FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Piercing.

Piercing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking of getting one of my nipples pierced. But scared in case it loses it's sensitivity. Does this happen or have people been lying to me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've heard it does happen, plus it takes forever to heal...

Ink is always an better option

"I've heard it does happen, plus it takes forever to heal...

Ink is always an better option "

Bloody hell. I can't be having that then. Love my nipples played with too much to risk no feeling again!

I'm thinking about adding some more ink. Only got small pieces for now. Want something a little drastic next!

My wife had her nipples pierced and didn't loose sensitivity. Just got tired of them getting caught on everything. I of course luved them hehe

L recently got hers done and it's made them far more sensitive.

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

"My wife had her nipples pierced and didn't loose sensitivity. Just got tired of them getting caught on everything. I of course luved them hehe "

Same sentiment here with my partner. She has increased her sensitivity and is even more horny if that is possible

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Ive always wanted mine pierced,but Ive also been put off after seeing and hearing scarey stories about the loss of feeling or the body rejecting the piercing etc. Surely its a small percentage that have probs.

Good luck if you finally have it done,Ive got sensitive nips and think I'll stay as I am,not for fear of pain,lots of other reasons

No loss of sensitivity at all for me. All three rejected (different materials and shapes tried and the piercers were very well respected ones) and was told not to bother in the end as my body is clearly too efficient at rejecting things it doesn't think should be there. Saying that my pierced ear holes also healed up twice.

Male friend though, never an issue!

So I'd say you simply don't know so I'd try it as rejection like mine isn't common.

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Got mine done and its made it more sensitive.

V had hers done, and the sensitivity went through the roof. she found her nipples played with annoying before, but now, cant get enough of it.

however, have heard some women have problems.

suppose its a case of try it and see

Have your boob and nipple tattooed to make it look like you are pierced then it is a win win

By *HIANN0NTV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

Nipple piercings on both men and women are perfectly safe as long as you keep the area clean so infection doesn't take hold. Certainly in the early stages. Once healing has taken place. you might feel an over sensitivity to the nipple and it's surrounding area. but certainly nothing drastic unless you have an infection. Enjoy, I am so glad I had mine done. Best thing ever. Clitoris piercing is supposed to heighten the womans arousal and Men won't stop flicking it with their tounges and cocks.

I've had both of mine done and haven't lost any sensation and never had any infections either. Just need to keep on bathing them in salty water, wear clean bras regularly of course, resist from playing with them too early and they'll soon heal.

P

bit the bullet and had one done in Feb. wish i had got both done. Far more sensitive and love having it played with now. Went for bar not ring on piercers advice. Treated mine like i do new ink; bit of Savlon spray (blue tin pink lid) couple of times a day for first week. Can change mine already. Piercer told me not to wear a bra for first 4 weeks (as if needed an excuse) and this seemed to really help healing. Make sure you use a reputable piercer and don't be afraid to ask lots of questions x

"I'm thinking of getting one of my nipples pierced. But scared in case it loses it's sensitivity. Does this happen or have people been lying to me. "

oh no it makes them more sensitive well I think so I got both my nipples done two weeks ago and I love them

My nipple is definitey more sensitive!

I know a few people who have had it done. Only one person's had healed. The rest of them still struggling even years later with them not healing.

"I know a few people who have had it done. Only one person's had healed. The rest of them still struggling even years later with them not healing. "

Mine fully healed in under 2 months can change bar and never had any scabbies etc. Just make sure its a very experienced piercer. TBH I didn't even feel any more than a light pinch getting mine done.

Thanks for the replies. Feel much better about getting this done now. Just need to find a reputable piercer to get the job done now.

The best advice I can give is check piercers website to make sure they have details re healing and aftercare; ask to talk to previous customers and make sure you take breast fully out of bra so many wonky ones for not doing that. An experienced piercer has seen it all before; or like mine is not interested in girls. Please post back your experience after getting it done - my other one and somewhere else being pierced on 10th; its well worth waiting for right professional xx

Do it, you won't regret it.....

Have a look at our pics to see how good it looks, feeling is even better!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Lily had both hers done at the same time and loved it only thing better is her clit hood piercing that's even more sensative oh does she love those motorway rumble strips now ??

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Had one if mine done years ago. And must say my nipple was very sensitive for a good while. Leslie had one of hers done because of an inverted nipple so the piercing holds it outta all times. She never had sensitive nipples either way but keeps her boobs looking great

As P's partner in crime, I have to say it looks fantastic

M

By *thyorksCouple  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

Mrs just took hers out after many years as one of them was always gunking up {technical term)lol.

But she never lost any sensitivity with having them both done..

Had both mine done a year ago. Healed easily. I love them!! So sensitive now I can orgasm just from nipple play! Also have a VCH piercing which is very good fun!! I have more jewelry for my piercings than my ears lol!!

"Had both mine done a year ago. Healed easily. I love them!! So sensitive now I can orgasm just from nipple play! Also have a VCH piercing which is very good fun!! I have more jewelry for my piercings than my ears lol!!"
What's VCH? I'm gettin nipples done soon.x

"Had both mine done a year ago. Healed easily. I love them!! So sensitive now I can orgasm just from nipple play! Also have a VCH piercing which is very good fun!! I have more jewelry for my piercings than my ears lol!! What's VCH? I'm gettin nipples done soon.x"

vertical Clitoral hood. Check out my pics so you can see.

Could happen but iv had both mine down more than once over the years and never lost sensitivity. If anything made it sooooooo much better

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

I had VCH done 6 days ago...Fantastic

No pain at all, was told to wait 2 weeks before playing....hell lasted 3 days!!

Wow has me squirting in minutes, the slightest touch with a vibrator is heaven, hope the pleasure lasts, at the moment its the best thing I have had done.....photos to follow..

I do this also a tattooist for a living,a nipple piercing is nothing to worry about, you wont lose sensitivity and healing will be fine as long as you look after it, clean regularly keep lotions and potions off the nipple.

Dont change the jewellery for 3mths as you could risk infection.

hope this helps.

"Had both mine done a year ago. Healed easily. I love them!! So sensitive now I can orgasm just from nipple play! Also have a VCH piercing which is very good fun!! I have more jewelry for my piercings than my ears lol!! What's VCH? I'm gettin nipples done soon.x

vertical Clitoral hood. Check out my pics so you can see. "

Ohhhh I love the heart nipple bars! And your gorgeous shoes!!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We have a friend who had one pierced, and it made her nipple even more sensitive, so she had the other one done.

"Had both mine done a year ago. Healed easily. I love them!! So sensitive now I can orgasm just from nipple play!

Ohhhh I love the heart nipple bars! And your gorgeous shoes!! "

those heart bars are nice but not silver so don't wear them for long . They are good fun as when your nipples get hard they fill the heart completley squeezing them!! And yes I am a total shoe fetishist! Luuuurve my heels

We both hav ours done and best thing we done piercings r gd fun defo go for it xx

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"We both hav ours done and best thing we done piercings r gd fun defo go for it xx"

I had both done 12 years ago at the same time as a mate of mine we were in the pub one night with friends and we looked at each other subconsciously it was like we were wanking just sitting there rubbing our nips every chance we got (our own nips lol)

Now I absolutely love my nips being played with can just about cum by that alone

» Add a new message to this topic