FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Vagina shots

Vagina shots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do I put this

It's not sexy looking at pictures of pussy at all, you ladies seem to moan about us guys with the cock shots ( I don't have any), yet many of you are happy to turn fab into a gyno dept hall of fame (shame)

Nothing more off putting to me than displayed pussy shots, if that's your best feature move on...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do I put this

It's not sexy looking at pictures of pussy at all, you ladies seem to moan about us guys with the cock shots ( I don't have any), yet many of you are happy to turn fab into a gyno dept hall of fame (shame)

Nothing more off putting to me than displayed pussy shots, if that's your best feature move on..."

Then don't look, move on to the more demure, chaste ladies you crave. I don't moan about cock pics I absolutely love them. I'm not going to be ashamed of my body, ever.

"How do I put this

Nothing more off putting to me than displayed pussy shots, if that's your best feature move on...

Then don't look, move on to the more demure, chaste ladies you crave. I don't moan about cock pics I absolutely love them. I'm not going to be ashamed of my body, ever."

Agreed

The Forum vultures strike again, lol

Hellbyname .

Your picture of your pussy is ....well.... Perfect!

If there was such a thing as pussy modelling then youd be a supermodel.x

Thankyou.

"How do I put this

Nothing more off putting to me than displayed pussy shots, if that's your best feature move on..."

I love to see cock pics , and pussy pics too .

If the pics you look at are not to your liking , it's you that needs to move on .

"The Forum vultures strike again, lol"

???

Love pussy pics

"Hellbyname .

Thankyou."

Exactly, why she she be ashamed of that??

Why should she hide it? Here of all places you think you'd find acceptance but it's worse than general society all the tut-tutting. You can simply not comment if it's too graphic for your taste. I hate people trying to make other people feel shit about their personal tastes.

I enjoy pictures of beautiful women no matter what parts. After all this site allows you to select your play partners before any physical contact. If for example there was a train wreck down there at least you know before you pull off her knickers lol.

Also I fully agree with the statement of, if you don't like then don't look. I took my cock pics off public a while back and only recently put them back on, but since having them back I have had more interest. So each to their own.

"How do I put this

Totally agree - I find them repulsive and I hate even more public action pics ! Urgh - some pics need acid to erase off the retina x lol x

Double standard strike again how many times do I read no cock shots please yet display pussy pics, just double standards

Now I love pussy as any lady I've seem will attest to, I'm no pride just makes me laugh when all a woman shows is a pussy pic, like I said she must think that's her best feature! So I move on, I don't mind them mixed in with others at all and if a lady wants a cock shot and doesn't mind receiving them then fair enough

I am pointing out the double standard

I'm proud of my pussy pic, op. and a lot of the guys on fab like them too. search the forum and you'll find a thread 'guys who like pussy pics' next to one 'girls who like cock pics.

everyone has their own taste, and you're entitled to yours. unfortunately for you babe.....but fortunately for others..... you're not entitled to dictate the tastes of other members.

"How do I put this

Each to their own, if you don't like don't look, move on.

Again

I point out the double standards of some people on FAB

mmm why would I want to dictate to anyone I was expressing my valid opinion about double standards not reaffirming any misplaced anxiety you may feel

"I enjoy pictures of beautiful women no matter what parts. After all this site allows you to select your play partners before any physical contact. If for example there was a train wreck down there at least you know before you pull off her knickers lol.

Also I fully agree with the statement of, if you don't like then don't look. I took my cock pics off public a while back and only recently put them back on, but since having them back I have had more interest. So each to their own. "

Good for you and I share your thinking about seeing the body of the person you may be meeting. Why should the Mary Whitehouses of Fab make you feel so ashamed and shitty about a your body that you hide it??

I spent years being ashamed of my body, I'll be damned if the puritans of the Fab Knitting Circle will take me back to that place.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"How do I put this

No one cares.

"How do I put this

ermm back to facebook maybe? Lol

"Again

I point out the double standards of some people on FAB

mmm why would I want to dictate to anyone I was expressing my valid opinion about double standards not reaffirming any misplaced anxiety you may feel "

I think you will find that the people who complain about cock pics may well not be the people who also display pussy pics. If you find they are the same people then they're hypocrites.

Some of us are visually stimulated, not just at a meet but in relation to imagery. When you meet someone for sex, do you avert your eyes so you don't see the horror that awaits you?

I try and fab as many cock pics as I can

I think their great!! Shame they dont get onto hot pics!!

