FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ratio of men to woman

Ratio of men to woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone

I'm getting slightly annoyed at the attitude of the woman on here with regards to them issuing statements on their profile which go along the line of guys need to accept the rejection

Rejection is all very well. Most men CAN. But there is another issue: namely the available woman.

These are not the exact nbrs just a demonstration of my point:

for every 1 woman there are 20 guys

so there is a big dillema on a site such as this.

so what do u do?

It's unfair and not needed.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a little hard work makes the rewards all the sweeter

but if hard works not your scene go Bi... that will open up lots of new avenues for you to explore.. as it where

adapt n overcum x

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"Hi everyone

I'm getting slightly annoyed at the attitude of the woman on here with regards to them issuing statements on their profile which go along the line of guys need to accept the rejection

Rejection is all very well. Most men CAN. But there is another issue: namely the available woman.

so what do u do?

It's unfair and not needed. "

It's unfair that there are 20 guys to every woman?? We guess you and 18 friends will volunteer swiftly to delete your profiles to make the site more.... fair?

Surely it is everyones personal choice to join this site, and as far as we know, anyone who, within reason, wishes to join may do so ( which is in fact..... fair )

Your quite right. But woman take liberties or don't really appreciate the effect of just THEIR rejection has on the overall effect for the guy.

A woman on here is like a needle in a haystack.

And woman feel safer with guys who are Bi. What is all that about.

so are women supposed to sleep with every guy that sends them a message so as not to hurt their feelings?lol

"so are women supposed to sleep with every guy that sends them a message so as not to hurt their feelings?lol"

Hmmmm...seems to be what he's saying.

erm, no. Merely pointing out the problem. And the frustration. isn't that obvious?

Show me the passage i said it. Don't assume from what is written. There is no solution unless more woman come on this site. Or guys grow some balls and stop thinking about sex

lol

what liberties do women take?

Join a dating site, meet a lady, persuade her to try swinging and try your luck as a couple.

Easy aint it?

Suggest that if you dont like what you read in profiles then just ignore it

Dont alienate your profile by posting negative comments

Just a suggestion mate xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

here is a radical concept... most guys don't complain! they just get on with it... they are out there selling themselves a lot better than you are now... no offence!

you get one chance to make a great first impression to people, and a 1st pose whinge is not going to do you any favours... sorry but it isn't....

you get out what you put in, be that on the forums or in the chatrooms.. or at any of the various socials on the site...

the site gives you the tools to make it work, and the profiles is like your shop window to the world....

if you were on the outside looking in on your profile would you answer it? have you told the reader what type of person you are after.... what kind of personality you have....

really..... honestly.....

what makes your profile stand out for anyone one elses? what makes that woman/couple think "by god yes i have to meet that person!!!!"

the guys who make it work for them don't complain... the guys who don't do whine and moan

took me 6 months to get my first meet.... I didn't act negatively....I learnt from others... maybe that is that you need to do.......

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

anyone else near pee when reading that oh my sides are sore from laughing so much

"so are women supposed to sleep with every guy that sends them a message so as not to hurt their feelings?lol

Hmmmm...seems to be what he's saying. "

Does sound like it doesnt it

"erm, no. Merely pointing out the problem. And the frustration. isn't that obvious?

"

Except as ive said on another forum note this morning, everyone is an individual, everyone is entitled to their own likes and dislikes, if someone messages me that is not my type ie in the 20's agegroup or married, im not going to reply am i as it not what im interested in. It does clearly state on my profile that i wont respond to messages from that group so im struggling here to see what your point is? Those that message me, with "im up your way tomorrow" havent read my profile because i does say i do 2 jobs; one full time and one part time, therefore its likely i may not be available. And i respond to those, sorry am working? What frustrating rejection is there then? They are obviously looking for a shag, im not available (nor is that what i want) so they will have to look elsewhere wont they, simple!

[Removed by poster at 22/05/10 09:05:22]

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"erm, no. Merely pointing out the problem. And the frustration. isn't that obvious?

"

A bunch of single women have all interpreted your words in the same way. Whether it's what you intended or not is irrelevant - you've still put yourself in a position where your own personal odds have got a bit worse.

It's up to you how you respond (obviously), but perhaps ask yourself what you want from the site first?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"what liberties do women take?"

i was wondering that one myself

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Your quite right. But woman take liberties or don't really appreciate the effect of just THEIR rejection has on the overall effect for the guy.

And woman feel safer with guys who are Bi. What is all that about."

Cant YOU suffer rejection, we are all allowed to pick and choose who WE want to meet, and with the attitude you have think that is part of your problem. If you cant handle rejection then leave the site.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I'm looking at the OP again and can't really see what the problem is so I'll ask for clarification:

1) If the problem the ratio of men to women on Fab? To which I ask "And other sites don't suffer this??"

2) If the problem that women are more choosy via their profile (its demand and supply - think egg and sperm, only the one strongest beats off the other millions)

3) If the problem is mainly what said women are saying (ie, "Guys, accept rejection") trust me, I've seen worse. The one that comes to mind is a woman (who is married, and cheating on her profile - admittedly on another site) openly saying she doesn't meet married men as she doesn't see it fair on the other woman and will not be party to helping him cheat.

Other than that.. am bang out of ideas.

Who sang the song

Look at me?????

Funnily enough this thread got me thinking can't get it out of my head now.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

the fastest way to get yourself on the " i can't be bothered " with him list of the ladies on this site ( and others), is to post a post like that, it immediately flags you as a whinging whiner with issue's, the last thing any woman wants is a male with issue's, makes you look pushy disrespectful and downright intolerant.

Remember one thing and you'll do a long way, respect is expected and required in this lifestyle, disrespect the wish's of others and your on a lonely path

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

well said Fabio ; )

you may aswell advertise yourself as "mr micropenis", you may actually get some offers compared to your chances after that post, ive been here longer than you and have not had a meet, it doesnt bother me though, i go in the chatrooms, i am going to a social soon but the difference is respect, if a women/couple isnt interested what gives you the right to start moaning about not being given a chance?? your no different to the rest of us.... oh wait yes you are, your special arnt you?? you deserve everything given to you on a nice big serving dish.... your life must be terribly boring

Yeah men cant help but be rejected if they dont take the time to read the profile of the person that they are messaging too.

Guess want you to jump into bed with them at once they message you. But in night club they buy a drink and chat for awhile. It is the same here.

I did post but after reading his profile I withdrew my public comments.

Grim...i was going to give you the usual answer...but I see you have aspergers...which does mean you can interpret things slightly differently.

The 'sexual dance' that happens on a site like this is different to how things can be in the 'real world' and as such you just need to keep being nice, keep being polite and try hard to accept that not everyone will say or act in a way you like.

Everyone has preferences and how they relate those to you is something you simply need to deal with.

I realise that the social interractions can be frustrating for anyone and possibly more so for you ..as you openly admit you have aspergers.

All that aside..have patience..treat people how you would like to be treated and hopefully it will pay off and you will get a meet.

One of the things on here for a single man is that he is the minority, however if he is great fun, really polite and nice in his introductions...he stands a better chance.

No one likes to hear someone complain all the time. So focus on what you want and being the most attractive package you can be and I am sure you will reap the rewards.

Vol

xx

Mwah to Vol xxx

Hi there O.P...yes I can see how you would find it women fustrating. But remember other people ,especially women dont always behave in predicable ways, and also woman's thought processes are Very VERY different to your own..

I admire your honesty in your profile about your Aspergers...I hope you find what you are looking for....and hope peeps take time to appreciate how you may view the world.

