FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > women size

women size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How this size thing work? Curvy, ample, fabulous??? I saw a women on Fab who describe herself as curvy.

Well she must have been a size 22 plus now thats not curvy or is it just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh shit youve started something now

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"How this size thing work? Curvy, ample, fabulous??? I saw a women on Fab who describe herself as curvy.

Well she must have been a size 22 plus now thats not curvy or is it just me?"

what is it then?

"How this size thing work? Curvy, ample, fabulous??? I saw a women on Fab who describe herself as curvy.

Well she must have been a size 22 plus now thats not curvy or is it just me? what is it then? "

I think you're in trouble now

Did she have pictures on her profile? Did she say she was a size 22 plus? Did you want to meet her? Does it make any difference how women describe themselves?

Did she have pictures on her profile? Did she say she was a size 22 plus? Did you want to meet her? Does it make any difference how women describe themselves? "

Did she have pictures on her profile? Did she say she was a size 22 plus? Did you want to meet her? Does it make any difference how women describe themselves?

"

Oh not again !!!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes, some may be creative with their sizing.

if it bothers you, move to the next profile.

I've put on a few pounds since we wrote our profile, at the moment it states I'm average (I think), I keep wondering should I change that to curvy now? I wear a size 14-16 clothes, depending where I buy them from. Height plays a big part in this, as someone my size but much taller would look automatically slimmer.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

In your profile you say you have 'a decent body'. In who's opinion? Yes, yours of course! So, in this ladies opinion, she is curvy! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....you might not be attracted to some people physically and some may not be attracted to you

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

It's probably the same as guys when they class themselves as fit or vwe and you look at pics and think..yeah right in your dreams..

It's all down to personal interpretation.

But when I read your post I also thought..oh shit..here we go again..its best to go from pics not description and posts like this will leave alot if options closed to you anyway I suspect.

As a bigger girl you'd think I'd get a bit fed up of these threads but I think everyone has a right to their opinion and ask a question.

He isn't being offensive but just asking for other people's opinion and isn't that what the forums are about.

I assume this man likes curvy women but his personal preference is that a woman over a specific dress size he doesn't find attractive or class as curvy and that's his perogative.

I think some people need to stop getting on the forum bashing band wagon at every given opportunity and cut some people some slack.

Lol how would describe yourself ??

Prob athletic

And I would say............

Hate people who judge as you do

she should of said large, fabulous and ample can also mean large i think.

"she should of said large, fabulous and ample can also mean large i think."

Why? If she has curves, and a lot of us larger ladies do, then she can describe herself how she wants.

"As a bigger girl you'd think I'd get a bit fed up of these threads but I think everyone has a right to their opinion and ask a question.

He isn't being offensive but just asking for other people's opinion and isn't that what the forums are about.

I assume this man likes curvy women but his personal preference is that a woman over a specific dress size he doesn't find attractive or class as curvy and that's his perogative.

I think some people need to stop getting on the forum bashing band wagon at every given opportunity and cut some people some slack. "

Staffordshire Moorlands

I am a 14 and describe myself as curvy, but you could also have a curvy size 8 or a curvy size 20! I don't think the descriptions strictly relate to dress size, so if you are looking for a lady of a particular dress size you need to ask.

As for the 'fabulous' category....we are all fabulous regardless of size!

im a big woman but i have a defined waist. but i chose to describe myself as large

Sorry but only a man could start a riot by asking the size question oh dear im going to sit back and watch this one

Lol I'm fat! I have curves! But I'm fabulous dear!!! My rear bumper is fabulous and my boobs ain't tiny, they are curvy, if you can't handle bumps in the road then stick to the flat surfaces

Lots of people would agree with your interpretation of the word. Lots wouldn't. There is nothing offensive in your question.

There will be plenty of disgruntled/ offensive replies from certain people though....

The answer would be to look at pics- or at least ask for honest pics that aren't carefully shot to just show one body part.

"I am a 14 and describe myself as curvy, but you could also have a curvy size 8 or a curvy size 20! I don't think the descriptions strictly relate to dress size, so if you are looking for a lady of a particular dress size you need to ask.

