FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Club touts

Club touts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed an increase in the number of profiles on here that are simply created to get people to attend certain clubs? Are these people getting paid by the clubs like touts you find outside bars & clubs abroad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Think you will find that they are staff who promote the clubs, but they also meet as well x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Or just people who love "their" club.

"Think you will find that they are staff who promote the clubs, but they also meet as well x"

That makes sense, is that allowed on here? I guess it must be

Scunthorpe

I suspect that most (if not all) staff and owners of swinging clubs were swingers first.. and to be honest, good clubs with lots of members must good for swinging in general.

"I suspect that most (if not all) staff and owners of swinging clubs were swingers first.. and to be honest, good clubs with lots of members must good for swinging in general."

Fair comment , but creating a profile to try and tout other people to attend clubs is misleading if it's not specified

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Well I am looking forward to the new one that is opening up in manchester near the MEN arena, the people who are running it are great friends of mine and I am sure, that they will be promoting it on here too!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they love a certain club, why shouldn't they?, plus it could be the only place they can meet, if the can't accomadate.

Her

Scunthorpe

"

Fair comment , but creating a profile to try and tout other people to attend clubs is misleading if it's not specified"

I must say, we often "recommend" a certain club that we frequent in Sheffield... this is because we really like the place and think that it's really good. Also, because we'd love to see more of you sexy people there when we go

"Well I am looking forward to the new one that is opening up in manchester near the MEN arena, the people who are running it are great friends of mine and I am sure, that they will be promoting it on here too!!"

That's exactly the type of thing I ment

"I suspect that most (if not all) staff and owners of swinging clubs were swingers first.. and to be honest, good clubs with lots of members must good for swinging in general.

Fair comment , but creating a profile to try and tout other people to attend clubs is misleading if it's not specified"

It should be specified , I agree .

However , certain clubs have special nights run by swingers like an under 30's night , or a BBW night and the swingers hosting these nights may use their profile to advertise these events .

Clubs need numbers to survive , and as regular club goers we understand this .

"If they love a certain club, why shouldn't they?, plus it could be the only place they can meet, if the can't accomadate.

Her"

This is the case for us

"

Fair comment , but creating a profile to try and tout other people to attend clubs is misleading if it's not specified

I must say, we often "recommend" a certain club that we frequent in Sheffield... this is because we really like the place and think that it's really good. Also, because we'd love to see more of you sexy people there when we go "

Fair enough. But your not getting paid to do that? Some people are,I get the impression that some people may have been 'conned' into attending a club by profiles that claim they will be there and liking to meet when the reality is different

Saw a similar post in one the admin forums the other day. They encourage people to report any transparent drumming up business posts. Thing is where do you draw the line between excited regulars chatting about their upcoming weekend??

Probably solve it by simply doing it on the Meet thread??

Either way it's great how admin have sorted the usual Thursday/Friday culprits.

I cant see the problem, you look at a profile n see something you dont like then move on to the next one

Gimp

Now on my profile I state I will only meet at a certain club. I'm in no way affiliated with that club, it's just I don't accomm and this is the easier & safer option for me.

However I have often thought that it might look like I am advertising that club in some way but I'm not sure hie to say I only meet here.

"I cant see the problem, you look at a profile n see something you dont like then move on to the next one

Gimp"

That's helpful, why don't you apply your logic to forum threads

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sometimes just to be seen as part of the 'in crowd' of certain clubs

or touting...

but hey, at least they are having fun

"I cant see the problem, you look at a profile n see something you dont like then move on to the next one

Gimp

That's helpful, why don't you apply your logic to forum threads "

Because my superior intellect is wasted on some people so i attempt to dumb down

Gimp

Gimp

Because my superior intellect is wasted on some people so i attempt to dumb down

Gimp"

O, the irony

Gimp

Gimp

O, the irony "

Perfection is a Cross i have to bear

Gimp

Gimp

Gimp

O, the irony

Perfection is a Cross i have to bear

Gimp"

Again, how ironic

Tin hat anyone?

Her

"

I must say, we often "recommend" a certain club that we frequent in Sheffield... this is because we really like the place and think that it's really good. Also, because we'd love to see more of you sexy people there when we go

Fair enough. But your not getting paid to do that? Some people are,I get the impression that some people may have been 'conned' into attending a club by profiles that claim they will be there and liking to meet when the reality is different "

Your impression is misguided, and to state that people are "conned" into attending a club...

Gives me the impression you have some sort of agenda or perhaps vendetta???

By *udie_GirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Rochdale

I think the general issue here is people possible getting some form of reward for what should be a fun activity.

Nothing whatsoever against the commercial activities of a club. But I see where the OP is coming from.

It's akin to people advertising so called swingers/gangbang parties, and charging £25 per head.

Or women who use a profile for what, lets be honest, is simple prostitution.

All of which have their place, but I dont think it should be here. However, thats just my opinion.

"

Fair enough. But your not getting paid to do that? Some people are,I get the impression that some people may have been 'conned' into attending a club by profiles that claim they will be there and liking to meet when the reality is different

Your impression is misguided, and to state that people are "conned" into attending a club...

Gives me the impression you have some sort of agenda or perhaps vendetta???"

No agenda, or vendetta, you seem very defensive, gives me the impression this thread has hit a nerve

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

I think transparency is the best approach. For clubs I can see the fanboi/gurl posts and then apply some caution on it says. If a club is poor over time no amount of spin will keep it open.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin don't mind clubs using their own profile to promote their club, but draw the line at multiple ones.

If you think you are being mislead in mails I would report and let Admin take a look.

LOL our Agenda is NOT committing Murder!!!

» Add a new message to this topic