FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > couples sheesh!!

couples sheesh!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adamfoofoo OP   Woman  over a year ago

leeds

How come so many couples only want a woman and say no men etc. I think its a bit selfish and don't actually class it as swinging its just a mans dream to have 2 women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Plenty of women ask for 2 men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couples do want other couples.

But if they are mailing a single female profile.... guess what they are looking for...............

"How come so many couples only want a woman and say no men etc. I think its a bit selfish and don't actually class it as swinging its just a mans dream to have 2 women "

Very true , and although each to their own come to mind , it's a very valid statement

You are a woman ... So what's the problem ??

We are happy with male, female or both or any combination of the three xxxxx

leeds

"You are a woman ... So what's the problem ??"

I just sometimes think men are using it as a reason to live out a fantasy I never contemplate a couple who state no men or men we will find you.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"You are a woman ... So what's the problem ??

I just sometimes think men are using it as a reason to live out a fantasy I never contemplate a couple who state no men or men we will find you."

and a woman wanting 2 cocks ? are they using it ?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I just sometimes think men are using it as a reason to live out a fantasy I never contemplate a couple who state no men or men we will find you."

What if it's the female in the couples fantasy and the guy is just going along with it?

A

"Plenty of women ask for 2 men"

or more!!!

"How come so many couples only want a woman and say no men etc. I think its a bit selfish and don't actually class it as swinging its just a mans dream to have 2 women "

Sorry for being selfish. I shall change our preferences to help the poor single men.

I don't class singles playing as swinging but, who cares what it is if everyone involved is comfortable and having fun?

crystal

Don't we all look to fulfil fantasies ?

I certainly have thanks to this site for sure !

By *r n mrs swingCouple  over a year ago

pontefract

we normally only meet single men we wouldn't meet a single fem x

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

this a bad man thread and the ladies can do no wrong

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

I also think that some couples (not just the male half) are happy to have a female to be their 'toy' and act out a fantasy.

As to whether it's swinging, then we're back to the whole 'can singles be swingers' debate

I just sometimes think men are using it as a reason to live out a fantasy I never contemplate a couple who state no men or men we will find you.

What if it's the female in the couples fantasy and the guy is just going along with it?

A"

Because its only ever the men who are ever the pushy ones in a couple

What's wrong with having a fantasy?

I would imagine most couples have discussed their fantasies with each other and this is their preference or what they would like to experience.

By *ames-victoriaCouple  over a year ago

Paignton

We are a couple and sure i(the guy) would like another woman but it was victoria who suggested we look for another woman to join us. We are looking for couples too x

Yeah couples are a total pain in the arse,im glad im not one of them.........

I think cos msot couples are actuallly single male saying his gf is on holiday and wants a woman from here for himself lol.

"I think cos msot couples are actuallly single male saying his gf is on holiday and wants a woman from here for himself lol."

You do crack me up

leeds

"How come so many couples only want a woman and say no men etc. I think its a bit selfish and don't actually class it as swinging its just a mans dream to have 2 women

Sorry for being selfish. I shall change our preferences to help the poor single men.

I don't class singles playing as swinging but, who cares what it is if everyone involved is comfortable and having fun?

crystal"

Don't worry sweetie I'll look after the single men.

"I think cos msot couples are actuallly single male saying his gf is on holiday and wants a woman from here for himself lol.

You do crack me up"

Thanks hun lol x.

leeds

"I think cos msot couples are actuallly single male saying his gf is on holiday and wants a woman from here for himself lol."

I like you Adolf..heehee.

"How come so many couples only want a woman and say no men etc. I think its a bit selfish and don't actually class it as swinging its just a mans dream to have 2 women

crystal"

A genuine question, if you don't mind? If you don't class singles playing as swinging would you then say that when you meet a single woman, as that's one of the things you are looking for, you're not swinging?

[Removed by poster at 21/04/14 17:20:37]

quite often the lady of the couple is fully bi and enjoys other women aswell

crystal

A genuine question, if you don't mind? If you don't class singles playing as swinging would you then say that when you meet a single woman, as that's one of the things you are looking for, you're not swinging? "

"I think cos msot couples are actuallly single male saying his gf is on holiday and wants a woman from here for himself lol.

I like you Adolf..heehee. "

Thanks I like you to mmmmm hehe x.

Not us we prefer guys on balance, mainly because I'm a slut, but we both prefer MMF to FFM.

Have noticed the majority of profiles are heavily focussed on bi-women and have been approached numerous times with the scenario of the girls playing and the guys watching.....not my thing at all.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Because its only ever the men who are ever the pushy ones in a couple "

Bwahahahahaha!

Of course!

You forgot to sign off on that one Crystal!

A

leeds

crystal

A genuine question, if you don't mind? If you don't class singles playing as swinging would you then say that when you meet a single woman, as that's one of the things you are looking for, you're not swinging? "

I dont think its swinging at all. Swinging to me is couples swapping partners I use thus site to fulfill my sexual needs and desires I'm not a swinger at all I think single people kid themselves thinking they are a swinger its just a sex site.

"quite often the lady of the couple is fully bi and enjoys other women aswell "

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Of course everyones opinions on swinging is different.

We are a couple and list on our profile we will look for single males if and when we want them as otherwise we are swamped with messages.

Everyone can put on their profile what they like as no good listing yes il meet single males when thats not what im interested in then being a timewaster eh?

Honesty is the best policy

"Of course everyones opinions on swinging is different.

We are a couple and list on our profile we will look for single males if and when we want them as otherwise we are swamped with messages.

Everyone can put on their profile what they like as no good listing yes il meet single males when thats not what im interested in then being a timewaster eh?

Honesty is the best policy"

crystal

Singles purely meeting other singles isn't swinging. And when I was a single bloke that was my opinion too.

I suspect crystal's comment was more in response to the opening posts dismissive tone about what they _iew as swinging

Totally agree......

Karen is bi and would love to have a single female for some company and fun

Ironically seeing two girls back having fun does very little for me!!

crystal

A genuine question, if you don't mind? If you don't class singles playing as swinging would you then say that when you meet a single woman, as that's one of the things you are looking for, you're not swinging?

Singles purely meeting other singles isn't swinging. And when I was a single bloke that was my opinion too.

I suspect crystal's comment was more in response to the opening posts dismissive tone about what they _iew as swinging"

That didn't answer my question though. If you, as a couple, invite a single woman to join you for fun, in your _iew are you swinging or not?

Perhaps that's the choice of the woman in the couple, perhaps she doesn't want another man fucking her, maybe she loves the touch of a woman and wants to share it with her fella, very closed minded post by the op

"Perhaps that's the choice of the woman in the couple, perhaps she doesn't want another man fucking her, maybe she loves the touch of a woman and wants to share it with her fella, very closed minded post by the op"

"Not us we prefer guys on balance, mainly because I'm a slut, but we both prefer MMF to FFM.

Have noticed the majority of profiles are heavily focussed on bi-women and have been approached numerous times with the scenario of the girls playing and the guys watching.....not my thing at all."

Same here , we just had a message from a guy who wanted a meet and asked if he could bring a female with him . We politely declined and said we were interested in him , not a couple .

We have had many a ffm and to be honest , a mmf is our preference .

crystal

I dont think its swinging at all. Swinging to me is couples swapping partners I use thus site to fulfill my sexual needs and desires I'm not a swinger at all I think single people kid themselves thinking they are a swinger its just a sex site."

We should block single females I guess.... Is that an option?

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

crystal

I suspect crystal's comment was more in response to the opening posts dismissive tone about what they _iew as swinging

That didn't answer my question though. If you, as a couple, invite a single woman to join you for fun, in your _iew are you swinging or not? "

Really though what does it matter? I mean does anyone actually get the book of swinging etiquette out before playing.... " I'm sorry dear, we're swingers, and it clearly states in sub section 27, paragraph 7, that involving a single woman on her own is not swinging. Best send her home and settle down with our coco. "....

