FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 90% profiles say no single guys

90% profiles say no single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have no chance hardly of geting meets, its starting to do my nut in! lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

peanut ? brazilnut ? walnut ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

brazilian lol, hows your weekend going?

(waits for the regulars to pile in here...lol)

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i only meet single guys, as most of the guys who are married the wife dont know .... that why i do prefer the single guy

"we have no chance hardly of geting meets, its starting to do my nut in! lol"

Just keep plugging away dude, where i live is rubbish at the moment aswell, so i travel for meets (parties and such).

No one owes u a shag

We still see swinging as "swapping", and seeing as "singles" don't have anything to trade, then they are not for us, unless they can pair up with a partner.

We have played with singles, on quite a few occaisions, but it's always been on our terms.

There are still loads of couples that request singles, and I'm sure it's more than 10% of the couples on here.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Same here, you can put us in the 10%. Finding genuine SINGLE guys, now that’s quite a different matter as they seem to be very few and far between.

Be lucky,

Dave

Oh to be young and full of vim! You've been on site a month, had several meets, some repeats and you're going nuts?!!

Pace yourself lol!

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

plenty of singles in bars/clubs,dating sites etc nothing holding you back

yay im a minority at last!! been accused of being pc etc so good to be in the minority that does meet select single guys!! x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Well you have male friends- team up with them, Fab has whatever you want, you just have to get off ya ass n get it

Erm... You have been on the site for four weeks and have a verification list as long as my arm yet your complaining?

Looks to me that your doing just fine. Plenty of nice guys on here that have been on for many months and can't get a single meet yet they don't come to the forums for a whinge about it!

were u the guy that found everlastin love and left after nearly gettin cyber castrated by forum dwellers for your stinky attitude? and was back the next wk... part of the 3 amigos? xx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"were u the guy that found everlastin love and left after nearly gettin cyber castrated by forum dwellers for your stinky attitude? and was back the next wk... part of the 3 amigos? xx"

I believe you are correct sherlock

But now hes back

and doing far to well to find anything to complain about meethinks

Must be those 9 1/2 inches

wow!

karma is such a cunt!!

i think th op needs another full time girl the soul!! xx

think about it though

most of the site is single men

most of those men say

NO SINGLE MEN

think about it

psml

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Here we go again lol.

How the hell he managed to fit in all those meets when he has been so busy counting profiles to come upwith his 90% comment beggars belief.

Nextttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I agree, whinging males normally turn people off,so it isn't surprising they don't get meets.

I think you're missing the fact that each time you start a thread with this doom and gloom, or look at me attitude, it happens to put more people off each time, at least those who frequent the forums.

You are not the only single guy here, but are the single guy complained most.

I really don't know what you expect here, this is a swing site, not a guaranteed shag site.

another thing you are clearly missing is that, some profiles that state no single guys actually mean, guys don't contact us, if we are interested we will contact you, no single guys is quick to the point. again, complaining here so often is doing you no favours at all.

Most women are seeking guys that can and will or at least try hard to give them satisfaction, each time you complain here that you're not getting enough attention, it comes across as though you are more concerned about what you get, not what you can offer.

Would you announce loudly in a pub or club if you wasn't getting the attention you seek?, I think you know that if you did, then women would look at you and think 'prat', it's similar here.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

You've had a meet nearly every night for the past 3 weeks, you've got a goatee that looks like it came in with the ark and you're covered in tattoo's.

But ya moaning....... do you have NO life outside of swinging or are you just a serial 'any holes a goal' jerk who has nothing better to do that try to piss off the forumites?

