FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > where are all the black girls?? respond to this thread if you are black and beautiful

where are all the black girls?? respond to this thread if you are black and beautiful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have been looking for black girls on this site there seems to be very few, or maybe im looking in the wrong places.

seems to be plenty of black guys, which is in very high demand by couples, but not many black girls...

any hot black lasses out there? show yourselves! x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we second that..were looknig to meet a sexy bi or curious black woman for naughty threesomes or even sexy black couples mmm. x

If i was you i would add something on my profile about wanting to meet a black lady, i just think it helps if you give as much info as possible about what your looking for for anyone who may be browsing profiles, not everyone reads the forums so there will me thousands who will never read this thread

Good luck x

"we second that..were looknig to meet a sexy bi or curious black woman for naughty threesomes or even sexy black couples mmm. x "

if they had a race/ethinicity option on the search page that would be a big help too. love black girls

good suggestion naughtynymphos... why didn;t i think of that??

x

My theory is this.

If the belief that black guys are hung like stallions then why the fuck would black women be interested in tiny white dicks.

I understand why white women/couples would like a hung cock

"My theory is this.

If the belief that black guys are hung like stallions then why the fuck would black women be interested in tiny white dicks.

I understand why white women/couples would like a hung cock "

i see why you would say that, but just because a girl is black doesn't mean she instinctively wants to be with black guys, plus not all black guys have big cocks and not all white guys have tiny cocks.

If the women were only based on finding partners with big cocks, over the centuries nature and evolution would have removed the poorly endowed men and we'd all have big dongs...

i see what ya mean though, you get way more action on this site if you're a 10 inch black dude...

"My theory is this.

i see why you would say that, but just because a girl is black doesn't mean she instinctively wants to be with black guys, plus not all black guys have big cocks and not all white guys have tiny cocks.

If the women were only based on finding partners with big cocks, over the centuries nature and evolution would have removed the poorly endowed men and we'd all have big dongs...

i see what ya mean though, you get way more action on this site if you're a 10 inch black dude..."

I'm erudite, rather good with the written word however I struggled to find a word to describe these two post, but I eventually found it: bollocks!!!

I'm a black woman who only plays with white men. The size of my playmate's cock has never been a deciding factor: the ability to please me and do what I want is!

Sweeping generalisations are another bete noire of mine!

On a recent thread it was ascertained a woman's inside was around 4 to 5" in length. In view of this I can't see too many women lining up to be pounded by a 10" cock!

"My theory is this.

i see what ya mean though, you get way more action on this site if you're a 10 inch black dude...

I'm erudite, rather good with the written word however I struggled to find a word to describe these two post, but I eventually found it: bollocks!!!

I'm a black woman who only plays with white men. The size of my playmate's cock has never been a deciding factor: the ability to please me and do what I want is!

On a recent thread it was ascertained a woman's inside was around 4 to 5" in length. In view of this I can't see too many women lining up to be pounded by a 10" cock!"

thats great to hear... i've just see so many profiles that say 'must be over 8" or blacks welcome... i agree its complete bollocks!!

"My theory is this.

On a recent thread it was ascertained a woman's inside was around 4 to 5" in length. In view of this I can't see too many women lining up to be pounded by a 10" cock!

thats great to hear... i've just see so many profiles that say 'must be over 8" or blacks welcome... i agree its complete bollocks!!

"

It's not all bollocks .....

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It's all about personal preference, a four or five inch cock wouldn't excite me I am afraid......

....anyway... black girls get in touch!!

Torquay

[Removed by poster at 12/05/10 21:26:41]

Torquay

In my experience (and it's only my experience) there are probably not an enormous amount of Black or Asian women in the UK or continental swinging scene.

I am speaking from my experience of visiting numerous swingers clubs, both at home and abroad, and fetish clubs. Also private parties I have been to, and that is quite a few in various places.

Of course I have seen Black and Asian women swinging, just not as many as I would expect in relation to population numbers.

You do get more in Holland and France.

As I said, only my experience.....and I have had a great meet with a black woman who came down to Devon from London to see me.

yeah it seems to be the case alright...

best book some flights to holland then!

By *ottongue49Man  over a year ago

BARNSLEY

There is some black girls on here mate,because ive spoke to 2/3 in last 4/5weeks,im into them too,but it all depends if you share same interests/age groups or distance all suit each other.Have a good browse round mate

"It's all about personal preference, a four or five inch cock wouldn't excite me I am afraid......"

I've come across a couple of 4 and 5" cocks and they've not excited me on first viewing but they had other skills!

"There is some black girls on here mate,because ive spoke to 2/3 in last 4/5weeks,im into them too,but it all depends if you share same interests/age groups or distance all suit each other.Have a good browse round mate"

i will mate... how far afield did you look? I'm in Leeds so not a million miles from yourself... more like 30 miles?

Definitely not what you have but the way that you use it. Big cocks are nice but only if they are used well lol

can we keep it about black girls?

dont mean to sound rude sorry if i do

Torquay

But you have to have something worth using.....