;-)

D

It's also reason many cpls profiles featute zero pics of the man, yet tens of the lady. It's using an attractive female to entice another woman into having sex with an unatractive man.

crystal

I dont think its swinging at all. Swinging to me is couples swapping partners I use thus site to fulfill my sexual needs and desires I'm not a swinger at all I think single people kid themselves thinking they are a swinger its just a sex site.

We should block single females I guess.... Is that an option?"

Yes, if you go to message filters you can tick an option to stop them messaging you.

"Not us we prefer guys on balance, mainly because I'm a slut, but we both prefer MMF to FFM.

Have noticed the majority of profiles are heavily focussed on bi-women and have been approached numerous times with the scenario of the girls playing and the guys watching.....not my thing at all.

Same here , we just had a message from a guy who wanted a meet and asked if he could bring a female with him . We politely declined and said we were interested in him , not a couple .

We have had many a ffm and to be honest , a mmf is our preference . "

Why have we never met lol? I bet Mr Glos has a beard......and probably a sexy one.

It's also reason many cpls profiles featute zero pics of the man, yet tens of the lady. It's using an attractive female to entice another woman into having sex with an unatractive man."

I can't believe that happens.

It's also reason many cpls profiles featute zero pics of the man, yet tens of the lady. It's using an attractive female to entice another woman into having sex with an unatractive man."

I have to differ there, there are more of me on ours,but of him, they are in friends only.

crystal

That didn't answer my question though. If you, as a couple, invite a single woman to join you for fun, in your _iew are you swinging or not?

Really though what does it matter? I mean does anyone actually get the book of swinging etiquette out before playing.... " I'm sorry dear, we're swingers, and it clearly states in sub section 27, paragraph 7, that involving a single woman on her own is not swinging. Best send her home and settle down with our coco. "....

;-)

D"

I mean no malice by it, I'm just curious to know if they think playing, as a couple, with a single lady is swinging.

I'd of thought profiles saying men we will find you, is to stop getting stupid amounts of maI'll from guys who don't fit their preference. They are still Ok with single men!

Mr D is all over our profile, in probably 15 of our pics. It does suggest when you have 40 pics of the woman and none of the man that my need (Mrs D) to be attracted to the man is irrelevant, whereas for me it's actually paramount.

They are possibly just wanting a threesome but I myself get annoyed by the 'husband will just watch' brigade!I tell them to go and watch the chimps in Chester Zoo!

It is one of the top fantasies so it's not surprising really. Saying that, my hubby would prefer to watch me with another guy. We try to play that down though on our profile or we just get tons of messages and it's annoying.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Plenty of women ask for 2 men

or more!!! "

Hmmmm very fond memories

Pics of mr far outnumber mrs on ours. We only block idiots and will chat to pretty much anyone

It's also reason many cpls profiles featute zero pics of the man, yet tens of the lady. It's using an attractive female to entice another woman into having sex with an unatractive man.

Mr D is all over our profile, in probably 15 of our pics. It does suggest when you have 40 pics of the woman and none of the man that my need (Mrs D) to be attracted to the man is irrelevant, whereas for me it's actually paramount."

Exactly, surely mutual attraction of all parties woul make for better fun x

[Removed by poster at 21/04/14 18:16:47]

telford

Mr D is all over our profile, in probably 15 of our pics. It does suggest when you have 40 pics of the woman and none of the man that my need (Mrs D) to be attracted to the man is irrelevant, whereas for me it's actually paramount."

I agree - everyone should be attracted, but my pics (male) are in private only. Mainly because we usually only meet in clubs - seeing someone in the flesh is better than any photo.

