FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My partner will not swing ?

My partner will not swing ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am so frustrated, my partner will not swing. We have a great sex life but it would make it better if I could see her with a couple but she won't . She turns a blind eye to my club and couple visits and we talk about it, it gets her off but she can't join the club. Anyone have the same prob? Male or female ?

N x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not got same prob but i would say its up to her if she dont want to swing

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"I am so frustrated, my partner will not swing. We have a great sex life but it would make it better if I could see her with a couple but she won't . She turns a blind eye to my club and couple visits and we talk about it, it gets her off but she can't join the club. Anyone have the same prob? Male or female ?

N x "

Ok I can understand this problem, but I think you are looking at it the wrong way. She turns a blind eye to you going to clubs, that I'd say is great. You are both clearly able to be open about things and to have that sort of relationship you are very lucky indeed. Many people don't and that's why they are married and seeking on here behind their partners back.

If you press her into going to clubs with you she may like the idea of you going to them less and then you've both lost.

Be grateful I'd say.

Good advice thanks

Like yr pics by the way

N

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Good advice thanks

Like yr pics by the way

N "

Thank you and you're welcome. Kind of been there in the past and to be honest I learnt the hard way that having an open relationship with trust like you clearly do is something you should cherish.

"I am so frustrated, my partner will not swing. We have a great sex life but it would make it better if I could see her with a couple but she won't . She turns a blind eye to my club and couple visits and we talk about it, it gets her off but she can't join the club. Anyone have the same prob? Male or female ?

N x "

so your sex life would be better for you if you see her doing something she doesn't want to do? Wow...lucky girl...

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Shes not really against swinging if she gets off on hearing what you get upto. Have you asked her to join you for a social or if she'd like to watch you? Maybe then she'd be tempted to play?

N x

so your sex life would be better for you if you see her doing something she doesn't want to do? Wow...lucky girl..."

Indeed.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

She could be thinking the opposite.

My partners will not be monogamous, it's so frustrating. I would enjoy sex so much more if he were but he goes out to clubs and has sex with other people.

You're being very disrespectful to her by discussing her like this with strangers.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Some people are just never satisfied.

If you continue pressing her on something she doesn't want to do she may end up leaving you.

If she is happy for you to go then get off on hearing about it then just be happy with that.

If it isn't broke don't fix it would be my advice.

If she does not want to do it but allows you to play why push the issue and have her resenting you for it?

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Good advice thanks

Like yr pics by the way

N

Thank you and you're welcome. Kind of been there in the past and to be honest I learnt the hard way that having an open relationship with trust like you clearly do is something you should cherish.

"

I learnt some years ago that dishonesty in relationships is damaging to everyone involved.Count yourself lucky for being in the situation you're in and respect her views.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Live and let live....

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Some people have fantasies they don't want to carry out and maybe for her it's just a fantasy or a thrill that she has of clubs and meeting other people. There's certain things that turn me on but I would never act them out, they are just fantasies. Could be the same thing for her too. Don't push her too far otherwise you will lose her

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

N x

so your sex life would be better for you if you see her doing something she doesn't want to do? Wow...lucky girl..."

^ this

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

OP, if she thought watching you kiss and have sex with a man would be hot and would make her sex life better what would you say?

I would agree with Penny's comments. Your very lucky having a very open and trusting marriage where you are given the freedom to swing discretely.

Sadly my wife is not in favour and i genuinely wish she was. I'd love Ito share her with other men, women and couples and let her enjoy it with others without me being present too. I adore her and don't have an ounce of jealousy. Bit life is too short I've always benn very highly sexed and good sex with different people is too big a pleasure to deny xx j

Thanks to all, I feel strangely better now but the problem still exists

N xx

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

You think her not swinging is the problem???

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You think her not swinging is the problem??? "

I think you hot the nail firmly on the head there.

"You think her not swinging is the problem??? "

This...

"If it isn't broke don't fix it would be my advice.

If she does not want to do it but allows you to play why push the issue and have her resenting you for it? "

my husband wont either he said no one would want him, i said dont be silly you get all sorts on here.

i cant change his mind his mind is made up.

By *mall_worldMan  over a year ago

North West UK

I'm in the same boat with my wife. She loves hearing stories and watching the odd DVD but nothing more. She loves it when I tell her what I would like and she goes into great details of what she would like to do 3some up to 5 guys using her and glory hole at the moment but it so far has stayed as a fantasy.

Great advice from Miss Penny is never though of it like that before. Just enjoy the fantasy, although the reality could be so amazing.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I suppose a no is a no, no matter how much you want it to be a yes.

Can I ask how it would it make it better and for who? Better for you or better for both? Maybe she's perfectly happy not swinging, and doesn't need another person as she has all she needs from you. You can't make someone do what they do not want to.

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

Bottom line... If she gave in and started swinging with you.

Would you honestly enjoy it?

Or would you have the sense to know that she's only there to shut you up? Lol

If someone doesnt want to swing then you should respect that. It can be very emotional and imagine how destructive it can be mentally if you're having sex with someone against your will.

A lot of attached men do want their partners to swing but I can't help thnking its because as a couple there is a lot more scope and opportunity to swing than the difficulties a single guy has. But I admit I am a cynical old git

Perhaps she is satisfied with just you and wishes you could return the compliment. Just a stab in the dark!

N x "

Some people don't know when they are well off!!!

Many men would love to be in your position so be thankful for what you've got.

Don't push her into things shes not happy with. My husband isn't interested in swinging, clubs etc but hes happy for me to have my fun with cute young guys as long as he gets to watch sometimes. Take your partner for what they are, dont try and change them.

Good advice I will stop pushing her and respect that we are different , if she also wants me to stop seeing couples / singles then I will for sure

Thank you all

Ps I would miss the extra fun though

» Add a new message to this topic