"Grim...i was going to give you the usual answer...but I see you have aspergers...which does mean you can interpret things slightly differently.

The 'sexual dance' that happens on a site like this is different to how things can be in the 'real world' and as such you just need to keep being nice, keep being polite and try hard to accept that not everyone will say or act in a way you like.

Everyone has preferences and how they relate those to you is something you simply need to deal with.

I realise that the social interractions can be frustrating for anyone and possibly more so for you ..as you openly admit you have aspergers.

All that aside..have patience..treat people how you would like to be treated and hopefully it will pay off and you will get a meet.

One of the things on here for a single man is that he is the minority, however if he is great fun, really polite and nice in his introductions...he stands a better chance.

No one likes to hear someone complain all the time. So focus on what you want and being the most attractive package you can be and I am sure you will reap the rewards.

Vol

xx"

I don't think you'll get better advice than this!!

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

Kudos to Voluptuous for some sensible but sensitive advice. Nice one

And everything she says applies just as much to those of us without Aspergers too!

"Grim...i was going to give you the usual answer...but I see you have aspergers...which does mean you can interpret things slightly differently.

Vol

xx"

I agree well said

"Kudos to Voluptuous for some sensible but sensitive advice. Nice one

And everything she says applies just as much to those of us without Aspergers too!"

Kudos to me too ! Bloody favouritism. Shall I hang me boobs out or sommat ?

"Kudos to Voluptuous for some sensible but sensitive advice. Nice one

And everything she says applies just as much to those of us without Aspergers too!

Kudos to me too ! Bloody favouritism. Shall I hang me boobs out or sommat ?"

Mmmm me sees some discount decorating if ya do lol xx

Being a single woman on these sites i think i can speak for most when i say, MOST women do not join sites with an attitude, we develope one because of the way guys speak to us on here, i try to be fair so everyone but at the end of the day not ones for everyone and some men can not take rejection, and ive had some really nasty replys from guys ive said, thanks but no thats, too

When i read womens profiles that are very abrupt, i can under stand why they put what they do, you may read it and think.....who the hell does she think she is? i read it and think....yep i can tell by your style of writing you've been getting the same shit as me lol

ive been called everything for your a fat, ugly bitch anyway and i can do better than you down the put to being told i'm a two bit used whore, just because ive not wanted to meet them

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Actually there are loads of guys on this site who get lots of sex with numeorus partners on a regular basis.

A lot of these guys are half of this strange concept called 'a swinging couple' and boy don't they have a good time!

Surely a lot of the 'not actually really single' single guys on here would do rather a lot better if they just brought their own partner to the party instead of saving them for themselves as well?

Ask Rich, he swears by it!

xx

"Being a single woman on these sites i think i can speak for most when i say, MOST women do not join sites with an attitude, we develope one because of the way guys speak to us on here, i try to be fair so everyone but at the end of the day not ones for everyone and some men can not take rejection, and ive had some really nasty replys from guys ive said, thanks but no thats, too

When i read womens profiles that are very abrupt, i can under stand why they put what they do, you may read it and think.....who the hell does she think she is? i read it and think....yep i can tell by your style of writing you've been getting the same shit as me lol

ive been called everything for your a fat, ugly bitch anyway and i can do better than you down the put to being told i'm a two bit used whore, just because ive not wanted to meet them "

Thats bloody disgusting

"Being a single woman on these sites i think i can speak for most when i say, MOST women do not join sites with an attitude, we develope one because of the way guys speak to us on here, i try to be fair so everyone but at the end of the day not ones for everyone and some men can not take rejection, and ive had some really nasty replys from guys ive said, thanks but no thats, too

ive been called everything for your a fat, ugly bitch anyway and i can do better than you down the put to being told i'm a two bit used whore, just because ive not wanted to meet them

Thats bloody disgusting "

I know ! We are THREE bit whores at least !

Thats bloody disgusting

I know ! We are THREE bit whores at least !"

or 4 bit whores if you count boobs separately

Accept the situation and move on, as there is nothing you can do about it, and complaining about it in an open forum would make you look worse than better!

It can be hard getting meets , as a single guy but a little work, effort, believe me pays dividens

Take a chill pill and go with the flow and its all meant to be fun isnt it !!!

No more comments from the originator of this post.

He must be getting his foot bandaged.

By *pikerubyCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

I would guess the ratios mirrors the swingers clubs, it is a women's world, and as you say single guys do need to sell themselves. women go for all types, I know ruby perfers the less confident types at the club, and its so easy for her to change her mind, once the guy starts talking.

Thats bloody disgusting

or 4 bit whores if you count boobs separately"

I've only got two boobs......

Thats bloody disgusting

or 4 bit whores if you count boobs separately

I've only got two boobs...... "

Sorry a poor attempt at a joke

This is a swinger site and the single guys on here are looking for an easy fuck because they think we are easy. Yes we enjoy sex but we are far from easy. I bet that some guys on here would'nt look twice at us if we were in a pub or normal club but email us saying do you want a fuck. Hope this makes sense.

"Your quite right. But woman take liberties or don't really appreciate the effect of just THEIR rejection has on the overall effect for the guy.

And woman feel safer with guys who are Bi. What is all that about."

Its a womans choice who she meets,we meet guys and its always me who says who we will meet when meeting guys not Paul..

Yes the woman are far and few between on here but have to say without sounding offensive that there is nothing more off putting than someone moaning because they can't get meets..

And as for woman feeling safer with guys who are bi... Thats called choice and who are you or anyone to judge or question who women meet?

not read all the posts ,couldnt be arsed ,, ooops did i just type that ,,, any way o the op ,,, grow up mate ,,, life is full of challenges ,,, if you dont like the ratio go and use other means of contacting ladies ,,, its simple mate ,,, stop whinging and grow up

"Hi everyone

so what do u do?

1 in 20? Its a bugger isn't it! The problem for some of the 20 is they don't look good, others wine *coughs* and more still give up leaving the field clear for those of us who try.

Well a big shock for you coming. Life isn't fair. Never has been and never will be!

Smile be happy and mail another its the best answer

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Hi everyone

so what do u do?

What exactly are you trying to say? I'm a little confused! Z

what the fuck has aspergers got to do with not getting a meet ????

Mate whinging on here wont help.

Besides looking at your pics I notice your cock isnt as big as mine

No wonder you arent getting results!

Bolton

doesn't that make your wee turn green? Z

yup ,,, lol

Bolton

asparagus! sorry! Z

"what the fuck has aspergers got to do with not getting a meet ????"

Agreed...

Well, I have read every post on this one, shows how bored I am lol !

I think there is an answer to this. If all the men got together and vanished from the site,

1, there would not be an excess of single guys here [obvious of course.]

2, I bet they would suddenly be a bit more sought after. [supply and demand]

3, I would of course leave as well, [don't all cheer]

4, I would stop telling lies about me leaving and be the only guy left Ha Ha !!

Now of course that might not be to everones taste, but I could then put not meeting etc etc, dont contact etc etc until I had it all narrowed down to the Nicole Kidman look alike and then she would nt like me anyway . . .

Ahh its a tough life innit,

Just get on with it fellas like or lump it, that's the way it is.

Oh and by the way there was no moaning whinging or feel sorry for me bits in there.