As for the 'fabulous' category....we are all fabulous regardless of size! "

Dress size seems irrelevant to me as its dependent on so many things. I'm a size 18, 5ft 8 and 14.5 stone. If a woman is shorter she may look larger. I had a guy message and his profile said no larger than a 14 so when I told him my size he said I didn't look it as if I did he wouldn't have messaged.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

As a newbie here and this being my first post.....takes deep breath and leaps into the lionesses den...

I dont get the sizing thing. Pics let you know how they look (not always I'm informed) so why the 'fabulous' or 'curvy'. They mean no more than sexy or athletic.

If ladies post height and approx dress size that combined with pics is more than enough info.

Mind you, guys might have to start qualifying what VWE means with pics next to rulers

Im gonna go and snap 2 inches off the end of mine now......the ruler obviously

"she should of said large, fabulous and ample can also mean large i think.

Why? If she has curves, and a lot of us larger ladies do, then she can describe herself how she wants. "

yes she can but i guess its just being more honest so people can be sure they know they will get what they want.

Perhaps there should be a tick box for fat ladies? size 18 here

Perhaps there should be a tick box for fat ladies? size 18 here "

"As a bigger girl you'd think I'd get a bit fed up of these threads but I think everyone has a right to their opinion and ask a question.

I think some people need to stop getting on the forum bashing band wagon at every given opportunity and cut some people some slack. "

Who's bashing ?

Why? If she has curves, and a lot of us larger ladies do, then she can describe herself how she wants. "

This

Perhaps there should be a tick box for fat ladies? size 18 here "

I've always thought there should be but I state it in my profile

Well said.

N if I'm being bitch I'd say moobs n ????? Black or White ????

"As a newbie here and this being my first post.....takes deep breath and leaps into the lionesses den...

I dont get the sizing thing. Pics let you know how they look (not always I'm informed) so why the 'fabulous' or 'curvy'. They mean no more than sexy or athletic.

If ladies post height and approx dress size that combined with pics is more than enough info.

Mind you, guys might have to start qualifying what VWE means with pics next to rulers

Im gonna go and snap 2 inches off the end of mine now......the ruler obviously "

Welcome to the forum.

The Fab measurement device for cocks is a Sky remote.

Perhaps there should be a tick box for fat ladies? size 18 here I've always thought there should be but I state it in my profile "

I don't think i do but maybe I will.

i agree a women is gorgous it duznt matter about her size

BSE

[Removed by poster at 27/04/14 08:58:20]

Bridgend Area

Personally I would rather be totally upfront about what I look like in fact often make it sound worse than it probably is. They then tend to be pleasantly surprised. The last thing I want is to turn up at a meet and the horror of the difference between description and reality be clearly visible on the guys face.

BSE

"As a newbie here and this being my first post.....takes deep breath and leaps into the lionesses den...

Welcome to the forum.

The Fab measurement device for cocks is a Sky remote. "

Can I use my ipod mini ?

"Personally I would rather be totally upfront about what I look like in fact often make it sound worse than it probably is. They then tend to be pleasantly surprised. The last thing I want is to turn up at a meet and the horror of the difference between description and reality be clearly visible on the guys face.

"

Me too. x

"Lol I'm fat! I have curves! But I'm fabulous dear!!! My rear bumper is fabulous and my boobs ain't tiny, they are curvy, if you can't handle bumps in the road then stick to the flat surfaces "

Motorcyclist _iew...any fool can ride a straight line..but it takes a real biker to handle the curves

Hazel has some gorgeous one too

I think some people need to stop getting on the forum bashing band wagon at every given opportunity and cut some people some slack.

Who's bashing ?"

Everyone who's started saying things like "here we go again" and "you've started something now"

Give the guy a break, he might not have seen all the previous threads before and is merely using the forums with the intention of what they were designed for which is to ask questions, gain information and communicate with like minded people. They were not designed to make people feel small or stupid for asking questions or having opinions.

Staffordshire Moorlands

Welcome to the forum.

.....Alternatively a can of Lynx or a can of Carling! Lol

Welcome to the forum.

.....Alternatively a can of Lynx or a can of Carling! Lol "

Lynx have compressed their cans now haven't they? It'll make your cock look even bigger now lol

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Hm how does it work when some men claim to be over 6ft or well-endowed yet when you meet them they clearly are not?