Holy crap...... and people wonder why we stopped looking for single guys!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow.... whinge whinge whinge...

why does it feel like every post is a moan....

under this name..... under your last name

its no wonder your struggling... no offence but you are one of the most depressing "debbie downers" I have known on any site....

my god, in your world i am betting the glass is always "half empty" isn't it....

seriously between the bridges you burnt under the last name we will not name, and the depressing moans under this one, maybe your general attitude has put people off.....

sometimes you just have to looking in the mirror, because you know... just once in a while... the problem is actually staring back at you!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Thanks Fabio for putting into words what I have been thinking reading his posts....

you have on your update posted 5 hours ago ' party tonight 5 couples and fems '

and you post this 5 hours ago moaning about no meets.

if you have a split personality I apologise, but you dont seem to know if you are coming alone into a hankie or with 5 couples and fems.

Why do I feel like we should be apologising because we don't want to meet single guys?

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Op must be a real good host as he was on the site 10 mins ago.

The party must be realy hot.

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

we meet swingles x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

For crying out loud - do you ever stop whinging?! We have no single guys because if and when we fancy having a single guy round we'd prefer to look for ourselves - otherwise we'd get inundated with hundreds of inane (usualy) messages! Z

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

now why are you complaining you dont seem to be doing too badly ive sent many meessages and have had maybe half dozen replies and meet up with no one as yetbut i am a genuine single guy can travel and accomadate but if they dont fancy you then they just dont deal with it

"Op must be a real good host as he was on the site 10 mins ago.

The party must be realy hot."

HE MAY HAVE BEEN USING HIS BLACKBERRY

The party must be realy hot."

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

HE MAY HAVE BEEN USING HIS BLACKBERRY "

lol - so the 'party' must be really hot then! Z

"we have no chance hardly of geting meets, its starting to do my nut in! lol

For crying out loud - do you ever stop whinging?! We have no single guys because if and when we fancy having a single guy round we'd prefer to look for ourselves - otherwise we'd get inundated with hundreds of inane (usualy) messages! Z"

I only meet single men

Its a difficult job believe me

Sometimes I've no idea why I put myself through all the pain

HE MAY HAVE BEEN USING HIS BLACKBERRY

lol - so the 'party' must be really hot then! Z"

I use mine at a club lol

I am sooooo boring

Yeah damm right it's becoming a joke on here!!!

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

we feel the same as jack and kate

we see it swinging as swapping we see it as a couples thing so wouldnt meet single men

BUT however in a club it is diffrent if there was a group of us I am not sure it would matter as much

we met a couple a few months ago and there were two single men who came up stairs with us it was nice.

You might find 90% of profiles are single guys!

i only meet single guys, its just that 90% of them have no idea how to talk to women on here, i think thats where most are going wrong, you wouldnt dream of going out on the pull to a night club and walking over to a woman and saying, "nice tits fancy a fuck?" yet most of my first messages on here contain words alone them lines lol

I actually know a lot of women and couples that use swingers site that say no single men, that do meet single men, but rather than getting the endless string of dumb mail from them prefer to state they dont meet them and just approch the ones they do like in their own time

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Yet another home goal pal.

we have met a few single guys from here, very nice ones too.....its all about preference, but there are some who put all single guys in same catagory. we personally take ppl on face value, also its all about being polite in that very first message, appearing desperate is a no no for us....but there are some very nice ppl here on fab, it just takes time to find the right ones that suit you..good luck in your search xxxx

"i only meet single guys, its just that 90% of them have no idea how to talk to women on here"

And THAT is their problem.

I'm of the view that some single men asssume the women on sites like this are slappers dying for a shag!

You only have to read the whining profiles, "thought this was a site for like minded people, why are swingers judgemental" etc to get the mindset!

Add to that most "single" guys can't accommodate but happy to travel, they don't seem to comprehend that very few single women/couples are going to invite a stranger into their home or meet after one message!

"Yet another home goal pal. "

He shoots, he scores.

The reason we have no single men listed on our profile is that we are on another site a voyeur pic posting site and it does not have the options like here to stop being pestered by guys...

On the other site we have had in 6 hours 20 hook up requests by guys... here its great we get requests from people we want...

Hope that helps from our perspective

Forum Mod

Would anybody really think of coming on here moaning about lack of meets when they have a party to go to??????

