FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Spreading pussy wide open

Spreading pussy wide open

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it's nawty and don't do it often...

But I love spreading my lips wide open giving men in a club or a hotel meet a good view...

Do other women like doing this too ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

The only time I like to see it is if Ive just cum in my partner and I want to lick her clean and give her more pleasure,till Im ready for the next sesh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes i do or better if they do it for me.

I love Molly doing it. Even better when she opens her legs and her pussy is already wide open and ready.

My absolute favorite is when we go to The Office and she has a tiny dress on and no knickers. As she bends over to play pool I can see all the guys looking at her pussy! I love it!

"I love Molly doing it. Even better when she opens her legs and her pussy is already wide open and ready.

My absolute favorite is when we go to The Office and she has a tiny dress on and no knickers. As she bends over to play pool I can see all the guys looking at her pussy! I love it!"

my hubby loves me to do this but me being a large lady gets nervous as u never know the response

Quite enjoy doing it.

mildred does this too occasionally at clubs, I love it

" my hubby loves me to do this but me being a large lady gets nervous as u never know the response "

Squirt, having seen your pics, the guys would love you doing it!

" my hubby loves me to do this but me being a large lady gets nervous as u never know the response

"

awwww thanks just wish the nerves wasn't as bad that's y we haven't been to a club yet as im soooo nervous. Hubby loves it all and don't get nervous at all ....

"

awwww thanks just wish the nerves wasn't as bad that's y we haven't been to a club yet as im soooo nervous. Hubby loves it all and don't get nervous at all .... "

Try a club! You will love it!

"

awwww thanks just wish the nerves wasn't as bad that's y we haven't been to a club yet as im soooo nervous. Hubby loves it all and don't get nervous at all ....

Try a club! You will love it!"

im working on it maybe try a designated bbw at first and go from there but there is a shortage of clubs round our area lol

"

Try a club! You will love it! im working on it maybe try a designated bbw at first and go from there but there is a shortage of clubs round our area lol "

I'm a big woman and felt the same as you going to a club.... i have been a few times now and there are people of all shapes and sizes there, and nobody judges you its just all good fun.... so don't let your size put you off

Thanks for the advice

" my hubby loves me to do this but me being a large lady gets nervous as u never know the response

awwww thanks just wish the nerves wasn't as bad that's y we haven't been to a club yet as im soooo nervous. Hubby loves it all and don't get nervous at all .... "

we go to clubs as often as we can, we have seen many larger ladys at clubs and trust me they all seem to be having fun, theres no reason why you wouldn't enjoy it too and receive plenty of attention from the guys, go and enjoy.

We will and thankyou

No like to keep it all tucked away lol

"No like to keep it all tucked away lol"
Me too

Not a turn on in the cold light of day. Same goes for a gaping arsehole.

In the heat of the moment, both can be very horny sites esp if it is me that has made them gape but as a stand alone 'sight' then no, it'd put me right off.

» Add a new message to this topic