FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > On Display

On Display

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *D40 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Have to laugh, i'm nothing special, just an ordinary everyday person.

On Friday night i'm going to a 'do' at my best mates college. I'm expecting a lot of attention, a lot of surreptitious looks & maybe even some straight out questioning.

Why? Because my friend has told them all she is bringing her swinging friend as a guest lol.

Should make it an interesting night at the University do. I have visions of them announcing various musical pieces and reciting poetry and then a drumrool

"AND NOW FOR THE SWINGER"... my it's going to be funny lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

You need to get a picture of you in the park on a swing, so you can look all disgusted and prove you aren't THAT sort of swinger and here's the proof....

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Watch out if they all got car keys in their hands , and you are asked if you got the glass fruit bowl in ya bag! .... Only two close friends know we are swingers... Neither of these would tell the world and I would be totaly fucked off if they told others our business...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Should make it an interesting night at the University do.

"AND NOW FOR THE SWINGER"... my it's going to be funny lol "

Is it a Sydney University do?

Now just waiting for Sydney to reply!!!

We used to get a load of questions and loads of interest from people who always fancied doing it but didn't quite know how to start or what to expect.

You'll probably make a few converts too!

XXXX

All the academics I know are pretty cool and honestly wouldn't really give a hoot/judge you by that.

Thinking about it, I know at least 2 who have/do swing...

I just like idiocy, is not limited to any particular demographic.

It's not always high brow conversation, they might even laugh at a well timed fart joke...

E.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

oh oobee doo .. i wanna be like you oo oo

By *D40 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

" Watch out if they all got car keys in their hands , and you are asked if you got the glass fruit bowl in ya bag! .... Only two close friends know we are swingers... Neither of these would tell the world and I would be totaly fucked off if they told others our business... "

Oooh car keys and fish bowl...

Seriously my friend is my best friend and dabbles herself usually at clubs & the horny hotel. She would never say something to someone we know. We've had quite some laughs about her going back and regaling them with tales of our adventures, however she normally keeps her part in a low profile. Her halo, unlike mine, is firmly above her head...

Now to find a swing my bum will fit into for the swinging picture

» Add a new message to this topic