Now with that said, my email address for all those lovely people who have read this and undoubtedly will wish to contact me is -

Yeah right lol

[Returns to be being bored and learning to type properly]

shaz summed it up for me!!

you dont pull every woman you talk to in a pub or niteclub so on here is the same you just gotta sell yourself and take the rough with the smooth!

my profile makes me out to be a narky bitch and i am and thats the profile toned down a bit, but sometimes if you dont make things really clear on here you get bombarded with all sorts! x

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

[Removed by poster at 24/05/10 15:36:38]

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

... and my cock is half the size of his and I'm doing ok on Fab

Life can be grim (get it?) sometimes!

Don't complain, not a good look! Good luck in the future!

"Hi everyone

so what do u do?

Well after putting this up I am sure you have won so many friends and persuaded so many people to mail you that your inundated with messages.

Congratulations its an excellent bit of PR work for you and your profile.

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Accepting rejection is not easy for everybody and that is why I do feel some sympathy for you. Maybe if you learn to accept it gracefully you could actually give a better account of yourself. Have fun and try to enjoy speaking with interesting people that this site seems to have in abundance.

My advice just get chatting in the forums no whinging and in the chatrooms and if you can get down to a few socials.

To everyone who commented

Thankyou with a smile and grin

In defence, it proves one thing. My honesty proves i'm not here to get a quick fuck. Otherwise i wouldn't of done such a thing.

if i went round every woman in a pub wouldn't this make me a womaniser. Whats the difference from that and trying to ask every single girl on here if they would be interested in some fun

i don't get it.

A bit on moaning

The world is run by people moaning. Look at the government. If this never happened - we would be fucked. With moaning comes change. Just because u don't like it doesn't mean it's not right.

Anyway....

happy swinging! *sigh*

Unfortunate it is, but try and just enjoy the site, its not the end of the world if you dont get a meet is it? Good Luck

you can moan till your purple and outta breath, it wont change unless they add restrictions to amount of females and males joinin and as it is a free site this i cant see happening!

men will always outnumber single women here and even if it was the other way round, there would still be some men who wouldnt get meets its unfortunate and sad but true! x

Quick idea we have fab guys for they gay guys out there why cant we have fabs singles for all us singles. Just an idea.

I do wonder what would happen though if every guy updated his profile to a list of specific demands...like must be a 19yr old red head 36-24-32, with a fanny that can clench a matchstick (as is often required :0) )...

...right, now I've made myself redundant....

Newcastle and Gateshead

"To everyone who commented

In defence, it proves one thing. My honesty proves i'm not here to get a quick fuck. Otherwise i wouldn't of done such a thing.

if i went round every woman in a pub wouldn't this make me a womaniser. Whats the difference from that and trying to ask every single girl on here if they would be interested in some fun

i don't get it.

A bit on moaning

The world is run by people moaning. Look at the government. If this never happened - we would be fucked. With moaning comes change. Just because u don't like it doesn't mean it's not right.

Anyway....

happy swinging! *sigh*

"

can i just comment on a few of your comments...

1) the one about not being here for a quick fuck.... I don't think that really makes a difference!

I know people here, be that men, women and couples that are here for a quick fuck, for example, most clubs and greedy girl nights wouldn't exist if there were not those type of people and good luck to them...

I also know people here that like to talk to people and get to know them.. and again good luck to them.. if not then for examples socials would not exist.....

I probably talk to a ton of people on here.. be that men, women or couples.. I hope that doesn't make me a "womaniser" as I am not at all... it makes me interested in getting to know people from all sorts of places...

I think that people were more annoyed the "moaning" aspect of your post than the other... but lets something really clear...

You are not "owed" anything just because you are on a site! women and couples are not duty bound to meet you.....

and then let me let you into a little secret.... moaning isn't really that alluring a trait....

Moaning doesn't make people think "my god.. I just have to meet that person!"

Moaning doesn't make people drop there undies.....

Moaning doesn't help you stand out... well.. it does... but for all the wrong reasons!!!!

you help yourself to help yourself!!! this does nothing like that....

you can be proactive.. or you can be reactive.... up to you!!!!

you get out what you put in.... other than this moan what have you put in?

as i said, the site does give you the chance for it to work for you... have a look at others and see how they help themselves...

By *urstanleyMan  over a year ago

Prestwick

"what the fuck has aspergers got to do with not getting a meet ????"

I'm no expert but as I understand it people with Aspergers feel their own feelings, but have difficulty understanding that other people have feelings as well

Grim,

Dont whinge just get on and enjoy yourself, ppl can put on their profile what they like, just like you have i wont repeat one line on there because i personally dont like it but everyone entitled to put on their profiles their likes or dislikes even if it for single men

i don't get it.

A bit on moaning

Anyway....

happy swinging! *sigh*

"

Pass the bucket

i don't get it.

A bit on moaning

Anyway....

happy swinging! *sigh*

"

'your not looking for a quick fuck'

Is that why the message you sent me a day or so ago was so eloquent and intresting that I had to point out to you that I wasnt a walking talking sex toy!!!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

question:

Is the ratio of men to women really that high?

I mean, once you take out the guys who are: too old, too fat, too bald, too short, too ugly, too socially inept, too small, too big, too married, too clueless, too "insert disqualifier of choice here" according to any particular lady's tastes, and then subtract the number of men who arent really interested in meeting. Are there really all that many remaining?

I dont think so.

Sure there are a lot of guys, but the feedback I get is that really genuine decent guys are something of a rarity.

Its not hard to stand out - unless you dont know how.

By *ooking75Man  over a year ago

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 25/05/10 08:43:28]

"This is a swinger site and the single guys on here are looking for an easy fuck because they think we are easy. Yes we enjoy sex but we are far from easy. I bet that some guys on here would'nt look twice at us if we were in a pub or normal club but email us saying do you want a fuck. Hope this makes sense."

"wouldn't look twice at us in a pub or normal Club"...lMAO...girl.. I get PLENTY of vanilla attention...

I Choose to play with male swingers..because..

The ones I know are very experienced..they know their way round a woman's body. They are creative and experimental with sex. There are no jealousy issues involved. Yay..they are kool with my bisexuality, MFM, FFM, and group stuff...what vanilla guy is down with any of these things...have yet to meet one...!!

so despite getting plenty of vanilla attention..I choose the swinger guys..as they KNOW how to fuck.

"This is a swinger site and the single guys on here are looking for an easy fuck because they think we are easy. Yes we enjoy sex but we are far from easy. I bet that some guys on here would'nt look twice at us if we were in a pub or normal club but email us saying do you want a fuck. Hope this makes sense.

"wouldn't look twice at us in a pub or normal Club"...lMAO...girl.. I get PLENTY of vanilla attention...

The ones I know are very experienced..they know their way round a woman's body. They are creative and experimental with sex. There are no jealousy issues involved. Yay..they are kool with my bisexuality, MFM, FFM, and group stuff...what vanilla guy is down with any of these things...have yet to meet one...!!

so despite getting plenty of vanilla attention..I choose the swinger guys..as they KNOW how to fuck."

you've just not corrupted a vanilla enough yet!! god i hate americanisms!!

everyone was vanilla at one point...its when you decide to join the dark side it gets more interestin!! x

I wrote you that mail because of the msg set that u had. Please don't twist things.

"This is a swinger site and the single guys on here are looking for an easy fuck because they think we are easy. Yes we enjoy sex but we are far from easy. I bet that some guys on here would'nt look twice at us if we were in a pub or normal club but email us saying do you want a fuck. Hope this makes sense.

so despite getting plenty of vanilla attention..I choose the swinger guys..as they KNOW how to fuck.

everyone was vanilla at one point...its when you decide to join the dark side it gets more interestin!! x "

Pmsl...girl theres a trail of corrupted men and women...just cant be bothered any more to do the corrupting...way too time consuming...lol..and I was born tutti fruitty flavour...

