FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 10 months and no verifications

10 months and no verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are you're rules/preferences to meeting someone??

I think 10 months is a long time to be on here and have no verifications. Would you meet someone in that situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

Yes.

I don't think 10 months is that long for a guy.

At least he's sticking at it and not throwing a strop cos the expected fanny fest didn't materialise within the first month.

There could be a number of reasons, on and off the site or real life.

I would ask if there had been other meets and how they went though.

If there seemed a valid reason, then we all have to start somewhere to achieve one.

Her

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

For a single guy to be on here for 10 months without a verification isnt beyond the realms of impossible.

For myself personaly if an attractive woman messaged me and was interested in meeting and had no verifications or a photo veri in 10 months of being here, I would be very cautious and would not meet them until I was satisfied that person was genuine.

"There could be a number of reasons, on and off the site or real life.

I would ask if there had been other meets and how they went though.

If there seemed a valid reason, then we all have to start somewhere to achieve one. Totally agree we have a regular single man that pays us a visit every few weeks so my advise is ask people about the veris

Her"

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

could be he/they just don't ask for verifications, we don't ask anymore, simply because, to us verifications don't really matter, if we get on with people when we meet and all goes well, then that's the onl verification we need lol

Speaking from experience, location can be a factor as well. Not everyone lives near a bit town let alone a city. It's very rural round here and the nearest city is Swansea which is an hour and 45 minutes away.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

When I joined this site,it was purely and simple for cock..Forum's etc is a lovely bonus but primarily it was for sex.Never pretended otherwise and I am getting plenty thank you very much.

Others appear to be looking for much more (mr/mrs/ms right)The fussier you are the harder it will be to get meets(&verifications)

Anyone can get sex,its sometimes simply a matter of lowering your standards.

Unless there is a really good valid reason for no contact with anyone we wouldn't bother

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"When I joined this site,it was purely and simple for cock..Forum's etc is a lovely bonus but primarily it was for sex.Never pretended otherwise and I am getting plenty thank you very much.

Others appear to be looking for much more (mr/mrs/ms right)The fussier you are the harder it will be to get meets(&verifications)

"

everyone has a right to be fussy, id not expect anyone to lower their standards for me nor would I lower my standards.

Too many men on here have the "any holes a goal" mentality.

Which is fine for them but certainly not for me.

"When I joined this site,it was purely and simple for cock..Forum's etc is a lovely bonus but primarily it was for sex.Never pretended otherwise and I am getting plenty thank you very much.

everyone has a right to be fussy, id not expect anyone to lower their standards for me nor would I lower my standards.

Which is fine for them but certainly not for me."

Bristol

Too many men on here have the "any holes a goal" mentality. I agree,wasn't saying otherwise!

This is why we gave up looking..we've tried most methods to get verified and ended up nearly buying a car just so he would say we were infact male AND female

Not really into cam sex but have been in chatrooms but no one speaks

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

No. We are looking to meet women, and a woman without a single veri in that long would strongly suggests a fake account to us.

We may not be right, of course, but that would be our assumption.

"

There are a huge amount of single guys on fab which makes it very difficult to put yourself above the crowd.

But I have to admit I do wonder how there are so many without a single verification.

I would be hesitant to meet. Single female or couple without a verification who had been on that long as for those two groups as it's very easy get one.

If I were a single female I probably would give it a miss. There is so much choice out there for single females and couples why take the risk.

"Yes.

I don't think 10 months is that long for a guy.

At least he's sticking at it and not throwing a strop cos the expected fanny fest didn't materialise within the first month."

haha

It seems a long time but many reasons not to have a veri. Met someone who isn't verified, had a break, hid their profile for weeks/months for whatever reason, met someone verified who never sent one on meeting etc. I do however, feel if they are also not photo verified that it may be fake as its easy to do this, take a matter of minutes. I block non verifieds but purely because I like the peace of mind they are who they claim to be. I have messaged non verified people and had some good meets but have also been mucked about by verified people. I think you need to be sensible and trust your gut instinct, I seem to have developed a fab sixth sense!

"Unless there is a really good valid reason for no contact with anyone we wouldn't bother "
the reason... There are a lot of time wasters on here.

I wouldn't ever lower mine either

No,

whilst many use this site to look at pics and 'talk the talk' even toss off on cam, it is not what we are interested in.

No.

Our gut feeling is that if a female or couple cannot get a meet within a couple of months of joining there is something wrong.

Admittedly it is much harder for a single guy to find a meet but if after 10 months there is no verification then again we would not be interested.