D

I would agree with you with couples looking for couples,there most definately needs to be a 4 way attraction,it became a boring chore having to ask for male pics when we played with couples

They are possibly just wanting a threesome but I myself get annoyed by the 'husband will just watch' brigade!I tell them to go and watch the chimps in Chester Zoo!

"

Well I had a ffm 3sum on Saturday and it was great, seamless and equal between us all, would play with that couple again no problem.

If the mix is right it works out fine

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"we normally only meet single men we wouldn't meet a single fem x"

Same here.

Women are nicer than men

We are not looking for single women but only couples & especially men. Everyone is looking for different things so blanket statements like that from the OP are ridiculous

Mr D is all over our profile, in probably 15 of our pics. It does suggest when you have 40 pics of the woman and none of the man that my need (Mrs D) to be attracted to the man is irrelevant, whereas for me it's actually paramount.

I agree - everyone should be attracted, but my pics (male) are in private only. Mainly because we usually only meet in clubs - seeing someone in the flesh is better than any photo.

D"

Sorry I think that's nonsense. Yes in the flesh meets are better but your profile is your shop window on this site. If the pics of you are not relevant then nor are those of your partner, or the content you write for that matter.

Surely only face pics or pics that make you identifiable need to be hidden?

Otherwise why not afford your wife the same privacy?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I want to see the man and not just the woman. I'm not my husbands bargaining tool!

We would rather have a guy anyway , two women in my bed always nagging talking about soap operas etc etc

He'll on earth for me

By *its_n_piecesCouple  over a year ago

" It's using an attractive female to entice another woman into having sex with an unatractive man."

is that similar to using selfies of unattractive single men to entice women into having sex with unattractive single men?

D

Sorry I think that's nonsense. Yes in the flesh meets are better but your profile is your shop window on this site. If the pics of you are not relevant then nor are those of your partner, or the content you write for that matter.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I want to see the man and not just the woman. I'm not my husbands bargaining tool!"

D

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I want to see the man and not just the woman. I'm not my husbands bargaining tool!"

Everyone has their own strategy for 'promoting' themselves...Some are more effective than others...and in the end, if it ain't broke....?

I must say that yours is an unusually refreshing profile from the perspective you've mentioned. Both she-devil and he-devil get equal 'airtime' and I'm very certain your efforts are much appreciated by many a connoisseur of sexy images.

We would rather have a guy anyway , two women in my bed always nagging talking about soap operas etc etc

He'll on earth for me "

That really did make me chuckle, two men in my bed if we're not doing the obvious we're probably all arguing about football. lol.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I just sometimes think men are using it as a reason to live out a fantasy ."

Yes. What is wrong with that if everyone is in agreement?

D

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I want to see the man and not just the woman. I'm not my husbands bargaining tool!

Everyone has their own strategy for 'promoting' themselves...Some are more effective than others...and in the end, if it ain't broke....?

I must say that yours is an unusually refreshing profile from the perspective you've mentioned. Both she-devil and he-devil get equal 'airtime' and I'm very certain your efforts are much appreciated by many a connoisseur of sexy images."

Yeah but nobody wants to shag us

Sorry had to deflect, I was embarrassed.

We are looking for a single lady currently to join us as I (female) would love to watch S playing and suggested it. It has nothing to do with him wanting two women. We have found that a lot of single women assume it's for the benefit of the male but it's simply not true in our case.

We've had a few meets with single guys and couples and enjoyed both settings but we are always looking to explore new things and watching S play is something I'd love to do.

As for stating we will find single males, we got fed up of all the messages lol

A meet with a single fem or a single make are two entirely different experiences. Everyone has their choice x

By *ickedxxxCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Just like to add it's not the men asking for the women, it's the women who wants the fun the men are just lucky to watch.

A

Because its only ever the men who are ever the pushy ones in a couple "

Really not her wife has recently asked her parents to move out as she wants to experiance more and feels they in the way, so the male being pushy isint always the case

D

I must say that yours is an unusually refreshing profile from the perspective you've mentioned. Both she-devil and he-devil get equal 'airtime' and I'm very certain your efforts are much appreciated by many a connoisseur of sexy images.

