FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > out side swinging

out side swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obblybits OP   Couple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I am not talking about dogging but swinging out side. no one watching but couple's just going for a walk somewere and having some fun out in the open the thought of it sounds wonderful. dose this happn? or is this what dogging is? no cars involved though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am not talking about dogging but swinging out side. no one watching but couple's just going for a walk somewere and having some fun out in the open the thought of it sounds wonderful. dose this happn? or is this what dogging is? no cars involved though "
im not exactly sure what you mean? Isnt this just outside fun?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does happen if you prearrange it

Mr kink

By *obblybits OP   Couple  over a year ago

huddersfield

yes outside fun hubby isn't in to it I'm afraid were it excites me it scares him

never mind one day maybe

Some of my first encounters were outdoors. Parkhall Country Park to be exact Those were the days

If I was out walking somewhere and there was nobody around, I'd definately be up for it and so would Hubby.

We love outdoor fun,and dogging,especially now its warmer out

"Some of my first encounters were outdoors. Parkhall Country Park to be exact Those were the days

If I was out walking somewhere and there was nobody around, I'd definately be up for it and so would Hubby."

My first child was made at Parkhall.

Did it in a wood with a couple where me and the wife had fun and the guy came across us "by accident", didn't notice all the insect bites till I got home lol

By *enderbycoupleCouple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

we have outdoor fun very often and love it,,been caught a few times,,had the persons who caught us been decent looking and up for it we would have let them join in...love it!!!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

why am I thinking of swingball

Nothing quite like lying out in the great outdoors, shagging a lady silly!!

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"I am not talking about dogging but swinging out side. no one watching but couple's just going for a walk somewere and having some fun out in the open the thought of it sounds wonderful. dose this happn? or is this what dogging is? no cars involved though "

We will sometimes go for a walk either to a local forest or over the moors by ourselves when its nice and warm.We pack a small ruck sack with a rug and some dressing up stuff for J to change into when we find a secluded spot and then have some sexy fun togther.We have been watched a couple of times and let the guy wank off while watching us...but its still just as good when its just us two

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Now there is one thing where H and I have an imbalance, like the OP, H loves outdoor sex be it just us two or more but for me, ’yes’ I want to and I would find it exciting but my anxiety factor out-weighs the excitement to distraction.

While it would be great if someone happened along and enjoyed what they saw I can’t handle to prospect that the opposite can happen too. Maybe I’m just too polite but I wouldn’t want to offend people regardless if I know them or not.

We do compromise though, with a swing friend or two outdoor sex can be safe if one at least effectively plays look-out.

Be lucky,

Helen & Dave

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

I must be getting old, I prefer a good bed or sofa these days! Slipping around in the grass to find you're humping on top of am ants' nest reminds me too much of my puberty years!

By *tephenb001Man  over a year ago

Stapleton

Its very good being outside with the breeze on your bum as its moving 10 to the dozen.

Im always on the look out for more.

Peter

I enjoy it a lot, but it's hard to find a place that can put both at ease, even just to avoid the 'getting caught' factor, not to mention our weather!

I'll be honest, I always wanted to play outside during some light rain, but no one's been up for that so far.

It is brilliant in the rain especially if it's slightly cold too, your hot steamy body being hit by rain as you get fucked is soooo good- you should try it!!!!

Lookng for fun like you mention in chester, see my tpoic in forum for details ; )

We went to see a friend who was out angling one summers day.

One thing lead to another and we ended up spit-roasting Trace in the middle of a summer thunderstorm.

It belted straight down,it was brilliant.

When we'd finished and the rain had too,we realised that a car had pulled up facing us, on the opposite side of the lake,about 25 meters away.

The only down side was that in the excitement I'd forgotten to go and close the sun roof on our 4x4. R

XX

I do like a picnic by the river with a spesh friend

me in a skirt

no knickers

Him regularly having a grope and a lick and the guys in the boats copping a look see as they pass

I have just found a new spesh friend with a camper van and plan a weekend away in june to have fun together, with other men and take photos so will put some on here

"We went to see a friend who was out angling one summers day.

One thing lead to another and we ended up spit-roasting Trace in the middle of a summer thunderstorm.

It belted straight down,it was brilliant.

When we'd finished and the rain had too,we realised that a car had pulled up facing us, on the opposite side of the lake,about 25 meters away.

The only down side was that in the excitement I'd forgotten to go and close the sun roof on our 4x4. R

XX"

wow

jealous

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

There is also a bit of an ‘aside’ to naughtiness outdoors…

If a female flashes her naughty bits outdoors, or is seen in pubic she a good sport.

If a guy is seen showing/exposing/flashing ‘allowing to be seen’ his naughty bits outdoors or in public… he is a sexual deviant, a pervert, child molester, sex beast etc.

Now I’m not talking about deliberately showing private parts to strangers with the intend of causing offence BUT it’s a matter of how it is ‘seen’ by the person who sees it.

Be lucky,

Dave

» Add a new message to this topic