FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is your worst meet?

What is your worst meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No naming and shaming here...but what ended up being the worst meet you've had?

Bad sex?

Person was quite what they described?

Bad Hygiene?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah its got to be bad hygiene ! When I was meeting I used to then check when the meet had last showered - im always perfectly clean - so never again the meet straight from their work ! X

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I never, ever meet anyone who has just come from work! At least 8 hours sweating in their boxers?? Ewwww no thanks!!

[Removed by poster at 05/05/14 20:29:48]

"No naming and shaming here...but what ended up being the worst meet you've had?

Bad sex?

Person was quite what they described?

Bad Hygiene?

"

..The ones that don't happen

Had 1 guy that had no idea of foreplay and sex consisted of him thrusting really fast like a rabbit and turning bright red and pulling faces like he was in a gurning competition...

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

met a cpl that had been txting while when i got there she was soooo d*unk she didnt know where she was and couldnt stand i made my excuses and left a little unhappy due to getting a carer ect i wouldnt play as im my view its rape as she didnt have a clue

By *oisisbackCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Had a guy turn up for a meet a qucik chat and off to the bedroom where we both got naked i laid on the bed he knelt beside me wanked himself off got dressed and walked out ! Wouldnt have been so bad but he came over hubbys side of the bed lol

The other one was we went to meet a couple he was meant to be an older pierce brosnan with a cock that would normally be seen attached to a horse She was meant to be average size with flowing long brown hair and big boobs

In reality he looked liked an extra from the dark crystal and she did have long brown hair didnt look liked it had been washed in years very obese and about 5 teeth between them , both stank heavily of B.O. needless to say me and hubby didnt have any fun and made an excuse about kids and left very quickly lol

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

The guy who turned up was not the guy in the pictures I had been sent. He didn't see the problem, saying that as it was just sex I should still shag him anyway....was a bit scary! Always have social meet with no chance of play first now just in case

Probably the guy that showed me to a room with wall to wall fishtanks all filled with water but no plants or fish.

I was fkin convinced I was gonna end up in 1

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

My *worst* meet? Hmm - let me think. Oh yeah - it was fucking awesome...

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

I met one guy who just didn't shut up talking during the deed. I was just managing to cope with it when he started to say he wanted to whip the condom off and put a baby in my belly. At that point he was just lucky that I allowed him time to get dressed before I chucked him out!

"I met one guy who just didn't shut up talking during the deed. I was just managing to cope with it when he started to say he wanted to whip the condom off and put a baby in my belly. At that point he was just lucky that I allowed him time to get dressed before I chucked him out!"

Yikes!!!!

So far iv arranged 3 socials all no shows!! All verified n been here a while. My baby free time is limited, n I dnt like to waste it so not tried since.

"My *worst* meet? Hmm - let me think. Oh yeah - it was fucking awesome..."

You have been extremely lucky then.

By *ntimatediscretionMan  over a year ago

Stockton

My worst ever meet was a woman who simply didn't know the difference between curvy and morbidly obese...

Sent pics that must have been 10 years old and 12 stone lighter...Took time off work to cater for her request for a day time meet, travelled not too far but far enough, she opened the door and I thought a Japanese whaling ship would follow me into the hall. had a quick polite chat and left. There are plenty of chubby chasers and I love curvy, but people should always be honest, why bother sending outdated pics ...BBW is all well and good and everyone has their own tastes, I would never criticise anyone's sexual preference (other than kiddy fiddlers and rapists who should be executed ) but be honest, some people look in the mirror and see something that really isn't there, hasn't been there for years or has never been there at all...

"My worst ever meet was a woman who simply didn't know the difference between curvy and morbidly obese...

Sent pics that must have been 10 years old and 12 stone lighter...Took time off work to cater for her request for a day time meet, travelled not too far but far enough, she opened the door and I thought a Japanese whaling ship would follow me into the hall. had a quick polite chat and left. There are plenty of chubby chasers and I love curvy, but people should always be honest, why bother sending outdated pics ...BBW is all well and good and everyone has their own tastes, I would never criticise anyone's sexual preference (other than kiddy fiddlers and rapists who should be executed ) but be honest, some people look in the mirror and see something that really isn't there, hasn't been there for years or has never been there at all... "

and they say the art of creative writing is dead ...

