FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kit off!

Kit off!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having been to a couple clubs and a couple home/private meets... we've found it quite strange to suddenly jump from clothed to naked... its more apparent in clubs at least. Maybe its just our experiences, but normal-ish/flirty convo to 'kit off' all of a sudden just is a bit mind boggling.

Does it get easier over time? Does this happen a lot?

What does everyone think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Unfortunately it gets easier, I say ‘unfortunate’ because it maybe daunting at first but that actually turns into a thrill, adds to the excitement. When you do become used to being naked in front of others it just seems perfectly normal so the thrill factor becomes somewhat lost. So I would suggest you make the most of it and enjoy it while it lasts.

That said, (for us at least) when you do become more relaxed about it, it still has a feeling of liberation as for most of us we keep our bodies covered 99% of the time.

Relax – enjoy

Dave

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think everyone finds it strange at first, but you soon get used to it

We never had a problem at clubs, especially Chams, where you "strip" as soon as you go in, lol, but on more personal, home meets it can be somewhat daunting, not knowing when to "start".

Now, whenever we have a home meet, Kate will leave the room, then re-enter dressed for play. It always breaks the ice and starts the night off...

Chams for me is like going to my local in my underwear. And love getting naked in the jacuzzi. Its about being comfortable in your own skin

"Its about being comfortable in your own skin"

And that's it in a nutshell!

It gets easier, once you realise your assets are not that bad when compared with the others on show! LOL!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I am naturally a naturist so I find it odd having to be dressed

But I love getting naked in front of new people

Hopefully it will get easier for you

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

would strip off infront of anyone anywhere it wouldnt bother me one bit, if you dont like what ya see then dont look

I certainly found it a little odd the first couple of times. The first time especially, because the gentleman's lady went into another room to slip into something more revealing, but then that just left me and him getting naked together! I did kinda worry she wasn't going to come back :p

love doing a slow strip tease down to undies then just start slowly kissing the guy as tongue moves slowly down opening the buttons of shirt or pull up top to kiss chest it can help the guy get into the mood

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the opinions guys and gals! Muchly appreciated. Looking forward for it all the become easier!

Just gotta keep playing and being happy with who we are

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We started as naturists and moved on to swinging so haven't had any problems with getting nude with other people; when sex is involved our lust just takes over!

Well i like to dress sexie .... I like things on when i have sex like stockings and Gstring pulled to side , lol and had like that ..... or maybe net dress black very short and heels ,,, nude ok if in hot tub but for me i like a little sexie number on to start . jo xxxx

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

I'm with the lovely Jo on this one - I always think nearly naked is far sexier than completely naked.

It's not just the visual thing - though what fella doesn't twitch a little downstairs when he's looking at all the sheer stuff and the silky stuff and the (okay Dave, deep breath..).. Sorry! It's also a sensory thing - running your finger (or lips) from lace to flesh to nylon is almost electrifying..

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Well i like to dress sexie .... I like things on when i have sex like stockings and Gstring pulled to side , lol and had like that ..... or maybe net dress black very short and heels ,,, nude ok if in hot tub but for me i like a little sexie number on to start . jo xxxx"

Me too i love the half naked stuff its just so sexy

Steve

» Add a new message to this topic