"Hm how does it work when some men claim to be over 6ft or well-endowed yet when you meet them they clearly are not?"

I guess the main point here is everyone has a personal preference, height, weight etc, just mo need to hide it, if curvy is ticked box chances are there's more to grab hold of!

Bridgend Area

Yes but we have to remember that the reason us women struggle to park the car is we have listened and accepted what guys call 8 inches.... Lol yet appears women can't do similar with their size..tut tut lads come on ..

Who's bashing ?

Everyone who's started saying things like "here we go again" and "you've started something now"

Give the guy a break, he might not have seen all the previous threads before and is merely using the forums with the intention of what they were designed for which is to ask questions, gain information and communicate with like minded people. They were not designed to make people feel small or stupid for asking questions or having opinions. "

That would be me then

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Who's bashing ?

Give the guy a break, he might not have seen all the previous threads before and is merely using the forums with the intention of what they were designed for which is to ask questions, gain information and communicate with like minded people. They were not designed to make people feel small or stupid for asking questions or having opinions. "

I agree, it will be interesting if he comes back and joins the discussion. He did post the thread and then log off. He has been back on and still no involvement.

That is not a bad thing, I hope he joins in.

Otherwise to me, it strikes of being miffed with someone and making a swipe at them.

Perhaps there should be a tick box for fat ladies? size 18 here I've always thought there should be but I state it in my profile "

Also an 18. I make it clear in my profile that I'm a bigger lady. I am however, very curvy and that sits well with me.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

If she had pics on her profile where you could decide for yourself what you think her body shape is or she had stated on her profile that she was a size 22 does it matter??????

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I always find it amusing that men, who always overestimate the size of their willies, can eyeball a small photo on here and know what clothes size that person is. Its a skill that could be very useful as I can go into three shops on the high street and the size that fits me will change from 14 to 20. maybe someone who can spot what size I really am is an advantage.

Til that happens, I will put what I think I am on MY profile.

Bridgend Area

Who's bashing ?

Agree but it's only stating the obvious (as in here we go again) no he may not have seen previous threads although there is a search facility.

But it's also never going to take a genius to realize as a guy on a site like this starting a thread about women's size is not a smart move especially when it's women you want to meet. Any guy knows that subject is not a good one to approach. His preference is his however it's questioning people's personal interpretation and that will always vary from one to the other will no malice or hurt intended.

However i have to say this thread has stayed much calmer and more positive than I expected and have see in previous threads so that's a change, although it is still early on a Sunday so plenty of time yet..

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

I'm 6ft 16st ish, and describe myself as Large. A friend of ours on here is bigger than me and describes himself as average.

Kate's a 14-16 so listed as average. Again, we have a friend very similar but she calls herself BBW.

We are all entitled to use peotic and artistic license when we write our profiles.

The body thing is a bit of a nonsense really. It can't be used as a search filter and is redundant if people have body pics on their profile because then the _iewer can make an assessment visually.

I am used to getting messages from men who describe themselves as athletic and attach a rather portly pic of themselves. Because they once played a bit of sport and have the Romanians of a a few muscles underneath the beer belly they still think they are athletic in build? I once pointed that out to someone, that he should really not be describing his prowess as a sportsman when he was clearly obese and oh dear, a tirade of abuse followed, vicious invective. So take body size with a pinch of salt now, eye of the beholder and all that

I wouldn't pay any attention to the way they describe their bodies. Because as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So is fat in the eye of the beholder. I see people all the time saying they are slim when they are not and I see many (mainly women)who say they are fat, when they're not fat at all.

"The body thing is a bit of a nonsense really. It can't be used as a search filter and is redundant if people have body pics on their profile because then the _iewer can make an assessment visually.

I am used to getting messages from men who describe themselves as athletic and attach a rather portly pic of themselves. Because they once played a bit of sport and have the Romanians of a a few muscles underneath the beer belly they still think they are athletic in build? I once pointed that out to someone, that he should really not be describing his prowess as a sportsman when he was clearly obese and oh dear, a tirade of abuse followed, vicious invective. So take body size with a pinch of salt now, eye of the beholder and all that "

The Romanians lol

"The body thing is a bit of a nonsense really. It can't be used as a search filter and is redundant if people have body pics on their profile because then the _iewer can make an assessment visually.

