FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dressing for cam shows?

dressing for cam shows?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey peeps...

hope everyones well

me and a lady friend have been playing together recently, and shes lived a very dull boring sex life up untill now with nothing kinky or out of the ordinary or exciting in her words.

im kinda responsible for getting her into bondage, dom/sub situations, etc... and shes finding out what she likes.

anyways.... she fancies staring in a cam show together, so i suggested the chat rooms on here. shes well up for this but is a tad shy about showing her face, so i suggested buying a sexy mask maybe, and then we got onto the subject of full on dressing up lol

what do people think, would dressing up work in chat? do you think people would want to see it? if so what kinda ideas?

cheers guys n girls x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bloody hell you spend enough time in the chat rooms to know men will want to see anything on cam that involves a woman lol

"Bloody hell you spend enough time in the chat rooms to know men will want to see anything on cam that involves a woman lol"

says miss loud music, boob squeezing, smiley girl lol

i know that, i was thinking more couples and fems... for the guys they are generally happy to watch anything naked lol i was thinking if any ladies or couples would enjoy it, or if anyone had ideas on what to dress up as...?

have a few ideas, but wondered what people may come up with

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

dress her up as a monkey or something then ya def wont see her face

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Errr I have seen men in chatrooms get excited if they see as much as an earlobe.......and I am guessing you already know what the answer to your question would be, you being a male

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS, There are lots of couples who ask to see other couples so I am sure they would enjoy it too.

hmm well monkey is an idea but remember its gota turn us on lol

plus i like to be the only king kong lol

shes wanting to go all interview with a vampire style, or batman n poison ivy lol

either way i think itl be a good laugh and i hope people enjoy, may be monday xxx

Kate quite likes the idea of going to a masked ball or a swinging masquerade. She thinks the anonimity will hieghten the pleasure.

"Bloody hell you spend enough time in the chat rooms to know men will want to see anything on cam that involves a woman lol

says miss loud music, boob squeezing, smiley girl lol

i know that, i was thinking more couples and fems... for the guys they are generally happy to watch anything naked lol i was thinking if any ladies or couples would enjoy it, or if anyone had ideas on what to dress up as...?

have a few ideas, but wondered what people may come up with "

Lone Ranger and Tonto!!

"Kate quite likes the idea of going to a masked ball or a swinging masquerade. She thinks the anonimity will hieghten the pleasure. "

we went to a masked orgy 2 years ago

it was fab

still dont know who that masked shagger was lol

Why not dress her up as Chewbacca from Star Wars but with the front of the costume cut out so her knockers can hang loose.

Floats ma boat!!

so its now between high ho silver awaaaaaaaaaayyy.... and punch it chewy aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhh?

lol

we both like the masquerade style too,

hmm think this may be a good session :D

ok my serious and sensible answer, make most of it its the last time its happening lol

Tell her to dress herself that way shes going to wear what she feels comfy in, its ok getting advice off people on here but if they suggest something shes not really happy in she not feel sexy there for wont come over sexy

Thats my opinion for whats its worth

thanks hun, that sounds good to me, proberly going to try tomorow xx

» Add a new message to this topic