BARNSLEY

Thats why im called hot tongue

Torquay

No subsitute for a decent sized winkle for me I'm afraid.....

BARNSLEY

I know,i can use em both at same time though you know lol

"In my experience (and it's only my experience) there are probably not an enormous amount of Black or Asian women in the UK or continental swinging scene.

I am speaking from my experience of visiting numerous swingers clubs, both at home and abroad, and fetish clubs. Also private parties I have been to, and that is quite a few in various places.

Of course I have seen Black and Asian women swinging, just not as many as I would expect in relation to population numbers.

As I said, only my experience.....and I have had a great meet with a black woman who came down to Devon from London to see me."

I can't comment on Asian women and I'm not a spokesman for black women, but from the comments made by family and friends, with the exception of my sister who's married to an Italian, they don't indulge in oral sex let alone swing!

2010 they're surprised I only meet white men, they think they're nasty as they like oral bless em.

They think I just date, if they saw my sub friend spread across my dining table I'd never be invited to their homes again let alone they come to mine!

"No subsitute for a decent sized winkle for me I'm afraid....."

there's a 'penis size' discussion in another forum everyone!

but i suppose everybody is welcome to say what they want...

"can we keep it about black girls?

dont mean to sound rude sorry if i do "

You can't dictate how threads develop I'm afraid.

"My theory is this.

I understand why white women/couples would like a hung cock "

ha ha like ya answer

Torquay

I might be right off track here Sassy, but could it be because black women from West Indian and African families are more religious and maybe more 'god fearing' then most white women?

Most of my black girlfriends from when I lived and worked in the London area came from very 'tight' and close families, there seemd a lot more respect for family values amongst them.

As I said I could be a million miles away from reality with that but it might go some way to explaining it?

I do hate threads based on colour. To a blind person there is little difference apart from hair so i just don't see why colour should be a factor all round. I do know some are not attracted and i have no problem with it. But i am uncomfortable in someone actively seeking someone just because their colour of a persons skin!

Torquay

But it is a fact that can't really be argued....people are attracted to people of other colour, if that's what they like it's what they like.

"can we keep it about black girls?

dont mean to sound rude sorry if i do

You can't dictate how threads develop I'm afraid."

true, and nor do i want to...

i wanna have sex with a black girl is all. before i die!

"I do hate threads based on colour. To a blind person there is little difference apart from hair so i just don't see why colour should be a factor all round. I do know some are not attracted and i have no problem with it. But i am uncomfortable in someone actively seeking someone just because their colour of a persons skin! "

its an exotic thing for me really. something im not used to.. im from ireland originally, and there's only been a black community there since the late 90's. there were never any black girls in my schools, only when i was about 16 i saw the first black person in ireland... that might sound mental but its true

"I might be right off track here Sassy, but could it be because black women from West Indian and African families are more religious and maybe more 'god fearing' then most white women?

Most of my black girlfriends from when I lived and worked in the London area came from very 'tight' and close families, there seemd a lot more respect for family values amongst them.

As I said I could be a million miles away from reality with that but it might go some way to explaining it?"

Very religious Jayne, my generation any how, the younger not so much. That said my eldest two woud balk at going to church my youngest is deeply religious and goes to church several times a week, helps the aged etc.

Sadly as we've assimilated into British culture the "tightness" is getting lost, respect for elders is a thing of the past...you only have to travel on public transport to see it first hand.

There's also a sense of "master/slave" mentality. I've had girlfriends recoil in horror when I've mentioned I've been seeing a white man.

As for being with people because of colour - I see it as a personal choice. For me swinging is a fantasy. My fantasy is having successful, alpha males outside the bedroom, doing my bidding sexually and allowing me to do to them what I wish. They HAVE to be successful and they're all directors, executives, top professionals etc. That's my fantasy at the moment.

Should I decide to settle down again, the colour, status of my chosen partner wont matter one iota, until then...bring on the white men!

"In my experience (and it's only my experience) there are probably not an enormous amount of Black or Asian women in the UK or continental swinging scene.

As I said, only my experience.....and I have had a great meet with a black woman who came down to Devon from London to see me.

I can't comment on Asian women and I'm not a spokesman for black women, but from the comments made by family and friends, with the exception of my sister who's married to an Italian, they don't indulge in oral sex let alone swing!

2010 they're surprised I only meet white men, they think they're nasty as they like oral bless em.

They think I just date, if they saw my sub friend spread across my dining table I'd never be invited to their homes again let alone they come to mine! "

im gonna try that see if it stops mine visitin lol xx

Whenever we have been to Chameleons we have seen many asian/indian couples swinging there and a few black girls there so that would be a good place to look. Have to say though in nearly 6 years of swinging we have never had a social meet with black singles or couples im sad to say.

Hope you find what your looking for

Women of Persian descent are my favourite, but that's wife material for me.

also looking for asian mixed/race girls. would love to hear from you in this thread. x

".

i see what ya mean though, you get way more action on this site if you're a 10 inch black dude..."

that's not just kinky...it's sick...pygmy passion?

» Add a new message to this topic