I wouldn't rule out a meet, but I would be more cautious with someone that had been on here over a year and not even managed to nip into the chatrooms just to get the green tick. I've often met unverified people and have generally found them no less or more reliable than verified members, until you hit the over a year mark when I have noticed a lower chance of them ever actually arranging a date to meet before going quiet...which is why I'd approach with more caution.

yes I would , I only have 2 but that is only because I am more picky then some people are , some will just sleep with any 1 to get there veris

I agree with you totally

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"yes I would , I only have 2 but that is only because I am more picky then some people are , some will just sleep with any 1 to get there veris"

And some of us dont have to 'sleep with anyone' to get them!!!

totally agree

[Removed by poster at 07/05/14 14:17:31]

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

"Speaking from experience, location can be a factor as well. Not everyone lives near a bit town let alone a city. It's very rural round here and the nearest city is Swansea which is an hour and 45 minutes away. "
tell me about it, I've had to wait months and months to get a meet, even in a limited area us single lads have a mighty uphill struggle, so best is to try and see if it's a genuine person or just someone who is on to be nosey and get off on the pics.

"What are you're rules/preferences to meeting someone??

I think 10 months is a long time to be on here and have no verifications. Would you meet someone in that situation?"

The same person could delete put up a fresh profile in minutes saying a day old so I don't see the difference age wise.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Hell no!

In our neck of the woods, there are socials, sometimes two a month, as well as off the cuff nights out, round-ups, and club invasions, if someone hadn't managed to score one veri in ten months we would walk on by. If you can't make an effort to get to one of the above, then I doubt a meet would be much fun.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I might arrange a meet with them....

But doubtful they would turn up

Just looked at a profile of someone who viewed me, no green veri tick but has typed about 10 verifications all from a user who also has none. Does this count?? lol

"Just looked at a profile of someone who viewed me, no green veri tick but has typed about 10 verifications all from a user who also has none. Does this count?? lol"

I've seen a woman who does that every time she joins Fab. Shows a typed list of veris as part of her profile but over half of the users have left/don't exist!

Bristol

Which is fine for them but certainly not for me. I wouldn't ever lower mine either"

. I never suggested anybody should...read!

In been here a while, can't go in chat rooms, only on here on My phone, 3 let downs so far, baby free time is limited, so although I wouldn't rule out meeting, iv stopped looking. I'm not fake. I no 2 couples and 3 single guys on here from the real world, if people are goin to think I'm fake I will get them to verify me!!!

No under no circumstances - when I was meeting - the guys I would meet would be extremely fit and attractive and way above the crowd. If they had no meets after 10 months - I would assume ( rightly or wrongly ) they were timevwasters or just chatters and move on to the next " hunk " lol x however Ive given loads and loads of first veri's to newbies - I'd always given them a chance x

By *ittall2020Man  over a year ago

Norwich

"could be he/they just don't ask for verifications, we don't ask anymore, simply because, to us verifications don't really matter, if we get on with people when we meet and all goes well, then that's the onl verification we need lol"

Yes, they definitely don't matter to some - I've met people that do not want veris and do not do them, indeed seemed strongly against them. Also if you meet someone who is also un-veri'd then you can't add them for each other.

So there are at least 3 reasons people have no veris (a) no meets (b) had meets but with people who are un-veri'd (c) meets with people who are anti-veris. All you lovely people who are avoiding un-veri'd fellas are missing out!

"In been here a while, can't go in chat rooms, only on here on My phone, 3 let downs so far, baby free time is limited, so although I wouldn't rule out meeting, iv stopped looking. I'm not fake. I no 2 couples and 3 single guys on here from the real world, if people are goin to think I'm fake I will get them to verify me!!! "
they must of been mad to let you down

"

I'm sure everyone you have met would love to know you lowered your standards to meet them

Thanks for all you're input, I will go with my guy feeling

Check my profile i have been on here ages now and still no meets only one veri from a club which i got talking to on my first time, no reason not to meet me

I'm still cool as fuck

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

call me stupid but i was on here a year before i even knew about verifications. Mind you took even longer to get a meet.

i live in a small town, I am.fussy and there are a lot of timewasters about.

i also like a social meet 1st to check them.out.

Having been on this site for years on and off and having had a few meets. I enter the chat rooms and occasionally post on the forums but never ask for and actively discourage verifications. I'm here for my own fun with friends and don't feel the need to be reviewed or promoted in anyway. If a prospective meet can't take the time to make their own judgement as to my validity then maybe we shouldn't meet....

Bristol

"No under no circumstances - when I was meeting - the guys I would meet would be extremely fit and attractive and way above the crowd. If they had no meets after 10 months - I would assume ( rightly or wrongly ) they were timevwasters or just chatters and move on to the next " hunk " lol x however Ive given loads and loads of first veri's to newbies - I'd always given them a chance x "
that is a lovely thing to do

By *agicfingerslovelyMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Been to Chams a good number of times with gf and ex fb but gf not really into swinging scene more into fetish. Fb now in relationship just as I was thinking it may not be so unpolite to ask for a star rating so to speak after play. Does seem a bit mechnical to ask for a vverification as it feels like you are spoiling the damn good moment So any ideas welcome please as regarding protocol.

