FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Took first step!

Took first step!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We joined this site with the initial wanting people to watch us have sex on cam, which we loved and both myself and the wife still wanna do that more. Unfortunately we went on holiday around 2 days after joining but we are back on Monday to start this some more.

Anyway the real discussion has been me watching her get fucked, by 1, 2 or 3 guys, white or BBC too. She's enjoyed messaging flirting with people and I get so turned on reading the messages too.

We've been together since we were about 16, we only know each other physically really for so so long. But last night we were out in magaluf and she suggested we play a game to sort of test the water how I'd feel. She said both of us should try and pull and see how the other reacts. I wasn't that bothered about me trying to pull but turned on at the thought of her, anyway she ended up kissing 3 guys, 2nd of which had his hands under her dress feeling her ass and pussy a bit too.

After it all we went back to hotel and had unbelievable sex. Both of us can't wait to go further. I cannot wait to see her getting fucked, sucking cock, getting used and abused!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im in

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

It sounds like the two of you are embarking on a fantastic voyage of new discovery

Good luck to you xx

By *om and kellyCouple  over a year ago

dundee

While in.magaluf kelly and I picked two young lads and we took them back to our hotel. I sat and wanked while they spit roasted her. Very horny indeed

"We joined this site with the initial wanting people to watch us have sex on cam, which we loved and both myself and the wife still wanna do that more. Unfortunately we went on holiday around 2 days after joining but we are back on Monday to start this some more.

Anyway the real discussion has been me watching her get fucked, by 1, 2 or 3 guys, white or BBC too. She's enjoyed messaging flirting with people and I get so turned on reading the messages too.

We've been together since we were about 16, we only know each other physically really for so so long. But last night we were out in magaluf and she suggested we play a game to sort of test the water how I'd feel. She said both of us should try and pull and see how the other reacts. I wasn't that bothered about me trying to pull but turned on at the thought of her, anyway she ended up kissing 3 guys, 2nd of which had his hands under her dress feeling her ass and pussy a bit too.

After it all we went back to hotel and had unbelievable sex. Both of us can't wait to go further. I cannot wait to see her getting fucked, sucking cock, getting used and abused!!

"

Congratulations, hope this helps you get to a new level of satisfaction and intimacy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys, can't wait to go further now!!!

"Thanks guys, can't wait to go further now!!! "

"We joined this site with the initial wanting people to watch us have sex on cam, which we loved and both myself and the wife still wanna do that more. Unfortunately we went on holiday around 2 days after joining but we are back on Monday to start this some more.

"

The wife's in magaluf lol

"Thanks guys, can't wait to go further now!!! "

Give me a shout if you need me!

If you are ever in Ireland love to meet up

» Add a new message to this topic