Yeah but nobody wants to shag us

Sorry had to deflect, I was embarrassed."

Lol - I could always offer a pity shag, or disguise it as such, to hide my genuine desire!

Hmm...I've just added to the embarrassment haven't I?

Um....er.....stevie wonder: don't you worry 'bout a wank

phew...

Mr D is all over our profile, in probably 15 of our pics. It does suggest when O have 40 pics of the woman and none of the man that my need (Mrs D) to be attracted to the man is irrelevant, whereas for me it's actually paramount.

D

Absolutely spot on. The secrecy and evasive nature of many profiles seems mad on a sex site. Shop window indeed

telford

D

Fair enough, but I don't agree, as we don't really use this site for meets, ie the shop window is not that relevant for us. Our profile is geared how we like it to be. We will, and have met with most demographics, but over time we have tended to favour straight single males - who don't give 2 hoots what I look like! So our profile works great for us.

I understand that if you are looking for couples on a couples profile, you will want to see pics of both, which we provide if requested.

I agree, Kate is not my bargaining tool, and we wouldn't go near anyone we thought was only intrested in one half of us - (single males excluded).;-)

Ta

D

crystal

Of course I don't mind. When we play with one of my girlfriends, it's not swinging. To me, we're three people having fun, exploring each other and enjoying each others company. When I was a single female, I never classed myself as a swinger and have never described myself as one because I don't believe what we do to be swinging. I certainly wouldn't criticise singles as I've been doing that longer than I've been in an open relationship and that would make me a hypocrite.

Swinging is, in my opinion, partner swapping but as I said in my previous post, it doesn't matter what it's classed as providing everyone involved is playing within their consented boundaries and having fun.

crystal

This is very true give us genuine males a bad name !!

D

Fair enough, but I don't agree, as we don't really use this site for meets, ie the shop window is not that relevant for us. Our profile is geared how we like it to be. We will, and have met with most demographics, but over time we have tended to favour straight single males - who don't give 2 hoots what I look like! So our profile works great for us.

I understand that if you are looking for couples on a couples profile, you will want to see pics of both, which we provide if requested.

I agree, Kate is not my bargaining tool, and we wouldn't go near anyone we thought was only intrested in one half of us - (single males excluded).;-)

Ta

D"

Ah apologies, if you are only looking for men then it's less relevant, although not irrelevant. Sorry tend not to look at profiles, more focussing on what's being written. I would still though, if getting involved with a couple (even as a solo as we both do) wish to see both parties in some form so I have a true sense of the couple, rather than a womans body and an anonymous fella but that's just what I look for. We've asked for photos before and also only received them of the female. I'd love a button that allows searches by pictures of both parties on couples profiles. Would make finding those that do a whole lot easier.

crystal

Of course I don't mind. When we play with one of my girlfriends, it's not swinging. To me, we're three people having fun, exploring each other and enjoying each others company. When I was a single female, I never classed myself as a swinger and have never described myself as one because I don't believe what we do to be swinging. I certainly wouldn't criticise singles as I've been doing that longer than I've been in an open relationship and that would make me a hypocrite.

Swinging is, in my opinion, partner swapping but as I said in my previous post, it doesn't matter what it's classed as providing everyone involved is playing within their consented boundaries and having fun.

crystal"

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Plenty of women ask for 2 men"

Where, point them in my direction

Does it really matter what it's called?

'We' play with couples, 'we' not just him want to have a lady join us. Call it whatever...............it's all fun for us.

The reason we don't play with single guys? Well there's nothing in it for Mr N that he can't see if Mrs N plays with the guy from a couple and Mrs still gets the attention of 2 guys.

We know there's loads of nice, respectful and fun fellas out there but we just choose not to meet them.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

Yeah cos those ugly blokes could never attract a good looking woman could they?

We would like to meet a single female, we have met single blokes at parties ect.

