FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what is a hardcore swinger??

what is a hardcore swinger??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious, as noticed on a few profiles that some state they are, whilst others state they are not. Is there a difference? Surely, either you swing or you don't.....?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Open to personal judgement I guess.

Some may be hinting at bareback, where as others may simply mean they wont soft swap, full on sex with kissing only, etc.

Only way we can be sure is by taking it from the horses mouth themselves, those that state they are hardcore.

i think someone who says there are not hardcore swingers just mean its something they do every now and again and maybe want more regular on going meets with the same people, where as someone who says they are hardcore swingers meet on a weekly basis or every chance they can and dont mind one offs etc, i could be wrong but thats how i've always seen it

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

No idea

but those that say they are not often think I am

so its all relative

I dont give 2 hoots about someone elses swinging life so why anyone would feel the need to comment on mine is beyond me

Someone who lives and breathes swinging and feels that they cannot do without it.

Someone who lives for swinging instead if letting swinging live for them.

I'm sure there is a million and one other interpretations, but that's ours

"Someone who lives and breathes swinging and feels that they cannot do without it.

Someone who lives for swinging instead if letting swinging live for them.

I'm sure there is a million and one other interpretations, but that's ours"

Yep...that would be my definition too!

"

I dont give 2 hoots about someone elses swinging life so why anyone would feel the need to comment on mine is beyond me"

Couldn't sgree more. I got an unsolicited message from someone I've not even come across on the forums, slating my profile, telling me I was too fussy, a freak and he was bored reading it!

Why someone would vent their vitriol and bitterness towards someone minding their own business amazes me.

Oh well...nowt as queer as (bitter) folk!!

I think hardcore swingers are couples who go to parties every weekend, and swing at least 3x a week

"

I dont give 2 hoots about someone elses swinging life so why anyone would feel the need to comment on mine is beyond me

Couldn't sgree more. I got an unsolicited message from someone I've not even come across on the forums, slating my profile, telling me I was too fussy, a freak and he was bored reading it!

Why someone would vent their vitriol and bitterness towards someone minding their own business amazes me.

Oh well...nowt as queer as (bitter) folk!! "

At least you got a reaction to your profile, trouble is he probably never does.

"I think hardcore swingers are couples who go to parties every weekend, and swing at least 3x a week "

No, I think they're childless and possibly jobless to have the time and opportunity to do it that often.

cud be,

"I think hardcore swingers are couples who go to parties every weekend, and swing at least 3x a week "

IF THEY HAVE THE TIME AND THE ENERGY and the invitations, who should even comment.

I go to a swingers club 2-4 times a week.

What folk don't know is that I don't always play with anyone (not even 50% of the time. I go to relax as it has sauna, jakuzzi and steam room. I use the club more than my local pub because its far nicer to talk to like minded people.

But if I did, would it mean I was hardened or just damn lucky to be in that situation.

Maybe some are just jealous of others being able to play more often than they can.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I think hardcore swingers are couples who go to parties every weekend, and swing at least 3x a week

IF THEY HAVE THE TIME AND THE ENERGY and the invitations, who should even comment.

I go to a swingers club 2-4 times a week.

What folk don't know is that I don't always play with anyone (not even 50% of the time. I go to relax as it has sauna, jakuzzi and steam room. I use the club more than my local pub because its far nicer to talk to like minded people.

But if I did, would it mean I was hardened or just damn lucky to be in that situation.

Maybe some are just jealous of others being able to play more often than they can. "

Have to agree with you on that one! We're fortunate to have good jobs and also a familly but do get the chance to play out pretty often! (Or play in as the case may be). We also don't play every time we go to a club as there isn't always someone there who floats our boats - We do loads of other stuff as well and don't consider ourselves 'hardened'either - it's just extra fun for us! Z

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

I think the term 'hardened swinger' is used in the main as a negative and slightly judgemental description...I dont think I've seen it used proudly by anyone describing themselves, except to say what they are not. As others have said, it's all a matter or perception - some have more time, or more desire to push boundaries than others, and frequency of swinging is no more accurate as a measure than intensity or fetish would be - is someone who only does bareback anal while dressed in full bondage gear but only plays once a month a hardened swinger, or is it someone who plays safe and straight soft swap but goes to a club or meet 3 or 4 times a week?

By it's nature swinging attracts people with a lust for life and a taste for things not generally acceptable in the majority of the population, so are we not all hardened in some way, at least to Joe Public? Depends on where you are standing - or lying!

Each to their own - live and let live. Doesn't matter what the label says as long as the participants are happy and not hurting anyone else by their activities. Just my opinion - feel free to disagree.

M

[Removed by poster at 22/04/10 17:04:29]

must be harden swinger as play when get the chance as it might be few weeks before get the next week due to having kids

hardcore, is HARDCORE. In my mind it means that any dick or pussy is welcome. It aint my style, and I hope to NEVER get to that stage.

BUT THATS ME,, LOL

For me hardcore is people who dont care who thay shag ,, lol what thay look like if thay have a brain or not ,,,,, and just happy if thay have pussy or cock , to have sex with thats hardcore. jo xxxx

I agree with the folk above

I think hardened means they will shag anyone in almost any situation

That makes sense to me

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Hardcore swingers:

Those that live to swing and for whom it isn't a hobby, it's their lives.

» Add a new message to this topic