FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Periods - Mother Nature - Aghhhhh

Periods - Mother Nature - Aghhhhh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyMad123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Anyone else get the same, im regular as clockwork sometimes only going 21 days between, dont want to take any hormone based contraceptive was on mini pill for ages but do put weight on and loose sex drive.

i either have a really long heavy one or a light scatty one, im into day now yesterday i stopped totally, to have a little pinking again, and be totally clear last night, WOOOOOHOOOO thinks she i canhave a session with my partner (hates being on was spposed to be outlast friday and at 3.30pm cam one grrrrr) Been so frustrated, not quite same playing wth yourself and do occasionally have either anal or period sex only with my Other half if desprate but try not to and to wait.

ANYHOW... had my vgourous session last night and you have guessed it back on again full on

Well peed off now ...... supposed to be out fri and sat, will have to see how it goes.

Sorry Men if its ne of them things you dont wanna talk about, ive gone from virtually having no periods to being on all the Time and it pissing me off me thinks a mini pill may be in order again but dont wanna mess with my sex drive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

nottingham/ derby

sorry bout spellings should say day 6 Now x cant figure out how to modify xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't mess with mother nature !!!!!

By the way the only way of modifying is copy, delete post again and paste then edit !!

Marina coil worked for me ,,, and i have had it 4 years now and my sex drives is really high and put no weight with it ,, i was having periods every 2 weeks and hevey really got on my nerves ...... and in myself never felt so good so its working for me xx hope you get sorted go see your doc like i did was the best thing i done x jo xxxx

The pill i take u rearly ever get a period, which is so good, and if i do get one it only lasts a day or two

nottingham/ derby

Is that Cerazette ? i was on for 3 years but felt body needed a break, forgot how bad periods were

im on the depo injection, i only have some very light spotting for a couple of days before my next injection is due, and thats not every time

Works for me so i wouldnt change it lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive got the merina coil and havent had any spotting or anything in almost 10 years. Hurts a bit while being fitted but well worth while and you only have to have it changed every five years

yes it is cerazette

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I feel the same I have the coper coil as I do not want any hormone treetment due to infertility so mine come from 29 days to up to 40 days apart but then can be so hevy and last forever..

nottingham/ derby

think i may be stopping not tempting fate , but slowing down, keeps stop starting and is doing head in as so wanna be ok for tommrrow night xx

its sods law with periods! iv got mplant no periods no weight gain mood swings not too bad i prefered depo but had been on it too long.

hope it goes away for you xx

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I agree it can be a nightmare. i had the merina coil fitted and had nothing but trouble so had it removed and now take cerazette and haven't had a period since I started taking them 3 months ago yippeeeeeeeeeee

nottingham/ derby

Cerazette is what i had but my weight is bloody static at the mo lost 13lb then just cant seem to loose anymore now just over 16 stone, BUT am solid with muscle and do work out shame belly is jelly but hey ho lol xxx

And looks like i have finally stopped, will have a little check later totally lol with my flexiable freind and hopefully game on

"Cerazette is what i had but my weight is bloody static at the mo lost 13lb then just cant seem to loose anymore now just over 16 stone, BUT am solid with muscle and do work out shame belly is jelly but hey ho lol xxx

And looks like i have finally stopped, will have a little check later totally lol with my flexiable freind and hopefully game on "

I lost 9 stone while on the depo injection, wasnt the injection that made me loose the weight before you all run out and get it lol i did diet and join the gym, i know some birth controls will make you put weight on easier, but none will be the cause of weight gain, what i mean is if you eat three healthy meals a day you will not gain weight, you can use any form of birth control and not gain weight if your careful about what you eat, its just that most women arn't careful about what they eat and use their birth control/medication they may be on as a get out for gaining weight, and ive been as guilty of that as anyone in my time lol

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

Hi, I just got the depo injection earlier this month due to irregular periods etc and heavy not knowing when they were due or nothing!!! Had the implant last yr but nightmare had to have it removed!!!

So heres hoping that the injection works for me and def dont want to put weight on, trying to lose it at the mo!!!

Lorraine xx

nottingham/ derby

Im still spotting but going out tonight anyway as more of a social, well peed off

» Add a new message to this topic