FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > man claims his huge black penis ruined his life !

man claims his huge black penis ruined his life !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

in 2007, a popular talk show host, from holland, spoke about the time he inter_iewed a black man that was regarded as having the biggest penis in europe. he claims that the black man experienced emotional problems and troubles because of the huge size of his penis. apparently, when he was at school, he was teased because of the abnormally large size of his penis. consequently, he has been hurt psychologically. even as an adult, he still has emotional problems.

i would like to ask you some questions.

1. do you have any sympathy for the black man’s apparent misfortune of having a really big penis?

2. can a penis really be too big?

3. considering that the ‘black ethnicity’ is only a minority in europe, did you expect a black man to have the biggest penis?

note: i do not know the blackman’s name, but i do know the name of the talk show host. i have not included his name because i am not sure if it would be breaking the rules of the forum. if you want his name then e-mail me and i will send it to you privately.

note: i am fully aware that my threads have a particular theme. furthermore, i am confident that other users know my threads have a particular theme. therefore, you don’t have to point it out because everyone already knows. answer the questions or just read a different thread, enjoy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Yes

Yes

Can't say I've ever given it much thought

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1.No I would feel more sorry for a guy with a tiny penis

2. Yes of course some women can't handle big todgers.

3.How do you prove you have the biggest penis in Europe?

Your data is 4 years out of date you may need to do further research.

I imagine having a dick that hung like a third leg could get a bit annoying after a while.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

bless him

No

Yes

No

Kent

By the way OP you can't get info trouble for naming a talk show host on here or half the forum would be banned for mentioning Jeremy Kyle at some point!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

any pics that I could use on my BBC profile ?

[Removed by poster at 27/05/14 17:29:57]

There are people with 'bigger' troubles in the world.. I'd direct my sympathies towards such folk.

Nevertheless, I hope he has been able to find what he's looking for.

I hope OP finds what he's looking for and that contentment is very close by to this discovery.

Ops ur osbsesed over the bbc lol.

Kent

"Ops ur osbsesed over the bbc lol."

Now now, follow the ops instructions and don't talk about that!

"Ops ur osbsesed over the bbc lol.

Now now, follow the ops instructions and don't talk about that! "

Ah yes.. I did forget about that lol.

"any pics that I could use on my BBC profile ? "

I get them sent everyday...ill pass them on

God knows who they belong too though,not always the profile holder thats for sure

Now now, follow the ops instructions and don't talk about that! Ah yes.. I did forget about that lol."

you can talk about it, just be pleasant, lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"any pics that I could use on my BBC profile ?

I get them sent everyday...ill pass them on

God knows who they belong too though,not always the profile holder thats for sure "

Kent

I know woman that have been teased and made miserable over having huge boobs from a young age, don't see why this is any different.

"I know woman that have been teased and made miserable over having huge boobs from a young age, don't see why this is any different. "

lol, i wish i was teased for having a huge penis.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"any pics that I could use on my BBC profile ? "

I've seen some pretty awesome pics from guys on here. Unfortunately Google reverse image search showed they had been stolen, but they're always nice to look at.

Kent

"I know woman that have been teased and made miserable over having huge boobs from a young age, don't see why this is any different.

lol, i wish i was teased for having a huge penis."

There is a difference though from being well endowed to having one so big that most woman are too scared to go near it through!

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I imagine having a dick that hung like a third leg could get a bit annoying after a while. "
it is ffs

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No

I am starting to gain respect for the OP. Your persistence despite all the negative comments is admirable.

here we go again, yawn

essex chelmsford

"here we go again, yawn"
the op just loves a black cock what can we do

Holly Willabooboobys response at the end of the video clip is classic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2199227/Jonah-Falcon-13-5-inches-living-worlds-biggest-penis.html

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"here we go again, yawn"

Yes, you'd have to: to get that BBC deepthroated

1. No

2. No

3. Yes

We met a black guy about 2 years ago who travelled up from London .

His pics seemed to be too good to be true , from what we could see his cock was huge !

To cut a long story short ( pardon the pun ) he arrived and we went to our local club .

After a drink and a chat we got a room and when he got it out we were astounded , omg it was truly long and not a bad girth .

Well , the length was at least Sabrinas forearm and hand , and although he didn't get a solid erection , he was a repeater , and in the hour we played came 3 times .

He couldn't get even half inside her whilst fucking and the condom only covered half his length .