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"what liberties do women take?

i was wondering that one myself

"

ANSWER: any liberty they like.... it's fine with me...... (single male)

everyone was vanilla at one point...its when you decide to join the dark side it gets more interestin!! x

Pmsl...girl theres a trail of corrupted men and women...just cant be bothered any more to do the corrupting...way too time consuming...lol..and I was born tutti fruitty flavour... "

lol!! brilliant!! love to hear someone with such a positive and honest attitude and havin fun!! xx

Well, not that it matters, as grim49 (the originator) is in Scotland, a long way from me, but I've blocked him on principal!

I often like to play the slut, with my husband along for security, and when I do, I rarely say no to any guy.....Except the type who think they have a right to a free fuck just because they want one.....NO WAY! And as for the ratio of men to women, I can only say that I set up a gangbang from this sit last week.....over 50 guys on here CONFIRMED their attendance but only 2 showed up! thats a ration of 25 to 1 timewasters, so I don't think the guys should moan about ratios too much.

Woking-ish

Grim 49 ..... keep it up mate you're making it much easier for the rest of us!

you keep on whinging, you're doing a great job.

"what the fuck has aspergers got to do with not getting a meet ????

I'm no expert but as I understand it people with Aspergers feel their own feelings, but have difficulty understanding that other people have feelings as well"

That last bit is wrong. Depends on the severity of the condition you have. But for me i know that other ppl have feelings. It's judging what they mean by it....the interpretation i put on it. But i guess everyone is in that boat to some degree.

Well i say its great there are so many men on this site,we meet men and without the men on here i wouldnt be having so much fun

"Well, not that it matters, as grim49 (the originator) is in Scotland, a long way from me, but I've blocked him on principal!

I often like to play the slut, with my husband along for security, and when I do, I rarely say no to any guy.....Except the type who think they have a right to a free fuck just because they want one.....NO WAY! And as for the ratio of men to women, I can only say that I set up a gangbang from this sit last week.....over 50 guys on here CONFIRMED their attendance but only 2 showed up! thats a ration of 25 to 1 timewasters, so I don't think the guys should moan about ratios too much."

When u said u blocked me on principal: what do u mean by that?

Hey look. ok if u provide proof that i'm wrong i'll accept it. And u have done. So i have.

But a gangbang is an extreme game. Not like MMF,MF. A guys enthusiasm wanes when the anticipation switches to reality.

What kind of security could u have to stand against 50 guys? not that i'm judging the guys. I think woman have to be careful of the kind of situation they want to put themselves into.

"Grim 49 ..... keep it up mate you're making it much easier for the rest of us!

you keep on whinging, you're doing a great job."

yeah well, if i catch you moaning about the government, i'l be the first in line to say what u said to me...

Reading this says one thing and it isn't to contact you! Far too angry and off putting.

"Well i say its great there are so many men on this site,we meet men and without the men on here i wouldnt be having so much fun"

glad u enjoy the men on here : )

"Reading this says one thing and it isn't to contact you! Far too angry and off putting. "

the truth usually is!

yeah well, if i catch you moaning about the government, i'l be the first in line to say what u said to me..."

OOOps...this is all going a bit wrong...step away from the keyboard...step away from the keyboard...

yeah well, if i catch you moaning about the government, i'l be the first in line to say what u said to me...

OOOps...this is all going a bit wrong...step away from the keyboard...step away from the keyboard..."

My hands are clear!! I surrender!

OOOps...this is all going a bit wrong...step away from the keyboard...step away from the keyboard...

My hands are clear!! I surrender!"

good call.

keep it calm peeps!!

at the end of the day, we will all do what we want, and put what we want on our profiles! if someone cant deal with that the problem lies with them regardless!!

there is rejection in all aspects of life and also choice if you dont meet the criteria move on and get over it!

women on here tend to be more empowered than our vanilla sisters, and exercise this choice xx

"

women on here tend to be more empowered than our vanilla sisters, and exercise this choice xx"

Oh fekk that's got me singing "sisters are doing it for themselves" so not the right song for here!

a block away from heaven

Come on everybody count to ten 1 2 3.... Where was I? Keep getting distracted by Cheeky's curves

"

women on here tend to be more empowered than our vanilla sisters, and exercise this choice xx

Oh fekk that's got me singing "sisters are doing it for themselves" so not the right song for here! "

i wondered where you were hidin!! xx

Course there's about 20 guys to one woman, on average men are a lot more promiscuous than women, whereas more women find monogamy an incredible turn on. For the men who complain about this think about how many women you have heard complain about not being able to find a husband. Does this make them more appealing to men? No. The same as men whinging they can't get any is not attractive in the least. The moral of the story? Stop whinging!

Btw, this message refers to all people in general and may not apply to a lot of users on this site!

" Course there's about 20 guys to one woman, on average men are a lot more promiscuous than women, whereas more women find monogamy an incredible turn on. For the men who complain about this think about how many women you have heard complain about not being able to find a husband. Does this make them more appealing to men? No. The same as men whinging they can't get any is not attractive in the least. The moral of the story? Stop whinging!

Funny. I don't think drinking to excess is all that attractive. All the damage it does to relationships and health. But i accept ppl doing it. If FS exists i should be able to moan about what it offers.

Btw, this message refers to all people in general and may not apply to a lot of users on this site! "

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" If FS exists i should be able to moan about what it offers. "

I don't understand what you mean by this.

The existence of this site gives you a right to complain about it?

Please clarify, as I don't want to be unfairly critical.

have you ever heard of if your not happy leave??

moanin gains nothing!

i thoughtful observation is different, as is contributing to things but moanin gains nothing.

if you werent happy with a service somewhere else you wouldnt use it?

"Come on everybody count to ten 1 2 3.... Where was I? Keep getting distracted by Cheeky's curves "

MMMMmmmm......

" Course there's about 20 guys to one woman, on average men are a lot more promiscuous than women, whereas more women find monogamy an incredible turn on. For the men who complain about this think about how many women you have heard complain about not being able to find a husband. Does this make them more appealing to men? No. The same as men whinging they can't get any is not attractive in the least. The moral of the story? Stop whinging!

Btw, this message refers to all people in general and may not apply to a lot of users on this site! "

Monogomy a turn on..HELL NO..my man is a PLAYER...now that does turn me ON...yep...

a block away from heaven

"Come on everybody count to ten 1 2 3.... Where was I? Keep getting distracted by Cheeky's curves MMMMmmmm...... "

" If FS exists i should be able to moan about what it offers.

Please clarify, as I don't want to be unfairly critical."

The whole purpose behind moaning/critisim is to amend something that isn't working at it's optimum rate. Everyday ppl moan about services that ppl provide them, it's the basis of conversation, meal time. FS isn't any different. Or is it because it's sex and y would anyone want to complain about that.

ppl misunderstand what i was trying to achieve perhaps i could have worded it differently

"have you ever heard of if your not happy leave??

moanin gains nothing!

i thoughtful observation is different, as is contributing to things but moanin gains nothing.

if you werent happy with a service somewhere else you wouldnt use it? "

You are right. But sex is good for moral, friendship, fun etc. It can be tolerated but i can still get frustrated..why is this wrong?

moanin gains nothing!

You are right. But sex is good for moral, friendship, fun etc. It can be tolerated but i can still get frustrated..why is this wrong?"

