FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > girl/boy friends family members?

girl/boy friends family members?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aith boy OP   Man  over a year ago

Worthing

who's had them showing an interest, and going through with the wicked deed !!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eh?

By *azzy1234Woman  over a year ago

Luton

Wrong!

"Wrong!"

So so so wrong

Totally wrong

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"who's had them showing an interest, and going through with the wicked deed !!?"

do you mean family members of your girl friend or boyfriend contacting you and meeting them seperately?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I do remember a post about a guy shagging his girlfriend's sister whilst his girlfriend was downstairs watching TOWIE

was a great thread

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

WTF?! No!

Am I missing something here ?

"I do remember a post about a guy shagging his girlfriend's sister whilst his girlfriend was downstairs watching TOWIE

was a great thread"

Was he the same guy who shagged his cousin while dogging?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I do remember a post about a guy shagging his girlfriend's sister whilst his girlfriend was downstairs watching TOWIE

was a great thread

Was he the same guy who shagged his cousin while dogging?"

that's the one

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

was a great thread

that's the one"

I remember him , he pops back sometimes

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

was a great thread

VOMIT

I know its legal....But, no!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

was a great thread

that's the one

I remember him , he pops back sometimes"

I found it,

Worthing

not about shagging or playing with YOUR OWN family members!!!.. but those of a girl/boy friend !

Black&White Utopia

Maybe its just me? Lines that just aint crossed plus Drama and shit on the horizon for all concerned... Nope i leave the "hills have eyes " way of life to those more worthy * shudders *

Black&White Utopia

"not about shagging or playing with YOUR OWN family members!!!.. but those of a girl/boy friend !"
oh that makes it all ok then ! Eeeks!

" Maybe its just me? Lines that just aint crossed plus Drama and shit on the horizon for all concerned... Nope i leave the "hills have eyes " way of life to those more worthy * shudders * "

Black&White Utopia

Ps plus I wouldn't let no fucka have that hold over me! Fuck that!

Worthing

arent we all sensitive !!...lol...

if having enough morals to not involve the families of those arund us in sexually intimate encounters, then im happy to be sensitive.

jeremy kyle episode waiting to happen

was a great thread"

Anyone who watches TOWIE deserves it!

XXXX

By *uzi Jones 26Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

From my understanding the OP is referring to the family members of friends and partners? Thats how Ive read it anyway, could be wrong, normally am on here

"arent we all sensitive !!...lol... "

Did this thread not go how you expected it to? No need ro throw cheap (and inappropriate) insults at those that are repulsed by the suggestion

was a great thread

Eww eww ewww

Worthing

thank you Madam Penelope!!.. you did get it right...crystal wheels.. just read it eh!!.. i don't think i was too sensitive.. maybe you are?

Worthing

"who's had them showing an interest, and going through with the wicked deed !!?

do you mean family members of your girl friend or boyfriend contacting you and meeting them seperately?"

something like that...in any shape or form.. i've seen a number of postings where people have said they have had sexual encounters of that nature... why are some people making it sound like it's the worst thing been posted on here ?...lol.. if you think it's Jeremy Kyle.. maybe you should stop watching it.. easy.. and i don't...maybe now i have the moral high ground...lol.. please read with a little tongue in cheek..for the hard of understanding ...

"thank you Madam Penelope!!.. you did get it right...crystal wheels.. just read it eh!!.. i don't think i was too sensitive.. maybe you are?"

I'm not sensitive. And I have read it. What part of your post did you think I failed to understand?

I just find people trying to be shocking for the sake of it somewhat dull. And starting a thread asking whether anyone has ever shagged their boyfriend/girlfriend's family (and i do think that this terminology rather than partner or husband/wife speaks volumes) falls in to that category.

Oh and no one called you sensitive, so not sure why you state that you aren't? Doesn't really make sense...

if you think having the moral highground means you shag your girlfriends sister/mum/cousin/dog rather than your own, then yes, i suppose you do, in your own little world.

however, those of us that wouldnt do either, probably have the much higher moral highground.

Black&White Utopia

"if you think having the moral highground means you shag your girlfriends sister/mum/cousin/dog rather than your own, then yes, i suppose you do, in your own little world.

however, those of us that wouldnt do either, probably have the much higher moral highground."

Worthing

ok nice and slowly... sometimes, people are in a situation when there is a spark between them and a who is a family member of the person they are going out with. sometimes that can lead to erotic situations, and tensions, and then lead to sex.. as simple as that. if you think that doesn't happen you are very niave. Now, being on a swingers site and being a swinger, it is generally considered to be outside the norm, ie having sex with others who aren't your partner. some people may think that is in defensible. so as you are doing that it seems pretty hard to get all righteous, that some may have sex with some one who is a relation of a girl/boyfriend who they are going out with. I hope you can see that and you can calm yourself a little... it's not as bad you you first thought...

Black&White Utopia

"ok nice and slowly... sometimes, people are in a situation when there is a spark between them and a who is a family member of the person they are going out with. sometimes that can lead to erotic situations, and tensions, and then lead to sex.. as simple as that. if you think that doesn't happen you are very niave. Now, being on a swingers site and being a swinger, it is generally considered to be outside the norm, ie having sex with others who aren't your partner. some people may think that is in defensible. so as you are doing that it seems pretty hard to get all righteous, that some may have sex with some one who is a relation of a girl/boyfriend who they are going out with. I hope you can see that and you can calm yourself a little... it's not as bad you you first thought... "
total bollox! So just because people swing, that to you means anything goes and people are unable to know their own rights and wrong within themselves?! And all sexual contact etc allowed/ accepted with anyone!? Be it family of your own partner or not? You carry on doing your thing! Me? I'd rather sleep at night thanks! Ps.... What you describe is cheating! There is a huge difference, but hey, each to their own!

Worthing

who mentioned shagging people in their own family!!...lol...read it slowly... not what i said!

"who mentioned shagging people in their own family!!...lol...read it slowly... not what i said!"

I understood what you meant. . Wasn't that difficult really . .

D (f )

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"who mentioned shagging people in their own family!!...lol...read it slowly... not what i said!"

Exactly, I've had sex with a woman then shortly after had sex with her mother. Both were 'open' relationships, as far as I knew the daughter never knew about me and her mother. But that was the times and the social circle.

Wtf???

Black&White Utopia

yeap boy/ girl friends family members.... I know what you said ... And my last post stands .. If your girlfriend / boyfriend is totaly unawear then thats cheating, weather you are a swinger or not (and do with out them knowing! ) and just because someone is a swinger it dont actually mean that ' anything' goes. There are still lines some choose not to cross .

Black&White Utopia

"who mentioned shagging people in their own family!!...lol...read it slowly... not what i said!

D (f )"

no it wasn't at all

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

There are places my head just can't go. Friends partners etc are sexless to me as are my in-laws. My daughter's boyfriend walks around in various states of undress and all I think is why are our kids getting tattoos?!!

The op is right, it's naive to think some people don't blur the lines: for some their hedonistic desires have to be met.

"ok nice and slowly... sometimes, people are in a situation when there is a spark between them and a who is a family member of the person they are going out with. sometimes that can lead to erotic situations, and tenisions, and then lead to sex.. as simple as that. if you think that doesn't happen you are very niave. Now, being on a swingers site and being a swinger, it is generally considered to be outside the norm, ie having sex with others who aren't your partner. some people may think that is in defensible. so as you are doing that it seems pretty hard to get all righteous, that some may have sex with some one who is a relation of a girl/boyfriend who they are going out with. I hope you can see that and you can calm yourself a little... it's not as bad you you first thought... "

Reading some of the posts on here about what goes on at clubs some probably have without knowing! I'm sure most haven't met all their b/g relations!

Worthing

"who mentioned shagging people in their own family!!...lol...read it slowly... not what i said!

