FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Partys

Partys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there my friend Legs69 is hosting a party this saturday with her bloke, she has only her profile on here and is finding it hard to get couples to come, why is this? i thought that single women would find it easy to get couples to come to a party she is hosting.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there my friend Legs69 is hosting a party this saturday with her bloke, she has only her profile on here and is finding it hard to get couples to come, why is this? i thought that single women would find it easy to get couples to come to a party she is hosting. "

Probably because she got a single fem profile and saying her fella going to be there so she obviously not a single female.

"....

Probably because she got a single fem profile and saying her fella going to be there so she obviously not a single female."

PSML

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

we're still relatively new to swinging, and have only been to one party so far - which was great, by the way, thanks to the hosts T & M, but we only felt confident enough to go because we 'knew' some of the guests from messages and chat beforehand.

We suspect that your friend may need to update her profile, including her fella's details, and then make good relationships with other couples in the forums or chat rooms (although we dont quite get the chat thing, but it clearly works for some) so that people feel related about the party invite. We wouldnt go to an open invite party where there may be lots of single guys, for example.

Good luck to her - hope she sorts it.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

relaxed, sorry, not related! Bloody predictive text!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I agree, after seeing the party section in events and reading her profile I can see she has a single fem profile but mentions her partner for at the party. If the partner is going to be involved in the party/meets in any way then he needs to be on the profile and it be a couple one. With description of him and pics too.

I have just held my 4th or 5th house party, cant remember now as lost count.

In my opinion, she needs to keep a balance of couples to single men. So depending on the size of house say 4 couples and 1/2 single fem and 2 single males. That becomes a good balance.

Check all face pics when people mail her and keep an age range in balance. Not much point in having 30s-40s and then 1x 20s couple. It may not work and that couple may feel out of place.

I must have mailed probably about 40 sets of people, couples and single fems first then once I knoew clear numbers then added in a few select single males that I knew well.

Most of the people already said yes want to know profile names of who else is coming, as if all the people coming they wouldnt touch with a barge pole then its unlikely they will still come.

Its lots of hard work to plan. I suggest she invite people she knows or are in touch with firstly then rely on the events listing.

Would only give out my address and mobile number the day before too.

Out of curiosity why are you pitting this thread on and not the lady hosting the party?

Fruit x

hi thetre she is doing a couples profile with her bloke steve398 she just needs an email, she has messaged over 50 couples since sunday, she dosent have much time to go in the chat rooms, but i will mention it, there will be about 4 single guys going, me, and my other amigo carl and 1 other guy we find. its bloody hard work, some couples have it easy arranging parties lol.

"hi thetre she is doing a couples profile with her bloke steve398 she just needs an email, she has messaged over 50 couples since sunday, she dosent have much time to go in the chat rooms, but i will mention it, there will be about 4 single guys going, me, and my other amigo carl and 1 other guy we find. its bloody hard work, some couples have it easy arranging parties lol."

She may invite more interest if this party is clearly stated in their profile, also, it's best with this new profile that they make it clear their single profiles so people realise they're not 'new', could get attention posting it in meets section in the forum too.

how comes your asking these questions and not her, maybe it would look better if she was to ask, would make it look more genuine

just a thought lol

By *umgetus69Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

i get a stange feelin,...must be the force... a single guy and a cple of his mt8s tryin to get cples and single fems to a party....you might be tryin to do this cpl a fav hun out the goodness of your heart

but does not look good..just my thought

we have held a couple of house parties and dam they can be hard work people who wont confirm, people who confirm then just dont turn up or the polite ones who call at last min to cancel . then the ' hope they all get along ok'it fun and worth it once the nite comes but it can be frustrating and infuriating when trying to organise but hey its all part the fun at end of the day, just dont get the time these days to have one tho

"i get a stange feelin,...must be the force... a single guy and a cple of his mt8s tryin to get cples and single fems to a party....you might be tryin to do this cpl a fav hun out the goodness of your heart

but does not look good..just my thought "

Yeah i have to agree, and even more so when its a guys who, and please dont take this the wrong way, every time he posts its a negative post, i dont think ive ever read one thread that you started, either on this name or any other name you have used, that hasnt been some kind of moan about something thats not going right for you or someone you know on the site, thats not a dig its just an observation, and people will remember previous posts and to me when i read it all i thought was, oh hes moaning again lol

sorry

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"i get a stange feelin,...must be the force... a single guy and a cple of his mt8s tryin to get cples and single fems to a party....you might be tryin to do this cpl a fav hun out the goodness of your heart

but does not look good..just my thought

Yeah i have to agree, and even more so when its a guys who, and please dont take this the wrong way, every time he posts its a negative post, i dont think ive ever read one thread that you started, either on this name or any other name you have used, that hasnt been some kind of moan about something thats not going right for you or someone you know on the site, thats not a dig its just an observation, and people will remember previous posts and to me when i read it all i thought was, oh hes moaning again lol

sorry "

I was looking at this last night as was thinking exactly the same thing... but didn't want to say anything for being accused of piling in on someone... But I did wonder exactly who's benefit this thread was for....

hi there profile as a couple are MR AND MISSY they are genuine they have got pics on their profile. were all friends who live near each other, the party organisation is hard it seems for everyone who are trying to organise one. unless you have had parties in the past then the reputation is a thing that needs building for them, if u know what i mean

"hi there profile as a couple are MR AND MISSY they are genuine they have got pics on their profile. were all friends who live near each other, the party organisation is hard it seems for everyone who are trying to organise one. unless you have had parties in the past then the reputation is a thing that needs building for them, if u know what i mean "

Just had a search for them, I couldn't find them.