A truly wonderful experience for us all , and never even close again , but he was a lovely guy and very happy with his equipment .

"1. No

2. No

3. Yes

His pics seemed to be too good to be true , from what we could see his cock was huge !

To cut a long story short ( pardon the pun ) he arrived and we went to our local club .

After a drink and a chat we got a room and when he got it out we were astounded , omg it was truly long and not a bad girth .

Well , the length was at least Sabrinas forearm and hand , and although he didn't get a solid erection , he was a repeater , and in the hour we played came 3 times .

He couldn't get even half inside her whilst fucking and the condom only covered half his length .

A truly wonderful experience for us all , and never even close again , but he was a lovely guy and very happy with his equipment .

"

Off at a tangent but that pic of Mrs with a cigarette in hand and blowing smoke on a cock is fucking awesome

"1. No

2. No

3. Yes

"

it is a shame the black guy could not get fully erect

lol, i assure you there is nothing better than seeing a fully erect big black penis.

white women find it hard to control their emotions when they see a big hard black cock. lol, their husbands get just as excited !!!

"1. No

2. No

3. Yes

lol, i assure you there is nothing better than seeing a fully erect big black penis.

white women find it hard to control their emotions when they see a big hard black cock. lol, their husbands get just as excited !!!"

I think he woukd have passed out uf he became fully erect , and we have enjoyed the delight of plenty of BBC in all it's glory on many occasions . And you are right

"1. No

2. No

3. Yes

white women find it hard to control their emotions when they see a big hard black cock. lol, their husbands get just as excited !!!"

Are you straight

"1. No

2. No

3. Yes

white women find it hard to control their emotions when they see a big hard black cock. lol, their husbands get just as excited !!!

I think he woukd have passed out uf he became fully erect , and we have enjoyed the delight of plenty of BBC in all it's glory on many occasions . And you are right "

lol, it sounds like you are very greedy for bbc

i can't blame you

it is fantastic to watch a white woman playing with a bbc

keep up the good work

"1. No

2. No

3. Yes

Are you straight "

I am , yes

"1. No

2. No

3. Yes

Are you straight

I am , yes "

I know you are I ment somebody else

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"

I get excited at any big hard cock, I don't really care what colour it is.

" Are you straight "

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?"

Would appear from previous threads that you are a little preoccupied with bbc etc.

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

Would appear from previous threads that you are a little preoccupied with bbc etc."

The Op has a fetish for penis humiliation and black on white, nothing wrong or homosexual about that, just a rather large kink...and he's been a decent enough host on this thread. But it is early

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

Would appear from previous threads that you are a little preoccupied with bbc etc."

you noticed?

He is always a decent host on his threads,its some of the responders that are less than polite,especially when they know exactly what the content of the threads are going to be about

"Holly Willabooboobys response at the end of the video clip is classic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2199227/Jonah-Falcon-13-5-inches-living-worlds-biggest-penis.html"

I like the comment someone made at the bottom:

"Reminds me of a joke..............a woman about to have sex with a particular man for the first time is shocked at the size of his appendage and exclaims " don't come near me with that thing I've got a bad heart " to which he replies " ok I'll try and miss it "

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?"

Yiu said there is nothing better than seeing an erect black penis, just an odd thing to say from a straight man

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?"

A straight guy who drools over black mens cocks continually ... think you need to come out & admit you bi at least & maybe also admit you are fixiated lol

Daz

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

Would appear from previous threads that you are a little preoccupied with bbc etc.

The Op has a fetish for penis humiliation and black on white, nothing wrong or homosexual about that, just a rather large kink...and he's been a decent enough host on this thread. But it is early"

He asked , I answered but thank you for your input

"Holly Willabooboobys response at the end of the video clip is classic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2199227/Jonah-Falcon-13-5-inches-living-worlds-biggest-penis.html

I like the comment someone made at the bottom:

"Reminds me of a joke..............a woman about to have sex with a particular man for the first time is shocked at the size of his appendage and exclaims " don't come near me with that thing I've got a bad heart " to which he replies " ok I'll try and miss it "

"

Haha

"He is always a decent host on his threads,its some of the responders that are less than polite,especially when they know exactly what the content of the threads are going to be about"

That's a fair comment I am just trying to understand his kink,

Yes

Yes

No

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

you noticed?"

No.

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

lol, everyone needs a hobby

i like thinking about bbc because i fantasise about the enjoyment the white woman will have when she receives it.

