FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > At what point

At what point

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At what point during a meet should a meet reveal their real name or is ok to keep the fab name. Personally if you are inside my beautiful missus in our bed we would expect to know your real name.

Obviously this only applies to the people who have a normal name on profile (ie john) as well as their name like 15 inch of fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I fess up on 3rd meet by then u know if safe to trust someone

My real name is on my profile, simple as that

Don't care about real names.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Your wife has got a beautiful body,but you know that I fabbed it ages ago. I always give my real name out,it might be on my profile too. I cant remember now. I think honestys the only way (for me anyway) I treat ppl with respect and hope for the same back.

So in answer to your question OP Id say before you arrange a meet

I'm really not bothered whether someone gives me their real name or not. I'm not going to include them in my everyday life so it's not important.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Its obviously not needed/wanted for the fuck and leave ppl,and the ones who want more notches on their bedpost (is there any wood left) lol

But its nice to have for the people that want the social side too. Id rather be a person with a name than the next piece of meat with a number

We all want different things its a big umbrella

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We tell people our real names before we meet them

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

my real names on my profile, well kind of!

I tell people my real name when we start talking

I always tell people my first name. It's not like I'm giving them my surname, address, sort code, account number, list of passwords .... I don't see the harm? If I gave a false name, I'd only end up slipping up about it anyway lol x

"Its obviously not needed/wanted for the fuck and leave ppl,and the ones who want more notches on their bedpost (is there any wood left) lol

But its nice to have for the people that want the social side too. Id rather be a person with a name than the next piece of meat with a number

We all want different things its a big umbrella "

Yes of course.I always swap names but I really am not bothered whether it's their real name or not....I won't ask for ID!

Ours are our profile name

I can't see the harm in giving your real name from the start, would seem false to me if I didn't.

Her

We will give our names before we meet, don't want to be called the liddy's all night lol

Mine is on my profile, I wouldn't meet someone if I didn't know their name, its just a christian name, not like your surname is needed for this!

"I always tell people my first name. It's not like I'm giving them my surname, address, sort code, account number, list of passwords .... I don't see the harm? If I gave a false name, I'd only end up slipping up about it anyway lol x"

That happened to me the one time I used a false name. Never again!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"I tell people my real name when we start talking "

likewise

I give my real name if it looks like I'm meeting someone. Although Legs wouldnt be so bad if someone forgot

I would have thought that some sort of name exchange would happen before a meet? It wouldn't matter to me if it wasn't a real name,how on earth would I know? Im not going to check their passport

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I for one am very upset to find that peoples profile names are their real names. I did think they were very unusual

We tell people our real names when chatting Chick

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Its obviously not needed/wanted for the fuck and leave ppl,and the ones who want more notches on their bedpost (is there any wood left) lol

"I always tell people my first name. It's not like I'm giving them my surname, address, sort code, account number, list of passwords .... I don't see the harm? If I gave a false name, I'd only end up slipping up about it anyway lol x

That happened to me the one time I used a false name. Never again!"

Haha really???

I always tell people my name if we're going to meet. I just don't put it on my profile as it's quite a distinct name and I'd probably be outted!! X

I always seem to think people may be hiding something if they give a fake name, probably not the case but I had a guy message me on my single profile and my couple profile not realising the female half was me and he gave 2 different names. Surely stick to one!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I for one am very upset to find that peoples profile names are their real names. I did think they were very unusual "

Brighton isn't part of my real name

I don't care about real names, they are only part of my fantasy life and nothing else.

I like to use swinging names. People tend to get part of their swinging name shortened. Otherwise I call them that they introduce themselves as, that might not be their real name .

There are other far more important things to consider other than a name and everyone has a right to anonymity of that's what they are comfortable

with.

"I tell people my real name when we start talking

likewise"

it's Dave by the way

We played with a guy for nearly two years who used a fake name. He came to our house many times, even stopped over once. Then out of the blue he sent me a friend request on FB with his real name. It was odd, we never knew where he lived etc.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We tell you our real names in email if we are going to meet. Not last names, there's never really any need for that, especially as we have an amazingly distinct one of kind last name!

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Thats not for any reason other than if we used fake names, we'd forget. If someone said, so "So, Jane, how are you", I'd look blank and wodner who he was talking to!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I tend to stick with fab names unless they are obviously sexual. Like keenfucktographer is Paddy but if I ever met him, I think I'd call him Keen. And I know Obi is Andy but I'd call him Obi. And I'd call Licketysplits Lickety although Amy is a good nom de plume....

My real name is on my profile, I have no problems with people knowing it.

Tom.