MR AND MISSY

thats their usernam

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"hi there profile as a couple are MR AND MISSY they are genuine they have got pics on their profile. were all friends who live near each other, the party organisation is hard it seems for everyone who are trying to organise one. unless you have had parties in the past then the reputation is a thing that needs building for them, if u know what i mean

Just had a search for them, I couldn't find them. "

We cant either

[Removed by poster at 22/04/10 10:37:32]

missy (45) & mr (45) , Couple (MF)

YES YES YES

halifax, North West, UK

... "ADULT PARTY AT OURS HALIFAX 24TH CHECK IT OUT IN EVENTS"

MR AND MISSY last login: 6 minutes ago

near kings lynn

"hi thetre she is doing a couples profile with her bloke steve398 she just needs an email, she has messaged over 50 couples since sunday, she dosent have much time to go in the chat rooms, but i will mention it, there will be about 4 single guys going, me, and my other amigo carl and 1 other guy we find. its bloody hard work, some couples have it easy arranging parties lol."

You still havent said why you are writing all this and not her. Who is having the party you or her. If she was writing this thread then she may get more support.

If she has invited the amount of people you have said then once people have said yes then she should only then accept single males in my opinion to get a balance.

Lets just say she has mailed me and I am the first person to come back and say yes, I then ask who else is coming so far which is not unusual to ask. Then get told all the male profiles that have been invited. Forget I am not gonna agree to come knowing there are 4 single guys. If I was told 4 single guys and 5 couples then yes thats a good balance so far. But to invite the single guys before couples have accepted it is a bad balance unless you state it is for a greedy girls night.

The house party I had the other weekend I had me and a single guy friend and a couple to come and then invited more couples from there. So numbers were already balanced. Once more couples agreed to come then I invited another single male friend at the end on the day of the party actually once I knew exact numbers.

Sorry but really feel unless she is actually gonna speak up on here and talk for herself then it screams panic to me in some ways. I dont know anything about the lady but do wish her all the best as do feel she is going the wrong way about it.

Good luck x

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"missy (45) & mr (45) , Couple (MF)

YES YES YES

halifax, North West, UK

... "ADULT PARTY AT OURS HALIFAX 24TH CHECK IT OUT IN EVENTS"

MR AND MISSY last login: 6 minutes ago

"

Found you....search doesnt find MRR AND MISSY or mr and missy or mrandmissy but does find you if you put missy into the search box.

she has invited us guys The3amigos as we all live in the same area and are friends, we have got 1 couple comming already and another couple we know lovelybrown from york who we all have met afew times also interested.

there will be a balance there, there will be 3single guys me and my friend carl and 1other guy she is looking to invite, so it is just couples now. like i say her other profile as a single fem Legs69 is genuine and has meet verifications on there,

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

but this the point remains..

It feels as is "You" are doing this for your benefit... not theirs!! and with your past reputation I don't think this is doing them much favours either....

look... if they want people to come to there party, shouldn't they have put up this thread.. or they have set up there profile earlier.... rather than you now acting like "head cheerleader"

im helping them out in finding couples, its for all our benefit.

"im helping them out in finding couples, its for all our benefit. "

Been reading this thread with interest, it would be nice for the OP to answer the questions put to him instead of ignoring them and just saying again what hes said before

thanks mike for advertising my party. i am genuine n i have got a couples profile with my guy now we are not new to the swinging scene we actually met through here. our couples profile name is MR AND MISSY check it out n message us for invite prefer couples xx

near kings lynn

"thanks mike for advertising my party. i am genuine n i have got a couples profile with my guy now we are not new to the swinging scene we actually met through here. our couples profile name is MR AND MISSY check it out n message us for invite prefer couples xx "

Legs honey have just mailed you so pleased to see you on here, maybe you can add your point of view in the invites.

near kings lynn

So 3 couples at the moment probably and 3 single men. Still a massive over balance at the onset. Just really hope you get an influx of couples to get a happier balance as at the moment if I was a couple I would be very concerned about agreeing to come with so many single men. Once more couples say yes I would agree(this would be as a single fem or even if I was a couple)

_ruit x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/25116

near kings lynn

what is this?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is a post that was put up relating to this thread, and I have shut that thread and moved it into here........ if thats ok.

me and syeve are a genuine couple just trying to get our 1st party up and started. this is very hard work as all we seem to get is single guys and 1 or 2 couples. how would we make it even? just want all to have fun n seem to be recieving conflict

"me and syeve are a genuine couple just trying to get our 1st party up and started. this is very hard work as all we seem to get is single guys and 1 or 2 couples. how would we make it even? just want all to have fun n seem to be recieving conflict

"

Might be a bit close to the date to change much now.

