FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ive been thinking

ive been thinking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ottongue49 OP   Man  over a year ago

BARNSLEY

ive only just started enjoying the banter in the forums for a week or so,but im loving it and its also a good way of making friends and chatting to people and clicking with likeminded adults.Im just curious to know if since just entering the forums{not the site itself}if quite a few people on here over the years have got together and met up and had fun,whether it couples,single ladys/males etc.This could be old news,but remember ive not been around long on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im a newbie to forums too mate, be interesting to find out

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We use the Welsh chatroom a lot, and tend to wander into the forums as well, but tend to get to know ppl in chat rather than here.

However, we do watch out for the socials and parties advertised in the Welsh forums, and have been to loads, so I guess you could say that in a roundabout way, we have got together with others via the forums.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ove the forums and have been to a couple of social night at Chams and the recent Barnsley social all of which have ben great fun

i think the forums are a great way to strike rapport up with people, get to know things about the 'scene' etc

long live the forums!! get stuck in guys

BARNSLEY

yes please,im definately going to get stuck in lol.totally agree with you on the rapport and making friends etc

Forum Mod

I never realised just how many great friends we have made by using the forums,people that we have seen in the most difficult of circumstances too,considering the nature of the site,you can make some strong longlasting friends here who will happily be there for you if needed,something that I would never have imagined when we forst joined,the socials and parties are a bonus too

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Yes I've made some good friends in the forums, some have just been chatting friends, others have gone further.

I agree the socials are great, although I have only attended the superb Barnsley ones

Long may the fun and frolics last

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we've attend a few socials now and met some lovely peeps from the forums

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"ive only just started enjoying the banter in the forums for a week or so,but im loving it and its also a good way of making friends and chatting to people and clicking with likeminded adults.Im just curious to know if since just entering the forums{not the site itself}if quite a few people on here over the years have got together and met up and had fun,whether it couples,single ladys/males etc.This could be old news,but remember ive not been around long on here "
Ive met lots n lots from the forums over the last year, all great fun xx

BARNSLEY

yes im enjoying more and more and having great time and getting to know people etc,my cheeky humour and quick wit are also coming to the forums,which is my strongpoint i just hope im not offending anybody,sorry if i have

i like the forums ..when u live alone it feels like you have some friends . there are some real funny people on here ,and i have had quite a few laugh out loud moments ( sorry but i cant bring myself to type LOL !!!!)and even tho this is a swing site some serious issues get discussed and there is a lot of support and help available for anyone in need ...i love fab anyway met some lovely peeps on here ....

BARNSLEY

im fairly new on here,so im hoping to get to know and meet lots of peeps in the coming weeks/months.Im in similar situation as you living on my own,so sharing jokes/humour on here is a release for me too.

iv met a few people from forums.

i like the forum made some great friends that i may never meet but still friends all the same!!xx

BARNSLEY

precisely,good way of connecting and also getting things of your chest

i love the forums , always a wide range of topics to read, some thing for everyone

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Never met anyone of the forums, there not the kind of people i would associate myself with lmao

Been to loads of socials met some fab people who have become great friends and even managed to have the odd shag

I love the forums for many different reasons.

If I need help someone will know what I should do.

If I need a laugh someone will always have posted something funny - even if I am the only one who sees how funny it is!!

If I need support I know there are people here who have already gone thru something similar, and can help.

I have spoken to some really lovely people whom I would never have spoken to in real life simply because they live so far away, but when I need cheering up I know that these people are there for me as I am for them.

I dont mind midnight phone calls when someone needs someone to listen and tell them is will get better cos I need them same calls sometimes.

I think if hubby and I ever leave Fab I will miss the people I call friends most.

But sadly because I live at the backend of nowhere I have only met a few people from the forums, but someday I will drag hubby down south to meet more

Shona

x x x

"I love the forums for many different reasons.

If I need help someone will know what I should do.

If I need a laugh someone will always have posted something funny - even if I am the only one who sees how funny it is!!

If I need support I know there are people here who have already gone thru something similar, and can help.

I have spoken to some really lovely people whom I would never have spoken to in real life simply because they live so far away, but when I need cheering up I know that these people are there for me as I am for them.

I dont mind midnight phone calls when someone needs someone to listen and tell them is will get better cos I need them same calls sometimes.

I think if hubby and I ever leave Fab I will miss the people I call friends most.

But sadly because I live at the backend of nowhere I have only met a few people from the forums, but someday I will drag hubby down south to meet more

Shona

x x x "

Very very true - Also, I will listen to a friend whenever he/she needs me.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

could go for a guiness world record most swingers having sex at same time anyone know of a big massive park lol

BARNSLEY

windsor park lol

» Add a new message to this topic