FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > weird male orgasms, freaky?

weird male orgasms, freaky?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anfar OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Ok most men ive talked to have fairly short orgasms compared to women (or their mulit-ones) about 5-8 seconds?

I get weird ones in that they can last 30-40 seconds. In some ways its good because, well, it feels really good lol but in others its not. After about 15-20 seconds it can actually start to hurt my stomach and in some situations ive got embarrassed because the convulsions wont stop.

Just thought I'd share, any other guys/girls have weird ones? or do weird things in the final act?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I get this too....not everytime, but fairly regularly. I get knots in my abdominal muscles, and convulsions just like you describe. The orgasm can last a long time, and I suppose it's as close to a multi as a bloke is going to get

For me the muscle spasms and convulsions last well after ejaculation has finished, and I was thinking if this is anything like the sensations experienced during Tantric sex??

Me too (mr)

I have come so hard i have pulled muscles during the convulsions, which act as a reminder of how good the extended orgasm was !

Have also experienced the "dry orgasm" a number of times, which is equally bizzarre!!

I can agree with that! Men can have dry convulsions, shaking and very long orgasms! Sadly its only the actual cumming part that lasts a few seconds lol.

Ive had a few times where my body wont stop shaking of its own accord.

I always get really bad stomach cramp when i cum, so i have to admit i do try to control when and where i cum lol

Ok im not a man but just thought id share that with you lol

By *iz78Woman  over a year ago

wirral

mmm well it sounds very horny and i would love to watch a man still getting his pleasure after the inital cumming.

carry on boys lol

xx

By *anfar OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Thats so good to hear, was thinking I had something wrong with me

» Add a new message to this topic