FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Black and white

Black and white

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had someone say they assumed I was a sub because some of my pics are in black and white. Am I unaware of some secret BDSM ploy or were they chancing it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

This surely isnt a look at me post is it, lol

"This surely isnt a look at me post is it, lol "

No it's not because I get hundreds look at my profile every day. I seriously want to know if having black and white pics is some secret BDSM signal. Don't be so cynical

markinch

I wasnt lol, just read it an thought, see if was a guy saying it then thats what would be put lol,. Oo and no dont see how they comy by that opinion from your pics, See i looked lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just had someone say they assumed I was a sub because some of my pics are in black and white. Am I unaware of some secret BDSM ploy or were they chancing it? "

The first pic, of you on the bed has a sub feel to it, but the others don't. (Just my opinion)

xx

"I wasnt lol, just read it an thought, see if was a guy saying it then thats what would be put lol,. Oo and no dont see how they comy by that opinion from your pics, See i looked lol "

Maybe if I had said can you look at my pics and give your opinion whether they are BDSM ? That would be "look at me". I am sooo not a sub and I don't want to give that impression to peeps so wanted clarification and if black and white means sub I will change them

markinch

"I wasnt lol, just read it an thought, see if was a guy saying it then thats what would be put lol,. Oo and no dont see how they comy by that opinion from your pics, See i looked lol

Maybe if I had said can you look at my pics and give your opinion whether they are BDSM ? That would be "look at me". I am sooo not a sub and I don't want to give that impression to peeps so wanted clarification and if black and white means sub I will change them "

Och chill oot lol. Nothing wrong in them ,

No its not. But in my opinion the last had a submissive feel. It's a very erotic picture.

By *hitevanman812Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Having looked at your pics, I would not have thought of them being overtly 'sub', they are tasteful and flattering, as with most things, its up to individual taste and interpretation. If you are happy with them then that's all there is to it

Lovely and very tasteful pics. The first and last have a slight sub feel to them. Love black and white pics.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm a bit subby but I'm not aware of any colour/black and white issue either. If pictures look better in black and white then I go with that for purely aesthetic reasons.

Ty people, I shall keep my black and whites, because i tink they are nice x

"I wasnt lol, just read it an thought, see if was a guy saying it then thats what would be put lol,. Oo and no dont see how they comy by that opinion from your pics, See i looked lol

Maybe if I had said can you look at my pics and give your opinion whether they are BDSM ? That would be "look at me". I am sooo not a sub and I don't want to give that impression to peeps so wanted clarification and if black and white means sub I will change them "

No your pics don't look sub.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Just had someone say they assumed I was a sub because some of my pics are in black and white. Am I unaware of some secret BDSM ploy or were they chancing it? "

tell em to fek off and see how it flys?

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Maybe they were looking for a submissive woman and it was there way of asking you. I am not aware that black and white pictures indicate you are a sub. Wearing a collar and being in handcuffs are a definate sign though. (Not that you are wearing any in your photos).

Nice photos btw

Nice pictures Hun x

Your pics are lovely - don't change them or take them off

» Add a new message to this topic