FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > tattoos

tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people find them a turn off or turn on? I have a fair few and really like them on ladies to. Just wondering the general thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I quite like them, but not all of them.

On the ladies of course.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I like tattoos but not too many on a guy

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

i love guys with tattoos just so ya no this is fem half. my fella doesnt liek to see women with tats on their boobs and all over. but each to their own isn't it. they wouldn't put us off meeting someone.

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

am not a big fan of tattos at all but on a guy if not too many can be nice, on a fem well if coverd in them then afraid no

I have tattoo's so don't mind them on other people, but if a guy has a certain type then I am afraid won't meet him, i.e snakes

saw a lovely profile the other day gorgeous couple and sounded perfect but when checking out pics he had a tattoo of a snake on his chest, huge turn off for me I am afraid, has have a phobia!!!

Oh oh I have a snake in my sleeve

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Kid has been well and truly tattooed

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

i like guys with tattoo's.....particularly love a little cheeky one on a well toned bum cheek

By *ookworm258Man  over a year ago

Wythenshawe

Only got the 1 tattoo but it covers my back and flows down both arms and across my chest. Will be putting the pics up when finished but not for a few months yet

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Personally I cant see the point...ok fair enough if they have a personal meaning etc..

But a bleedin great red indian across your chest?...

A load of Maori 'tribal' scribble down your arms?..fine on a Maori..but your average Suburu driving 45 year old skinhead???

Faith hope peace etc in chinese down your forearm?...why?...do the chinese have 'cheers, good health and all the best mate' written on theirs?...

'Scribble' on the underside of your hand al'a Cheryl Cole..she will able to afford to have hers lasered when shes fed up with it or when it turns into a dirty black smudge when she gets older..(if it isnt a Henna one)...your average girl on the street wont

Gothic 'things' on the back of your neck?..Beckham has got a lot to answer for!

I know a lad..he's about 10 stone..skinny tiny white arms..and his had the black and white tribal' sleeve done...when I asked him why..he's answer...after a vacant shrug of the shoulders..'I dont know...its just kinda like..er good'

Not the best of reasons eh...

Some Tatts are works of art...and a lot of work goes into them but to have 'ink done' becasue it makes you look 'hard' (or because you are hard and want everyone to know it) or 'fashionable' has got to be the worst reason of all...well..maybe not as bad as 'kinda like ,er, good'..

Great to hear people say that tattoos wouldn't put people off a possible meet......both my hubby and I have tattoos and obviously both on this site. If people feel so strongly about this why don't fab swingers add this to the profile specs i.e. will or will not meet smokers is one that is widely chosen as a 'yes' or 'no' option by users. javascript:doSmilie('%20')AND TO ANSWER THE NEXT QUESTION, YES both my hubby and I smoke!!!!

Both my hubby (3 tattoos) and I (fem = 9) thought long and hard about the ones that we have. We personally think that until you have them you shouldn't judge other people who do......at the end of the day they are part of each and every one of us as an individual and isn't this what makes us individual?????? We really wouldn't like to live in a world where we were all the same, come on guys, we wouldn't be on here now would we?!?!?! javascript:doSmilie('%20')

love small discreet tats on girls.but not big sailor type ones ,lol.and nothing more pathetic,especially on young girls,than a partners/bfs name.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Great to hear people say that tattoos wouldn't put people off a possible meet......both my hubby and I have tattoos and obviously both on this site. If people feel so strongly about this why don't fab swingers add this to the profile specs i.e. will or will not meet smokers is one that is widely chosen as a 'yes' or 'no' option by users. javascript:doSmilie('%20')AND TO ANSWER THE NEXT QUESTION, YES both my hubby and I smoke!!!!

Both my hubby (3 tattoos) and I (fem = 9) thought long and hard about the ones that we have. We personally think that until you have them you shouldn't judge other people who do......at the end of the day they are part of each and every one of us as an individual and isn't this what makes us individual?????? We really wouldn't like to live in a world where we were all the same, come on guys, we wouldn't be on here now would we?!?!?! javascript:doSmilie('%20')"

I agree with that to an extent...but the individuality goes out the window once everyone starts having the same thng done..theres nothing individual about chinese stuff now...they have become 'fashion' and once something is fashionable it loses its individuality...punk rock went the same way..

I really like those little loops of flowers that are popular wth women..in the right place...but shields and daggers etc on a womans arm just makes them look like navvies..and a bit butch.

But...at the end of the day its down to the person who has them done..its their skin...and definately shouldnt be used to judge people and catagorise them as 'wronguns'...

By *l and KatCouple  over a year ago

scotland

we have a good few between us and find them a turn on xxxx

i love different types of tattoos. i have quite a few but nothing too big. i hate to see tattoos on womens boobs i don't k now why but i just cnt stand it!!

as for men i love big tribal tattoos on arms chests and legs mmmmmmm m akes me go very weak at the knees but anything else skulls swords ets no i dnt like them lol

By *ooking75Man  over a year ago

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 25/04/10 03:05:39]

i love heavily tattooed men, they have to be good ones tho, like if the arm is covered i like sleaves, not just a mish mosh of small tattoos that dont match lol

I have a few myself im in the middle of having a maorl sleave on my right arm, had 3 sittings got another 3 to go, and over all i think people dont like to see women with lots of tattoos, i think they dont mind a few girly ones like a flower one their shoulder etc, but ive had quite a lot of negative comments about mine, ive been told they make me look ugly and alsorts, but at the end of the day i didnt have them for anyone else

Well naughty with an ass like that you can have all the ink you want

personally i am not into tattoos, dont mind the odd one or two on a guy....... but on a fem i would be worried what they will look like in years to come, when things start to go south lol ....... xx

Like most things is a case of each to there own,

The difference between someone with tattoos and someone without??

The one with tattoos won't care if the other has tattoos,

And yes I like them lol as the name suggests,

Mr B has 2 tattoos with another 2 booked, but they all mean something, it took us 4 years to get one and then another 2 to get the next one so its not something we do on a whim we take time to find the right one for us, Mrs b also has 2 and again same thing they mean something, i dont agree with the ones on boobs, but thats just me xx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We both have some tats, which we consider 'body art', we're not very keen on the biker type of tats - guns, skulls and so on.

It's rather sexy to get nude with others and find they've got a tat in some intimate place. One of G's exes had a tat on a bum cheek, and said many of her lovers had a compulsion to pull out and come on it for some reason!

hmmm isnt that the same sorta thing as a 'slag tag' the butterfly/tribal/whatever the heck it is tattoo so many women have on their lower backs... they bend over to pick something up in the shops and there it is on show. Great big bullseye for a cum splatter!!!!

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

in the process of maybe having a tattoo shop in the next year so i love tattoos on both men and women esp a nice one from the foot up on to the leg sexy as hell

Love tattoo's and tattooed people, but love non tattooed people too lol . But lets face it if we all liked the same things how boring it would be......

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I personally dont like them on women at all (Zoe has 1 tho) but can put up with the discreet kinda thing but anything more would put me right off.

I dont think they look too bad on blokes but a lot would depend on the type and amount really.

Steve

» Add a new message to this topic