I am used to getting messages from men who describe themselves as athletic and attach a rather portly pic of themselves. Because they once played a bit of sport and have the Romanians of a a few muscles underneath the beer belly they still think they are athletic in build? I once pointed that out to someone, that he should really not be describing his prowess as a sportsman when he was clearly obese and oh dear, a tirade of abuse followed, vicious invective. So take body size with a pinch of salt now, eye of the beholder and all that

The Romanians lol "

I believe the Romanians are themselves a very muscly race

By *ucyhenry69Couple  over a year ago

Hampton

Welcome to the forum.

you describe yourself as athletic, whereas i would say your stocky.

the eye sees what it sees

Thankyou

"you describe yourself as athletic, whereas i would say your stocky.

the eye sees what it sees"

Im 6ft 13st 8lb I wouldnt say stocky

Im 6ft 13st 8lb I wouldnt say stocky "

dont look it.

dont look it."

Your hubby does

By *utecontradictionMan  over a year ago

Malvern

Ah a Sunday morning can always be a little boring till someone posts a size post.....and then it's cup of tea....helmet on and watch the riot ensue.

dont look it.

Your hubby does "

this is 'my hubby'

and im not describing myself as something im not, or rather my description matches my pic.

as with curvey, well how much curvier can you get than a fat lass?

as has been said, if you arent interested, move along, as there is nothing more to see.

whats so bad about being described as large then, some will like you some wont.

"whats so bad about being described as large then, some will like you some wont."

I play regularly with a women that describes herself as ample and she is.

I have no problem with size just some people discriptions and Fab definition can be confusing.

Perhaps it people like you that have the real issue??

"whats so bad about being described as large then, some will like you some wont."

And some will get huffy....

perfectjy reasonable question I think another site I've been on uses dress size along with slim, athletic, curvy, ample etc etc

curvy is more of a description than a body size, someone wearing an 8/10 can also be described that way.

dont look it."

I think athletic is an appropriate description given the height and the upper body build.*

*Opinion based on perving I mean extensive research

another 'see red' thread lol

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Maybe we should all stick to the BMI system.

Under weight, Ideal Weight, Over Weight and Obese.

Unfortunately the majority of us would then fall into overweight or obese.

Then we could argue about their scoring methods rather than peoples sizes.

End of the day profiles are like cv's you try and sell yourselves to break down those initial barriers, so there will always be a bit of stretching the truth.

Remember one mans food is another mans poison.

We are all different, and we all have different tastes, so lets embrace that, as what a boring place it would be if we were all the same.

I find larger ladies sexy x

By *ipmummxWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

I put curvy on my profile and also state im a large woman...

But i have skinny legs, skinny arms, average arse, huge boobs, and a big belly, so im not the same size all over lol. So what the hell would i put ....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

I think a picture is the only way to check each other out properly (less a social meet) I know these can be doctored but would like too think that there might be a bit of honesty??

Would hate to turn up to meet someone who is not anything like their picture

Even just have a friends only that you can control who sees ??

This debate will/ could go on forever!!

You wouldn't go in a shop and ask for something Curvy, Ample etc

So maybe better to change the categories on here to Lean , Medium, Fat, Very Fat. Then you chose your partner to your personal preference.

just so you know for the future, curvy is internet code for fat

if you even read a profile with no pics and it says curvy just assume she's fat 99 times out of a 100 you'll be right

"whats so bad about being described as large then, some will like you some wont.

I play regularly with a women that describes herself as ample and she is.

I have no problem with size just some people discriptions and Fab definition can be confusing.

Perhaps it people like you that have the real issue??

"

whys that then?

And that's the point. It's a purely subjective description and people choose what they think firts them best and is the most appropriate.

And that's the point. It's a purely subjective description and people choose what they think firts them best and is the most appropriate.

"

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

There's really not much point in having the body type description unless the person has no photos.

(at which point I move on anyway so it's entirely pointless for me)

If it was a searchable attribute then it would have a use but as it is it's a bit of a waste of profile space really.

This size thing bores me, if you find it disgusting move on , see if you can do better, as I'm sure they can too.

Just saying

Play nice

"Play nice "

Ive gained few extra pounds lately. Although Ive never been'slim'. I have now changed my profile from curvy to ample til I shift this belly!

