FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Copy and Paste...

Copy and Paste...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... I know that you're thinking this will be yet another thread where someone is moaning about getting a 'copy and paste message' but it's not.

I'm just whiling away my evening reading the forums, commenting here and there, browing profiles of posters and clicking my way from profile to verification to friends list etc etc.

I have to say though, I never thought I'd see a copy and paste verification!

No word of a lie. I just read a verification on a profile that I'd not looked at before and it's exactly the same as one that someone on my friends list has. Word for word - even the error.

I'm really hoping this isn't the reviewees way of saying that it was a crap meet and she can't be bothered to type anything original. I'm really looking forward to meeting my 'friend' for some fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sorry DA but your post had me laughing out loud, and I'm not sure why!

Cut and paste verifications just seem wrong but in fairness the all seem to contain the immortal line: "don't let this one go girls" lol!

I hope your friend lives up to your expectations lol!

haha don't be sorry. I'm rather bemused myself.

I hope he does too, otherwise I'm gonna be asking her who else she's left that verification for so I know who to avoid

Phew... I've been clicking again and have looked at others she's met. There's 2 varitions of the feedback.

Thankfully my 'friend' has the better version of the two HAHA!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

in a way I am partially guilty of this.... before you all slap me down here me out!!!

I don't like to put anything too graphic in a verification... and there are only so many ways that I can say the people are lovely, and i had a laugh, and i'd meet them again ect ect ect.......

so if I looked at some of the ones that I have written they are probably variations on a theme..... I've had a good time

I can understand that _abio. Sometimes I struggle a bit too but I've never left two (or three, or four, or five etc etc) people the exact same one lol.

Lolll, for some reason, I don't know why, but this is so very very funny . Maybe I'm warped or something

Having said that, sometimes I copy / paste feedback on Ebay

"I can understand that _abio. Sometimes I struggle a bit too but I've never left two (or three, or four, or five etc etc) people the exact same one lol."

When we leave a verification it will only ever be a genuinely positive one which will reflect how we felt about the people at that time and on that occasion. Consequently, no two will ever be quite the same. So cut and paste to us is out the question...

May be he/she is a seasoned eBayer who is used to leaving "copy and paste" feedback for multiple items!

"May be he/she is a seasoned eBayer who is used to leaving "copy and paste" feedback for multiple items! "

imagine if she gets them mixed up, we could see a verification stating, A*****, quick delivery, item as described, I would buy here again, thanks.

"May be he/she is a seasoned eBayer who is used to leaving "copy and paste" feedback for multiple items!

imagine if she gets them mixed up, we could see a verification stating, A*****, quick delivery, item as described, I would buy here again, thanks. "

LOL, that would be hilarious!

» Add a new message to this topic