FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all can anyone help me please my fwb and I have started useing restraints handcuffs and bondage tape and we have found it really good fun we want to try rope next but can't seem to find any videos on how to tie people up and I don't want to do it until I know I'm doing it safely. If any one can help I would be very great full

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are tutorial videos online, i have found them myself and we have a few downloaded, although the name has now slipped from my mind but keep looking as they are there x

Yes plenty online. Search bedroom bondage and there's one called loriails (sp?) girls name or search Shibari

Also The Knotty Boys are quite good.

Take care and have fun

"Hi all can anyone help me please my fwb and I have started useing restraints handcuffs and bondage tape and we have found it really good fun we want to try rope next but can't seem to find any videos on how to tie people up and I don't want to do it until I know I'm doing it safely. If any one can help I would be very great full "

Look up video's that show the safety aspects. And keep scissors handy. Have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic