one meets? apologies if that was said or implied, but as my profile says "Eventually want to be in a swinging&normal relationship with a sexy bi girl, who loves swinging too"

I am still not sure why she needs to be bi. Surely you could still swing with a straight one.... after all you are straight. Yes, but girl on girl fun is not just both enjoyable as a spectator but immensely fun to be allowed to take part in (so i have been informed) plus i believe all girls should be bi as women are just exquisite (to me) "

I believe all men should be bi as watching a man with his cock in another man arse is wonderful to me and only natural

so....are you only trying to appeal to the minority

"Apologies for my short posts, i didnt think anyone would reply to this post. I will probably post properly after work.

its ok short posts are good sometimes "

I think short posts are FAB !

"Nooooooo I still want one ... I just came over all exquisite like .

Lucky 'exquisite'..... are they new on here?"

Sigh .... I don't think there's enough novelty theses days. Damn the lack of trigenderalubersluts on here !

Ah I believe you are correct, annoying that the power is with the women on sites such as these, I would prefer equality... but hmmm lol "

Agreed - equality is better and I am saying that from the female perspective. This is the reason why we don't verbally "beat up" the single guys attempting to find meets. They have a right to be here just like everybody else whether they are looking for single females, couples, bi-females or whatever else.

Now would you like me to use my power over you lol;-);-)

"thanks for all the input its gratefully received... one further thing... would any of you say you were swinging evangellists too? (am I the only one)"

No, you are not the only one...lol.. we are always trying to lure vanilla friends into dipping their toes into the scene so to speak. Not in a pushy way but just saying how much fun we have just socialising with swingers, never mind the sexy fun. So I guess we are evangelists in a way...

By the way, forgot to say in previous post, welcome to the site. It is lovely to see new posters...

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Most single bi-fems I know arent really interested in becoming part of a couple.

why should they go from being one of the hottest properties on the site to one of the crowd?

Certainly not just so they can improve the chances of the guy.

What's in it for the girl?

"

Most single bi-fems I know arent really interested in becoming part of a couple.

why should they go from being one of the hottest properties on the site to one of the crowd?

What's in it for the girl?"

I agree with you

Many single ladies on here are happily single

I for one would never want a swinging male as a partner but use this site just for sex

there is NOTHING in it for the lady

Nottingham

"Hi Eddie and welcome. I just had a nosy at your profile and wondered something. How does one go from being sexually inactive to a swinger evangelist in the space of a year?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethical_slut"

I think I might have to read that book! Thanks had no idea such literature existed..

Anyway trying to be as succinct as possible...

Decided on my 25th Birthday to not be a virgin by my 26th (July 2009)! so joined adultdating sites...

Realised very quickly I was an exhibitionist....

Finally flukily lost it in late march to a woman from a site after having to go to oxford as it was mutually half way...

Got talking to a guy in one of the chatrooms as he was looking for girls for a sex cruise... and I asked him about it etc...

He took me to my first swing club

Realised I had the sensibilities of a swinger from a fairly young age (but didn't know it yet, as I always founding cheating and odd thing to do)..

Hope that at least partially clears it up and thanks for your post.

Nottingham

Eddie

Hi Eddie,

The post doesn't come over as banal and tedious at all. To me it does come over as incredibly myopic and mono faceted.

Divorce rates over time are not even comparable without taking into account the changes in legislature and subsequent social and cultural change. Only a few decades ago women couldn't divorce if they wanted to.

Looking at main causes in the west for divorce - infidelity (although not the main cause ) rates fairly high. Not surprising considering it's one of a very few options that can be cited if an early divorce is sought.

I do know of someone VERY dear to my heart who said their partner cheated and their partner agreed to this as both wanted a quick , clean divorce.

Stats and honesty huh

For me there is no one much more dangerous than a self appointed preacher. You know , someone who makes a list of their own needs and desires, visions it and then declares it the way forward for all.

I'd hazzard a guess that you are far from alone in championing the concept of 'swinging' considering that this is a swining site of some years standing and other members didn't stumble blindly in.