Why be frustrated when you have a hand to play with

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The whole purpose behind moaning/critisim is to amend something that isn't working at it's optimum rate. Everyday ppl moan about services that ppl provide them, it's the basis of conversation, meal time. FS isn't any different. Or is it because it's sex and y would anyone want to complain about that.

ppl misunderstand what i was trying to achieve perhaps i could have worded it differently

"

But apart from dragging women in off the street and making them sign up , then there isn't anything anyone can do to make it any fairer...and you can't blame the site for that.

These sites always attract more men than women.

moanin gains nothing!

You are right. But sex is good for moral, friendship, fun etc. It can be tolerated but i can still get frustrated..why is this wrong?"

because the women on here arent offering a charity service to help the fuckless!! frustration happens everywhere in life unfortunately! x

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I suggest you call any single ladies that you know if you feel it not fair.

Maybe your sisters, ex gfs, cousins, neighbours, colleagues, old school chums and ask them if they want to help make the site fairer.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i get to meet lots of lovely honest genuine guys and i know alot of other women too. Difference is these guys arnt in the forums moaning about not getting meets

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

But apart from dragging women in off the street and making them sign up , then there isn't anything anyone can do to make it any fairer...and you can't blame the site for that.

These sites always attract more men than women."

Wow that's a cracking idea

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok bigbad, you start ....bring in 25 by midnight !

"Ok bigbad, you start ....bring in 25 by midnight !"

dont tell him that! he'll be out trafficing the streets as we speak

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ok bigbad, you start ....bring in 25 by midnight !

dont tell him that! he'll be out trafficing the streets as we speak "

He might get arrested, then Femme can bribe him that she is so disgusted at him getting arrested that he has to buy her some new shoes !

"Ok bigbad, you start ....bring in 25 by midnight !

dont tell him that! he'll be out trafficing the streets as we speak

He might get arrested, then Femme can bribe him that she is so disgusted at him getting arrested that he has to buy her some new shoes !"

I like ya plan good thinkin

By *et_me_take_controlMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"so are women supposed to sleep with every guy that sends them a message so as not to hurt their feelings?lol"

Now ur talking yummy! haha! I need to send some messages!

Ima single guy. I also have no face pics on public display. I therefore accept that many women and couples that I message will eithr a) not answer my messages or b) reply with a thanks but no thanks. I also read profiles and see that some women clearly dont want single guys. That doesnt hurt my feelings or make me feel down. I just move on, get in the chat rooms, chat to people and have a damn good time on here. It appears to me that the only guys on here who complain are the ones who arent getting any fun..............

"so are women supposed to sleep with every guy that sends them a message so as not to hurt their feelings?lol

Ima single guy. I also have no face pics on public display. I therefore accept that many women and couples that I message will eithr a) not answer my messages or b) reply with a thanks but no thanks. I also read profiles and see that some women clearly dont want single guys. That doesnt hurt my feelings or make me feel down. I just move on, get in the chat rooms, chat to people and have a damn good time on here. It appears to me that the only guys on here who complain are the ones who arent getting any fun.............."

good point! haha

Ima single guy. I also have no face pics on public display. I therefore accept that many women and couples that I message will eithr a) not answer my messages or b) reply with a thanks but no thanks. I also read profiles and see that some women clearly dont want single guys. That doesnt hurt my feelings or make me feel down. I just move on, get in the chat rooms, chat to people and have a damn good time on here. It appears to me that the only guys on here who complain are the ones who arent getting any fun.............."

Not true, i have met quite a few people but iam still a moaning git

"Well i get to meet lots of lovely honest genuine guys and i know alot of other women too. Difference is these guys arnt in the forums moaning about not getting meets "

Difference is most ppl have known others for years (thats what u read in the verifications.

social evening are difficult for me because of my disabilty and this is where most ppl meet and see ppl irl.

Moaning is misunderstood. Why do u moan about the government (if u do) because your concerned about how things are. Why can't ppl see that same thing here. I can't imagine what life would be like without moaners - moaners make ppl see how things really are. And if ppl can't accept that, that doesn't mean it is wrong...

"Well i get to meet lots of lovely honest genuine guys and i know alot of other women too. Difference is these guys arnt in the forums moaning about not getting meets

Difference is most ppl have known others for years (thats what u read in the verifications.

social evening are difficult for me because of my disabilty and this is where most ppl meet and see ppl irl.

Moaning is misunderstood. Why do u moan about the government (if u do) because your concerned about how things are. Why can't ppl see that same thing here. I can't imagine what life would be like without moaners - moaners make ppl see how things really are. And if ppl can't accept that, that doesn't mean it is wrong...

"

Well said mate but iam afraid if you moan on here you will get black marked as a 'whinger'. I have actually had people block me for some of the things i said on here when I first joined, which is fair enough. We should ask admin to set up a men only whinging forum, so we can get it out of our system

"Well i get to meet lots of lovely honest genuine guys and i know alot of other women too. Difference is these guys arnt in the forums moaning about not getting meets

Well said mate but iam afraid if you moan on here you will get black marked as a 'whinger'. I have actually had people block me for some of the things i said on here when I first joined, which is fair enough. We should ask admin to set up a men only whinging forum, so we can get it out of our system

"

its called the pub.......

its called the pub....... "

"

that'll be alot of text to scroll through haha

to moaner haters

may i ask why on earth are u bothering to read through this forum then if u hate it. your feeding the flame or whatever expression it is...enciuraging the behaviour.

"to moaner haters

may i ask why on earth are u bothering to read through this forum then if u hate it. your feeding the flame or whatever expression it is...enciuraging the behaviour.

"

The problem with moaning is at times people don't want to hear it. Moaning only ever works for the moaner if there is a sympathetic ear.

Life is what you make it and a single bloke can do pretty well here if he has the right attitude.

"to moaner haters

The problem with moaning is at times people don't want to hear it. Moaning only ever works for the moaner if there is a sympathetic ear.

Life is what you make it and a single bloke can do pretty well here if he has the right attitude. "

I try and have the right attitude when i'm sending a msg to someone. i do care what i write. BUT this is a forum. The nature of a forum is to express your views. Or have i got that wrong???

"to moaner haters

Life is what you make it and a single bloke can do pretty well here if he has the right attitude.

I try and have the right attitude when i'm sending a msg to someone. i do care what i write. BUT this is a forum. The nature of a forum is to express your views. Or have i got that wrong???"

Your right and people are expressing their views on what you posted as their rite.

I am not an expert on meets by far but i do know what works and what puts people off. In the main women are looking for men with a bit of something about them. after all they have 20 to choose from. Just depends if you want to be in the top 2 or not.

"to moaner haters

then if woman think this is all i have to offer them well i'm better off without them...if they can't get past the moaning.

I try and have the right attitude when i'm sending a msg to someone. i do care what i write. BUT this is a forum. The nature of a forum is to express your views. Or have i got that wrong???

Your right and people are expressing their views on what you posted as their rite.

I am not an expert on meets by far but i do know what works and what puts people off. In the main women are looking for men with a bit of something about them. after all they have 20 to choose from. Just depends if you want to be in the top 2 or not. "

Any cheese with that whine sir? lol

Seriously though why put yourself through this?

"

well i dont go to socials ,, i dont go in chat room either and my profile is pretty crap too ,,, and i get meets ohh and i have a disability too ,,, so it is in my opinion ,,, about attitude ,,, and it seems like most of the women on here, can spot one that is unappealing to them from a long way away , some times you need to step back and look at yourself from a different perspective,,,, and good luck ,,, me thinks ya gona need it

"to moaner haters

I am not an expert on meets by far but i do know what works and what puts people off. In the main women are looking for men with a bit of something about them. after all they have 20 to choose from. Just depends if you want to be in the top 2 or not. "

Yep..BB..and when the site puts a tick box in the "interests" for whinging...all the whingers can "get it on"..together in a giant whinge/shagfest..come on Admin..you know it makes sense...