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

i like thinking about bbc because i fantasise about the enjoyment the white woman will have when she receives it.

"

Fair enough

"1.No I would feel more sorry for a guy with a tiny penis

2. Yes of course some women can't handle big todgers.

3.How do you prove you have the biggest penis in Europe?

Your data is 4 years out of date you may need to do further research.

"

. Oh this made me chuckle ! B

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

Was this the same show that had a man with a really squeaky voice and the presenter was in hysterics although he was there for help with his problem?

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

"

That doesn't explain why you love seeing an erect black penis, I am not having a go, just curious why a straight man would like black cocks

"Was this the same show that had a man with a really squeaky voice and the presenter was in hysterics although he was there for help with his problem?"

Joe Pesquale

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

"Was this the same show that had a man with a really squeaky voice and the presenter was in hysterics although he was there for help with his problem?

Joe Pesquale"

Worst than that, google squeaky voice man, Dutch show.

So funny

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

That doesn't explain why you love seeing an erect black penis, I am not having a go, just curious why a straight man would like black cocks "

i like thinking about what the big black cock will do to the white woman.

i also like the contrast in colour.

i prefer the black man to be very dark and the white woman to be very pale.

i find the colour contrast really kinky and its a big thing for me

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

That doesn't explain why you love seeing an erect black penis, I am not having a go, just curious why a straight man would like black cocks

"

That's not what you said,

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

That's not what you said, "

what i said was

'it is a shame the black guy could not get fully erect

white women find it hard to control their emotions when they see a big hard black cock. lol, their husbands get just as excited !!!'

this is consistent with what i just told you

the reason why their husbands get excited is because they fantasise about the fun their white wife will have with the bbc.

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

white women find it hard to control their emotions when they see a big hard black cock. lol, their husbands get just as excited !!!'

this is consistent with what i just told you "

Is it? You said There is nothing better than seeing an erect black penis, it doesn't matter what context that's in does it? I hope you eventually find what your looking for

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

how about the ladies who could say an enourmus black penis destroyed their lives lol

Crucifixions, stonings...

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

Is it? You said There is nothing better than seeing an erect black penis, it doesn't matter what context that's in does it? I hope you eventually find what your looking for "

yes IT DOES matter !!!

a husband will let a another man have sex with his wife because he fantasies about the enjoyment she will have.

if the husband sees a really really big penis then he is going to think that his wife will really enjoy it.

the husband does not have sex !!!

the husband enjoyment comes from his fantasy of his wife being pleasured by another man.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Biggest cock in europe? Google " silicone cock' man who injected silicone in his cock for 6 years! Ffs! Its a monster! Lmfao

Black&White Utopia

Ps ... Opps sorry OP its not black ... But is BIG! Lmfao

" Biggest cock in europe? Google " silicone cock' man who injected silicone in his cock for 6 years! Ffs! Its a monster! Lmfao "

lol, i heard of people injecting silicone into their balls, but not their penis

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

Is it? You said There is nothing better than seeing an erect black penis, it doesn't matter what context that's in does it? I hope you eventually find what your looking for "

Think it is the context, I think the Op is saying the glory of the mahoosive black cock about to do it's damage to said tiny white women is somthing to behold...

Black&White Utopia

" Biggest cock in europe? Google " silicone cock' man who injected silicone in his cock for 6 years! Ffs! Its a monster! Lmfao

"

oh this deff his cock! Lol

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

Is it? You said There is nothing better than seeing an erect black penis, it doesn't matter what context that's in does it? I hope you eventually find what your looking for

Think it is the context, I think the Op is saying the glory of the mahoosive black cock about to do it's damage to said tiny white women is somthing to behold..."

" Biggest cock in europe? Google " silicone cock' man who injected silicone in his cock for 6 years! Ffs! Its a monster! Lmfao

oh this deff his cock! Lol "

lol, that does not count anyway because it is artificial.

there is nothing better than a big natural black cock

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

a husband will let a another man have sex with his wife because he fantasies about the enjoyment she will have.

if the husband sees a really really big penis then he is going to think that his wife will really enjoy it.

the husband enjoyment comes from his fantasy of his wife being pleasured by another man.

