FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How patient and understanding have you had to be on a meet?

How patient and understanding have you had to be on a meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll use my own story for an example. I arranged to meet a single female who had to drop off her kids at nursery before we were to meet. The meet was to take place in the morning and I had to get a train to Helensburgh central to meet her. Therefore I got up at 5.30am and was out of the house for 6.35am.

As I'm walking down the road I get a text from her saying she's running a bit late and to get a later train.

She was having to get her two kids ready for nursery and it was taking long than she had planned. I had already left the house so I was buggered if I was going to turn back.

Got a later train and arrvied just after 8 where I had to wait a further 2 hours before she could come and meet me necause of the hassle she had getting her kids ready, dropping them off at nursery and then having to come and pick me up. And all the while I was showing the patience of the saint.

The when I went back to hours we sat and chatted for two to three hours before we took things further.

I really believe in pateince and understanding when it comes to meeting some single females or perhaps even couples. It's only yhe decent thing to do and you have to realise that some people have a life outside of swinging and they can't necesarrily drop everything when you want them to meet you.

It wasn't her fault if her kids held here up but I really did have to exercise a good degree of understanding and in the end it did pay off.;-)

Has any one here been in a similar situation? Male or female?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hell i have waited longer than that for Zoe to decide what she is wearing that night.

Cant see that you have anything to moan about and if the lady your refering to reads this i would exspect her to be not best pleased with your comments

Steve

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

I think you're very lucky, she kept you informed at her situation all the way through her difficulties, when the easiest option for her would have been to cancel.

Then again, that may have given an option to declare someone a “time-waster”

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I think you both kept each other informed and all went well

I am not sure I would wait around for that length of time but I am not known for my pateience

My tits yes, my patience no

"I think you both kept each other informed and all went well

I am not sure I would wait around for that length of time but I am not known for my pateience

My tits yes, my patience no "

Procisely. We did. I'm not complainging about what happened as some people seem to think. I already knew she had kids before I met her and I knew potentially what I might be letting my self in for. Fact is that I had to show a lot patience and understanding and I know from previous experience that some people aren't exactly respectful or show thought for others when it comes to meets.

Btw I suppose it can be easier if your a female as it's simpler for you to meet guys so you can afford to maybe be less patient. Suppose that's the way things are at the moment.

But when you're a single guy you really have to show a lot of paience and respect because they could just maybe turn aroung and say "Well screw you...there's tons more guys around!"

» Add a new message to this topic