FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > anal

anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sooo...

Anal Sex... best way to try it?? positions? best way to have it?? best way to prepare for it?? is it pleasurable??

help a young girl out here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

help a young girl out here"

I pity your inbox! Good luck...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only enjoyed it once.

Missionary position, lots of patience, lots of lube and lots of time taken.

Personally I didn't find the act itself all that pleasurable although when I slipped a vibe into my pussy at the same time it was suddenly lots of fun!

Preparation - whatever it takes to trust and be completely and utterly comfortable with the guy.

"

I pity your inbox! Good luck..."

It's her outbox the OP is enquiring about.

Best way to try anal sex ?

I'd say, up the arse is probably the best way as a starter for 10

"Sooo...

Anal Sex... best way to try it?? positions? best way to have it?? best way to prepare for it?? is it pleasurable??

help a young girl out here "

You're in luck, I'm quite the expert on these matters, my only trouble is I'm not very good with words and so struggle to explain the best way, I could show you.

and before letting a guy ram it in..

lube up a dildo and show him what it's like.

"Best way to try anal sex ?

I'd say, up the arse is probably the best way as a starter for 10 "

LMAO

well i best have some lube and toys ready then if anal isnt as pleasurable without it

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Sooo...

help a young girl out here "

1. Try it when you are turned on and relaxed

2. Positions vary, on all fours, on your back with legs on partners shoulders, spooning....etc...

3.Anal douche for extra cleanliness, as well as a good shower.

4.Make sure you have lube handy.

5. Yes extremely pleasurable.Enjoy!!!!

"and before letting a guy ram it in..

lube up a dildo and show him what it's like."

now there's a come and get me post if ever I saw one.

now there's a come and get me post if ever I saw one. "

no never ever ever and I aint protesth too much thank you very much

now there's a come and get me post if ever I saw one.

no never ever ever and I aint protesth too much thank you very much "

Hmm, not convinced at all.

LOL

ok then whats the score with men and anal sex...do men lke it done to them?? a cheeky finger maybe??

"LOL

ok then whats the score with men and anal sex...do men lke it done to them?? a cheeky finger maybe??

"

well if you offering a pinky..

"LOL

"

oh gawd no, not for me, I've seen what comes out of there, couldn't have someone playing around that area, no no no.

Strange though, I don't mind playing around the same area of a lady.

lube, and build up are the 2 key points!

dont try n ram home a sausage in 1 go lol

"lube, and build up are the 2 key points!

dont try n ram home a sausage in 1 go lol"

meaning giving male to female for the record lol

No harm in having a play by yourself, get comfortable with anal penetration with yourself in control and then you'll have an idea of what works best for you. Have you tried a cheeky finger on yourself yet?

no..i wear false nails and well for my internal safety iv always swerved trying it

As good a reason as any I've heard lol I'm sure you can find something else that would fit and just get you used to the sensation of having something pushing in. Was trying to get my ex into it but didn't have much luck there so don't listen to anything I say lol A finger is easy enough and you can get more in as you relax, its all about doing it in a way that you are screaming in pleasure not pain lol

lol...well taking ur advice maybe something less intrusive than a sharp false nail will do the trick...hehe

I wear contacts so my nails are always cut short lol Just a bit far away for me to come show you The other points are all good, lots of lube, well relaxed, maybe after you've already cum from foreplay or normal sex, can then make the most of the guys recovery time to get your bum prepared lol Don't start off with a huge guy may be another good idea, although you do want a good firm cock to get it in lol

Anal is very pleasureable. I started off with using a butt plug then built up to a dildo first.

You have to be relaxed and very comfortable with the person you are with. Lots of lube is a must too.

