FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight male sub?

Straight male sub?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do they exist?

A few times on both swinger and bondage sites we have placed adverts for a male sub but only ever got replies from bi-guys so was wondering if we are looking for someone that don't exist?

Tony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ixplayMan  over a year ago

tamworth & Edinburgh

hiya i think they do exist well i do anyway, i would really enjoy being dominated & ordered about by a lady & i would be very compliant to her demands, im not sure what my limits are but there probably arnt many so i think i would do whatever was asked of me.

im not bi but i am a bit bi curious.

if you want to know more please ask or just tell me what you would want me to do, im eager to please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do they exist?

A few times on both swinger and bondage sites we have placed adverts for a male sub but only ever got replies from bi-guys so was wondering if we are looking for someone that don't exist?

Tony

"

Its a good question as a sub would in theory be prepared to do homosexual activities to please. You then go into the area of if a strait man is still strait if made to play with a man.

yes they do exist , as a domme i get lots of mails from sub guys and also on the other sites,but a true sub when asked his sexuality should answer"whatever you tell me to be" so would act straight or bi as instructed

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

You could follow that by saying that a sub must be prepared to fuck your Great Dane, or nail his scrotum to Jeremy Clarkson if you command. (In reality, you'd probably never get near Clarkson.)

It all depends on where limits are set, and if these are hard limits,a trustworthy Domme/Dom won't cross those lines, however trivial they may appear to be. Everyone has hard limits somewhere along the line.

Which is why trust is essential when putting yourself in someone else's hands.

If a sub wants to be "forced" into certain situations, that's another story, a good Domme/Dom will be able to read into that and push limits accordingly.

I will happily submit to and play with couples, if the chemistry is right, but am straight, and that's that. I expect that to be respected and upheld, in the same way that if I switch with a woman who doesn't want anal sex, I won't be ramming it up her arse because I'm in charge.

Perhaps the hardcore "twue" BDSM'ers will frown on this, and perhaps my being a Switch clouds things because I can sub, but am not always sub. Then again, they won't be on this site, they look down their noses at people who actually want to have (gasp) sex whilst playing!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some good replies here, really glad we posted now.

We have been experimenting with the scene now for about 6 years and have found it to be a lot of fun, not into the extreme pain but found the taboo "if thats the right word" to be very exciting.

Shaz has found although she like's to be submissive she also likes to be in control now and then, we have tried switching but I just can't be sub, I giggle and feel to awkward lol

If we was to find a straight male guy that wanted to be sub then it would be a big learning curve for us as its always been Shaz limits and desires We have stuck to when in play.

Our play is quite light hearted compared to some in the bdsm scene,

Shaz likes to be humiliated, exposed, mind games, restricted then the sensual stuff like candle wax, flogging, violet wand and so on. I know this lighter stuff isn't actually bdsm but it's not swinging either, so that is another thing that could put a potential sub of, as we wouldn't want to do the extreme stuff.

And yet another thing that could put a genuine sub of is we do actually like to involve sex in our play but not sure if that's the usual done thing in the scene.

You see we have experimented a lot between ourselves in this world but not with others so still newbies to it.

We have a lot to learn

Tony

[Removed by poster at 23/04/10 13:35:05]

a true domme always respects limits and you are correct about trust my partner is also sub to me and has no limit but trusts me enough not to need them.

Yes they do exsist: I only play with straight sub men although the many bi men that contact me try to tell me there's no such thing!

It is about setting boundaries and being pushed.

Trust is also of paramount importance. One of my subs I blindfold and restrain, he doesn't know who could be in the room with me! But it's already been said limits have to be respected!

"yes they do exist , as a domme i get lots of mails from sub guys and also on the other sites,but a true sub when asked his sexuality should answer"whatever you tell me to be" so would act straight or bi as instructed"

I too am a Domme but anyone visiting our establishment fills in a form with their preferences rated 1 to 10.

A client may be a sub but their sexuality or preferences should never be compromised just because of that.

After all,a happy sub is a regular sub! T

XXX

» Add a new message to this topic