FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight winks

Straight winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does any other bi or gay guys receive winks from "straight" guys on here? I keep getting them and my pics fab'd by them. I message them asking if they are interested, most don't give a clear answer or just ignore the message. Confuses me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Does any other bi or gay guys receive winks from "straight" guys on here? I keep getting them and my pics fab'd by them. I message them asking if they are interested, most don't give a clear answer or just ignore the message. Confuses me! "

A few. Not many. My profile is pretty clear so those that ignore it may find themselves blocked with no reply. But sometimes I ask....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get loads of winks from 'straight' guys who want to suck me off. They usually run away after I say they've got to bend over too! Lol

By *owiththefloguyMan  over a year ago

Lancashire & York

I have the same experience. A lot of men dont say that their bi or bi-curious as that would limit there chances with women!

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Ive had winks off guys straight,bi,bi curious and tv/ts I say thanks but Im straight..... I used to get messages off em too,Ive now stopt that with filters. I have message some on a friendly.basis. Ive also been messaging a couple thats got a bi curious guy,who knows what'll happen when having a mmf, Im a trysexual,most of us push boundries and try new experiences......

Who knows whats round the next corner

Almost exclusively winked by straight guys up here.

By *im himCouple (MM)  over a year ago

bedworth

We get more winks and messages from so called straight guys than anything else . We find it rather amusing . But on the serious side , these are the sort of guys that prob don't bother getting tested . Not good

"Does any other bi or gay guys receive winks from "straight" guys on here? I keep getting them and my pics fab'd by them. I message them asking if they are interested, most don't give a clear answer or just ignore the message. Confuses me! "

Happens regularly. There are a lot of straight guys on here who love getting it on with other guys. Threesomes with a couple often reveal that the Hubby is keen to experiment with oral and then anal sex in front of his wife.

I get some and then ask "but your profiles says straight"? Guess what no more messages and they then block me. It must be me!!!!

We get less now we are officially listed as 'gay'

It scares some off.

I think because they have 'tendencies' (acknowledged or otherwise), they can get their head round bi.

Bi conjurs up images of laddy lads who prefer fannies any day, but just happen to like the occasional slurp on a cock.

With gay, they expect feather boas, linen pants, elton john and judy garland.

Can't be having none of that poofy stuff can we ?

Just cock. As it comes. No ta-da.

Well the news just in from the West boys and girls is .....

Whilst there are many 'true' bi guys on here, there are also many, many, many wolves dressed up as sheep.

And guess what, it's lambing season

By *en and JeriCouple  over a year ago

croydon

Hmmnn, First time in a forum. Is there anything wrong in a straight guy wanting a bit of cock as part of a sexual act as long as he makes it clear. I don't fancy men at all but I have tried oral a few times and I like it, I would also try anal with someone that I trusted. I have put myself down as Bi-curious as there is not really any option for straight but likes a bit of cock now and then. I am not confused about my sexuality but I do find it an interesting topic. I would welcome your thoughts. P.

What is wrong with loving sex with either a man or a woman? It's natural to give in to your latent desires whoever you are with.

"What is wrong with loving sex with either a man or a woman? It's natural to give in to your latent desires whoever you are with. "

Nothong wrong with it in my eyes, loving or otherwise.

I do buy into the 'just a label' thing too to a degree.

It's just that the menfolk of Fab are like TK MAXX : last seasons stock, wrongly labelled

» Add a new message to this topic