FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Great way to meet new friends

Great way to meet new friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There has been a recent explosion of posts like Kiss me/Fuck me, Fab the above pics, Face pic Friday etc,

How many of you made have made new friends, Had a chat in private or even arranged a social/meet,

I had a few friendly messages sent to me and i hope it continues

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't think anyone has....unless 'fuck off and stay in Brighton' is swingers code for something.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Not the threads for me: good for those who enjoy it though. Daresay it also circumvents filters...or am I just an old cynic?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went on one of those threads once,by the time I had posted fuck for the person above a bi male had already replied to the lovely lady but then started winking and messaging me.I don't bother now.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I went on one of those threads once,by the time I had posted fuck for the person above a bi male had already replied to the lovely lady but then started winking and messaging me.I don't bother now."

It happens all the time and i don't understand why they remove the comment its just a bit of fun,

As for unwanted messages of men i just ignore them if they are abusive comments or respond with a simple no thanks :-

Nothing at the moment. It's only been a week, and I obviously know what's up with my profile etc.

I genuinely don't mind. I'm new to it all.

Because of the Fab a pic one, I have been chatting to a couple and who knows where this will go

» Add a new message to this topic