FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > messaging (gay men messaging straight guys)

messaging (gay men messaging straight guys)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do gay bi and bi-curious men message straight men asking for discreet fun? Fuck my mouth or relax while I suck your cock! Some of the messages I've received off men are unbelievable.. Pain in the arse when they can't be arsed reading my profile all's they need to do is look and see if I'm straight or not! What do other males think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Maybe set your filters so guys can't contact you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe set your filters so guys can't contact you

"

This

I think some guys get bored and just fancy some dirty messaging. Anyone will do straight, bi or gay. Straight guys do it too sometimes. Just one of those things.

"Why do gay bi and bi-curious men message straight men asking for discreet fun? Fuck my mouth or relax while I suck your cock! Some of the messages I've received off men are unbelievable.. Pain in the arse when they can't be arsed reading my profile all's they need to do is look and see if I'm straight or not! What do other males think?"

I don't notice I am to busy deleting all my messages from single women

Changed my settings after my first

unwanted message

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I don't notice I am to busy deleting all my messages from single women "

Yeah you wish haha

I'm bi & I don't message straight men. I do get mail from straight men though, strange?

By *ctaviusStuntMan  over a year ago

plymouth

i get the same thing from guys whose profile says they are straight, messages, watching my cam. other gay bi guys will know experience this to. It happens so often it gives the impression most men are bi. There are those who say so and those who dont.

I get a lot of messages off gay men and tvs. I let them know it's not for me and usually end up chatting nothing else. I find it quite flattering that someone has found me attractive enough to message me.

I had this problem until I blocked single males & mm couples from contacting me

"I'm bi & I don't message straight men. I do get mail from straight men though, strange?"

Yes most our messages are from straight guys too looking for bi fun

"I get a lot of messages off gay men and tvs. I let them know it's not for me and usually end up chatting nothing else. I find it quite flattering that someone has found me attractive enough to message me. "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It is a fact of fab life that we get messages from people that arent our type, often when our profiles clearly state what we want. Youre using the filters now. I dont think its gay and bi guys who do it the most, but could be wrong. If someone did just want opposite sex one to one, and no swinging interests at all, then a shag one to one venue for that would not have the same sex around to message them, so maybe it is not swinging thats the problem, but being in this environment whilst wanting something that is not swinging at its core.

By *ctaviusStuntMan  over a year ago

plymouth

people cant really clearly state what they want can they, especially when it comes to sex ?

By *arried-GeordieWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon tyne

"Why do gay bi and bi-curious men message straight men asking for discreet fun? Fuck my mouth or relax while I suck your cock! Some of the messages I've received off men are unbelievable.. Pain in the arse when they can't be arsed reading my profile all's they need to do is look and see if I'm straight or not! What do other males think?"

Get over it, and press delete. Goodbye!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i've had this a couple of times ... its only virtual on here ... you can be whatever you like .... if it's fun i think it's flattering .. but as a straight guy it would never interest me to meet anyone

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bi and message straight men. Depends what I'm messaging about. I certainly don't want sex with them. I've had messages from straight men too - big deal. About cars, skiing, women and a cool one from a straight guy who wanted me to fuck his wife - now that one I did reply to.

Btw I also get messages from straight men asking about my cock which I delete for them not being honest and cowardly.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I'm bi & I don't message straight men. I do get mail from straight men though, strange?"

'I dont believe you'

in best Victor Meldrew voice..

surely not..

When I first joined I got a fair few messages from women when its clear on my profile I'm straight. I then found the message filters page and blocked them! I also had the woman of a couple keep messaging asking for girl on girl action. Think she messaged about 5 times until I blocked her, I got fed up saying I wasn't interested in women as I was straight. I think some people just try it on regardless of your preferences. Really not sure why as they're wasting their time as well as mine.

I can't believe all the guys who list themselves as "straight" who contact me..I think most men are curious, hence contacting a crossdresser, but afriad to be open about it. It's the same in Swingers clubs, they are fascinated by the idea but don;t want to try it in front of other men.

Grow a pair guys and admit it!

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

It happens. I just say thanks for the interest but not my thing.

Most just move on sad the world continues to turn...