Have also noticed women who moan about pussy pics sooner or later put their own up

This is an adult swinging site... Flirting cocks pussy and fucking

Thank you that's what I was saying the hypocrisy lol

Not in the knitting circle actually and I do have Facebook, so if you misinterpreted my original post, perhaps you may need to re-read, a digest properly it's frankly beyond even my high level of intelligence why some if the comments were made x

"I enjoy pictures of beautiful women no matter what parts. After all this site allows you to select your play partners before any physical contact. If for example there was a train wreck down there at least you know before you pull off her knickers lol.

Also I fully agree with the statement of, if you don't like then don't look. I took my cock pics off public a while back and only recently put them back on, but since having them back I have had more interest. So each to their own.

Good for you and I share your thinking about seeing the body of the person you may be meeting. Why should the Mary Whitehouses of Fab make you feel so ashamed and shitty about a your body that you hide it??

I spent years being ashamed of my body, I'll be damned if the puritans of the Fab Knitting Circle will take me back to that place."

You have no reason to have ever felt like that. I may have been on your profile more than once and had a little fabbing spree haha. You have some incredible pics.

"How do I put this

Its actually more than a tad tedious seeing cock pics all the time!

"Thank you that's what I was saying the hypocrisy lol

Not in the knitting circle actually and I do have Facebook, so if you misinterpreted my original post, perhaps you may need to re-read, a digest properly it's frankly beyond even my high level of intelligence why some if the comments were made x "

Because by making the comment(and in bitchy sniping terms as you did) you are criticising those that display the pictures you have such disdain for. I feel at liberty in this public place to defend myself(and all the other men and women) who do have graphic images, and that's irrespective of your not terribly well formulated point being acknowledged.

Not sure why you are unable to process that, being blessed with such a biting intellect.

I'm sure have your own anxieties to deal with, you're only human after-all.

It's shocking the way people think they have the right to put what the feck they like on their own profile.

"I try and fab as many cock pics as I can

I think their great!! Shame they dont get onto hot pics!!

Have also noticed women who moan about pussy pics sooner or later put their own up

This is an adult swinging site... Flirting cocks pussy and fucking

"

It certainly is for some of us .... But not everyone , waits for the 'here for the forums and banter with friends' brigade to put their side forward

Not in the knitting circle actually and I do have Facebook, so if you misinterpreted my original post, perhaps you may need to re-read, a digest properly it's frankly beyond even my high level of intelligence why some if the comments were made x

Because by making the comment(and in bitchy sniping terms as you did) you are criticising those that display the pictures you have such disdain for. I feel at liberty in this public place to defend myself(and all the other men and women) who do have graphic images, and that's irrespective of your not terribly well formulated point being acknowledged.

Not sure why you are unable to process that, being blessed with such a biting intellect.

I'm sure have your own anxieties to deal with, you're only human after-all. "

devil, you know i love you.... right?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I like looking at the nice well kept ones but some of them are stinky, sweaty and hairy. That shit don't do nothing for me.

I always see girls moaning about cock pics or asking questions why blokes have them to see.

"How do I put this

Then don't look, move on to the more demure, chaste ladies you crave. I don't moan about cock pics I absolutely love them. I'm not going to be ashamed of my body, ever."

"lady you have a body to be proud of!! absolutely stunning and very very hot and sexy . me...i like all kinds of pics...especially a splayed pussy shot just wish i had the 'balls' to make my pvt pics public lol"

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

For a moment I thought there was a fantastic new drink to order next time I went down the trendy local Bar!

"I like looking at the nice well kept ones but some of them are stinky, sweaty and hairy. That shit don't do nothing for me.

I always see girls moaning about cock pics or asking questions why blokes have them to see."

Gosh, it's a wonder you want to fuck women at all, it seems our vaginas have no more appeal than a sewer outlet pipe.

By *puk68Man  over a year ago

Morpeth

I'm sure have your own anxieties to deal with, you're only human after-all. "

"I like looking at the nice well kept ones but some of them are stinky, sweaty and hairy. That shit don't do nothing for me.

I always see girls moaning about cock pics or asking questions why blokes have them to see."

Stinky? Crikey, do you have a scratch and sniff screen?

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"How do I put this

Have to agree with you.. often leaving a little to the imagination is much more inviting.

That goes for both men and women of course.

Groundhog day in here at times

Cardiff

I always see girls moaning about cock pics or asking questions why blokes have them to see.

Gosh, it's a wonder you want to fuck women at all, it seems our vaginas have no more appeal than a sewer outlet pipe."

Im not here for meets and you havent got your search to my area of south wales.

I 'fabbed' a pussy pic of yours a while ago. It dosent look horrid and I liked the pic.

Even though the word 'some' has only four letters, it's still a big word.