"

No it doesn't, for starters your not married, so you theory is invalid, if you were looking for a big black cock to satisfy your wife that would make more sense, you have no emotional attachment to the women the BBC is fucking,

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

No it doesn't, for starters your not married, so you theory is invalid, if you were looking for a big black cock to satisfy your wife that would make more sense, you have no emotional attachment to the women the BBC is fucking, "

typically, i find white women more attractive than all other ethnicities. therefore, i fantasise about white women more.

as a single man i don't need to have an emotional attachment. i just need to have a sexual attachment.

i fantasise about what those big black guys will do and how much the white women will enjoy it.

i get my 'kink' from thinking rather than the doing.

It doesn't matter what the context is!! Let's not label folk. The OP is happy-let him be!! Go for it mate-if want to see a black cock, then so be it.

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

No it doesn't, for starters your not married, so you theory is invalid, if you were looking for a big black cock to satisfy your wife that would make more sense, you have no emotional attachment to the women the BBC is fucking,

typically, i find white women more attractive than all other ethnicities. therefore, i fantasise about white women more.

as a single man i don't need to have an emotional attachment. i just need to have a sexual attachment.

i fantasise about what those big black guys will do and how much the white women will enjoy it.

i get my 'kink' from thinking rather than the doing."

So your profile is bogus? Your just on here to think about fantasies rather than live them

"It doesn't matter what the context is!! Let's not label folk. The OP is happy-let him be!! Go for it mate-if want to see a black cock, then so be it. "

I agree, each to their own, just curious

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

So your profile is bogus? Your just on here to think about fantasies rather than live them"

my objective is to watch a bbc have sex with a white woman in real life.

it really turns me on.

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

So your profile is bogus? Your just on here to think about fantasies rather than live them

it really turns me on.

"

I see. Good luck

"It doesn't matter what the context is!! Let's not label folk. The OP is happy-let him be!! Go for it mate-if want to see a black cock, then so be it.

I agree, each to their own, just curious "

I'll remember to wear a flame retardant suit when I post if you're still online, sugarcoating bile into curiosity is a touch sad...

"It doesn't matter what the context is!! Let's not label folk. The OP is happy-let him be!! Go for it mate-if want to see a black cock, then so be it.

I'll remember to wear a flame retardant suit when I post if you're still online, sugarcoating bile into curiosity is a touch sad..."

Get a grip, try sticking to the thread,

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

it really turns me on.

I see. Good luck "

lol, i know it is a unique fetish and most people don't understand.

i hope you truly understand more about it than you did before.

i thank you for wishing me good luck

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

"

You really do seem to consider yourself an authority on what white women and their husbands think when encountering a huge black penis, I'm intrigued to know how you come by such an opinion.

As a white woman who is sexually attracted to black guys I can honestly say that the size of their cock plays no part in my attraction, quite the opposite in fact, a huge cock would put me right off. I have a very healthy sexual appetite and enjoy deep penetration but there is a wealth of difference between that and having my cervix battered to the point where it becomes painful and causes stomach cramps. I have several friends who enjoy sex with black guys and they all feel similarly to me when it comes to size so maybe your assumption is not as accurate as you seem to think?

Obviously I cannot speak for the husbands you claim to know so much about. I am lucky that my partner derives a sense of pleasure in seeing me have a good time sexually but again it has nothing to do with how well endowed the guys I play with are, simply that I enjoy pleasuring them and they me!! He also participates as well as watching so it would seem that you are wrong in your assumption that the husbands don't have sex too!!!

Op are you talking from a Cuckold perspective? All be it an imaginary one at the moment.

"Op are you talking from a Cuckold perspective? All be it an imaginary one at the moment."

yes

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

You really do seem to consider yourself an authority on what white women and their husbands think when encountering a huge black penis, I'm intrigued to know how you come by such an opinion.

As a white woman who is sexually attracted to black guys I can honestly say that the size of their cock plays no part in my attraction, quite the opposite in fact, a huge cock would put me right off. I have a very healthy sexual appetite and enjoy deep penetration but there is a wealth of difference between that and having my cervix battered to the point where it becomes painful and causes stomach cramps. I have several friends who enjoy sex with black guys and they all feel similarly to me when it comes to size so maybe your assumption is not as accurate as you seem to think?

