FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wanking in the chatroom

Wanking in the chatroom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i often find myself in the chatrooms with me cam on and often see that most blokes on cam are wanking,do women/couples like this or do they prefer to talk to a face before getting down to the other stuff? should i be starting at the middle and working up to face or stay as i am?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i hate the wankers on cam, worst thing ever is clicking on a cam and seeing (mostly a small) cock staring at ya!!! the men who do it have no respect for people and are not here to swing they are here to cum and go like shampoo. ewwww

I know what you mean, the worst thing i find is when the chat rooms a quite full and there's alot of the members showing cams, you find that most of the couples cams are mainly men, there should be some option on the couples cams to let others know that either both of them are there or it's either the fem or male

the funniest is wen a guy asks u if u like his cam.... u click on it and as usual theres a cock.... i click str8 off,

boringgggg .... its so much nicer to click on a cam and see faces...

Anytime you wanna see a face gimme a shout, and we can work our way down!!!!

sorry girls (to whom the cap fits) same goes for women performing on cam, sit with a nice smile and I will enjoy the specatacle, show everything you have and wots inside and it's a turn off for me, there is the directing room for those that enjoy exhibitionism or voyeurism, for me the chatroom is a social place.

Just my personal opinion of course.

I find the women who do it in the main chatroom are mostly teasers, they like the attention and enjoy hearing the pleas of those who beg for more or who shallowly pour out compliments regardless of looks, size, age, meeting preferences etc at the same time watching them get banned for directing after seducing them into doing it.

If I want to see naked women I go to work

watching them get banned for directing after seducing them into doing it.

hahah blame it all on the woman, men are quite able to view a woman and not have to beg for more minge and stuff. the choose to beg.

Sorry ceeman we have to disagree with you about couples cams.

There is nothing worse than someone who wont talk to both of us, when the other half is on cam I am usually in the room (oh he is never naked/wanking) and I can see the chat window. You would be surprised (or maybe not) at the amount of people who wont talk to him but if I put my chest on there suddenly they are speaking. A good measure of someone we want to meet is someone who will speak to both of us and not just to my tits.

Manners cost nothing but pay dividends and its only polite to speak to both parties if you want to meet them. He isnt looking for a best mate just someone who acknowledges he exists

Naughty_kitty please don't misunderstand me, I think it's great for women who want to exhibit themselves on cam, fantastic they get a great kick out of it, but for me, and this is a place for personal opinions I would be happier if they did it in the directing room, they don't have to listen or act out the directions, they can block people too but I think it would be great if they all did it in there.

As for the guys who get thier kicks soley and I repeat soley out of watching cams with no intention of ever meeting, with messages that contain only "wow great tits" or "show us your pussy", well I feel sorry for them, if that's the best they can do to get thier sexual kicks, it's a shame, they are happy tho and that's ok for them just not for me.

I just think the chatroom would be a nicer place and more social if they were all using the directing room that was built more for that purpose and the chatroom cams were left to those who like to hold conversations and see who they are talking to without the need for them to be naked or having sex, many friends of mine with cams will tell you I watch them while I talk to them, but none of them are naked, sometimes it's the guy sometimes it's the lady, either get equal attention from me and I always chat to both.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To be honest, being on cam in the directing room is full on with demands and directions.

If you don't like to be directed and like to do things in your own time, then a no directing room is much better as the mods can ban any directors if they start.

midscplfun you hit the nail on the head right there as the male from the cpl i to find that if i'm on cam no one will talk to me but the second donna gets on cam peeps start talking to her but at the end of the day its there lose because we never meet anyone if they cant be bothered to talk to us both

I don't really go into the chat rooms so its not particularly a bother of mine... but it seems to me that if you guys want to see eachothers faces, and not all the cocks on cam, then you should have all the main rooms as 'non-nudity' rooms, and then have rooms specifically for all the people who want to show more explicit stuff. Again having directing and non directing rooms.

If people then meet in the main rooms they have to go off to the 'nude' rooms to do anything more than that. All who don't obey it can be booted either out or into a nude room.

This way all the people in the main rooms will have to either show their face or nothing at all, so you wont end up clicking their username and getting a guy wanking in your face!

Hoping that all kind of made sense...

hi

couldnt agree more with the comments of marc /donna.......there are 2 of us in this..not just me..rach...

treating us as a cpl will get results

al rach xxxx

We have only ever found one advantage of the chicken choker brigade - once while playing spot the smallest willy we found one individual who was so small and rather rotund that there was some question in our minds as to wther it was male or female. We checked the profile and found it was a guy. we wghispered to a few people. Then we saw it in the main chatroom. A guy asked him to spread his pussy lips - that was it we were on the floor in stitches..

By *arryandlilCouple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

i have to agree with midscplfun all to often a single male will start to talk to lil and when i say hi they don t seem to see wat i am typing and even when they ask something about me lil will say why don t you ask him he is in the room and then they move on to the next female.

i don t want them to try to chat me up but a simple "hi larry how are you " would do me fine.

It always makes me wonder how they get on when they are out socialy ..........

Do these guys ignore the male half of a couple who pass the time of day with them and focus on leering at the woman and risk a punch on the nose? Or in 'real life' do they know how to conduct themselves and can manage to speak to both parties of a couple?

well said guys

theres nothing worse than putting on a guys cam 2 see him wanking its 1 of my turn off's..i just put it off then xx

defo agree to it

if i do go n 2 chat but is very rare

i would put my cam on for a wee while only show my face got nothing 2 hide

theirs a place an time for that but what can you do

» Add a new message to this topic