"to moaner haters

i've got more to offer than winging honey!!!

But if your to shallow to see past that trait...well what can i do

I am not an expert on meets by far but i do know what works and what puts people off. In the main women are looking for men with a bit of something about them. after all they have 20 to choose from. Just depends if you want to be in the top 2 or not.

Yep..BB..and when the site puts a tick box in the "interests" for whinging...all the whingers can "get it on"..together in a giant whinge/shagfest..come on Admin..you know it makes sense... "

well i dont go to socials ,, i dont go in chat room either and my profile is pretty crap too ,,, and i get meets ohh and i have a disability too ,,, so it is in my opinion ,,, about attitude ,,, and it seems like most of the women on here, can spot one that is unappealing to them from a long way away , some times you need to step back and look at yourself from a different perspective,,,, and good luck ,,, me thinks ya gona need it "

Well either that or i don't care if i have sex.

Well nobody is perfect are they and if ppl can see pass a flawed character no winder relationships are doomed, no wonder they break down.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thats the difference though Grim......in a relationship with a partner you are normally in love and share everything with them including when they want to whinge about something.... with NSA sex you just share the sex.

Any negativity is a big turn off for a lot of people and most will stear clear of meeting a person who might turn out like that in real life too. No one is saying everyone has to be upbeat all the time, but this is the first impression that we are all giving out, and the couple of threads you have started have been whines.

Obviously it is up to you what you want to say, but people are trying to tell you their view of it isn't doing you any favours.....it is up to you if you accept that or not, but it might help you get meets.

well i dont go to socials ,, i dont go in chat room either and my profile is pretty crap too ,,, and i get meets ohh and i have a disability too ,,, so it is in my opinion ,,, about attitude ,,, and it seems like most of the women on here, can spot one that is unappealing to them from a long way away , some times you need to step back and look at yourself from a different perspective,,,, and good luck ,,, me thinks ya gona need it "

Attitude. funny. my first winge was 3 days ago. i have been on here for 4+ months. Never winged. I don't see your point. All this time. Just because we share similar traits that doesn't mean anything. it's the woman who has to like you.....

"Thats the difference though Grim......in a relationship with a partner you are normally in love and share everything with them including when they want to whinge about something.... with NSA sex you just share the sex.

Any negativity is a big turn off for a lot of people and most will stear clear of meeting a person who might turn out like that in real life too. No one is saying everyone has to be upbeat all the time, but this is the first impression that we are all giving out, and the couple of threads you have started have been whines.

Obviously it is up to you what you want to say, but people are trying to tell you their view of it isn't doing you any favours.....it is up to you if you accept that or not, but it might help you get meets."

Thats what i don't understand. ppl seem to think that cos i moan about something i carry that trait everywhere - even into sex. Erm, so everybodies sex life is great then, no problems? i don't think so

haha

maybe ppl should open up more then ppl know where u stand in situations.

so have you been recruiting women locally to join the site to make it more fair for you to use?

Just wondered

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Now I am totally lost.

Whatever people try and say (and there is a lot saying the same thing) I don't think will make any difference as you seem to think people should take a chance that you are a happy bunny in real life. As most have said, it doesn't work like that, you have to make an impression here first.

But good luck anyway.

"Thats the difference though Grim......in a relationship with a partner you are normally in love and share everything with them including when they want to whinge about something.... with NSA sex you just share the sex.

Obviously it is up to you what you want to say, but people are trying to tell you their view of it isn't doing you any favours.....it is up to you if you accept that or not, but it might help you get meets.

Thats what i don't understand. ppl seem to think that cos i moan about something i carry that trait everywhere - even into sex. Erm, so everybodies sex life is great then, no problems? i don't think so

haha

maybe ppl should open up more then ppl know where u stand in situations. "

My sex life if fantastic,no problems there

Have to agree there is nothing more of a turn of for us than people who moan.

"so have you been recruiting women locally to join the site to make it more fair for you to use?

Just wondered"

...Hey I recuited loads of chicks...

haha

My sex life if fantastic,no problems there

Have to agree there is nothing more of a turn of for us than people who moan."

I quite like it when a woman moans during sex, means she is enjoying it

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

haha

maybe ppl should open up more then ppl know where u stand in situations. "

okay... now you have opened up a huge can of worms.. and this is where i think that you misunderstand swingers and swinging...

if you think that most swingers are here to replace something they don't have, for example bad sex or not enough sex.... then I think you have it wrong wrong wrong...

the sex swingers have is the compliment when they already have...not replace it! the sex they already have is fun... this just expands that fun!

if that is the angle you are coming from then I don't think this is the site for you.......

"

haha

okay... now you have opened up a huge can of worms.. and this is where i think that you misunderstand swingers and swinging...

if you think that most swingers are here to replace something they don't have, for example bad sex or not enough sex.... then I think you have it wrong wrong wrong...

the sex swingers have is the compliment when they already have...not replace it! the sex they already have is fun... this just expands that fun!

if that is the angle you are coming from then I don't think this is the site for you......."

EXACTLY...I cant speak for all the women on here...but in general..its Very easy to get Vanilla sex anywhere...anytime...like I said on another thread...I enjoy the swingers boys more...as they are very open minded..not jealous..and know how to FUCK

Also from the couples perspective...Me and my OH..have amazing sex together...and sometimes we just like to include more people in it..its FUN...and thats what this lifestyle is about...FUN...!!!!

Grim remember the fun element in swinging...dont take it seriously or to heart...its a free site..if you had paid ..then maybe a moan about ratios could possibly have some validity...but..its free and its fun...lighten up.. making women laugh and smile can often reap rewards...

Tough on Whingers.

Tough on the causes of whinging.

(the new manifesto)

We have been on the site for about three years now and have met some fantastic people and what we get out of it is an addition to what we already enjoy . . Fun . .

We wont and do not meet people just for the sake of it, there has to be some chemistry and trust there and that is hopefully gained by messenger and phone chats. We dont meet fly by night types ie . . "down your way tomorrow about 3pm" thats what dock dollies are for !

We meet both sr8 and bi fems/males but our preferance tends to always lean to males and have found them to be less complicated than couples.

Yes there are alot more males here than fems and even couples . Accept it . Out of possibly every ten emails we get nine have not read our profile properly and the one remaining may go somewhere.

The rest of the emails just get deleted, naughty we know but if they cant be arsed then nor can we.

If guys would learn that there is no need to put cock pix on public display and save them for private use and be more genuine in there profiles without to many DOs and DONTs and be more sincere in the emails they send then perhaps they might get lucky.

Couples and Fems can be as bad with lists of DOs and DONTs in Capitals and high end porn for all to see, A cock is cock and a fanny is a fanny in our book.

Less is better , Its what you leave out that works , Forget personal issues, lovingly married, in love etc, at the end of the day most genuine people here are after one thing only and that is nsa fun . . Simples !

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

Note to the OP:

When in a hole, stop digging!.

Accept what has been said, move on & smile.

"

haha

if that is the angle you are coming from then I don't think this is the site for you......."

erm, i don't think i have it wrong. Most profiles i've checked state exactly that. U see it depends on the particular area too that lets u get woman!

"We have been on the site for about three years now and have met some fantastic people and what we get out of it is an addition to what we already enjoy . . Fun . .