Obviously I cannot speak for the husbands you claim to know so much about. I am lucky that my partner derives a sense of pleasure in seeing me have a good time sexually but again it has nothing to do with how well endowed the guys I play with are, simply that I enjoy pleasuring them and they me!! He also participates as well as watching so it would seem that you are wrong in your assumption that the husbands don't have sex too!!! "

people want different things

my fantasies are based upon what i want and like.

your fantasies are based upon what you and your husband want and like.

therefore, our fantasies, likes and preferences do not have to be the same

the only thing that i am concerned about is what i want and like.

the only thing you are concerned about is what you want and like

and all of that is cool

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

Obviously I cannot speak for the husbands you claim to know so much about. I am lucky that my partner derives a sense of pleasure in seeing me have a good time sexually but again it has nothing to do with how well endowed the guys I play with are, simply that I enjoy pleasuring them and they me!! He also participates as well as watching so it would seem that you are wrong in your assumption that the husbands don't have sex too!!!

and all of that is cool "

Can I ask you why you post in the forums? For the sake of out over sensitive friend who spat his dummy out I am asking out of curiosity

"Op are you talking from a Cuckold perspective? All be it an imaginary one at the moment.

yes "

Have you thought about changing your profile to involve potential Cuckoldress and state you are into contrast, scale and humiliation. Make up your profile to attact a fb that might just enjoy exploring that...you never know

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

and all of that is cool

Can I ask you why you post in the forums? For the sake of out over sensitive friend who spat his dummy out I am asking out of curiosity "

the people that are meant to read and comment on my threads are obviously those people that have an interest in the subject.

i don't like lesbian sex so i don't read or comment on threads about lesbian sex. it's that simple.

i create my subject headline so there is no ambiguity.

lol, it's not my fault people that don't want to come here actually come here. i did not invite them !!

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

and all of that is cool "

It is indeed, my point was that maybe you should not make such sweeping generalisations about what you deem other people like. We are all here for our own reasons and as you say they are many and varied.

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

and all of that is cool

It is indeed, my point was that maybe you should not make such sweeping generalisations about what you deem other people like. We are all here for our own reasons and as you say they are many and varied. "

lol, this is my thread. here, i only talk about things from my perspective.

"Op are you talking from a Cuckold perspective? All be it an imaginary one at the moment.

yes

Have you thought about changing your profile to involve potential Cuckoldress and state you are into contrast, scale and humiliation. Make up your profile to attact a fb that might just enjoy exploring that...you never know "

?

yes

Have you thought about changing your profile to involve potential Cuckoldress and state you are into contrast, scale and humiliation. Make up your profile to attact a fb that might just enjoy exploring that...you never know ?"

i have thought about changing my profile.

lol, i will be happy to listen to your suggestions

thanks

yes

Have you thought about changing your profile to involve potential Cuckoldress and state you are into contrast, scale and humiliation. Make up your profile to attact a fb that might just enjoy exploring that...you never know ?

thanks

"

Just thinking you could change your profile around to look for a Cuckoldress who'd love to explore these roleplaying scenarios, have a search for size Queens etc and you may get closer to what you are after.

yes

Have you thought about changing your profile to involve potential Cuckoldress and state you are into contrast, scale and humiliation. Make up your profile to attact a fb that might just enjoy exploring that...you never know ?

thanks

Just thinking you could change your profile around to look for a Cuckoldress who'd love to explore these roleplaying scenarios, have a search for size Queens etc and you may get closer to what you are after."

lol, thanks

my fetish is quite unique. it will be difficult to get a single woman that has the same fetish as me. however, i will try altering my profile.

lol, i hope it works

thank you for your friendly and kind advice

yes

thanks

Just thinking you could change your profile around to look for a Cuckoldress who'd love to explore these roleplaying scenarios, have a search for size Queens etc and you may get closer to what you are after.

lol, thanks

my fetish is quite unique. it will be difficult to get a single woman that has the same fetish as me. however, i will try altering my profile.

lol, i hope it works

thank you for your friendly and kind advice "

No worries mate, good luck in attracting someone and have pm'd you some ideas...

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

So your profile is bogus? Your just on here to think about fantasies rather than live them"

Ffs let it go and move on

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

Ffs let it go and move on "

Ffs what's it got to do with you?? Move on

I'll remember to wear a flame retardant suit when I post if you're still online, sugarcoating bile into curiosity is a touch sad..."

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

Ffs what's it got to do with you?? Move on "

You should try asking yourself the same question

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

You should try asking yourself the same question "

What's your point??

I'll remember to wear a flame retardant suit when I post if you're still online, sugarcoating bile into curiosity is a touch sad...

"

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??"