Have fun and enjoy

By *earl_necklacesWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I wear contacts so my nails are always cut short lol Just a bit far away for me to come show you The other points are all good, lots of lube, well relaxed, maybe after you've already cum from foreplay or normal sex, can then make the most of the guys recovery time to get your bum prepared lol Don't start off with a huge guy may be another good idea, although you do want a good firm cock to get it in lol"

i agree with your post, I love anal, and prefer it after Ive come after foreplay as im relaxed. The first time feels a little odd, but beleive me keep with it and enjoy

we'v found having her play with her clit while im slowly opening her up with fingers, lube, cock and ocas tongue really helps. Its a hugely pleasurable distraction so the anal play doesnt hurt, just adds a growing sensation of fullness and heightened clit sensitivity.

Also... it may sound odd.. but the act of 'pushing out' helps as well. It relaxes you so a finger/toy/cock can be gently pushed in a little more.. and then when you contract, it pulls it in a little too.

But patience, trust, and LUBE!!! are your best friends

Best of luck

"Sooo...

1. Try it when you are turned on and relaxed

2. Positions vary, on all fours, on your back with legs on partners shoulders, spooning....etc...

3.Anal douche for extra cleanliness, as well as a good shower.

4.Make sure you have lube handy.

5. Yes extremely pleasurable.Enjoy!!!!

"

Agree with Femme,the hygienic preparation can't be stressed enough,both for peace of mind and to save any embarrassment on either side. Also if you lie back in an armchair with your legs over each arm you can control the first time penetration easier.

In that position you can also masturbate,you'll no doubt find the orgasms you get will be the most powerful you've had.

Don't forget the lube!!!

XXXX

plenty of lube and foreplay! and an open mind and willingness to try it

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

You could always try an enema first, seriously it makes sense, being fully confident that its not going to get messy makes a lot of difference. I guess it’s against the forum rules to drop web-links here but if anyone is interested PM me with ‘web-link’ in the subject line and I’ll send it by return. It’s a medical supplies site that supplies the gear and all the ‘how to’ information.

So that’s the first bit out of the way, be clean and confident first. Then start small and slow. The inexperienced anus will automatically clench closed when touched or probed so you need to practice, practice, practice to overcome this automatic reaction and remain relaxed. ALWAYS take it slow, if the anus/sphincter are dilated too quickly it can cause damage. Use a good lubricant and explore yourself with your own finger or small vibrator. Once you are comfortable with that you can move onto something a little larger. As has been suggested ‘pushing down’ and for want of a better way of putting it, like you’re having a dump will relax the muscles that keep the anus and inner sphincter closed.

Even when you’ve had some practice, learned to relax and perhaps have accommodated something the size of a penis always take the time to prepare FIRST by fingering or using a vibe to warm and lube things up before you go for the real thing. The muscles are always reluctant to open to outside intrusions and NOT designed to open quickly. Also keep in mind there are two sphincters, the anus being the first and another a couple of inches further in so you can just about reach it yourself with you finger. So once you are into the anus, don’t go rushing into depth, take you time!!!

Just as an ‘aside’… apparently anal sex often doesn’t do much for a female as it’s just an orifice with no muscle apart from the sphincters with little internal sensitivity but of course the ‘naughtiness factor’ can be a hell of a turn on. For the male it’s a very different thing because it provides access to the prostrate gland often referred to as the ‘male G-spot’. Stimulating the prostrate gland can ‘milk’ ejaculate and or trigger a long and very different orgasm. Only down side is that the male G-spot is more difficult to find than the female G-spot.

Not wishing to insult any bodies intelligence, for those who might not be aware, bacteria that lives in the back passage if transferred to the urethra can cause and is the major cause of cystitis. Much more common in females simply because the female urethra is typically only a couple of inches or less long. So anything that’s been in contact with the anus should not come in contact with the vagina without cleaning first.

Hope this isn’t ‘too much information’ LOL

Enjoy,

Dave

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"You could always try an enema first, seriously it makes sense, being fully confident that its not going to get messy makes a lot of difference. I guess it’s against the forum rules to drop web-links here but if anyone is interested PM me with ‘web-link’ in the subject line and I’ll send it by return. It’s a medical supplies site that supplies the gear and all the ‘how to’ information.