We wont and do not meet people just for the sake of it, there has to be some chemistry and trust there and that is hopefully gained by messenger and phone chats. We dont meet fly by night types ie . . "down your way tomorrow about 3pm" thats what dock dollies are for !

We meet both sr8 and bi fems/males but our preferance tends to always lean to males and have found them to be less complicated than couples.

Yes there are alot more males here than fems and even couples . Accept it . Out of possibly every ten emails we get nine have not read our profile properly and the one remaining may go somewhere.

The rest of the emails just get deleted, naughty we know but if they cant be arsed then nor can we.

If guys would learn that there is no need to put cock pix on public display and save them for private use and be more genuine in there profiles without to many DOs and DONTs and be more sincere in the emails they send then perhaps they might get lucky.

Couples and Fems can be as bad with lists of DOs and DONTs in Capitals and high end porn for all to see, A cock is cock and a fanny is a fanny in our book.

Less is better , Its what you leave out that works , Forget personal issues, lovingly married, in love etc, at the end of the day most genuine people here are after one thing only and that is nsa fun . . Simples !"

thanks

a cock is a cock a pussy just a pussy

not making any similarities or assumptions here but isnt that a line used in the film hostel 2!!!

"

haha

if that is the angle you are coming from then I don't think this is the site for you.......

EXACTLY...I cant speak for all the women on here...but in general..its Very easy to get Vanilla sex anywhere...anytime...like I said on another thread...I enjoy the swingers boys more...as they are very open minded..not jealous..and know how to FUCK

Also from the couples perspective...Me and my OH..have amazing sex together...and sometimes we just like to include more people in it..its FUN...and thats what this lifestyle is about...FUN...!!!!

Grim remember the fun element in swinging...dont take it seriously or to heart...its a free site..if you had paid ..then maybe a moan about ratios could possibly have some validity...but..its free and its fun...lighten up.. making women laugh and smile can often reap rewards... "

Some ppl are good talkers and some are doers.

But i can't get a meet because i'm not a good talker..

Lots of girls say you know how to use your hands...

I'm stuck on an island trying to get off it..

"so have you been recruiting women locally to join the site to make it more fair for you to use?

Just wondered

...Hey I recuited loads of chicks... "

We men could learn a thing or two from you

perhaps i should do a tootsie and pretend i like girls!

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

by and large women treat men with disdane (sp) on here. Its not the same on some other sites. Rejection is fine...no one can be attractive to every one. It takes a sec. to reply with a 'no thanks'...but few women do.

BUT....there are so many false profiles that my immediate reaction to a nice reply is that its a wind up! lol

"Hi everyone

so what do u do?

Just wondered"

I'd get arrested for that!! haha

"We have been on the site for about three years now and have met some fantastic people and what we get out of it is an addition to what we already enjoy . . Fun . .

Less is better , Its what you leave out that works , Forget personal issues, lovingly married, in love etc, at the end of the day most genuine people here are after one thing only and that is nsa fun . . Simples !

thanks

a cock is a cock a pussy just a pussy

not making any similarities or assumptions here but isnt that a line used in the film hostel 2!!!

"

Hostel.."at the end of the day ,pussy is just pussy"..

Just wondered

perhaps i should do a tootsie and pretend i like girls!"

Yep...works for me ..I'm a bloke in drag....

Just wondered

perhaps i should do a tootsie and pretend i like girls!"

Stop wining Daddy Grim and get mailing. you only get lucky if you mail the tottie

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Your username also sounds a bit depressing. When reading a thread like this and seeing your name is grim doesnt have you coming across as the most lighthearted of men

"Your username also sounds a bit depressing. When reading a thread like this and seeing your name is grim doesnt have you coming across as the most lighthearted of men"

sorry about that. I like the sound of it. reminds me of the bro. grimm and the grim reaper

a block away from heaven

"Your username also sounds a bit depressing. When reading a thread like this and seeing your name is grim doesnt have you coming across as the most lighthearted of men sorry about that. I like the sound of it. reminds me of the bro. grimm and the grim reaper"
...And also of someone you would meet in a morgue

"Your username also sounds a bit depressing. When reading a thread like this and seeing your name is grim doesnt have you coming across as the most lighthearted of men

sorry about that. I like the sound of it. reminds me of the bro. grimm and the grim reaper

...And also of someone you would meet in a morgue"

U get that from one word! Thats - grim! haha

Just wondered

Stop wining Daddy Grim and get mailing. you only get lucky if you mail the tottie "

I am really liking Python's "Daddy Grim"...yep...you should change it...would make you sound..more soft edged...and fluffy .....

Woking-ish

Just wondered

Stop wining Daddy Grim and get mailing. you only get lucky if you mail the tottie

I am really liking Python's "Daddy Grim"...yep...you should change it...would make you sound..more soft edged...and fluffy ..... "

you made me spill my dinner now...lmao

heads down everybody the a-bomb is coming now....

Just wondered

I am really liking Python's "Daddy Grim"...yep...you should change it...would make you sound..more soft edged...and fluffy ..... "

I don't want to be fluffy, do i?

By *udereMan  over a year ago

haringey

to the op: dude get over it! cant see that you have done yourself any favours by starting this thread

well personally i think the ratio is brill we can pik and choose lol but i accept it must be diffo for sum genuine guys as theres so many picture watchers with right hands goin like the clappers

keep it up guys but better still keep it hard for us that wants it

Just wondered

Stop wining Daddy Grim and get mailing. you only get lucky if you mail the tottie "

and how is your 11 " cock? no need to look any further to find y woman dig u

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Note to the OP:

When in a hole, stop digging!.

Accept what has been said, move on & smile. "

Bump!

you keep on whinging, you're doing a great job."

Isnt he just

Oh my, just spent 20 mins reading through all that.....

Think I have wet myself with laughing!

Seriously dude, the hole is big enough now you can stop digging!

S.

I cant help..it..I know its WRONG...But I am Starting to like "Fluffy Daddy Grim"...he is well entertaining...yes...I'm off to seek Professional HELP.

Well reading all that just killed 1 hour.As for the op STOP DIGGING you nearly in China.And Cheeky behave

a block away from heaven

1 of the best threads ever

yes !

"

"Moaners make people see how things really are" What a load of nonsense!! There are different types of moaning: moaning because its cold/hot, moaning because people have no manners, moaning about the queue in the shops, moaning about parking, people moan about everying, thats not going to make people see how things really are, they already know!!!

"Moaners make people see how things really are" What a load of nonsense!! There are different types of moaning: moaning because its cold/hot, moaning because people have no manners, moaning about the queue in the shops, moaning about parking, people moan about everying, thats not going to make people see how things really are, they already know!!! "

Right. Moaning is everywhere. u can't change that.

It's inherent in ppl behaviour. Most of us have the ability to act on or ignore our thoughts. But y should ppl refrain from moaning about things that some ppl consider are non moaning areas.

I thought life isn't black and white as some ppl accuse me of picturing it...

given the nature of some other threads on here i seem to have caused a bit of an issue that keeps getting repeated in one way or another.

show me in other areas where moanning is detrimental. Perhaps ppl misunderstand or can't infer any difference between this and constructive critisism.

Yes but OP you are moaning about not enough women on this site,even if there was more women or equal numbers it would not guarentee that you would be more likely to get a meet!

"Yes but OP you are moaning about not enough women on this site,even if there was more women or equal numbers it would not guarentee that you would be more likely to get a meet!"

I'm guessing so would alot of outher ppl if it were reversed.