By *corpi0stingMan  over a year ago

london

My first meet was with someone who certainly was not the same person that the photos she had uploaded depicted. Was very awkward.

I've been very lucky and not had a nightmare meet ..Some sexually have been better than others but that's to be expected !!!...guess I try to do my ground work before hand ...xx

Against our better judgement we agreed a meet with a 21 year old for a mmf. I chatted to him first & explained it was important to make sure that Mrs J was enjoying herself - plenty of foreplay etc.

Anyway he seemed sensible & mature however when we met up he immediately slammed his cock in Mrs J jerked about 5 or 6 times & came.

He promptly stood up looking pleased, said thanks very much & left.

I was still untying my shoe laces!!

Lesson learned - no young guys.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Had 1 guy that had no idea of foreplay and sex consisted of him thrusting really fast like a rabbit and turning bright red and pulling faces like he was in a gurning competition..."

Went to a "party" in Stourbridge. Supposedly a couple. All arranged to meet up in local pub. Just the guy of the couple was there. I was meeting a regular fb there and she was coming with a couple that I knew the fem of.

Two other cpls also arrived along with the m of the "cpl" who were hosting.

We left the pub for the venue around the corner. When we got there there was just another guy ( no f of the cpl). The other guy was a "doorman" we decided he was an IGOR as in 1940's horror films.

House clearly unoccupied council house with not much more than a few folding/camping chairs, one enormous arm chair like you would have rescued from the tip (in a two pints stylee).

Upstairs just a couple of grubby mattresses.

Pretty instant decision to leg it pronto. We all went back to Brum where one couple came from - a great time had by all eventually.

All still great friends. I have the mobile of all the ladies who attended and still keep in contact and meet up still. Even though 2 no longer on site.

It's known among us as the escape from 'Notre Damme'

Phew!! So far I haven't recognised myself in any of these 'experiences'. Only a matter of time surely. If anyone reads about a guy that lasted just 60 seconds and came in her hubbies slipper......it wasn't me!

Was chatting to this woman for a while then she invited me over for fun at hers. I did the journey which was 35 miles away. I didn't feel at ease and she was desapointing in the attraction department. I thought in my head am not going to offend her and pull back. So I decided to stay and focuss on the good features she has instead. So we chatted for about 2 hours before she said that I sound like a nice person but I am not her type . I retreived politely with a smile and a good bye kiss but I was inside raging. I felt like she fucked me in a different way lol.

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

My first proper meet where I wanted to have some fun with them. Still affects me 2 years later

"Had 1 guy that had no idea of foreplay and sex consisted of him thrusting really fast like a rabbit and turning bright red and pulling faces like he was in a gurning competition... "

Had one or two of them myself,and they think there studs

"Had 1 guy that had no idea of foreplay and sex consisted of him thrusting really fast like a rabbit and turning bright red and pulling faces like he was in a gurning competition..."

Yup, had that.

Some people are so inconsiderate

Inept someone on a site very similar to this, they were witty and intelligent. We got chatting by message and we got on like a house on fire! Exchanged pics, both were attracted to each other and we arranged to meet.

Spotted him immediately when I walked in the bar, felt like we had known each other for ages. Then he opened his mouth. What I had failed to take into account was that he was from Glasgow and his accent was inpenetrable. Couldn't understand a word and couldn't just keep saying pardon? I made my excuses and left. Total let down and a lesson learned

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

[Removed by poster at 24/06/14 07:43:27]

"Was chatting to this woman for a while then she invited me over for fun at hers. I did the journey which was 35 miles away. I didn't feel at ease and she was desapointing in the attraction department. I thought in my head am not going to offend her and pull back. So I decided to stay and focuss on the good features she has instead. So we chatted for about 2 hours before she said that I sound like a nice person but I am not her type . I retreived politely with a smile and a good bye kiss but I was inside raging. I felt like she fucked me in a different way lol. "

This is one of the many reasons I meet socially first and only locally. I'd hate to be in that position. If there's no attraction then thanks for the drink and goodbye!