Ive never wanted to go near a sewage outlet pipe.

Cardiff

Stinky? Crikey, do you have a scratch and sniff screen? "

Yeah but its still in the box.

Using this old screen I can guess at some of them smell, they look like they do.

Its a bit like when you may see a cock which isnt that appealing to you. Your instincts might kick in and your brain thinks 'ewww thats going to smell'.

"Groundhog day in here at times"

Groundhog day in here at times.

"How do I put this

Gosh, it's a wonder you want to fuck women at all, it seems our vaginas have no more appeal than a sewer outlet pipe.

I 'fabbed' a pussy pic of yours a while ago. It dosent look horrid and I liked the pic.

"

I think you misunderstand, do you think a woman with a lovely looking, sweet smelling vagina (in my opinion every one I've licked) is going to feel clean and desirable in the midst of a man who has described some women's vaginas as stinky, sweaty and hairy? Probably not.

So whether you say some or not, it's how you express yourself that makes me wince.

I like to leave certain parts to the imagination and share with select few in a one on one physical capacity

I dont dislike a nice pussy shot, but prefer seeing a woman in something figure hugging or an arty type shot

Cardiff

I think you misunderstand, do you think a woman with a lovely looking, sweet smelling vagina (in my opinion every one I've licked) is going to feel clean and desirable in the midst of a man who has described some women's vaginas as stinky, sweaty and hairy? Probably not.

So whether you say some or not, it's how you express yourself that makes me wince."

I'm a little confused. Are you looking for an answer off me, if so, whats the question?

So whether you say some or not, it's how you express yourself that makes me wince.

I'm a little confused. Are you looking for an answer off me, if so, whats the question?"

It's called a rhetorical question, it requires no answer, as you were

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I quite like pussy shots, actually

If you're one of those that have images in their heads about what they think is a perfect pussy then I would have thought that seeing what you're getting before you're face to face with the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in your life would be a good thing

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Double standard strike again how many times do I read no cock shots please yet display pussy pics, just double standards

Now I love pussy as any lady I've seem will attest to, I'm no pride just makes me laugh when all a woman shows is a pussy pic, like I said she must think that's her best feature! So I move on, I don't mind them mixed in with others at all and if a lady wants a cock shot and doesn't mind receiving them then fair enough

I am pointing out the double standard "

You'll probably find the people that aren't keen on cock pics (like me) son tend to have pussy pics (I don't)

Whereas those that like to see the more up close and personal pics also like to show theirs!

Each to their own tho eh?

Cardiff

I'm a little confused. Are you looking for an answer off me, if so, whats the question?

It's called a rhetorical question, it requires no answer, as you were"

Oh ok cool

I don't have a cock picture but I like vaj pictures (mostly because I'm a perv).

No double standards here, as I don't like cock shots and don't like pussy pics, dont like seeing pics of couples in mid play with their parts on show either, so I don't have any on my profile not even to send privately. I'm not a prude, so No offence to anyone that does it but I much prefer leaving something to the imagination

"No double standards here, as I don't like cock shots and don't like pussy pics, dont like seeing pics of couples in mid play with their parts on show either, so I don't have any on my profile not even to send privately. I'm not a prude, so No offence to anyone that does it but I much prefer leaving something to the imagination "

Thank you Curvy mamma a proper reply rather than the bitchiness and nastiness received xx

[Removed by poster at 24/04/14 15:42:00]

Maybe a group hug is needed. Let's agree to disagree. Everyone has different tastes and standards, whatever floats your boat sure there will be something for everyone here. So come on all let's all hug and kiss.

We've covered this many times and no doubt the 'butchers shop window' will offend many in future, but just learn to LAFF..

Look away fucking fast!!

There is good and bad everywhere we look...a straight cock pic OK..same for the old foof...however I agree cocks covered in jizz or showing off sore ends not good neither is a fanjo being stretched like a swimming cap...enjoy..

"Maybe a group hug is needed. Let's agree to disagree. Everyone has different tastes and standards, whatever floats your boat sure there will be something for everyone here. So come on all let's all hug and kiss. "

"Hellbyname .

Thankyou."

oh i've just trown up this must be the biggest attempt at crawling up a persons arse (or Fanny) ive seen for a long time, have some self respect man, this just appears so desperate!

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Everyone is free to put whatever pics they want on here. If you don't like them dont view them!

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

[Removed by poster at 24/04/14 16:00:02]

And do it goes around see above post

The point I was making is that whilst many woman moan about cock shots they also display pussy shots themselves and this seems hypocritical end of!

It's not about if I like them or not

Group hug xx

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Everyone is free to put whatever pics they want on here. If you don't like them dont view them!"

