FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Liberty Elite

Liberty Elite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking about trying a new club tomorrow night Liberty elite great reviews and web site and they seem really friendly have any of you been and what are your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thinking about trying a new club tomorrow night Liberty elite great reviews and web site and they seem really friendly have any of you been and what are your thoughts"

,we(when i had a swing partner !!) went a few times nice facilities the jacuzzi area is fab with lots of beds around it where u can show off !!Very clean and tidy place,nice friendly staff, and the rooms to stay are nice and clean although a bit "american motel !!" I actually left my handbag in the room and they kept it for me and i went to collect it the next day ...was babysitting the grandkids and had them in the car .. im so glad they couldnt read !! didnt want my grandaughter asking her mum what a discerning adult was ????

Haven't been ourselves but have friends who have.

Apparently its a tad expensive!

XXXX

We have been quite a few times and found it one of the top 5 in the UK. Very clean, friendly, good company, great atmosphere - not expensive in terms of value for money. Superb place

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We went a few years ago - I stamped on a cockroach in the loos in the club and we stayed over and our room was infested with cockroaches as well - needless to say we haven't been back! Z

"We went a few years ago - I stamped on a cockroach in the loos in the club and we stayed over and our room was infested with cockroaches as well - needless to say we haven't been back! Z"

I wonder whether this was before the management change - we started going to Liberty about 2 years ago but understand that the management had changed just prior to that. Heck we would not go there if we had your experience.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"We went a few years ago - I stamped on a cockroach in the loos in the club and we stayed over and our room was infested with cockroaches as well - needless to say we haven't been back! Z

I wonder whether this was before the management change - we started going to Liberty about 2 years ago but understand that the management had changed just prior to that. Heck we would not go there if we had your experience. "

It really upset us - Steve spent most of the night watching them run about on the ceiling! I picked our bag up in the morning and about 10 scurried out from under it! Z

"We went a few years ago - I stamped on a cockroach in the loos in the club and we stayed over and our room was infested with cockroaches as well - needless to say we haven't been back! Z

I wonder whether this was before the management change - we started going to Liberty about 2 years ago but understand that the management had changed just prior to that. Heck we would not go there if we had your experience.

It really upset us - Steve spent most of the night watching them run about on the ceiling! I picked our bag up in the morning and about 10 scurried out from under it! Z"

That is awful - I really feel for you. I ahve only ever seen them (cockroaches) in Fuerteventura last year when visiting friends in their hotel. The locals say they are part of the island as they loved the warm climate but in the middle of Lutterworth hm... no excuse really !

We went to Liberties about a month ago for the first time and would definately recommend it. Staff were really friendly, the place was exceptionally clean, and although yes it is pricey, it's definately a must! We had a brilliant time, loved the hot tub area, and they have an open room that is great for a bit of perving hehe we can't wait to go again! xx

» Add a new message to this topic