When we're getting ready for a night of play,im only thinking about the fun we're going to have and nothing else.......because at that moment in time all is good

Newcastle and Gateshead

it feels like "trunky" has shot himself in the foot yet again....

sometimes I feel like certain people should have keyboards taken away from them for there own good.....

but heck... maybe the moral of the story is that there is just no helping some people and well......."you can polish a turd as much as you like, in the end it is still a turd"

I think its a case with some of the very well endowed that the mention of their nine and half inches of super duper pee pee python.... and they think thats all that is needed.. and expect their to be a stampede of gagging ladies gonna swarm on em.

I could be wrong tho.

and I did say 'some'

Forum Mod

I have found that it does'nt matter what size the cock is, if its attached to an even bigger prick it puts me off

Perhaps its nothing to do with 90% people on here not looking for single guys and might have something to do with moaning posts/attention seeking posts?

We meet single guys and ive seen many single guys profiles where they are getting plenty of meets

As a couple who only have protected penetration,we wouldn't knowingly meet anyone who meets for bareback sex.

If you check the feedback of bareback couples it may surprise you the amount of single guys they've met.

Most if not all of these guys will have "safe sex" on their interests.

There are no doubt many attractive,honest single guys out there but to us blocking is just another way of limiting the risks. R

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

One day no matter what persona he uses, this guy will get the message.

"NOBODY on here gives two fucks about him and his moaning attention seeking ways"

Sorry if its hard and direct but he really doesn't know how to interract with other members.

Nobody is going to want to meet someone who moans so much about the membership. Why would they want to meet up and then be belittled by him.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Apologies to the mods, I shouldn't have written that last post. I see it could be classed as badmouthing the said member. Please remove it should you fell the need..

A point to note for all people whinging on the forums....

Its quite easy to list all the posts that a particular user has posted and many will do this as part of their vetting of potential meets...

You have been warned

we do meet single guys,with so many single guys on here not all of them are going to get as many meets as they would like...THAT'S LIFE

we meet single guys but a genuine one is very hard to find. we had one other day and he got stroppy becuase we did not answer him straight away in chat, needless to say he got blocked. these are the single guys who give other guys a bad name and why the genuine ones find it hard. We just cant be arsed at minute.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Is this not the guy that told us to go fuck ourselves when he got a girlfriend ????

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Is this not the guy that told us to go fuck ourselves when he got a girlfriend ???? "

ssssssssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Is this not the guy that told us to go fuck ourselves when he got a girlfriend ???? "

Yep!!!!!!!

You are getting good at this.....

You remembered!

"we do meet single guys,with so many single guys on here not all of them are going to get as many meets as they would like...THAT'S LIFE "

I try to fuck as many of them as I can honest

No one can say I dont try

"we have no chance hardly of geting meets, its starting to do my nut in! lol

plenty of singles in bars/clubs,dating sites etc nothing holding you back "

Lol and how would the single guy know if the couple at the bar were swingers. Think about it

been a single bloke on here like been a leper am not married am clean shavin but still cant get owt unless its my looks

"been a single bloke on here like been a leper am not married am clean shavin but still cant get owt unless its my looks "

Don’t mean to be harsh, but try making your profile a bit more positive, for what I can make out, its just moans and groans and quite hard to read.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"been a single bloke on here like been a leper am not married am clean shavin but still cant get owt unless its my looks

Don’t mean to be harsh, but try making your profile a bit more positive, for what I can make out, its just moans and groans and quite hard to read. "

if you have been here for 5 weeks and actually had 2 meets... you are doing a lot better than others... trust me!!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Actually the man didn't tell people to go fuck themselves on his leaving thread.

If he had it wouldn't have been left on for anyone to answer him.

He did say something a lot of people didn't like and people responded.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

On that note, I think this thread has exhausted itself.

well ive changed my profile hope its looking better thanks for the feed back