I think a few that have been on previous, have made it bad for couples and single females, the plaything saga.

We would love a social drink with whoever we can connect with.

Her

"

Exactly

"

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

Exactly

"

Whoooosh

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Are women not allowed to ask for women

We only play with fems as my wife is bi she plays I just have to watch then I get to play with my wife only

"We only play with fems as my wife is bi she plays I just have to watch then I get to play with my wife only "

Sounds like an equal relationship

Not necessarily. There's plenty of women within the couple who would like to play with women. And by saying 'no men' or 'men, we'll search for you' - couples can be inundated with mail from men and at that particular time, they may be only searching for a particular person other than single men. It saves everybody's time.

P

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

i have seen no one mentioned yet, couple profile where the female is looking for certain type of male, profile states husband not being involved.

"We only play with fems as my wife is bi she plays I just have to watch then I get to play with my wife only

Sounds like an equal relationship"

Yep , lucky you

"It is one of the top fantasies so it's not surprising really. Saying that, my hubby would prefer to watch me with another guy. We try to play that down though on our profile or we just get tons of messages and it's annoying. "

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

It's more than a little ironic that the OP rants about 'choice' (in block capitals) on her profile. Seems like there's some double standards in play here.

crystal"

Given that the majority of profiles on here are singles then how is being a single "not swinging"?

I certainly class myself as a swinger - someone who has multiple partners with no strings. That's my definition...

Isn't everyone on here to some extent living out fantasies? I know I am, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

Oh I like you! Well spoken!

crystal

Given that the majority of profiles on here are singles then how is being a single "not swinging"?

I certainly class myself as a swinger - someone who has multiple partners with no strings. That's my definition..."

You class yourself as a swinger - I wouldn't. Who cares?

As for FFM being a male only fantasy, that's nonsense.

"Are women not allowed to ask for women "

if I wanted a woman only I would meet single women. I wouldn't want a man in my vicinity I wasn't having sex with

crystal

I certainly class myself as a swinger - someone who has multiple partners with no strings. That's my definition..."

I don't call myself a swinger just because I joined this site

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

lol - we like to have the company of a single lady - why not? We also meet couples too - welike the variety and can't see why any one should be able to question our desires! Z

[Removed by poster at 21/04/14 20:32:24]

crystal

I certainly class myself as a swinger - someone who has multiple partners with no strings. That's my definition...

I don't call myself a swinger just because I joined this site "

Bolton

wow - crikey - some of us women also have a brain of our own! Z

It's also reason many cpls profiles featute zero pics of the man, yet tens of the lady. It's using an attractive female to entice another woman into having sex with an unatractive man.I have to differ there, there are more of me on ours,but of him, they are in friends only.

"

Same as us,plenty of both of is in friends only xx

It seems to me that if someones profile or preferences does not include all then we are selfish or superscillious..

Oh well best move along because we are not going to run our life to suit others

G

crystal

And there's the rub. Superscillious holier than thou couple saying there's no room for single males in their overblown world. Single women ok for you? Thought so. "

Can you please kindly point out where that was said by either of us?

I'll tell our single male friends we play with that our overblown world has no room for them next time I see them...

crystal

It works for us we all like what we like

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I want two hot bi guys. Maybe three.

Is that wrong?

I don't care if it is wrong, I'm just wondering.

crystal

To me, swinging is when couples swap partners and being on a swinging site does not make an individual a swinger but labels don't change that people are here to meet other like minded people and have fun enjoying each other's company. I'm certainly not saying singles shouldn't be on the site, so many are looking to meet single men and women. The reason I enjoy being part of this community is because the people we meet are so open minded they do not have the elitist _iew that swingers should be couples only (at least, those who we have had that conversation with anyway).

My point about changing preferences to help single men was a little tongue in cheek and I have never said single men shouldn't form part of the community as they add to the experiences of those who play with them.