So that’s the first bit out of the way, be clean and confident first. Then start small and slow. The inexperienced anus will automatically clench closed when touched or probed so you need to practice, practice, practice to overcome this automatic reaction and remain relaxed. ALWAYS take it slow, if the anus/sphincter are dilated too quickly it can cause damage. Use a good lubricant and explore yourself with your own finger or small vibrator. Once you are comfortable with that you can move onto something a little larger. As has been suggested ‘pushing down’ and for want of a better way of putting it, like you’re having a dump will relax the muscles that keep the anus and inner sphincter closed.

Even when you’ve had some practice, learned to relax and perhaps have accommodated something the size of a penis always take the time to prepare FIRST by fingering or using a vibe to warm and lube things up before you go for the real thing. The muscles are always reluctant to open to outside intrusions and NOT designed to open quickly. Also keep in mind there are two sphincters, the anus being the first and another a couple of inches further in so you can just about reach it yourself with you finger. So once you are into the anus, don’t go rushing into depth, take you time!!!

Just as an ‘aside’… apparently anal sex often doesn’t do much for a female as it’s just an orifice with no muscle apart from the sphincters with little internal sensitivity but of course the ‘naughtiness factor’ can be a hell of a turn on. For the male it’s a very different thing because it provides access to the prostrate gland often referred to as the ‘male G-spot’. Stimulating the prostrate gland can ‘milk’ ejaculate and or trigger a long and very different orgasm. Only down side is that the male G-spot is more difficult to find than the female G-spot.

Not wishing to insult any bodies intelligence, for those who might not be aware, bacteria that lives in the back passage if transferred to the urethra can cause and is the major cause of cystitis. Much more common in females simply because the female urethra is typically only a couple of inches or less long. So anything that’s been in contact with the anus should not come in contact with the vagina without cleaning first.

Hope this isn’t ‘too much information’ LOL

Enjoy,

Dave

"

Now wash your hands

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"

Now wash your hands "

LOL wish I'd have thought of that

By *anfarMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Obviously important to be relaxed.

man needs to take his time and understand the words, wait, stop, slower, and mmm push!

Sometimes its good to have your back arched forward slightly, dont know the reason why, it just seems to make it easier for first timers. Maybe try this in a spooning position or a woman on top position?

"LOL

"

Some do like anal play yes,fingers,beads,anal vibe,can make orgasm very intense if done properly,

wELL i am also reading this getting tips ,, lol i hope .... lube and more lube and then a bit more ,, lol and god it still hurts ,, lol weird i may just like it ,, lol xx jo

Love Anal , especially DP ...no other feeling like it xx

Going against much of the grain here.

Ms Rooney loves anal, don't do it often but loves it when we do.

We use lube of course, although have once managed it dry and it was actually nicer feeling for her, that particular time we had been drinking, a little not a lot, and worked up slowly, we had already done vaginal, oral, etc etc

But usually we use lube, now this is where she tends to differ, Ms Rooney admits it hurts a little each time I first enter but prefers me to start banging away quite hard almost straight away, says it feels better and hurts more if done slowly.

So I guess people can only advise on how to get there, you then will have to find what feels best for you.

Little tip though, start off with a smaller rather than larger penis.

Is that an obvious offer?.

Here's something that hasn't been mentioned but has proven very worthwhile.

It may sound a bit clinical but we think you'll see the sense in it.

Keep a tube of Prep H and use it after the anal shenanigans have finished (its odourless).

It will take the resulting swelling down sharpish and help prevent piles which could be a result of "rapid withdrawal".

Also, even long term partners,married couples etc should ALWAYS use condoms for anal sex if they want to avoid urinary infections,no matter how hygienic the preparations.

XXXX

"LOL

"

yes acheeky finger is very nice as im sure you have found

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Its all good fun, and you can if so inclined, and not forcing anyone to but works for me, take the gay mens tip and have a little sniff of the good old liquid gold, helps the relaxation and can make it intensly pleasurable, not that we do it often i just find it more comfy for me that way

I was thinking of having dinner....having just read that I think that I'll pass!

» Add a new message to this topic