Not confident to go on cam but enjoy the forums.

im over 10 months with no veris. will depend on what your looking for really

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"This is why we gave up looking..we've tried most methods to get verified and ended up nearly buying a car just so he would say we were infact male AND female

Not really into cam sex but have been in chatrooms but no one speaks "

It is qute hard to get verified initially, bit I would have thought that couples would find it slightly easier than fellers.

I see you are relativeley local to me, and would be happy to verify you sometime, socially. Chuck me a message if you like - I can't message you cos I am the fountain of youth.

By *exbomb35Couple  over a year ago

Argyll

Its the ones that have 300 plus verifications that make me go ehhh no thanks ... Lol

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Also we know that a lot of forces men use the site and they are often away on tour/exercise.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Ive had no veris for ages,I met a couple and made their fantasy come true. Having sex on a yacht,they didnt leave me a veri. Ive had quite a few more meets not all off here. Im here for my own fun and my playmates not to collect the most veris. Some are put off with endless meets. I cant go on cam Im on my phone too. Ive been in relationships and the real world. I mostly come on here for banter now,its like lalaland

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Its the ones that have 300 plus verifications that make me go ehhh no thanks ... Lol "

Tbh, i think that's rather narrow minded as you seem to be assuming that each of those 300 verifications have been left because everyone has actually played with the person

I have 170+ verifications - but anyone reading mine will see that they are referring to ME as a person, my qualities and personality

Not one of the verifications even mentions sex!!

So, based on your approach, you may look at my profile, see 170+ verifications and think 'oh my god her pussy must be like a Wizard's sleeve' ... Whereas take time to read them and you will see that what they tend to say is, i'm a lady of my word who is real and reliable

The profiles on here that have 100+ verifications tend to be owned by party organisers, venue owners, or social butterflies ..

But even if someone did have a profile with 100+ 'she fucks like a rabbit' verifications, should it really matter??

This is an adult website after all - surely we should all be adults and stop judging!!?

Sat reading this , eating my lunch in the office andFanny Fest nearly made me lose my lunch, lmao

makes us be wary but never a no no - people have all sorts of reason for not meeting or not getting a veri - we chat and if they fake/time waster this becomes apparent eventually - or they might have a good reason for this

North western branch required, feels like another planet up here !

I agree with person above we join site for fun with like minded people plenty other sites for social and chatting. We maybe wrong but isnt it a swingers site swingers being the word.

"Check my profile i have been on here ages now and still no meets only one veri from a club which i got talking to on my first time, no reason not to meet me

I'm still cool as fuck "

at least you have one!

"Having been on this site for years on and off and having had a few meets. I enter the chat rooms and occasionally post on the forums but never ask for and actively discourage verifications. I'm here for my own fun with friends and don't feel the need to be reviewed or promoted in anyway. If a prospective meet can't take the time to make their own judgement as to my validity then maybe we shouldn't meet.... "
I just like to see something that someone else has met the person involved.

"Having been on this site for years on and off and having had a few meets. I enter the chat rooms and occasionally post on the forums but never ask for and actively discourage verifications. I'm here for my own fun with friends and don't feel the need to be reviewed or promoted in anyway. If a prospective meet can't take the time to make their own judgement as to my validity then maybe we shouldn't meet.... "
I just like to see something that someone else has met the person involved.

"This is why we gave up looking..we've tried most methods to get verified and ended up nearly buying a car just so he would say we were infact male AND female

Not really into cam sex but have been in chatrooms but no one speaks

It is qute hard to get verified initially, bit I would have thought that couples would find it slightly easier than fellers.

I see you are relativeley local to me, and would be happy to verify you sometime, socially. Chuck me a message if you like - I can't message you cos I am the fountain of youth. "

I would newbies a chance of they hadn't been verified if I felt they were genuine

why dont you meet the guy in question somewhere public for a friendly first. even if there is no sex you could leave him his first veri to say hes legit

There are some hot guys and ladies on here with no verifications which i find odd, some a long as a year, see them online and wonder if they are real!

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Although I'll admit to being rather promiscuous I certainly don't work on the 'any holes a goal philosophy.' I can understand that if you live in the arse end of nowhere it can be more difficult to meet people but I'm in Manchester which is not a bad area to be in. However I still get people from the arse end of nowhere who have veris so it is possible. I want to know if you are genuine and actually exist as in that you are the person you say you are.

I recently had a couple who looked good and sounded interesting, they had a veri for a social meeting. I sent them a few mails that gave them the information they were asking for but said I would like to speak to to her at some point. I then got back 'we're only wanting to exchange messages on ...........' Now for all I know the couple have split and it's just the bloke having a wank on a pair of his ex's knickers when I chat. The bloke who met them for a 'social' drink evidently hasn't seen them since that meeting 9 months ago. Therefore in my opinion time wasters.

Guys who put there names down for GBs and don't turn up tend to be guys without veris. The guys who turn up and play with their dicks for a while tend to be guys without veris.

Why should anyone take you seriously and not wonder if your you're a 14 year, (remember it's half term)?

» Add a new message to this topic