If you can't figure it out yourself then I don't think my trying to explain it will help you understand

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

If you can't figure it out yourself then I don't think my trying to explain it will help you understand "

I get it, your upset because I blocked you

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

If you can't figure it out yourself then I don't think my trying to explain it will help you understand

I get it, your upset because I blocked you "

*you're

you're right though, I'm massively upset that someone like you blocked me

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

*you're

you're right though, I'm massively upset that someone like you blocked me "

Then why do yiu wink and send me a friends invite before I did

"..So your profile is bogus? Your just on here to think about fantasies rather than live them

What's your point??

I get it, your upset because I blocked you "

This is like a Groves and Froch fight, Groves has been knocked out but is still talking a good fight lol

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

and all of that is cool

It is indeed, my point was that maybe you should not make such sweeping generalisations about what you deem other people like. We are all here for our own reasons and as you say they are many and varied.

"

This is a public forum, the fact that you start a thread does not mean you "own" it. The purpose of the forum is for people to debate and express their opinions, there is no rule that anyone contributing has to agree with the originator of the thread or that the originator is correct in his thinking simply because he started the thread!!

"..So your profile is bogus? Your just on here to think about fantasies rather than live them

What's your point??

This is like a Groves and Froch fight, Groves has been knocked out but is still talking a good fight lol"

Lol, your so funny

Black&White Utopia

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

Ffs let it go and move on "

why? The OP gas expressed himself, others are simple asking so as to understand fully! How about ya move along too then?!

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

*you're

Then why do yiu wink and send me a friends invite before I did"

That was a few weeks ago when I didn't realise your personality didn't match your physical appearance

My bad. I'm off now, getting bored

Black&White Utopia

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

and all of that is cool

This is a public forum, the fact that you start a thread does not mean you "own" it. The purpose of the forum is for people to debate and express their opinions, there is no rule that anyone contributing has to agree with the originator of the thread or that the originator is correct in his thinking simply because he started the thread!! "

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

*you're

That was a few weeks ago when I didn't realise your personality didn't match your physical appearance

My bad. I'm off now, getting bored "

I see, so you can judge my personality by what I write on here? You must be very naive

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

Ffs let it go and move on why? The OP gas expressed himself, others are simple asking so as to understand fully! How about ya move along too then?! "

You're absolutely right, thank you I will

"

What's your point??

*you're

My bad. I'm off now, getting bored "

George? George? She knocked you out again, George lol

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

*you're

I see, so you can judge my personality by what I write on here? You must be very naive "

Actually no, it was the private message you sent after I sent you a friend request.

Black&White Utopia

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

Ffs let it go and move on why? The OP gas expressed himself, others are simple asking so as to understand fully! How about ya move along too then?!

You're absolutely right, thank you I will "

seldom wrong me!

Black&White Utopia

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

i like thinking about bbc because i fantasise about the enjoyment the white woman will have when she receives it

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

*you're

I see, so you can judge my personality by what I write on here? You must be very naive

Actually no, it was the private message you sent after I sent you a friend request."

FFS let it go!!!

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

*you're

Actually no, it was the private message you sent after I sent you a friend request."

I see, you are naive then, you should also try and learn to cope with rejection

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

i like thinking about bbc because i fantasise about the enjoyment the white woman will have when she receives it

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

*you're

Actually no, it was the private message you sent after I sent you a friend request. FFS let it go!!! "

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

Ffs let it go and move on why? The OP gas expressed himself, others are simple asking so as to understand fully! How about ya move along too then?!

You're absolutely right, thank you I will seldom wrong me! "

hahaha!!

T u m b l e w e e d

Black&White Utopia

"T u m b l e w e e d"
like cheese myself!

"T u m b l e w e e d"

Lol, your so funny

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

*you're

Actually no, it was the private message you sent after I sent you a friend request.

I see, you are naive then, you should also try and learn to cope with rejection"

You must have verifications as long as your arm

I'm sure you're a lovely guy, but why would I be upset about rejection when you live in another country?!!

I'm a bigger eejit to get sucked into this

I'm off to do something constructive,

good night

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny"

You're back, I thought she toasted you into submission

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

You're back, I thought she toasted you into submission"

Lol brilliant

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant "

I think she likes you, why dont you ask her out for a meet

" Are you straight

yes, i am 100% straight

why do you ask ?

what i said was

yes IT DOES matter !!!

What's your point??

*you're

I see, you are naive then, you should also try and learn to cope with rejection

You must have verifications as long as your arm

I'm sure you're a lovely guy, but why would I be upset about rejection when you live in another country?!!

