FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > crossdressing

crossdressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvseams OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Is the vast majority of women against this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

The vast majority of ladies I have met in shops etc while I have been out dressed have been lovely and very understanding and accepting

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I'm not against it but I don't find it sexually attractive.

The one time I played with a friend that was dressed I was unable to think of him as anymore than the guy I liked to fuck even though he had make up, a wig and female clothes on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of women are accepting and understanding, until they find it's their own partner.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Many are until they find you doing a Mr Ben with their wardrobe and exiting via a drainpipe.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We had a discussion about this at work and most of my female colleagues genuinely saw it as grounds for divorce. They thought me quite odd (yes really) because I said if Mr N said he wanted to cross dress I would support him and give serious consideration to introducing it into our sex lives. So in my experience the women I know are mostly against it I'm sorry to say.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I find this really interesting..

Women have been cross dressing in the mainstream for years without a lot of fuss/backlash but men seem to be ridiculed simply by wearing a skirt..Is it to do with masculinity? I have met some incredibly 'butch' drag queens..

"We had a discussion about this at work and most of my female colleagues genuinely saw it as grounds for divorce. They thought me quite odd (yes really) because I said if Mr N said he wanted to cross dress I would support him and give serious consideration to introducing it into our sex lives. So in my experience the women I know are mostly against it I'm sorry to say."

The thing is they are against it as they have never experienced it, so their decisions are based on ignorance and not first hand knowledge.

If their sole mate, lover, husband and best friend of the last twenty years came out to them as a cross dresser I would sincerely hope they were not so rigid in their opinion and they took the time to talk about it and try to understand, to hopefully support and go on to build a stronger more multifaceted relationship between them.

We can all make an easy decision when it is misinformed and not personal to us.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We had a discussion about this at work and most of my female colleagues genuinely saw it as grounds for divorce. They thought me quite odd (yes really) because I said if Mr N said he wanted to cross dress I would support him and give serious consideration to introducing it into our sex lives. So in my experience the women I know are mostly against it I'm sorry to say.

The thing is they are against it as they have never experienced it, so their decisions are based on ignorance and not first hand knowledge.

If their sole mate, lover, husband and best friend of the last twenty years came out to them as a cross dresser I would sincerely hope they were not so rigid in their opinion and they took the time to talk about it and try to understand, to hopefully support and go on to build a stronger more multifaceted relationship between them.

We can all make an easy decision when it is misinformed and not personal to us. "

I would sincerely hope they weren't so rigid too but one of them had supported a close friend through a marriage split due in part to cross dressing and she was dead against it.

I can't be responsible for their narrow view of life, I try one small step at a time to broaden their outlook but I am only one woman

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

we say each to their own its a free world

"We had a discussion about this at work and most of my female colleagues genuinely saw it as grounds for divorce. They thought me quite odd (yes really) because I said if Mr N said he wanted to cross dress I would support him and give serious consideration to introducing it into our sex lives. So in my experience the women I know are mostly against it I'm sorry to say.

We can all make an easy decision when it is misinformed and not personal to us.

I would sincerely hope they weren't so rigid too but one of them had supported a close friend through a marriage split due in part to cross dressing and she was dead against it.

I can't be responsible for their narrow view of life, I try one small step at a time to broaden their outlook but I am only one woman "

Fight the good fight babe and may their chickens come home to roost one fine day

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've generally only ever had very positive reactions from lasses when I've been out. Mostly along the lines of either, can I have my photo taken with you, or are they real?

However, I'm not their other half, so they have no concerns that it will affect their lives and I don't tend to hit unfriendly places like Miner's Welfares or Conservative Clubs in glam mode

Forum Mod

East Sussex

we were in Tunbridge Wells a while ago and an older man with a beard was walking through town in a beautiful t suit, the cut was excellent and the quality of the cloth evident, he drew stares, ouright laughter and ridicule because it happened to be a skirt and jacket instead of the traditional trousers and jacket. We felt sad that he couldn't walk about how he pleased but I suppose people are afraid of anything different or challenging and find laughter and ridicule easier than tolerance. Bloomin god on him for doing it though and for his excellent tailor

» Add a new message to this topic