D (f )"

i thank you !!!...lol

Worthing

it always happens.. people put a thread up for the chat and the craik, and others try to be clever beyond their means, and drag the thread down. I think there should be a thread for people just to moan on. nothing specific, then the rest of us can enjoy having a chat about the weird and wonderful world of sex, amd MOST of it's variation....

Black&White Utopia

"it always happens.. people put a thread up for the chat and the craik, and others try to be clever beyond their means, and drag the thread down. I think there should be a thread for people just to moan on. nothing specific, then the rest of us can enjoy having a chat about the weird and wonderful world of sex, amd MOST of it's variation...."
its a public forum! People are going to have opinions, that don't always match yours ... Thats life!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pops in does a and pops out to visit another thread.

Worthing

"it always happens.. people put a thread up for the chat and the craik, and others try to be clever beyond their means, and drag the thread down. I think there should be a thread for people just to moan on. nothing specific, then the rest of us can enjoy having a chat about the weird and wonderful world of sex, amd MOST of it's variation.... its a public forum! People are going to have opinions, that don't always match yours ... Thats life!! "

weren't you the one with the outrageous outburst...lol.

"ok nice and slowly... sometimes, people are in a situation when there is a spark between them and a who is a family member of the person they are going out with. sometimes that can lead to erotic situations, and tensions, and then lead to sex.. as simple as that. if you think that doesn't happen you are very niave. Now, being on a swingers site and being a swinger, it is generally considered to be outside the norm, ie having sex with others who aren't your partner. some people may think that is in defensible. so as you are doing that it seems pretty hard to get all righteous, that some may have sex with some one who is a relation of a girl/boyfriend who they are going out with. I hope you can see that and you can calm yourself a little... it's not as bad you you first thought... "

ok, extremely slowly

having

sex

without

the

consent

of

the

person

you

are

with

is

wrong

no

matter

who

they

are

related

to

however

even

more

when

they

are

a

relation

of

the

person

you

are

with

just because people are swingers doesnt mean its a case of 'leave your morals at the door'.

i sincerely hope you can understand that, and appreciate its actually worse than you first reckoned

Black&White Utopia

"it always happens.. people put a thread up for the chat and the craik, and others try to be clever beyond their means, and drag the thread down. I think there should be a thread for people just to moan on. nothing specific, then the rest of us can enjoy having a chat about the weird and wonderful world of sex, amd MOST of it's variation.... its a public forum! People are going to have opinions, that don't always match yours ... Thats life!!

weren't you the one with the outrageous outburst...lol."

you call that an outrageous out burst?! Lmfao!

Black&White Utopia

"ok nice and slowly... sometimes, people are in a situation when there is a spark between them and a who is a family member of the person they are going out with. sometimes that can lead to erotic situations, and tensions, and then lead to sex.. as simple as that. if you think that doesn't happen you are very niave. Now, being on a swingers site and being a swinger, it is generally considered to be outside the norm, ie having sex with others who aren't your partner. some people may think that is in defensible. so as you are doing that it seems pretty hard to get all righteous, that some may have sex with some one who is a relation of a girl/boyfriend who they are going out with. I hope you can see that and you can calm yourself a little... it's not as bad you you first thought...

ok, extremely slowly

having

sex

without

the

consent

of

the

person

you

are

with

is

wrong

no

matter

who

they

are

related

to

however

even

more

when

they

are

a

relation

of

the

person

you

are

with

just because people are swingers doesnt mean its a case of 'leave your morals at the door'.

i sincerely hope you can understand that, and appreciate its actually worse than you first reckoned"

this exactly! Shit like that ruins peoples lifes .... Fact

People’s way of thinking so it seems is it's ok as long as your partner says it is

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

some people and i don't mean the op

Worthing

"some people and i don't mean the op"

thank you Mr Yam.... you would have thought i was in the Jimmy Saville fan club, the way they are carrying on.. it's quite simple... did you fancy or do anything with a relative of a boy/girl friend?.. lol.. No.. but i would like to start world war 3!!

» Add a new message to this topic