I'm a bigger eejit to get sucked into this

I'm off to do something constructive,

good night "

Fair enough,

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

I think she likes you, why dont you ask her out for a meet"

To busy, she will have to get in a very large queue , yiu are funny though, can we talk about big black cocks instead please

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

To busy, she will have to get in a very large queue , yiu are funny though, can we talk about big black cocks instead please "

Are you straight lol

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

To busy, she will have to get in a very large queue , yiu are funny though, can we talk about big black cocks instead please "

I knew that was the reason you were on this thread

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

... so who's seen X-men?

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

To busy, she will have to get in a very large queue , yiu are funny though, can we talk about big black cocks instead please

I knew that was the reason you were on this thread"

Of course, why else would I be on here, and yourself??

"... so who's seen X-men? "

Nope, I have heard it's great though

"... so who's seen X-men?

Nope, I have heard it's great though "

Its brill... saw this girl get poked with a big black.. hang on, wrong movie

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

Of course, why else would I be on here, and yourself??"

been popping on and off but the scrolling makes my eyes ache. I do have a black lover and I'm very white but I don't have a husband to watch us so not sure I could comment fairly. What do you like about a black penis?

Its brill... saw this girl get poked with a big black.. hang on, wrong movie "

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

been popping on and off but the scrolling makes my eyes ache. I do have a black lover and I'm very white but I don't have a husband to watch us so not sure I could comment fairly. What do you like about a black penis? "

I like the fact its mine.

I like the fact some women like it

I like the fact while some women are the opposite (ie, don't like it) the world still spins with everyone liking what they choose.

But most of all, I like the fact there's more to me attached on the other end

Black&White Utopia

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

been popping on and off but the scrolling makes my eyes ache. I do have a black lover and I'm very white but I don't have a husband to watch us so not sure I could comment fairly. What do you like about a black penis?

I like the fact while some women are the opposite (ie, don't like it) the world still spins with everyone liking what they choose.

But most of all, I like the fact there's more to me attached on the other end "

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

been popping on and off but the scrolling makes my eyes ache. I do have a black lover and I'm very white but I don't have a husband to watch us so not sure I could comment fairly. What do you like about a black penis? "

I was having a bit of a joke with my BBC loving friend in here, I can't say I have an opinion on them tbh

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

But most of all, I like the fact there's more to me attached on the other end "

you come with attachments!! Like a Henry?

"T u m b l e w e e d

Lol, your so funny

Lol brilliant

But most of all, I like the fact there's more to me attached on the other end

you come with attachments!! Like a Henry? "

That would be telling

Its brill... saw this girl get poked with a big black.. hang on, wrong movie "

hahahaha

Now now, follow the ops instructions and don't talk about that! Ah yes.. I did forget about that lol.

you can talk about it, just be pleasant, lol

Am I allowed to laugh please Robin?

"

Haha my small white ones ruining mine aswell!

"T u m b l e w e e d"

I know

Perhaps therapy?

I'm curious as to have such a fantasy you'd need certain things in place - like a White woman..... Etc

But then again it is a fantasy shared.

Mine ...... Winning the lottery.... Not have to worry bout money ever....... Torture a few people.

Shhhhhhhhhhh but back to reallity - up and atom.

Brighton - even Hove!

I like watching interracial porn and most of the black guys have huge cocks. I imagine there's a niche market for small black cocks too.

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 28/05/14 07:09:02]

"I like watching interracial porn and most of the black guys have huge cocks."

yes

"I'm curious as to have such a fantasy you'd need certain things in place - like a White woman..... Etc"

lol, i know.

if i had all the 'things in place' it would be a reality rather than a fantasy.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"1. No

2. No

3. Yes

Are you straight

I am , yes "

deluded maybe, but def not straight pmsl.

"it is a shame the black guy could not get fully erect

Are you straight

I am , yes

deluded maybe, but def not straight pmsl."

i am 100% straight

i enjoy thinking about what the big black cock will do to the white woman.

lol,if the black guy is well hung and the white woman is only small then.....it's an amazing thing to see

essex chelmsford

"it is a shame the black guy could not get fully erect

Are you straight

I am , yes

deluded maybe, but def not straight pmsl.

i am 100% straight

i enjoy thinking about what the big black cock will do to the white woman.

lol,if the black guy is well hung and the white woman is only small then.....it's an amazing thing to see "

its fine you want black cock its ok to admit were all adults on here

» Add a new message to this topic