Sometimes you don't always have a choice if you happen to look at updates and there they are in their magnificent splendour. Or not. Some cock and pussy pics are delightful, but others are definitely not. However, it's variety that is the spice of life and long may that continue.

"If you're one of those that have images in their heads about what they think is a perfect pussy then I would have thought that seeing what you're getting before you're face to face with the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in your life would be a good thing "
exactly and well said

I think the boys showing first signs of 'bingeminge' a condition that men get on her from time to time, the only cure is a few days off...chill out...go shopping, avoid the deli counter mind, then return with the knowledge of what you're in for and a firmer stomache..

Remember the glorious curves make up for the odd flash of 'ye olde chewed chop'...

Enjoy it..you're a long time dead.

"I'm proud of my pussy pic, op. and a lot of the guys on fab like them too. search the forum and you'll find a thread 'guys who like pussy pics' next to one 'girls who like cock pics.

everyone has their own taste, and you're entitled to yours. unfortunately for you babe.....but fortunately for

others..... you're not entitled to dictate the tastes of other members. "

I lurve your pussy pic

[Removed by poster at 24/04/14 16:54:20]

"I think the boys showing first signs of 'bingeminge' a condition that men get on her from time to time, the only cure is a few days off...chill out...go shopping, avoid the deli counter mind, then return with the knowledge of what you're in for and a firmer stomache..

Remember the glorious curves make up for the odd flash of 'ye olde chewed chop'...

Enjoy it..you're a long time dead."

"ahahahaha "

I could never get tired of looking at pussy, does anyone actually refer to it as a vagina, always makes me think of the queen, instant wilt. Sorry your Maj nothing personal

"How do I put this

well said I no a fan of penis shots but damn bud are you sure a more prudish site May be better suited to your personality

Thought it was a new type of shot lol like sambucca lol

Go to bar and line up some pussy shots , now my mind is racing haha

[Removed by poster at 24/04/14 17:07:28]

"I could never get tired of looking at pussy, does anyone actually refer to it as a vagina, always makes me think of the queen, instant wilt. Sorry your Maj nothing personal "

Whilst I do actually like the word pussy, I don't like using it unless I'm on good terms with the lady I'm speaking with, as otherwise it sounds excessively familiar and boorish, fanny just sounds fucking stupid, cunt is a repulsive word, so that really just leaves either a load of other childish sounding names, or vagina - that despite sounding pretty clinical, at least you can generally say it without sounding like a twat (also not a great name for a ladies genitalia).

And there was me thinking I was gonna see loads of pussy pics on display!! Oh well better luck next time

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

steak tonite lol

"I could never get tired of looking at pussy, does anyone actually refer to it as a vagina, always makes me think of the queen, instant wilt. Sorry your Maj nothing personal

Whilst I do actually like the word pussy, I don't like using it unless I'm on good terms with the lady I'm speaking with, as otherwise it sounds excessively familiar and boorish, fanny just sounds fucking stupid, cunt is a repulsive word, so that really just leaves either a load of other childish sounding names, or vagina - that despite sounding pretty clinical, at least you can generally say it without sounding like a twat (also not a great name for a ladies genitalia)."

i havent got a vagina or a pussy I got a foo

"And there was me thinking I was gonna see loads of pussy pics on display!! Oh well better luck next time

"

Oh my, that's a delightful arse pic......

"I could never get tired of looking at pussy, does anyone actually refer to it as a vagina, always makes me think of the queen, instant wilt. Sorry your Maj nothing personal

Whilst I do actually like the word pussy, I don't like using it unless I'm on good terms with the lady I'm speaking with, as otherwise it sounds excessively familiar and boorish, fanny just sounds fucking stupid, cunt is a repulsive word, so that really just leaves either a load of other childish sounding names, or vagina - that despite sounding pretty clinical, at least you can generally say it without sounding like a twat (also not a great name for a ladies genitalia).

i havent got a vagina or a pussy I got a foo

"

is that not foof

"And there was me thinking I was gonna see loads of pussy pics on display!! Oh well better luck next time

Oh my, that's a delightful arse pic......"

Thank you......and your pics are even more delightful, stunning in fact, as are the more explicit ones.

Well whatever they are called I have no objection to those ladies wishing to display them pictorially.

Oh my, that's a delightful arse pic......"

oh i thoroughly enjoyed his perv worthy pics, myself.

By *ac47Man  over a year ago

birminham

Yes you are right a beautiful looking pussy perfect x

"How do I put this

How do I put this? If you don't like looking at a nice pussy then move on!

» Add a new message to this topic