Look at the "constructive" moans woman leave on their profile saying " wow, to many emails to respond"

all behaviour is alike it is just seen at different angles by ppl.

clacton on sea

numbers are just that they mean nothing, at the end of the day it's all about personal choice's,

Not everyone is everyone's chocolate cake nor are they ever likely to be, all you can do is sell yourself as best you can and hope that someone likes what they see

"Yes but OP you are moaning about not enough women on this site,even if there was more women or equal numbers it would not guarentee that you would be more likely to get a meet!

Look at the "constructive" moans woman leave on their profile saying " wow, to many emails to respond"

all behaviour is alike it is just seen at different angles by ppl."

My guess is that women put things like that on their profiles as a way of letting people know that they getting loads of emails and that its taking time to get through them!

clacton on sea

"Yes but OP you are moaning about not enough women on this site,even if there was more women or equal numbers it would not guarentee that you would be more likely to get a meet!

all behaviour is alike it is just seen at different angles by ppl."

you really aint doing the SINGLE man's cause any good here at all, your fuelling the fire of the single being nothing better than a whinging whining desperate person, so for the sake of the rest of us who want to enjoy the pleasures we gain from being here do us all a favour and leave it out or LEAVE the site and let those of us who are more positive about the whole thing get on with it

"numbers are just that they mean nothing, at the end of the day it's all about personal choice's,

Not everyone is everyone's chocolate cake nor are they ever likely to be, all you can do is sell yourself as best you can and hope that someone likes what they see "

Well said,there is another thread on here where a guy isnt moaning and enjoying the site,he's been on here 3 wks and had a few meets... Goes to show what people say is true... its a massive turn off to see people moaning!

you really aint doing the SINGLE man's cause any good here at all, your fuelling the fire of the single being nothing better than a whinging whining desperate person, so for the sake of the rest of us who want to enjoy the pleasures we gain from being here do us all a favour and leave it out or LEAVE the site and let those of us who are more positive about the whole thing get on with it "

U have a choice to. U don't have to GO INTO the forums where a thread u find offensive may be.

It takes two to tango

you really aint doing the SINGLE man's cause any good here at all, your fuelling the fire of the single being nothing better than a whinging whining desperate person, so for the sake of the rest of us who want to enjoy the pleasures we gain from being here do us all a favour and leave it out or LEAVE the site and let those of us who are more positive about the whole thing get on with it

U have a choice to. U don't have to GO INTO the forums where a thread u find offensive may be.

It takes two to tango"

This is an open forum where anyone can comment!!

It takes two to tango

This is an open forum where anyone can comment!!"

I know J. I was making a point. Some guys think i'm not doing myself any good. I was pointing out. Woman or men don't have to go into. A bit like watching a programme on tv u find offensive.

Then u can't complain. cos nobody made u watch it. like nobody made u look at this thread to see me "moaning"

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

keep it up im all for guys moaning about people on here. the reason you cant get the attention, the ladies are all too busy enjoying themselves at mine lol

"keep it up im all for guys moaning about people on here. the reason you cant get the attention, the ladies are all too busy enjoying themselves at mine lol "

interesting point. hang on a sec

clacton on sea

"keep it up im all for guys moaning about people on here. the reason you cant get the attention, the ladies are all too busy enjoying themselves at mine lol

interesting point. hang on a sec"

you post is much like dropping a bomb on a place and then saying sorry but you didn't have to live there so it's not my fault your house got blown to bits.

your moaning about not getting meets and the likes, then in the next breath your saying that it's not your fault if someone finds your post offensive, demeaning and downright harmful to other single male site user's, your attitude toward other site users leave much to be desired both male and females alike.

FFS get a life sort yourself out and remember that this lifestyle relies solely on others showing respect to the people in this lifestyle, while your showing such a blatant disrespect your chance's are diminishing fast

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

The original post epitomises everything that is seen to be wrong with the single fellas on here.

Hopefully people don't tar them all with the same brush based on this!

"keep it up im all for guys moaning about people on here. the reason you cant get the attention, the ladies are all too busy enjoying themselves at mine lol

you post is much like dropping a bomb on a place and then saying sorry but you didn't have to live there so it's not my fault your house got blown to bits.

your moaning about not getting meets and the likes, then in the next breath your saying that it's not your fault if someone finds your post offensive, demeaning and downright harmful to other single male site user's, your attitude toward other site users leave much to be desired both male and females alike.

FFS get a life sort yourself out and remember that this lifestyle relies solely on others showing respect to the people in this lifestyle, while your showing such a blatant disrespect your chance's are diminishing fast "

hmmm

ppl seem to be putting words into my mouth. assuming things from the words i suggested.

lets get this straight shall we

i said woman have to be AWARE of the fact that some men, (i find myself here) don't send 1000 msg to every single woman, couple. they only send one or two. So we are going to be let down more if nothing gets returned. This reminds me of sending of resumes to employers... haha. A few kind ones reply. But how many ppl moan that they don't get replies from this kind of thing.

Everything else is suggested by the ppl who have commented on what they said - not what i said or thought.

As for your outburst on my attitude to other male users and females. I find this laughable. I find it strange.

Can u tell me these things word for word so i can comment about it. Cos i would really like to help u understand what it was i was trying to say. After all u came into my thread and commented - u didn't have to. u don't respect my wishes to comment either...

cuckoo

i said woman have to be AWARE of the fact that some men, (i find myself here) don't send 1000 msg to every single woman, couple. they only send one or two. So we are going to be let down more if nothing gets returned. This reminds me of sending of resumes to employers... haha. A few kind ones reply. But how many ppl moan that they don't get replies from this kind of thing.

fair enough, you only send a few out...but how is a woman who has gotten let;s say like myself today about 30 messages, supposed to know that you have only messaged me and 2 others as opposed to joe blow who has sent 50 out...we are aware of the effects of rejection ...

"i said woman have to be AWARE of the fact that some men, (i find myself here) don't send 1000 msg to every single woman, couple. they only send one or two. So we are going to be let down more if nothing gets returned. This reminds me of sending of resumes to employers... haha. A few kind ones reply. But how many ppl moan that they don't get replies from this kind of thing.

fair enough, you only send a few out...but how is a woman who has gotten let;s say like myself today about 30 messages, supposed to know that you have only messaged me and 2 others as opposed to joe blow who has sent 50 out...we are aware of the effects of rejection ..."

Thats the problem

have a sister site called " Swinging - let's see if its for me"

whereby ppl know beforehand the expectations

If u were to view the website as an outsider what does the connotations of swinging hold? Fair enough, once a woman who has kindly explained the situation - u know.

it comes down to the title of the site. It's nobodies fault. But keeping a problem hid and not talked about - thats crazy.

"cuckoo "

*BANG BANG*

FFS get a life sort yourself out and remember that this lifestyle relies solely on others showing respect to the people in this lifestyle, while your showing such a blatant disrespect your chance's are diminishing fast

hmmm

ppl seem to be putting words into my mouth. assuming things from the words i suggested.

lets get this straight shall we

Everything else is suggested by the ppl who have commented on what they said - not what i said or thought.

As for your outburst on my attitude to other male users and females. I find this laughable. I find it strange.

Can u tell me these things word for word so i can comment about it. Cos i would really like to help u understand what it was i was trying to say. After all u came into my thread and commented - u didn't have to. u don't respect my wishes to comment either...

"

So basically,what you are saying is you are right and everyone else on here who has commented is wrong and shouldnt have commented on this open thread?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok this is going round in circles and too big to load anyway.

To the OP......if you don't want to take any advice from people on this thread thats up to you.....but I think for what it is worth......it might be a safe bet most of them have it right.

Thread closed.