The only singles I don't understand are those who say they wouldn't swing if they were in a relationship but are happy to play with people who are. Again, not saying they shouldn't be on here but I would have thought those who engage in group sex and threesomes with couples would at least need to have some level of empathy and understanding of the dynamic to enable everyone involved to get the best out of whatever they're doing.

crystal

"I want two hot bi guys. Maybe three.

Is that wrong?

I don't care if it is wrong, I'm just wondering. "

I don't think its wrong, I would love to watch them, such pervs we are

Her

Is that wrong?

Not wrong at all!My favourite form of MMF!

Is that wrong?

Nope, it's hot to see guys playing together. And being on a site like this where other people are also potentially looking for the same thing, hopefully it'll happen for you.

crystal

Sometimes though it often seems like your doing the man a favour by giving him a quick fuck, and they are not necessarily adding anything to the meet, men just don't seem that grateful in verifications, just our two cents

Surely it's down to everyone's individual choices?

We sometimes look for couples. We sometimes look for guys. We sometimes look for ladies. It's all dependant on what fantasy or naughtiness flicks our switch at that current time.

As for couples not seeking men. We have put this on previous profiles just to stop the volume of mail and endless friend requests from guys who just want to look at photos.

But everyone has reasons for what they seek.

If we seek a lady for fun. It's fun for us both and the same rule with guys and couples.

I read earlier that it's usually the male half of the couple driving the search for a woman......sorry but that's not the case here. We search together, we have fun together.....

Everyone is different.....simple

Bolton

"Surely it's down to everyone's individual choices?

We sometimes look for couples. We sometimes look for guys. We sometimes look for ladies. It's all dependant on what fantasy or naughtiness flicks our switch at that current time.

As for couples not seeking men. We have put this on previous profiles just to stop the volume of mail and endless friend requests from guys who just want to look at photos.

But everyone has reasons for what they seek.

If we seek a lady for fun. It's fun for us both and the same rule with guys and couples.

I read earlier that it's usually the male half of the couple driving the search for a woman......sorry but that's not the case here. We search together, we have fun together.....

Everyone is different.....simple"

This is what i would have said given time to think about it! Perfectly put from our point of _iew. Z

just to avoid confusion ..... we are not looking to play with males .... deal with it!!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I dont think its swinging at all. Swinging to me is couples swapping partners I use thus site to fulfill my sexual needs and desires I'm not a swinger at all I think single people kid themselves thinking they are a swinger its just a sex site."

I'm sick of men calling this a sex site, I really don't need women calling it the same! It is a social site at the very least!

We are looking to meet single men, single females and couples!!! And it's not just to fulfill the male halfs fantasies and I'm not being pushed into anything!!

Bolton

"We are looking to meet single men, single females and couples!!! And it's not just to fulfill the male halfs fantasies and I'm not being pushed into anything!!

"

crystal

Don't worry sweetie I'll look after the single men."

And we will continue to play with those we meet through friends rather than being inundated by messages on here.

crystal

"I'm sick of men calling this a sex site, I really don't need women calling it the same! It is a social site at the very least! "

actually it is not a social site .... fabswingers since 2006 has always been advertised as an adult dating site which is a grown up way of saying it's a sex site.

A

Bwahahahahaha!

Of course!

A"

Are you saying I'm the pushy one

crystal

It is more difficult as a single guy, but I never complain, it means putting effort in and I do love a challenge.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Bwahahahahaha!

Of course!

A

crystal"

I'm not that daft!

I've seen your wrist action !

A

A

Bwahahahahaha!

Of course!

A

crystal

I'm not that daft!

A"

It doesn't hurt much... honest

crystal

A

Bwahahahahaha!

Of course!

A

crystal

I'm not that daft!

A"

Perhaps I need to show you mine

A

Bwahahahahaha!

Of course!

A

crystal

I'm not that daft!

A

Perhaps I need to show you mine "

get a room you two or is it three ... or four?

"get a room you two or is it three ... or four? "

I wouldn't want to put a cap on numbers. The more the merrier

crystal

"get a room you two or is it three ... or four?