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

The one when I asked if he had condoms and his reply was 'I only f*ck Bareback'. His profile did say Safe sex always....guess what happened!!! Nothing for him, a quick escape for me

Hahaha! Loving these x

My worst was a guy who I messaged on here, got on like a house in fire, arranged a coffee meet & turned out his pics were 14yr old

Also my mff where the pretty boy in question was intimidated by my buddy & I lol

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hmm..... let's see....

The guy who dressed nicely but his nether regions when his trousers were off clearly reeked of stale pi55! Grim

The guy who I'd met before and this time arranged to meet him and a friend in his hotel - for MMF fun. Sadly he'd pulled an all-nighter at work and fell asleep during foreplay - and didn't think there was anything wrong with that!!! And his friend wasn't really my type

The guy who had a foreskin so long and so irretractable that it tickled my tonsils.... boak! I gave him a sympathy wank just to finish him off!

A very nervous guy who could only get hard by wanking himself furiously and then came in my mouth within 2 sucks - and again on the 2nd attempt!!

And the slightly scary one where I met a really (REALLY) fit good looking younger guy in a hotel who tried really hard to get me to do things I didn't want to do - even though I was clearly saying no he still tried to carry on - that's the only real time I've been worried about being forced into something. I subsequently talked to some other women he'd met and found he'd done the same to them.

I met a couple that sounded fun on there profile, when I got to there house they had no curtains just sheets pinned to the window frames, the house was a living disgrace with toys and clothes strewn all over and it frigging stunk of cat piss. The guy was quite nice looking but his g/f was huge and never shut the fuck up complaining of all her medical complaints, needless to say I got out of there quickly. Could still smell cat piss till I showered when I got home!

I am naming and shaming . . MYSELF ! I had a social meet set up tonight with a lovely guy whose pics incidentally don't do him justice .. just got a glimpse but thought phwoarrr. Thing is, just before I finished work, my bloody husband turned up to give me an unannounced lift home as he'd finished early. Had to send him on a mission the other end of town and quickly try to contact the meet to explain. He is being really sweet about it, bless him .. but I feel terrible about wasting his time, making him travel so far and him getting nothing at all

Mea Culpa

"I am naming and shaming . . MYSELF ! I had a social meet set up tonight with a lovely guy whose pics incidentally don't do him justice .. just got a glimpse but thought phwoarrr. Thing is, just before I finished work, my bloody husband turned up to give me an unannounced lift home as he'd finished early. Had to send him on a mission the other end of town and quickly try to contact the meet to explain. He is being really sweet about it, bless him .. but I feel terrible about wasting his time, making him travel so far and him getting nothing at all

Mea Culpa"

Sorry but made me laugh

"I am naming and shaming . . MYSELF ! I had a social meet set up tonight with a lovely guy whose pics incidentally don't do him justice .. just got a glimpse but thought phwoarrr. Thing is, just before I finished work, my bloody husband turned up to give me an unannounced lift home as he'd finished early. Had to send him on a mission the other end of town and quickly try to contact the meet to explain. He is being really sweet about it, bless him .. but I feel terrible about wasting his time, making him travel so far and him getting nothing at all

Mea Culpa

Sorry but made me laugh "

It's ok Moodymoo .. we're laughing at it now :-/ what a cock-up (or lack of)

[Removed by poster at 24/06/14 19:54:50]

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Some of these are hilarious, some are just scary (for the female involved).

My worst has got to be the one that "forgot" to tell me about her two kids. "Oh it's ok, they don't usually hear anything, and if they do get up it'll just be for a drink"!

I left.

I had a few disasters when I first joined...mainly through naivety.

I met a guy who wanted to go through my interests like an interview.

I've met Mr so many years and oh so many pies ago a couple of times despite what I would consider intensive research.

Mr sshhhh my kids are asleep upstairs was fun

Nope....none of them got any!!

I would like to point out that I have met some lovely people...lol

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I met one guy who just didn't shut up talking during the deed. I was just managing to cope with it when he started to say he wanted to whip the condom off and put a baby in my belly. At that point he was just lucky that I allowed him time to get dressed before I chucked him out!"

Some women are just so ungrateful

» Add a new message to this topic