"I always find it amusing that men, who always overestimate the size of their willies, can eyeball a small photo on here and know what clothes size that person is. Its a skill that could be very useful as I can go into three shops on the high street and the size that fits me will change from 14 to 20. maybe someone who can spot what size I really am is an advantage.

Til that happens, I will put what I think I am on MY profile."

We totally agree. You get these types of people on every website that has a forum. On every forum I've been on with various subjects on different websites, these people are known "Worldwide" as "Trolls". The worst thing is, that it's the trolls that think they know best & have no tolerance for anyone new or anyone that doesn't quite understand something so decide to ask, only to be chastised & ridiculed. And these people think they are doing the community a service. All it does is creates frustration, animosity & anger, forcing people away. It's the trolls that ruin things, not the person asking a legitimate question. There's a question we would like to ask but won't because we refuse to be on the end of these trolls. No one likes to be ridiculed, no one. No doubt there will be a troll who will disagree & have a rant at us about what we have wrote here. Also, you will also get, on every forum, people who say they are not a troll but will stick up for and argue the trolls side & still join in with the put downs & jibes. It's a shame that with a website like this, people can't be more civil & nicer to each other. Maybe a new rule should be put in the forum rules that says, if you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all.

We totally agree. You get these types of people on every website that has a forum. On every forum I've been on with various subjects on different websites, these people are known "Worldwide" as "Trolls". The worst thing is, that it's the trolls that think they know best & have no tolerance for anyone new or anyone that doesn't quite understand something so decide to ask, only to be chastised & ridiculed. And these people think they are doing the community a service. All it does is creates frustration, animosity & anger, forcing people away. It's the trolls that ruin things, not the person asking a legitimate question. There's a question we would like to ask but won't because we refuse to be on the end of these trolls. No one likes to be ridiculed, no one. No doubt there will be a troll who will disagree & have a rant at us about what we have wrote here. Also, you will also get, on every forum, people who say they are not a troll but will stick up for and argue the trolls side & still join in with the put downs & jibes. It's a shame that with a website like this, people can't be more civil & nicer to each other. Maybe a new rule should be put in the forum rules that says, if you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all. "

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Curvy is the new fat Lol I have curves in my body in the right places and I'm size 12

"Curvy is the new fat Lol I have curves in my body in the right places and I'm size 12 "

Ahoy there mama!

I (female) always wonder what to put for size. I say slim but am also curvy and think some people may disagree that I'm slim. At the end of the day if you have pics people can see for themselves

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Ahoy pirate lol xxx

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

it is obese ... maybe you should buy a size 16 dress and ask them to try it on when you meet if it don't run

maybe then you could wear it yourself cos you are ruining your chances calling women fat!!

it is obese ... maybe you should buy a size 16 dress and ask them to try it on when you meet if it don't run

maybe then you could wear it yourself cos you are ruining your chances calling women fat!!"

The post you quoted doesn't call anyone fat

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well if someone can't see for themselves by looking at my pictures more fool them

"I (female) always wonder what to put for size. I say slim but am also curvy and think some people may disagree that I'm slim. At the end of the day if you have pics people can see for themselves "
yep your slim with nice curves

"I (female) always wonder what to put for size. I say slim but am also curvy and think some people may disagree that I'm slim. At the end of the day if you have pics people can see for themselves yep your slim with nice curves "

Awww thanks x

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

This is Groundhog Day.......boring

By *iftygreyshadesMan  over a year ago

Aberaeron

. Maybe a new rule should be put in the forum rules that says, if you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all.

I am ample because I am ample

I'm a clothing size 14 and I describe myself as average.

I definitely have a lot of curve. Bigger boobs, fat arse, fat thighs but a slim waist which is where the curve comes in. I personally didn't select curvy as although it describes me I feel, I'm not sure it has the same meaning on Fab.

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I don't honestly think you can go by dress size alone, as if a woman is 5' nothing and a size 16, she would look different to someone 5' 10. Everyone sees themselves differently, look at the pictures if you like what you see give it a go. If not move on.

Women will alwais describe themself as few pounds lighter lol.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

" One can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, but there's always going to be some body who hates peaches!"... Same with lots of things in life! Being happy in your skin, and choosing to discribe yourself how you wish, will attract those who like what they see and deter those who don't .