As for single bi fems having all the power. I couldn't have you if I wanted to. I'm out of your age range. Fuck it! No utopian swingfests for me then. I've been disenfranchised AGAIN sisters!

Don't worry for me I get more offers than I can deal with. Most of them unsuitable and very few taken up. See my powerrrr.... I'm Queen of all that I don't want.

Polo! I do believe you are peppermint flavoured. Giz a likc "

I didn't mean it to be a list of my own needs and desires, just thought that philosophy made sense to me like having no religion, eventually no isms (a south park reference) makes sense to me also... (apologies if that offends, as I used to be a devout christian till about 19yrs old)

(tentatively posts...)

Nottingham

"ah so this is another

looking for a swing partner thread

Knew we would get to the bottom of it

"

Actually was just a "thought I better finally post on the forum" thread... and say hello and see if anyone responds to my post... (which I genuinely didn't expect)

Nottingham

I am still not sure why she needs to be bi. Surely you could still swing with a straight one.... after all you are straight. Yes, but girl on girl fun is not just both enjoyable as a spectator but immensely fun to be allowed to take part in (so i have been informed) plus i believe all girls should be bi as women are just exquisite (to me)

I believe all men should be bi as watching a man with his cock in another man arse is wonderful to me and only natural

so....are you only trying to appeal to the minority "

No I guess for the right lady (love of my life)... I would do it for her pleasure... as that would be the most important thing to me...

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I met hubby on this site.,so is possible for OP to meet someone swinging and have a relationship with them."

I met my hubby at Chameleons.

It's not unusual for swingers to get together and form a romatic relationship but it is by NO means the majority.

OP, if you want a fuck buddy, then state that in your profile, after all, that is your window into your swinging world.

But if you don't get one...... never mind. It won't kill you!

But the truth be told, you want the elusive bi female, there are plenty, but as they hold ALL the cards on these kind of sites..... you may be whistling in the wind trying to get one to hook up with you in any kind of relationship!

Nottingham

"

What's in it for the girl?"

I really didn't mean it like that, I didnt mean be a couple on the site, I meant be a couple as in married kids etc... but swing to enhance the loving relationship and keep things exciting...

Anyhoo, I completely understand your point and apologise if it came across as selfish..

I realise I am fairly unusual due to what I have said above, but above all else I just want to find a sexy girl who can tolerate me, who likes having with whomever and wherever she chooses... (eg having seperate profiles or whatever, as long as she is safe thats all that matters as far as I am concerned I would never want to stipulate to anyone what they can and can't do specially someone who I cared about)

Eddie "giggdy giggdy" (family guy fan too lol)

Nottingham

"I met hubby on this site.,so is possible for OP to meet someone swinging and have a relationship with them.

It's not unusual for swingers to get together and form a romatic relationship but it is by NO means the majority.

OP, if you want a fuck buddy, then state that in your profile, after all, that is your window into your swinging world.

But the truth be told, you want the elusive bi female, there are plenty, but as they hold ALL the cards on these kind of sites..... you may be whistling in the wind trying to get one to hook up with you in any kind of relationship!"

thanks for the input, what does OP mean?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I met hubby on this site.,so is possible for OP to meet someone swinging and have a relationship with them.

But the truth be told, you want the elusive bi female, there are plenty, but as they hold ALL the cards on these kind of sites..... you may be whistling in the wind trying to get one to hook up with you in any kind of relationship!

thanks for the input, what does OP mean?"

OP means Original Poster, as in the person who started the thread.

Eddie

Hi Eddie,

Stats and honesty huh

Polo! I do believe you are peppermint flavoured. Giz a likc

I didn't mean it to be a list of my own needs and desires, just thought that philosophy made sense to me like having no religion, eventually no isms (a south park reference) makes sense to me also... (apologies if that offends, as I used to be a devout christian till about 19yrs old)

(tentatively posts...)"

I wasn't offended. Seldom am. Please don't foist emotions on me that aren't mine. I commented on your comments. There was nothing offensive in your post.

Nottingham

thanks for clarifying what op meant.

» Add a new message to this topic