FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > faking it

faking it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't do it myself. But I was wondering why a woman would fake an orgasm.

How good are men at faking it?

And with this gushing/squirting trend going on now. How many ladies are tempted to have a sneaky piss by way of faking it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't see the point in faking .I don't gush/squirt I only cum that's good enough for me I'm not about to pee to look like I've gushed that's gross but I suppose some feel they have to.

Oh agree we either turn each other on or the sparks not there. I have no problem cumming.

Never done this gush/squirting business & fed up with guys wanting us ladies to perform like a circus show

"Oh agree we either turn each other on or the sparks not there. I have no problem cumming.

Never done this gush/squirting business & fed up with guys wanting us ladies to perform like a circus show "

I think a lot of ladies feel this way. That's why I was wondering. But nobody is going to admit that one. Although they may have a friend ....

i think some women fake it to impress the man they are with and a lot of men dont know if you have an orgasm or not

i dont but i might if i want him to stop doing what hes doing.

men do it for the same reasons.

My fingers have been known to get girls shaking and clinging on to me at times. If that's fake then they deserve the Oscar for best Actress

"I don't do it myself. But I was wondering why a woman would fake an orgasm.

How good are men at faking it?

And with this gushing/squirting trend going on now. How many ladies are tempted to have a sneaky piss by way of faking it. "

To much moaning and faking can be a bit of a turn off,some sound like they should be playing in the ladies tennis at Wimbledon

Yeah. The first time we went to chameleons we met a couple and the second he put a hand on her, she was wiggling and moaning really loudly. I had to try hard to keep a straight face. I wondered if it was for our benefit or his.

"Yeah. The first time we went to chameleons we met a couple and the second he put a hand on her, she was wiggling and moaning really loudly. I had to try hard to keep a straight face. I wondered if it was for our benefit or his. "

lol yeah sounds like a fake. Way to tell is if her muscles clamp down on your fingers, if it's a struggle to remove them it's a could sign. Also if her thighs are soaked.

*Good Sign. Damn predictive text

By *heHoneymonstersCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

I am not a gusher but when I cum I come hard and several times I am very vocal and anyone who's ever heard me know's I couldn't be faking that, i've only ever not cum once and was just honest about it and the thought of pissing on a guy is just wrong, just like every guy is different so is every woman so I know theres plenty out there for every type and we r both enjoying finding ours

Have only ever faked it if i wanted it over and done with...

The louder you get, they quicker you get, then kablam! Time to put my slippers back on and find the telly remote.

Having never orgasmed, faking one would be a little difficult, also I wouldn't want the guy to think he was good when perhaps he wasn't nor would I want to lie

no faker here - its more like how far do you want to take me - ive passed out before now - sheer ecstacy

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Twice I've faked it out of boredom. Easy to not let them see the condom is empty.

» Add a new message to this topic