FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > TV tits....

TV tits....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtyButExtraNice69Woman  over a year ago

Rotherham

I dont like fake boobs and i dont think any TV will have boobies like mine naturally hehe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always tits on my tv

This is going to get a few back hairs up !!

Can't beat a pair of natural boobs in my eyes. All you ladies out there shouldn't compare them .

"This is going to get a few back hairs up !!

Can't beat a pair of natural boobs in my eyes. All you ladies out there shouldn't compare them . "

What are doing with boobs in your eyes lol

Can't beat a pair of natural boobs in my eyes. All you ladies out there shouldn't compare them . "

This

Try asking the question about legs instead!

I don't compare tits. Now Insurance I do

I don't think fake tits compare to the real thing in general not just for TV's, though there are some very attractive looking ones if well proportioned not the beach balls in old socks type of fake boobs I unfortunately can't take them seriously

I love my tits

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I don't compare mine with anyone's....we've got what we've got and thats it!

Can't beat a pair of natural boobs in my eyes. All you ladies out there shouldn't compare them .

What are doing with boobs in your eyes lol"

Motor boating !!

"Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol. "
Why???? I have lovely tits so they cant they have lovely ones too ..

Motor boating !! "

Eh!!!!

"Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol. "
I get it your pissed when seeing bigger cocks , lol

"Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol. I get it your pissed when seeing bigger cocks , lol "

No but I'd be well dischuffed if i saw a woman with a bigger cock than me lmao

"Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol. I get it your pissed when seeing bigger cocks , lol

No but I'd be well dischuffed if i saw a woman with a bigger cock than me lmao "

Some of the TVs have lovely ones.

"I don't compare mine with anyone's....we've got what we've got and thats it! "
problem is some of us haven't even got that lol

Motor boating !!

Eh!!!! "

Burrrrhhhh - head shaking in boobs .

"I don't compare mine with anyone's....we've got what we've got and thats it! problem is some of us haven't even got that lol "

Look lovely to me .

Motor boating !!

Eh!!!!

Burrrrhhhh - head shaking in boobs . "

Ahhhhh. Well you learn something new every day lol

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I actually rather like my natural but smallish tits. Yes I might have a boob job at some point but only once they finished growing naturally.

In fairness think you'll find most of the "TVs" you refer to having nice tits are transgender though. Although you can get some cracking looking false ones.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I wonder where Tina is today? Strange that she has not joined this thread yet...

Selby

"I wonder where Tina is today? Strange that she has not joined this thread yet..."

I was thinking exactly that. Hence my last little comment. Lol.

"I wonder where Tina is today? Strange that she has not joined this thread yet..."

"sings"..... Why are we waiting.........

I was just thinking that.....hurry up tina xx

By *rica77Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

I think natural tits are the best. I've never had any complaints about my average sized real ones. False ones just dont look attractive especially when the lady lays down and they stick up like two volcanos. X

I can appreciate all manner of tits.

Nope not all, fake boobs aren't nice, especially when there's a cock on the same body

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Tina, Tina, Tina...

Im deffo keeping an eye on this thread

"I wonder where Tina is today? Strange that she has not joined this thread yet...

I was just thinking that.....hurry up tina xx"

I can hear the thunder now...... Rolling, rolling rolling. Getting ever closer to this thread lmao.

Nope. I appreciate a good form, be it male or female. I like to see a basque filled out nicely. Wouldn't bother me if it was socks stuffed down there

"Tina, Tina, Tina..."
altogether now tina tina tina ....

probably giving her tit collection a jetwash

Selby

"Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol.

Nope not all, fake boobs aren't nice, especially when there's a cock on the same body"

Funnily enough I'd rather not have a cock too and in time I won't, but is there the need to be so condemning to all the trans girls that do?

"Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol.

Nope not all, fake boobs aren't nice, especially when there's a cock on the same body

Funnily enough I'd rather not have a cock too and in time I won't, but is there the need to be so condemning to all the trans girls that do? "

I can hear Tina titz tits exploding from here lol

By *ripodTimMan  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol. Why???? I have lovely tits so they cant they have lovely ones too .. "

Your tits arent lovely at all. They are absofuckinlutely stupendous

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so using that same principle do you get pissed off when you look at TV pics and they have a bigger cock then you????

well there's ya answer...........

Funnily enough I'd rather not have a cock too and in time I won't, but is there the need to be so condemning to all the trans girls that do? "

That's just my opinion of what I don't like, I've nothing against trans girls,each to their own

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I think it's great that some trans girls have achieved something that they desire and have got lovely boobies, I hope they as pleased with them as I am with mine

I like my tits. They're not big and not clever but they do look good. They are about the only part of me I do like.

No. Why would I be? Why would anybody be pissed off at any stranger for having 'better' boobs, bum, skin, legs, whatever? Envious maybe, but personally iv never felt angry at anybody because I prefer a body part of theirs to my own. Taking into consideration what tvs(apologies if that's wrong term!) go thoughto get the body they belong in, I think that anybody being pissed off at them for what they've achieved, must be incredibly narrow minded and shallow.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Arrives fresh from discussing the finer points of Unfair Contract Terms and other bits and bobs and it now ready to discuss bits and boobs.

I think a lot of this is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of the TG on here with boobs are transitioning and have had hormones or implants and some look great.

As for myself, mine aren't beach balls in old socks, but rather enthusiastic breastforms. They are good enough for me to be asked if they are real when I'm out pubbing and clubbing. I've even had a couple of girls feel them and be convinced they are real, which tickles me no end. The last girl, upon being told they are from ebay was amazed that ebay was doing cosmetic surgery. She was d*unk, though. Her boyfriend was almost dying with laughter

"Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol. Why???? I have lovely tits so they cant they have lovely ones too ..

Your tits arent lovely at all. They are absofuckinlutely stupendous "

lolol well they are part of me so i cant hate them now can i . lol

"Arrives fresh from discussing the finer points of Unfair Contract Terms and other bits and bobs and it now ready to discuss bits and boobs.

I think a lot of this is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of the TG on here with boobs are transitioning and have had hormones or implants and some look great.

As for myself, mine aren't beach balls in old socks, but rather enthusiastic breastforms. They are good enough for me to be asked if they are real when I'm out pubbing and clubbing. I've even had a couple of girls feel them and be convinced they are real, which tickles me no end. The last girl, upon being told they are from ebay was amazed that ebay was doing cosmetic surgery. She was d*unk, though. Her boyfriend was almost dying with laughter "

I had this sort of conversation in chameleons last trip up. A certain gay member of staff asked to felt my new boobies. My nipples were showing through my cropped t-shirt & had caught his eye.

He got all excited and couldn't stop feeling them up saying they felt so real. In his words he couldn't understand their effect on him since he's 100% gay.

Made my night

By *ripodTimMan  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Hey all you sexy ladies. I've been looking through various pics on here. Does it really piss you off when you see TV's with nicer tits than you've got lol. Don't get all serious on me now, I'm just wondering lol. Why???? I have lovely tits so they cant they have lovely ones too ..

Your tits arent lovely at all. They are absofuckinlutely stupendous lolol well they are part of me so i cant hate them now can i . lol "

Defiantely nothing to hate. Gorgeous. In fact the best I have seen here ever x

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

No, because I've never seen one.

» Add a new message to this topic