FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Recalling...

Recalling...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...A thread about sending messages and then blocking the person...

I have sent a couple of messages to day, and some were read and deleted and no reply. Mt thinking, they are not interested and there for best not message again, I know I will block them and if i try to send a message FAB will say they are blocked...Maybe others do this too...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We only block people who deserve it, you already know if someone has mailed you or you have mailed them just by looking at their profile (site supporter) it’s also worth mentioning that some people save their messages, so when they empty their inbox, even though saved, it still shows as being deleted to the other party, so in effect you could be blocking someone who’s saved your message and plans on getting back to you, highly unlikely but certainly possible.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We block people who we have had contact with and decided not to meet - it's not ideal but saves messaging each other again months down the line just to repeat the whole process! I did ask ages ago if there could be a cold list as an opposite to the hot list as sometimes it isn't apparrent why we decided not to take things further, with a place to perhaps add a little reminder. Z

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

I block when I have received a negative response. Not in a nasty way but it saves me troubling them again

» Add a new message to this topic