FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The perfect meet

The perfect meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering what different people like. Some may like candles and lots of fooling around before then deed takes place some. But then(mostly men I suppose) would prefer little oral first then straight to the play.

What do you like ?

How do you like it all to be ended ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

In an ideal meet I'd like to meet the other couple on neutral ground initially to see if there's attraction on my part. Personally a picture isn't enough, personality turns me on. If we all liked each other I'd like lots of eye contact, flirting, go back to there place and have lots of kissing, touching & cock sucking. Have to say we have had a few meets in & out of clubs & some men obviously can't handle a great deal of oral without the danger of ejaculation. Personally I like to spend time enjoying a nice cock so that was a little disappointing

Hope this helps

Ju x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there such a thing as a perfect meet?

An ideal one yes maybe, but not perfect.

For us it would be a combination of so many things, a good dinner with plenty of eye contact, flirting, the odd playful touch. One or two drinks with a build up of sexual tension before finally succumbing to the desires and ending up in a naked heap of twisted limbs and fun parts

"Is there such a thing as a perfect meet?

An ideal one yes maybe, but not perfect.

For us it would be a combination of so many things, a good dinner with plenty of eye contact, flirting, the odd playful touch. One or two drinks with a build up of sexual tension before finally succumbing to the desires and ending up in a naked heap of twisted limbs and fun parts "

Only Paula can give me the perfect meet , hence why she has. Me x

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Meeting with me would obviously be the perfect meet.

Lol.

"Meeting with me would obviously be the perfect meet.

Lol. "

Is that so?

» Add a new message to this topic