Our real names are told if we get talking to someone. Really not hiding anything, just names are a bit infamous .

Sheri is a nickname i had 6years,so used it here when joined 2years ago,not many know my real name,but dont mind them knowing if friends ask that known a while i like to remain mysterious

If I've been chatting to someone for a while I prefer to use their name in the message as opposed to their user name.

I am certainly not fuck n go but I still wouldn't give a meet my name. They can call me sugar tits if they like.

People I've met socially know my name.

I would like to know someone's name before we met

[Removed by poster at 24/04/14 08:34:49]

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Caz is short for Carolyn which is my real name; however, I go by a nickname based on my maiden name which I usually tell people although I rarely remember if I've told them until they address me by it. If anyone visits me in Arse End and we leave the house, they'll hear folk calling me by my nickname when we walk up the street

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I haven't got the time or attention span for fake name nonsense.... Xxx

I tell them in our first proper chat or when I send a face pic.

We tell people when we meet them, but now they are on our profile through veri's

Should tell them before they meet you - start with trust from the word go!

We usually put our names at the bottom of any messages so quite early on.

Vladd and Demonica

"We usually put our names at the bottom of any messages so quite early on.

Vladd and Demonica "

Demon for short

"We usually put our names at the bottom of any messages so quite early on.

Vladd and Demonica

Demon for short"

Ere im not short...for a garden ornament

We expect (as a minimum) to see a passport or birth certificate and a national insurance confirmation before we start play.

I don't fancy being caught with my pants down on the next series of UK Border Force thank you very much.

"We expect (as a minimum) to see a passport or birth certificate and a national insurance confirmation before we start play.

I don't fancy being caught with my pants down on the next series of UK Border Force thank you very much."

Lol

"We expect (as a minimum) to see a passport or birth certificate and a national insurance confirmation before we start play.

I don't fancy being caught with my pants down on the next series of UK Border Force thank you very much."

I'm with you on the birth certificate. Some of these 25 yr olds look very young

"I haven't got the time or attention span for fake name nonsense.... Xxx"

How would you know if they gave you a fake name?

I know a man who never would use his real name ... and a couple only found out as taking him to a club and had to give it with passport. They was so upset as had known him over a year as she would call his name out when having sex it made her and him feel a fool as it was a dom and sub thing they had going on ... He told me this as wished me to know him as himself and to tell me about this and see if it would upset me after a year knowing them as friends ... I said maybe it would as you trust people after a time to be truthful . He is not on this site was on other site I was on. They was very hurt from that and after never wished to know him or meet. Sad really as they all got on well.

"I know a man who never would use his real name ... and a couple only found out as taking him to a club and had to give it with passport. They was so upset as had known him over a year as she would call his name out when having sex it made her and him feel a fool as it was a dom and sub thing they had going on ... He told me this as wished me to know him as himself and to tell me about this and see if it would upset me after a year knowing them as friends ... I said maybe it would as you trust people after a time to be truthful . He is not on this site was on other site I was on. They was very hurt from that and after never wished to know him or meet. Sad really as they all got on well."
well yes, deceit, or maybe had gone so long or couldn't own up

"I know a man who never would use his real name ... and a couple only found out as taking him to a club and had to give it with passport. They was so upset as had known him over a year as she would call his name out when having sex it made her and him feel a fool as it was a dom and sub thing they had going on ... He told me this as wished me to know him as himself and to tell me about this and see if it would upset me after a year knowing them as friends ... I said maybe it would as you trust people after a time to be truthful . He is not on this site was on other site I was on. They was very hurt from that and after never wished to know him or meet. Sad really as they all got on well."

But it's just a name

With my doms my real name is never used, i quite like dirty little cum slut

I wouldn't care if someone gave me a fake name. It's not that important to me

"I know a man who never would use his real name ... and a couple only found out as taking him to a club and had to give it with passport. They was so upset as had known him over a year as she would call his name out when having sex it made her and him feel a fool as it was a dom and sub thing they had going on ... He told me this as wished me to know him as himself and to tell me about this and see if it would upset me after a year knowing them as friends ... I said maybe it would as you trust people after a time to be truthful . He is not on this site was on other site I was on. They was very hurt from that and after never wished to know him or meet. Sad really as they all got on well. well yes, deceit, or maybe had gone so long or couldn't own up "
Yes maybe it had gone on to long. But he did see himself as that name when swinging .. it was like he was two different people, a swingers name and vanilla name and they never mixed.

"I know a man who never would use his real name ... and a couple only found out as taking him to a club and had to give it with passport. They was so upset as had known him over a year as she would call his name out when having sex it made her and him feel a fool as it was a dom and sub thing they had going on ... He told me this as wished me to know him as himself and to tell me about this and see if it would upset me after a year knowing them as friends ... I said maybe it would as you trust people after a time to be truthful . He is not on this site was on other site I was on. They was very hurt from that and after never wished to know him or meet. Sad really as they all got on well. well yes, deceit, or maybe had gone so long or couldn't own up Yes maybe it had gone on to long. But he did see himself as that name when swinging .. it was like he was two different people, a swingers name and vanilla name and they never mixed. "
all silly that, if your going to meet tell them your name my motto lol, all seems like games otherwise

"Should tell them before they meet you - start with trust from the word go!"

Why trust n.s.a sexual partners,trust is something that grows if see them more often,if you choose to keep Real name private whats it matter,its hardly a big thing

For us, a meet is a fantasy-like sexual encounter between strangers, so real names are irrelevant.

"I haven't got the time or attention span for fake name nonsense.... Xxx

How would you know if they gave you a fake name? "

How would you know if they gave you a fake name? "

you would never know until you see there passport or something .

How would you know if they gave you a fake name? you would never know until you see there passport or something . "

Not something I ask for on a meet really

If I tell a meet my name is Jo how on earth are they going to know if its real or not? Its a name and its easier to say than honeypot although lots of people call me that its a bit strange in a normal social setting,Some peoples train of thought is very odd on here demanding real names

We have our real names on our profile , always have . We have nothing to hide and wouldn't have it any other way .

People we meet can call themselves whatever they like , I am sure we have met pretty much every Tom , Dick and Harry in our local area anyway !

By *drenaline rushMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Real name is on profile

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I would give my name before meeting, why wait till the meet.

I respect that people want to be private.. but I wouldn't want to have someone in my home who I didn't have a good idea who they really were in case something bad happens. . But I have been attacked and stalked in the past so I'm very cautious. I give one of my fellow fab friends any details I have if I meet someone too... better to be safe than sorry. And because she is also a fabber she is 100% discreet with that info.. it's not foolproof. . I'm sure people lie.. but as I don't meet that many and chat for a while first I think most of the fakers have long since given up!

If people didn't give us their name, we wouldn't meet them. If they can't be honest by not giving their name, what else are they not being honest about. What have they got to hide, suspicious. I can't understand how people would want to be very intimate with someone without at least wanting to know their name. & I wouldn't feel comfortable with calling them "Oi" all night.

"If people didn't give us their name, we wouldn't meet them. If they can't be honest by not giving their name, what else are they not being honest about. What have they got to hide, suspicious. I can't understand how people would want to be very intimate with someone without at least wanting to know their name. & I wouldn't feel comfortable with calling them "Oi" all night."

They can give you any name they like,it might not be their real one though,and how would you know?

By *andhCouple  over a year ago

Ilford

Some people like to know real names, some don't. Some people are happy to give out real names, others are not.

Everyone has different opinions and things they are comfortable with knowing or not knowing as the case may be.

For us we like to know real first names as it forms part of the trust process. If someone chooses not to tell us their name that is fine as it is their choice, but in all likelihood we wouldn't take things further.

If we are going to share an intimate experience with someone it is our choice to want to know that persons name.

"Some people like to know real names, some don't. Some people are happy to give out real names, others are not.

Everyone has different opinions and things they are comfortable with knowing or not knowing as the case may be.

For us we like to know real first names as it forms part of the trust process. If someone chooses not to tell us their name that is fine as it is their choice, but in all likelihood we wouldn't take things further.

If we are going to share an intimate experience with someone it is our choice to want to know that persons name.

"

Banging my head against a brick wall is less painful than this thread

"Banging my head against a brick wall is less painful than this thread "

Try it, while shouting: BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IT'S THEIR REAL NAME!

"Banging my head against a brick wall is less painful than this thread

Try it, while shouting: BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IT'S THEIR REAL NAME! "

"Banging my head against a brick wall is less painful than this thread

Try it, while shouting: BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IT'S THEIR REAL NAME!

"

Innit???

"At what point during a meet should a meet reveal their real name or is ok to keep the fab name. Personally if you are inside my beautiful missus in our bed we would expect to know your real name.

Obviously this only applies to the people who have a normal name on profile (ie john) as well as their name like 15 inch of fun. "

Gutted ... always thought Baldr and Nana were real... just like Freya, Odon, Thir, Frigg, Loki ....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

Gutted ... always thought Baldr and Nana were real... just like Freya, Odon, Thir, Frigg, Loki ...."

» Add a new message to this topic