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

It's all very subjective really.

I'm athletic because I look like a Russian shot put thrower.

Because men say "You're not fat! You're curvy"

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

Slim....average......curvy......ample......fabulous.....all delicious in their own way ....me im a fabulously ample curvy 16 who has an average to slim chance of being a size 8 .......

clear pics tell the story. or dont in many cases onhere lol

Last time a thread like this came up I called someone a t**t and got a ban so I'm not commenting on this thread at all.....

I think its time they took away the list of body types and let you put your own in ! Save a lot of this confusion ... But at the end of the day its our choice how we describe our self !

Sumo wrestlers have curves

Simples

Innit

Gimp

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

I'll get the popcorn.... Nothing on tv anyhoo!

I'm big , I'm fat, I'm rubenesque, I'm chubby , I'm a whale , I'm curvy..my breasts curve to my waist, my waist curves to my hips ... choose whatever description you like . ..I'm BIG I don't hide it ..couldnt if I tried . Take me or leave me... We all want different things so if you don't like what you see...don't look !

"Sumo wrestlers have curves

Simples

Innit

Gimp"

All of a sudden it makes sense

"I'm big , I'm fat, I'm rubenesque, I'm chubby , I'm a whale , I'm curvy..my breasts curve to my waist, my waist curves to my hips ... choose whatever description you like . ..I'm BIG I don't hide it ..couldnt if I tried . Take me or leave me... We all want different things so if you don't like what you see...don't look !"
here here!

Her

Why? If she has curves, and a lot of us larger ladies do, then she can describe herself how she wants.

I think its time they took away the list of body types and let you put your own in ! Save a lot of this confusion ... But at the end of the day its our choice how we describe our self ! "

hell the body descriptions confuse even me! I put fabulous because I'm a big girl and they didn't have BBW a term I also don't care for lol I decided to put my description of my body and clothes size on my profile! If you can't tell from my pics on my profile and me saying that I'm a 22/24 then I don't know what to tell a person... This topic really has been beaten to death, I'm not judging or criticizing, merely stating my opinion.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Welcome to the forum.

. I once saw a clock measured against a Pringles tin

Within a 10-15lb range - Im a size 10-14 - at 10 I feel slim at 14 curvy - and i prefer a size 12 lol x

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

We where on a site once where all it allowed was hieght and size.

it was quite specific i.e right from size 6 up to 32 I think was the largest.

It worked well because then you could get a feel for whether you wanted to meet someone that size or not.

A post much further up said that a woman size 14-16 on a 5'3" frame would be quite bigish so to speak but someone 5'10" and a size 14-16 would seem average going on to curvy so to speak again.

People will always perseve themselves in a light thats is good for them, specially if they are not happy with what they have.

pictures are the best way anyone can determin whether they will meet someone or not so easiest most simplest way is look at pics before you meet, simples

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Welcome to the forum.

. I once saw a cock measured against a Pringles tin

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

My ass is my ass

And my big ass

Needs no excuses.... Etcetera

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I take the description of sizes with a pinch of salt. You can't even use them when you are searching for potential play partners. As long as you can see a full body picture it's irrelevant. But yes OP as a larger lady I would say size 22+ is large or fabulous not curvy. If it was a search option it would matter more though.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

Seems on here the size of a woman does not really matter if they want a meet they will get one. But if a guy is not gym fit or hung like a horse it can be hard work. I could be wrong I usually am.

"Seems on here the size of a woman does not really matter if they want a meet they will get one. But if a guy is not gym fit or hung like a horse it can be hard work. I could be wrong I usually am."

You are wrong on both counts, in my opinion anyway. We arent all inundated with messages. I'm choosy but they don't have to be gym fit or hung either

"Seems on here the size of a woman does not really matter if they want a meet they will get one. But if a guy is not gym fit or hung like a horse it can be hard work. I could be wrong I usually am."

I would like to know how you came to that conclusion? You have no way of knowing who a woman has met apart from verifications,which do not show everyone a person has met

Yes im overweight but still get messages from fit hung men, which is nice. then so do men who are not well hung and are overweight, i know because i have seen their pics and verifications so its not just women who do ok on here.

» Add a new message to this topic