FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > name and shame

name and shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is there somewhere you can name and shame people who do not turn up ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is there somewhere you can name and shame people who do not turn up ?"

Nope naming and shaming isnt allowed

Strictly forbidden. If you do it where members can read it you're likely to get banned.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Naming and shaming isn't allowed, would be open to abuse and there are always 3 sides to every story anyway!

I could let everyone know here, that you arranged to meet me last night but didn't show up!

Of course the above statement is totally FALSE, but it just goes to prove how easy it would be to make up false allegations of people not turning up for meets.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

[Removed by poster at 26/05/10 13:49:12]

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"is there somewhere you can name and shame people who do not turn up ?

Naming and shaming isn't allowed, would be open to abuse and there are always 3 sides to every story anyway!

I could let everyone know here, that you arranged to meet me last night but didn't show up!

Of course the above statement is totally FALSE, but it just goes to prove how easy it would be to make up false allegations of people not turning up for meets. "

But I was there!!!!!

lol

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

unfortunatly it happens to everyone .best to just brush it off .cest la vie as they say!!

there are many reasons why cpls dont turn up after arranging a meet so valid some not , some just get cold feet its just part of swinging you just got to put it down to experiance after all if you arranged to meet a friend in normal life and they didnt show wpould you want to tell all your other friends not to meet them ?

I agree essex people talk on here and he should warn his mates about them.

But the OP had travelled far i think for this meet so not only did it waste his time but will have cost him money too,which is downright cruel to do that to anyone.

I know how he feels JandP we ourselves have been let down after paying hotel room etc but before any nameing is done in private whatever the reasons should be found out as , as i say its not always the case of timewasting.

The OP hasnt named anyone and i always keep an open mind as there are always 2 sides to every story.

We dont agree with naming and shaming publicly but if anything like that happened to us we wouldnt hesitate in telling people we know x

i have had this happen to me once in my first week being on the site. it was a 2 hour drive and half way i got a text with some bull shit excuse that was definitly fake because i caught them out a couple days later with something they done on fab. i am just glad i didnt go all the way and have them really stand me up. i have a friend who told me he was speakin to a couple, i asked who, guess who it was! so i told him what happened an i dont think he ever contacted them again

we are reliable,

we cum all the time...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"we are reliable,

we cum all the time... "

I'm very reliable,

zero to post coital snoring in ten seconds...

grow up

grow up "

when I posted to this thread my forums page showed that the post was minutes old not hours!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You must have had an old page up?

grow up

when I posted to this thread my forums page showed that the post was minutes old not hours! "

Same happened to me before on another thread

I would love to name and shame the two members who this week have asked to see my face pic and in good faith i have showed them but never got a pic in return.

From now on i'm calling the shots

"You must have had an old page up?"

I may have done but I believe not but will clear my browser cache & do a reboot

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe they didn't like the look of you so it was pointless sending theirs.

"Maybe they didn't like the look of you so it was pointless sending theirs."

From now on i will be asking them to show a face pic first and if i don't like them i will send a pic in return and say thanks but no thanks.

If i contacted someone showing an interest i will send my face pic first.

cleared cache did reboot & saw your comment, glad I red comment abover mone lol would have been bit conffussed & maybe deflated otherwise!

and I have turned on the lights so I can now see the keyboard so my spelling ought to improve! lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol

My spelling is ok , it is just my typing that sucks !!

Entirely logical, but one still feels slightly deflated.

Especially as they asked for a cock pic.

"lol

My spelling is ok , it is just my typing that sucks !!"

lmoa hey I did not critise your ability on spelling or other! lol cause I claim total sucking cronws....in my area

"lol

My spelling is ok , it is just my typing that sucks !!"

I grovel and humbly apologise! I misread your post

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol Don't worry about it.

"Maybe they didn't like the look of you so it was pointless sending theirs.

"

would be more deflated if they saw the cock pic first & ignored me after the face pic

"lol Don't worry about it.

"

I did though! grovel snivel lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I did though! grovel snivel lol "

Stop sniveling you sniveler !!

I did though! grovel snivel lol

Stop sniveling you sniveler !!"

may I still grovel?lmao

"

would be more deflated if they saw the cock pic first & ignored me after the face pic "

There's a bit more variety about faces. How can my cock look so bad? it's going to have a condom on and be wiggling around a foo-foo ( ), and there aren't eyes in there!

Maybe I'm just more used to being rejected facially!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

would be more deflated if they saw the cock pic first & ignored me after the face pic

There's a bit more variety about faces. How can my cock look so bad? it's going to have a condom on and be wiggling around a foo-foo ( ), and there aren't eyes in there!

"

There will be one eye in there

Anyway, a cock has to be purrrdy to suck it

"

"

Well as I haven't seen your face or cock I can't comment on either,but faces & cocks do have a very wide variance, some people have tastes in both so therefore may accept or decline

anyones to suit them, not so much a rejection, just someone who had declined...that makes sense if have seen some of the new pics that have cocks.....and faces on that are singularly unnatractive, each to his her own & we all, thank heavens don't fit everyones requirements

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

We group of ladies know of a little toe rag from gloucestershire that attends clubs and messes ladies around in the line of their work once he knows they are swingers on here.

If any of us ever get hold of him, then he really is in for more than naming and shaming

The thing is non of us will come on here and actually mention his full name which we know or other facts about him, but hes in for some serious earbending when hes in the same room as us.

Plus naming and shaming is banned in the forums or on profiles BUT We can email people we know and tell them what he has done and to steer clear I guess.

"We group of ladies know of a little toe rag from gloucestershire that attends clubs and messes ladies around in the line of their work once he knows they are swingers on here.

If any of us ever get hold of him, then he really is in for more than naming and shaming

The thing is non of us will come on here and actually mention his full name which we know or other facts about him, but hes in for some serious earbending when hes in the same room as us.

Plus naming and shaming is banned in the forums or on profiles BUT We can email people we know and tell them what he has done and to steer clear I guess. "

If, as you say,bear in mind your word against no one eles, he is a serial thingy shouldn't you all report to him admin? not sure what you can achieve in a forum....unless he reads it & knows it's about him or you all read it to see it posted

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"We group of ladies know of a little toe rag from gloucestershire that attends clubs and messes ladies around in the line of their work once he knows they are swingers on here.

Plus naming and shaming is banned in the forums or on profiles BUT We can email people we know and tell them what he has done and to steer clear I guess.

If, as you say,bear in mind your word against no one eles, he is a serial thingy shouldn't you all report to him admin? not sure what you can achieve in a forum....unless he reads it & knows it's about him or you all read it to see it posted "

we dont know his profile name on here.

he contacts us via another site.

he uses what he reads from here when he calls via our work site

he wont email us cos we would report him

If, as you say,bear in mind your word against no one eles, he is a serial thingy shouldn't you all report to him admin? not sure what you can achieve in a forum....unless he reads it & knows it's about him or you all read it to see it posted

he wont email us cos we would report him"

He sounds like a nasty piece of work x

he wont email us cos we would report him"

Sounds like an utter shithouse of the highest order. Should be taken to a public place and strung up by his knackers, the coward.

» Add a new message to this topic