Too short notice for us right now, I suspect a few more will feel the same.

Best thing to do is advertise using your couple profile in the 'Meet Requests and Parties forum' and possibly the events section, I think parties are ok to be placed there.

On your couple profile it might be an idea to add your singles profiles to your friends list so people can see the connection.

near kings lynn

Always better (in my opinion) to offer it to single fems and couples only then invite single males at the end to balance it out. Any males ask if they can come before you know how many couples you say no and you will let them know if anything changes. You dont have to say yes to all the single males tho remember as if you open oit to them you will get hundreds asking.

What can you do now... not sure. Pray more couples come or am worried now they may pull out as seems equal number couples to single males at the moment from what you have said. Unless they are happy with that. Honesty is best policy and learn from it and try get the order of invites better next time.

Figers crossed for you xxxxx

thanks _ruit im not asking for single males hun just couples n not giving details till fri. just my num if the couples want to contact so they can verify us as genuine xx

thanks _ruit im not asking for single males hun just couples n not giving details till fri. just my num if the couples want to contact so they can verify us as genuine xx

"im helping them out in finding couples, its for all our benefit. "

if you genuinly are helping look for couples for a party then isnt the lets meet up section where your supposed to be doing this?

"if I was a couple I would be very concerned about agreeing to come with so many single men"

bloody hell i wouldnt, if i got an invite id go look after all the single men for them lmao 3 single guys aint many lol

near kings lynn

"if I was a couple I would be very concerned about agreeing to come with so many single men

bloody hell i wouldnt, if i got an invite id go look after all the single men for them lmao 3 single guys aint many lol"

Lol. love it. True if your looking to have some damn good sexy fun then the extra guys are great if you fancy them that is. Thats ok if your a couple that are looking for single guys, but for a couple wanting another couple then the single guy is redundant lol.

Mind you am sure he can please himself lol

hey the parties we go to the single guys are more than welcome and welcomed, some people dont like too many guys which is cool, anyway Legs69 has informed me there are 3 couples comming so far so it is shaping up quite well.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

3 couples, so its 3 ladies, and 6 guys. That sounds like a balanced party

hey it isnt my party, your not comming so dont worry

"3 couples, so its 3 ladies, and 6 guys. That sounds like a balanced party "

Well balanced if they want it to be predominately male.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"3 couples, so its 3 ladies, and 6 guys. That sounds like a balanced party

Well balanced if they want it to be predominately male. "

Take a look at the other thread - at the last count I thought there was going to be 6 - 7 single guys and a couple of couples - pretty unbalanced? Z

"3 couples, so its 3 ladies, and 6 guys. That sounds like a balanced party

Well balanced if they want it to be predominately male.

Take a look at the other thread - at the last count I thought there was going to be 6 - 7 single guys and a couple of couples - pretty unbalanced? Z"

Not if that's what they want, if they want it to be closer to a gang bang, or simply happy for it to be that way, then to them it may be right.

[Removed by poster at 23/04/10 00:42:27]

erm there are only one couple comming now, it isnt goin to be a gangbang, held one of those myself and theyre boring.

near kings lynn

"erm there are only one couple comming now, it isnt goin to be a gangbang, held one of those myself and theyre boring."

If only one couple now coming and 3 single men still? 1 couple and 1 single man is still a bad balance unless the couple in question are ok with that. Hang on it must be one couple and mrs legs and her partner so thats 2 couples then and the single men.

Hope it all goes well x

"erm there are only one couple comming now, it isnt goin to be a gangbang, held one of those myself and theyre boring."

maybe in your opinion lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"erm there are only one couple comming now, it isnt goin to be a gangbang, held one of those myself and theyre boring.

maybe in your opinion lol "

lol - 1 woman - 7 men - if that ain't a gang bang then I don't know what is!

"erm there are only one couple comming now, it isnt goin to be a gangbang, held one of those myself and theyre boring.

lol - 1 woman - 7 men - if that ain't a gang bang then I don't know what is!"

maybe they bi and having a bit of a group session lol

i'll write you into my will if you let me watch

lol - 1 woman - 7 men - if that ain't a gang bang then I don't know what is!

maybe they bi and having a bit of a group session lol "

Doesn't it sound fascinating! Am i wrong or shouldn't this be in the party section?

actualy there will be 2 couples legs and steve,me carl and the other womans bloke,

Forum Mod

O o O oo

This just seems to be going around in circles.

As you were asking for advice then the post was left in here, but if the person who is holding the party wants to advertise it then the meet and party section is the best place to put it.