I wouldn't want to put a cap on numbers. The more the merrier

crystal "

Ha!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Bwahahahahaha!

Of course!

A

crystal

I'm not that daft!

A

Perhaps I need to show you mine "

Again?

Why do you think I was hiding in the club while you were dishing out punishment in Kent?

A

We're a couple who are only looking for a female, it's was actually my idea to state no men. I want to explore my bi side not just sleep with other men...obviously mr isn't going to say no haha.

Mrs x

By *eather_satinCouple  over a year ago

West Sussex

It was my fantasy (Miss) and I told Mr about it a few years ago and he wasn't too comfortable with the idea. He's finally warmed to it, thank god!!

So not all men are the instigators

I just sometimes think men are using it as a reason to live out a fantasy"

well yeah

isn't that why we are all here?

I got right to the end of this and have now forgotten the question

So my answer is...wet kippers

You can't tar all couples with the same brush, but it is true that you see far, FAR more couples profiles looking for women and excluding males than you do vice versa, but I'm sure this is simply due to the lady wanting to explore her bisexuality and nothing to do with the males appeasement whatsoever

You can't tar all couples with the same brush, but it is true that you see far, FAR more couples profiles looking for women and excluding males than you do vice versa, but I'm sure this is simply due to the lady wanting to explore her bisexuality and nothing to do with the males appeasement whatsoever "

So how does that explain the phenomena of 95% of all females saying they're bi and 99% all males saying they're straight?

Nature has seemingly created the swinger, genetically different from the rest of humanity as all bi females and all straight males.

There is definitely compliance going on, be that compliance to fit the community (most likely) society, and also pleasing your partners wishes.

Nothing wrong with pleasing people of course but there is also persuasion and coercion at play I'm sure.

You can't tar all couples with the same brush, but it is true that you see far, FAR more couples profiles looking for women and excluding males than you do vice versa, but I'm sure this is simply due to the lady wanting to explore her bisexuality and nothing to do with the males appeasement whatsoever

So how does that explain the phenomena of 95% of all females saying they're bi and 99% all males saying they're straight?"

Probably due to the vast, VAST number of profiles seeking bisexual woman, yet over the years and obviously thousands of women and couples profiles I've seen, people seeking bisexual males is almost unheard of, and its actually very common to find single womens profiles specifying 'NO bisexual males'.

So how does that explain the phenomena of 95% of all females saying they're bi and 99% all males saying they're straight?

Nature has seemingly created the swinger, genetically different from the rest of humanity as all bi females and all straight males.

There is definitely compliance going on, be that compliance to fit the community (most likely) society, and also pleasing your partners wishes.

Nothing wrong with pleasing people of course but there is also persuasion and coercion at play I'm sure."

Seen several coerced ladies playing bi just to please. Ruins things for everyone.

Was told Nicki was 'brave to admit' she's straight. Never thought of it like that. There was me being all self centred thinking I was the brave one!

It's called CHOICE

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm happy to say as a single guy lots of couples do like single guys, some lots at the same time I organise and host quite a few GBs so know it for a fact, I once had two couples and sixty single men, that was a mad night, a lot of guys came twice, some three or more times

Nothing wrong with pleasing people of course but there is also persuasion and coercion at play I'm sure.

Seen several coerced ladies playing bi just to please. Ruins things for everyone.

Was told Nicki was 'brave to admit' she's straight. Never thought of it like that. There was me being all self centred thinking I was the brave one! "

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

We never meet single guys or women....couples only so we can both enjoy. Also that age old saying....

Never let a friendly fox into your hen house!!!!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

What if it's the woman's fantasy???

As unlikely as it may seem I quite prefer women to men, when it comes to swinging.

I'm sure there are couples out there for whom it is the man's fantasy, but there are also couples out there who just want single men. Should they have to be equal ops and open up to single women and couples too??

» Add a new message to this topic