FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > nerves or fate?

nerves or fate?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issyfaggotfaye OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

so I had a meet today......older dom guy but in my head I was up for it. I showed up then got very nervous and as I was being used......I wasn't hard which made me more nervous leading to thinking I wasn't turning him on......

is it just nerves or fate saying it's not for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"so I had a meet today......older dom guy but in my head I was up for it. I showed up then got very nervous and as I was being used......I wasn't hard which made me more nervous leading to thinking I wasn't turning him on......

is it just nerves or fate saying it's not for me?"

fate can't say whether this is for you, only you can do that. I would say if you have any doubts at all you should step back from it.

Bolton

if it's turning me on I should be showing it but I know some cd/tv can't get wood while taking A x I would like to display a very good wood if you know what I mean?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"if it's turning me on I should be showing it but I know some cd/tv can't get wood while taking A x I would like to display a very good wood if you know what I mean? "

all I know is if you stress too much it won't happen but I'm afraid I'm no expert being a woman .

If you think its nerves the only cure is to get back on the horse so to speak if you think its doubt that's a different story.

Whatever happens I hope it goes well for you

Bolton

practice makes perfect

thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic