FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

why is you leave a message for a person, they log in but they dont read messages and then log out....... dont they have any manners to reply even to say thanks but no thanks........ and they supposed to be friends with you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"why is you leave a message for a person, they log in but they dont read messages and then log out....... dont they have any manners to reply even to say thanks but no thanks........ and they supposed to be friends with you"

It's just one of those things that happens, they might be busy and want to save reading their messages until later, they might not have noticed they have a message, they might just not want to read it, etc, etc

No one has to ever reply to a message they get and it isn't bad manners not to, it's called "their own choice"

inverclyde

i think it is bad manners not to reply even if just to say no thanks but there again some dont have manners at all at times

Tayside

"i think it is bad manners not to reply even if just to say no thanks but there again some dont have manners at all at times"

Yeah but that is "your choice" to think that, so therefore others can have their own choices too and maybe NOT replying "thanks but no thanks" is one of them!

None of us on here will ever please everyone so don't let it get to you and just move onto someone that does reply!

Simple really!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or they log in and someone unexpected comes into the room so they quickly log out before they reply - I know in our case we were logging in one time and the mother in law walked in on us!

we have done that,but onlx coz during the day,i log on via my phone,n id rather open mail n reply in the comfort of my home using a full size keyboard.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

already a topic

"why is you leave a message for a person, they log in but they dont read messages and then log out....... dont they have any manners to reply even to say thanks but no thanks........ and they supposed to be friends with you"

Because there is more to life than reading and replying to messages ...

If you watch our profile carefully you'll see that we are logged in 24/7 but sometimes we leave a message 1 week, 2 weeks or even longer before we read it, sometimes we never read it at all and just delete it, so what's the problem ?

We have a life outside of this website believe it or not, and reading / replying to messages is very very low down on our list of priorities.

inverclyde

manners cost nothing just to reply to a message but possible a few dont have any at all

Quoted from FAQ's

"There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?"

That is the sites official line on the matter, so No it isn't rude or ill mannered not to read or reply to messages.

Read it for yourself, hit "FAQ" at the bottom of every page - it's there in black and white

"manners cost nothing just to reply to a message but possible a few dont have any at all"

Expect a lot of emails to your inbox and a thread on here moaning that you aint answered them.....

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I often cherry pick though my list of unread messages and answer those first that I choose to.

Also true to say that after reading the location of some people I don't bother to reply to those...

Maybe they logged on so they could chat.

Maybe they logged on to read a forum.

Maybe they logged on to add something to their profile.

Maybe they only answer messages on a certain day.

List is endless. At the end of the day if you didn't get a reply they are not interested.

How long will you think about it for ?

It's not bad manners not to reply

It's good manners to reply

Both the above are different

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I often log on on the iPhone and you can see that a message has been left, but you cant open it or reply.

Could be one of many reasons....

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We feel its only good manners to reply.

If someone did not reply to us we would take it that either they are not interested or that they would not be people we would want to meet anyway so either way its not a problem.

Steve

I know the feeling & it really pisses me off!!!!! xg

Tayside

"I know the feeling & it really pisses me off!!!!! xg"

lol

I'm envious of the time management skills of some posters: those that have time to reply to ALL messages! Then again nah you're alright, my life won't be long enough to sit and compose a response to such gems such as "Cor! Big nips, want me to cum over them babe?!!"

"We feel its only good manners to reply.

If someone did not reply to us we would take it that either they are not interested or that they would not be people we would want to meet anyway so either way its not a problem.

Steve"

Agree with you entirely - we tend to take the time to reply but if somebody does not.. well it is not worth worrying about, really. No big deal

They may have many issues with reading mail. I log in from my phone at times and have lost connection before reading things.

They may also be ignorant or avoiding you. Time will tell which it is.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

let me give you an example...

if it is quiet at work... i will log on using my iPhone to have a quick nosey.....

i don't always have time to respond straight away.... it could well be mid shift... so i'll reply when i get home...

just happens to be one of those things....

And for those of us that have kids, sometimes its best to log out so they dont know what we get up to

I sometimes have a quiet 5 minutes, may start to read my messages and then a number of things happen...phone...someone at the door...world war 3 between the winks...so I may not answer right away.I am logged on most of the time, but the screen may be turned of if I am doing something with the kids.I hate getting a second or 3rd message from someone telling me off for not answering them right away after it shows I have read their message...I too have a life off of fab...lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Wow, first no end of threads complaining people don't reply.....now a thread complaining that people are actually logging on and not reading mails straight away.

This is meant to be fun, not being told when we should read mails, how we should reply and when we should reply !!

Get a grip !

I have a firm grip on a chuckle button Rugby and I'm not afraid to press it!

Just like my delete all mail button, that gets pressed quite a lot... often unintentionally, so sorry to any 'mail deleted not read' recipients.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I have a firm grip"

"I have a firm grip............

"

.................. on reality also!

By *hmoo6969Man  over a year ago

surrey

that is soooo true _usty,the amount of messagesi've sent to ladies and not getting a reply is very annoying grrrr,

» Add a new message to this topic