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

There's just a lot of full of shit people on here.... Who aren't true and open! .... Straight men messaging bi or gay men gay or bi men messaging straight men..... Who the feck cares..... This isn't match.com it's a Swingers site - either set ya filters to block or wind ya neck in...... Anyways give it a couple of weeks and like most "str8" men in here..... You'll be taken it up the arse soon enough

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"There's just a lot of full of shit people on here.... Who aren't true and open! .... Straight men messaging bi or gay men gay or bi men messaging straight men..... Who the feck cares..... This isn't match.com it's a Swingers site - either set ya filters to block or wind ya neck in...... Anyways give it a couple of weeks and like most "str8" men in here..... You'll be taken it up the arse soon enough "

Thanks for the suggestion, but not my thing.

Maybe OP after 4 months on here and no meets with women or couples they think you will be open to some cock instead

To be fair this works both ways, I don't even have any profile pics and 'straight' men message me asking what I'm looking for.

Just block all males.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It's a fucking liberty.......

Strait!!! Yea rite so how cum iv sucked an been fucked by so many so called strait me.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Strait!!! Yea rite so how cum iv sucked an been fucked by so many so called strait me. "

They imagined you were Beyoncé

By *ardlovinmanMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'm a straight guy and had few messages from gay guys, used to annoy me a bit but told a guy to Fuck off because he wasn't taking the hint, felt bad and mailed him to apologise and he said not to worry and we ended up having a good laugh, he said he knew most guys wouldn't be interested but always worth a try the cheeky bugger(no pun intended lol) but he did say I'd be surprised how many "straight" guys actually bite so I don't take it personally now, just part of the site like the women who get lots of mail they don't want, just delete it?

they like to try their luck i guess

can be a bit cringey

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

Maybe you secretly like it or you would set your filters

I get messages from "straight" blokes asking if they can suck my cock. It's no wonder gay and bi blokes try it on with guys who've stated they are straight. Profiles don't seem to reflect the truth most of the time.

"I'm bi and message straight men. Depends what I'm messaging about. I certainly don't want sex with them. I've had messages from straight men too - big deal. About cars, skiing, women and a cool one from a straight guy who wanted me to fuck his wife - now that one I did reply to.

Btw I also get messages from straight men asking about my cock which I delete for them not being honest and cowardly.

"

same here the least they could do is say why

"Why do gay bi and bi-curious men message straight men asking for discreet fun? Fuck my mouth or relax while I suck your cock! Some of the messages I've received off men are unbelievable.. Pain in the arse when they can't be arsed reading my profile all's they need to do is look and see if I'm straight or not! What do other males think?

I get messages from "straight" blokes asking if they can suck my cock. It's no wonder gay and bi blokes try it on with guys who've stated they are straight. Profiles don't seem to reflect the truth most of the time. "

Me too. In fact I've played with some very nice straight guys.

Use the filters if you don't like it mate.

I was getting my arse fucked in the bushes one night and the guy said do you like this straight guys cock fucking you. I thought just a minute your the one fucking another man stop talking and get fucking there's 2 more waiting

they may think you look like you swing that way

"I get a lot of messages off gay men and tvs. I let them know it's not for me and usually end up chatting nothing else. I find it quite flattering that someone has found me attractive enough to message me. "

This happens to mee

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" Some of the messages I've received off men are unbelievable.. "

Felching out of the question then ?

By *gw1070Man  over a year ago

stourbridge

Probably around 60% of the messages I receive are from supposed straight guys.

I also message straight guys but not exclusively, I message bi guys as well. I message if they are new to the site just to say hi and welcome. Often they ask for pointers and info. I have met many of them socially ( not sexually ) as a means of them getting verified.

I enjoy chatting so whatever their sexuality it's irrelevant .

Why don't I get messages from bi women? Is a bit unfair methinks

lol most likeley they r bi and want to sucka cock cos they got no luck to with the women lol.

"Why do gay bi and bi-curious men message straight men asking for discreet fun? Fuck my mouth or relax while I suck your cock! Some of the messages I've received off men are unbelievable.. Pain in the arse when they can't be arsed reading my profile all's they need to do is look and see if I'm straight or not! What do other males think?

I don't notice I am to busy deleting all my messages from single women "

Lol really? Haha

Maybe you secretly like it or you would set your filters "

This

we have this same daft topic every other week

» Add a new message to this topic