FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Beach sex and safety....

Beach sex and safety....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orse8 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

So we had a bit of a 'spring break' today, sort of like fabchat but live.

Basically three chaps came and sat by us and had a wank while we engaged in sexual intercourse.

Very polite they were, the no touching request was respected, and there were polite thank you's afterwards.

................ but it retrospect, one of them could have whacked me over the head with something solid, and then they could have quite easily gang raped my girl.

Or is that just paranoia in the civilized world ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends how isolated the beach was you were attending?,some beaches can be more secluded in parts due to sand dunes where people sometimes play, others just put up beach windbreak screens.

I go to several beaches along the south coast and there is usually a good turn out of people on nice sunny days and almost everyone there is like minded and respectful so ive never seen any problems at all.

London

More of a lake it is, an isolated enough place so that we knew no families were going to come wandering by.

Chatted with one of the "observers" he recommended a place a little further down, and mentioned that there were also other couples who got a bit naughty every once and a while. Cool.

Guess my query is; say we end up going at it like rabbits, in say, the dunes of the Canary Islands, does the "no means no" rule, well, rule ?

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Whacking you over the head with something solid, I wonder where they would find such a thing? LOL

I think you just have to use a bit of common sense (as far as that applies when shagging in the great outdoors). If 3 average geezers of differing types, ages, whatever, turned up one at a time, that would perturb me a lot less than if three blokes rolled up as a team, cocks in hand. Personally, I'd be more concerned about my belongings, my car keys than my woman being gang-raped.

The chances of you pulling out and down the beach after 3 scrotes who have swiped her handbag and your strides are practically zero, I reckon. By the time you figured a story for the police as to why you have no trousers, the aforementioned scrotes may have driven back to your place in your car (thanks to the Satnav showing "Home") and cleared you out.

Happy shagging!

Trust your instinct, if you don't like the look of someone, how they act, or anything else about the situation - STOP. Don't just ignore them and carry on banging away. Even if you have to tell them to piss off, don't put yourself in any situation you cannot control easily.

London

That was a dman good post TheWolf.

» Add a new message to this topic