FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Where does vanilla stop

Where does vanilla stop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

and kinky start?

People have different dos and donts, I am interested in what is generally considered still fairly vanilla sex and what is under the heading of kinky.

Are they clearly defined or grey areas (oops back to grey shades)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Vanilla was once considered a sexual spice.

Has the same root word as vagina.

Wonder why?

After you've tried Rasperry Ripple or Mint Chop chip........lol

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

surely in vanilla realtionships most people have far kinkier sex than most swingers ? my only do or dont is only do what every one involved is happy with apart from that game on and everything goes

I always thought vanilla was the 'ordinary' life people led outside their kinky/fetish/dom/domme lives...

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

when the ice cream man goes home

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

What indeed is ‘kinky’? It can only be relative to things that are less kinky.

If Mr & Mrs Ordinary have basic sex once a month, they may consider Mr & Mrs Vanilla very kinky because they have sex once a week.

Or as I mentioned in another post the other day, if our neighbours knew about our sex life and or the swinging hobby they would have us labelled as homosexual, sheep shaggin child molesting axe murderers!

The phrase that tells us nothing is “All the usual no no’s” what’s that about? What are the ‘usual’ no no’s?

If H and I got wiped out then my kids would have to sort out our house and its contents. So when they have found the dido’s, strap-on’s, bondage equipment, nipple clamps, kinky clothing, don’t even want to think about the photos!!! I wonder how they would label us? Could be our kids are even more perverted than us and we’ll be labelled Vanilla

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

Vanilla relationships are those on a 1 to 1 basis, where being more reserved and/or discreet, can in fact have no boundaries at all in the bedroom… a little like the old saying “A Lady in the Lounge and a Slut in Bedroom” kind of thing.

Kinky starts when someone is getting tired of the vanilla experience and starts experimenting with different things to spice up the relationship, it’s a kind of letting your imagination go and search for “Lust Horizons” gradually introducing toys, role playing and of course involving other like minded people for additional benefits! You try it once… than you might give it a break, but only for a while.. then you start dreaming about it and you want to try it again… at this point of time the rest is crucial, you might decide to give it up if you think after all is not for you or you might enter the everlasting world of kinkiness!

» Add a new message to this topic